SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First TRILLION!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And offered by the one who shall not be mentioned...

Quote:
PLEASE KEEP IT SECRET PLEASE TO AVOID PUBLICATION YOU
ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAVE TOLD THIS BEFORE.

THE FORMER PRESIDENT LOOTED A TRILLION OF DOLLARS AND MY OWN IS MANY YEARS AGO NOT EVEN SOMETHING OF 5 YEARS NOW AND THERE IS PROVE ABOUT IT EVEN SOMEBODY ACCUSED ME FOR SUCH,ULESS AS I HAVE JUST DISCLOSE IT TO YOU SO KEEP IT SECRET.

I WILL GIVE YOU $5,000.000.00 IF YOU CAN GET ME A TRUST
MAN OR WOMAN WHO CAN TRAVEL TO ITALY TO ONLY SIGN AND RECEIVE THE LAUGAGE (if he means luggage, that's going to be damn heavy but I'm up for the task!)
I WILL GIVE SECURITY COMPANY THE IINFORMATION OF THE
PERSON AS THE OWNER OF THE LAUGAGE AND WHOM EVER YOU INTRODUCED TO ME IS ACCEPTED, DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT.
REGARDS

USM4N B3LLO

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Osman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

U s m a n is the same as Osman. Osman is the english version of Usman. Usman is also known as Uthman and Ishmail.

Hahah Trillion dollars. You are going to have a hard time explaining where you got that 5 million dollar filled luggage and even harder time depositing it. Remember now, NO depositing 7 thousand a day because the bank tellers will have to by law report if they notice, unless of course your an engineer or a doctor who makes 20 thousand a month.

B e l l o means "wonderful" in somali language. I wonder if your lad is Somalian? Somalia is east africa and they do most pirating in the ocean but never heard of a somalian LAD.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a cheap b@st@rd! Evil or Very Mad He's only offering 5 million, on a trillion-dollar deal? Tell him to go find some other schmuck. What an insult! Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news: "I've got a trillion dollars.
Bad news: "They're Zimbabwe dollars."

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Better than 3 trillion Lire.

(Good job Don isn't here anymore!)

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
They're Zimbabwe dollars.

A trillion is still a dazzlingly large number...even for ZWD's. I only mention this because it reminds me of an interesting (to me) point - we're terrible a understanding scale and in our lives we use the numbers million and billion almost casually and interchangeably. A good way to picture the difference is this-
A million seconds is about 11 days. A billion seconds is over 31 years! That makes a trillion seconds about 15 times longer ago than Jesus, several times older than stonehenge, still incomprehensibly big.

Even a trillion ZWD is still �335,000 - you could get a nice house with that sort of money Wink But if the 5mil on offer is ZWD you could buy half a pint or so I guess?
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.zimbabweanequities.com/

$1T in ZWD?

$1 = 12,896,083,872,002,800 ZWD as of Wed 24 December 2008

and this is AFTER this:

August 1, 2008 - currency revalued : z$10 Billion = z$1

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic