SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Next of Kin scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I just found this site, I had no idea that there were a group of you already turning this into an art form! Anyhoo, last week I recieved a letter in the mail which was one of those 'Next of Kin' scams and decided to send an email to the provided email address. This is how the conversation is going (of course all the info about me is fake)

My email are red, theirs are in black:

Quote:
Subject – Ref BC/FWSO/P01/7367/24/08
From - John Smith
To – [email protected]

Good day to you sir,
I recieved you letter claiming that a next of kin has left me Seven million, Five hundred Thousand Euros.
Please provide more information of what I must do to get this money. Can you post me a cheque?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – I need your urgent reply
From – Richard Lewis
To – John Smith

Dear Smith
Thanks for the response and interest to my proposal. At this point, it becomes imperative to let you know that my integrity and carrier as a Lawyer are at stake here. so please be informed that this transaction should be top secret and is going to be carried out under a legitimate arrangement that will not breach either the law of your Country or mine, hence 100% risk free.
The bank had contacted me on many occasions over these years to present the supposed Next of kin to Mr Newman smith. Upon these requests, I made several efforts to reach anyone related to him but without success.
Why am contacting you for this purpose came last month when the bank gave me the final notice to present the next of kin or the bank will declare the fund unserviceable and return the said fund to the states treasury,
Having received your response, I hereby bring to your attention the complete details of the transaction as well as my plan for its smooth conclusion in utmost seven working days.
The money in question (€7,500,000.00 Euros ) is as a result of an abandoned deposit by my late client, Mr Newman smith It is absolutely necessary for me to make it take the resemblance of an actual next of kin; this is where I need your assistance, as my duty is to provide the necessary documents to back up our claim. Because my late client died without no will.
You see, Next of Kinship is not Limited to relations of the deceased, nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to WILL it to (Beneficiary) either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary be him/her business partner, relation, kinsmen, or friends or well wishers.
My perfected modalities as my late clients Lawyer has been expanded, to include the transfer of the fund into your account by Swift Telegraphic Transfer or any alternative means desired as soon as the release of the Fund is approved in your name.
I must also inform you that my biggest success is in our ability to enjoy the proceeds of this transaction with absolute peace of mind.
I am sure that the money will be transferred to your bank account because after the transfer I will become to meet you . For the share of this money like I say in the letter I send to you 40% for you 40% to me 20% to charity Organizations.
I will also today tendered an application to the bank presenting you as the next of kin to my late client Mr. Newman smith you will be contacted by the bank within the maximum of 48 hours from the time the application was tendered to them as indicated by the bank. and I will also send you a copy of application
Please kindly send me your direct telephone number for verbal discussion and better understanding. I need your full informantion to eanble me get the affidavit on your behalf My dear good friend these greatest opportunity doses not come all time. please kindly get back to me immediately you hear from bank to enable us procceed toward the conclusion of this Transaction.
Kind Regards,
Barrister. Richard Lewis (ESQ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – RE: I need your urgent reply

From - John Smith
To – Richard Lewis

Hello again,
I'm sorry, there must be some confusion, I don't know a Newman smith. I thought the deceased was Newman Testicatzo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – this is not confusion but from my secretary
From – Richard Lewis
To – John Smith

Dear Testicatzo

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail you send to me. I am very sorry for that it was send by my secretary my clinet name is Mr Newman Testicatzo not Newman smith. please kindly bear with me and to enable us achieve this goal can you please send me your direct telephone number for verbal discussion and better understanding. and comfrim your full address and full name to enable get the AFFVIDA OF NEXT OF KIN. On your behalf. I will send to a copy of application which I send to bank
Barrsiter Richard Lewis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – RE: this is not confusion but from my secretary
From - John Smith
To – Richard Lewis

Greetings once again. or as they say in my country va fantoculo.
Although I am saddened by the passing of my great uncle Newman Testicatzo, I am very pleased to hear that I will be inheriting his great wealth. I must say, although I did not know him, wealth must run in the family as I run a multi national company called Testicatzo Incorporated, perhaps you have heard if it?
I am a little dissappointed that you got my uncles name wrong, to avoid any futher confusion and to be sure we are talking about the correct person, can you please provide a death certificate from my uncle Newman that displays his full name 'Mr Newman figizocola Testicatzo'
If this indeed the correct person, was he buried with his beloved walrus?

Thanks, and may the hampster of prosperity nibble at your groin
John Testicatzo

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – Kindly up date me as soon as you hear from the bank
From – Richard Lewis
To – John Smith

Dear John Testicatzo.

Once more thanks you for your reply and Understanding regard this transaction. I want to speak with you over the phone to discuss this in more details. please kindly send me your direct telephone number and your full information to enable me get AFFVIDA OF NEXT OF KIN. On your behalf.

Note: please be inform that you will be contacted by the bank within the maximum of 48 hours indicated by the bank regard on the application i send yesterday to the bank presenting you as the next of kin to late Mr Newman figizocola Testicatzo. kindly up date me as soon as you hear from the bank.

Please kindly fine the attach documents a copy of Death certificate a copy of official letter which I send to the bank presenting you as the next of kin to late Newman Mr Newman figizocola Testicatzo' and account Statement.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Richard Lewis (ESQ).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – RE: Kindly up date me as soon as you hear from the bank
From - John Smith
To – Richard Lewis

Greetings and Va fantoculo,
Thankyou for sending me those documents, but I could not see an authentic looking death certificate. Also I dont know what an affvida is? I really do want to send you my details, but you must understand that I must be cautious in these matters. You mentioned in a previous email that these proceedings must be kept 'Top Secret', can you also explain why this is.
Please also inform me if my uncle Newman was buried with his beloved walrus, any additional details you can provide are very important to me
Also it is very important that you sent any attachments as JPG images and not PDF files.
I am sorry that I ask a lot of questions, but you being a successful attorney must be used to having to answer many questions.
May the cag of enormity tumble from your rear.

Thanks
John Testicatzo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – Foreign Payment & European Processing Centre Madrid Spain
From – [email protected]
To – John Smith

Ozendra Bancaja Trust Bank
Calle de Fomento, 18 28013,
Madrid Spain
Tel: +34 665 518 353 / +34 911 015 181
Fax: +34 911 814 214
E-Mail: www.ozbantrust.com
Web page: www.ozbantrust.com

Attn: John Testicatzo.

We forward this message to you via E-mail attachment. Feel Free to contact our Director of Foreign Operations Dr. Carl Louis via +34 665 518 353 / 0011 34 665 518 353 should you requires any oral assistance for more clarifications.

Best Regards,

Sra. Maria Carmen.
(Claims / Transfer Dept. Sec).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject – Re: Re: Foreign Payment & European Processing Centre Madrid Spain
From - John Smith
To – [email protected]

Greetings esteemed colleagues and financial experts
May the wee from a thousand feathered creatures rain upon your head.

I have been asked to provide you with my personal details in reference to my late uncle Newman Fifizocola Testicatzo’s account that he has with you. Can I ask what information you require and how soon the money can be transferred into my account.

I would also like to ask if I can open an account with you. Is this possible since my main place of residence is in London, and I don’t trust the banks over here with all this credit crisis going on.
Have you been exposed to any bad debts from those pesky American banks?
Thanks for your time
John Testicatzo

I sitll cant get over the fact that they sent me a fake death certificate!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

smith:

I saw your post requesting information about fake bank killing and took a little look at this myself. Did a little research and it looks fake to me, but I am still new at this. So I went ahead and posted the info I found in fake banks here.

Come take a look and see if you want to help kill it! (If someone agrees it is fake and gives a DB entry for it, that is!)

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
smith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dora, much appreciated Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic