SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from "My Shella's a shape shifter"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah those from Ghana really like the idea of big families. I like to add an obey your husband. Just to be a pain in the ass to them but most agree to being obedient lol gives you a great stance in later convos...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell me, why are you posting off-topic,,
Might be an idea if you where to start your own threads, And post something about all your own baits.. what was it again 26 nigerians and 5 russians,, all running at once.. You should have heeps of material to share.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry didn't think it was off topic as I understood it but my apologies just the same....
Bubbaharkas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wearbog, I read most of the threads here on Eater. Tell me this, are you an Admin. or just another asshole? Who gave you the right to slap other members like you did to Trickster. His comment made perfect sense as he was referring to you comment about "scammer babies". I've also seen you do it in other threads.
I think you're a twat that needs to be slapped by the Admin. if they had any balls to do so.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That was uncalled-for. Trickster accepted Weareborg's (mild) rebuke, so your comments are out of line.

"Asshole" and "twat" are far more deserving of rebuke, especially when unwarranted. It might be wise to apologise to Weareborg for them.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I can see where the confusion in this thread has come from.

I believe it was a slight misunderstanding thats all.

Weareborg has made it pretty clear he mainly deals with vlads and has no time really to bait lads and ladettes. A personal choice.

So when Trickster posted about Ghana it seemed a little off topic.

Trickster was just trying to be friendly and make a small joke which sometimes people get and sometimes they dont.

So there is a bit of confusion there maybe.

We should try to get along as a group because our main goal is to ruin scammers business the best we can.

If someone is offended by a post there is a message at the bottom of the post where you can report the post to a mod. They will look at it because we have great mods here.

We really shouldn't call each other names as we are working for the same goal and it could hurt the whole group as some might take sides.

Just my two cents worth.

We should get on with bashing the scammers and not each other Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bubbaharkas wrote:
I think you're a twat that needs to be slapped by the Admin. if they had any balls to do so.

Mine are made of steel darlin....

I agree that Trickster's comments made sense and were misunderstood. Although I think Weareborg could have been a bit gentler, from what I see the situation was cleared up. If it had not been cleared up, a mod or admin would have stepped in. You're making an issue out of nothing Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies to "Trickster" I probably did read it out of content, I just saw the Ghanaian thing and found it hard to connect with my Vlad dolly.

But then we get this little gem, from a virgin poster,, great first post Son,, keep going you will go far.

Bubbaharkas wrote:
Wearbog, I read most of the threads here on Eater. Tell me this, are you an Admin. or just another asshole? Who gave you the right to slap other members like you did to Trickster. His comment made perfect sense as he was referring to you comment about "scammer babies". I've also seen you do it in other threads.

Then for no apparent reason he verbally attacks our mate Yastreb

Plus the personal attack on me Wink And he must have meant it, cos
I didn't get a happy face.. And normally I wouldn't care but he's spelt my name wrong. Crying or Very sad

And I really, really would like to answer him,, But I won't. Smile
We Borg have self control.. Confused Confused

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bubbaharkas wrote:
Yastreb wrote:
^^ That was uncalled-for. Trickster accepted Weareborg's (mild) rebuke, so your comments are out of line.

"Asshole" and "twat" are far more deserving of rebuke, especially when unwarranted. It might be wise to apologise to Weareborg for them.

Or what?

Nothing. That wasn't a threat. I was just making a civil suggestion in the interests of the Forum's good humour.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bubbaharkas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then for no apparent reason he verbally attacks our mate Yastreb

You consider "Or What" an attack?

Quote:
But then we get this little gem, from a virgin poster,, great first post Son,, keep going you will go far.

whearborg you are one smug little twat! You have been a member on this site a month less than me and have posted well over 250 posts of drivel. It's about quality fool, not quantity. Now be a good little lad a run off and play with your Vladette or yourself and stop trying to pump up your ego here in front of everyone or you will feel what a SLAP really is. btw is purposely misspell your name just to wind you and you fell for it. The smiley I'd like to use for you isn't available. Sorry!!!!!!!

Last edited by Bubbaharkas on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seemed more like a challenge to me, and that too was uncalled-for, as I explained previously.

Sand Timer x 7
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is obviously a pre-pubescent troll. Ignore it… it will get bored and go away. Or a mod will lose patience and ban it. Very Happy (Isn't there a law that says you have to be at least 13 to join an Internet site?)

weareborg wrote:
It loves me, what more can I say.. you know what there like, Wink

Yeah, I do… unfortunately. Laughing I've got at least a dozen sending me soppy romance novel drivel at the moment while I mostly talk about the weather… including 2 who I'm basically insulting in my letters. They still love me and want to visit before they die of an overdose of unfulfilled emotions. Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic