SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do they read replies? I don't think this one did...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's been some discussion on the question of whether or not Lads read your replies and IMO the answer would have to be that most do, but not always carefully.

There's one I don't think read my answer... some background first; what seemed to be a romance scam hit my catcher, so I answered with my Brad M0rr1han and Mal Reyn01ds personae.

Quote:
Hello
dear new friend,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after seeing your email address at google email search which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other

What came back from my casual responses was this:

Quote:
Hello my new friend,
How are you today?
How was your night hope fine..Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in dakar senegal. My name is N4ncy Ud3h 25 single from lvory Coast in west africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr S0l0m0n ud3h was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr R0bert Gu31) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father with the only brother i have. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where we are leaving now.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Brad wasn't impressed (the bad spelling is intentional):

Quote:
Hey what is this, I thuoght yuo wanted a penfreind, and yuo give me this movei of the week bollocks, I dont like bieng bullshitted to.

This is what comes back (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me. and your day hope fine?Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Emmanuel James who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-773-09-90-16 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.

I guess Mal will get the same response to his rather more understanding (!) message. In the meantime, Brad will continue to be scornful and sarcastic...

Edited to clear up some problems with quotes.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
spot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh ! ...it's a woman.

Have you got any idea what her full name is from her e-mail address?

I'll give her a ring and see if I can speak to a Ladette .... if that's ok with you ?

+221-773-09-90-16 that's Senegal and it's a live number

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her full name is .

Brad just sent this:

Quote:
Oh plaese, thats just too wired, now yuove got milloins stashed away, geeze whats next, yuo do know that April Fools not for a few months yet dont yuo, I do like French thuogh, do yuo give haed jobs?

If you can do a drunken Aussie, then by all means call, wish her a Merry Christmas, and say Brad gave you her number and wants to know if she does oral (use any slang you like).

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pastor is the lad, so you will always talk to a guy as she happens to be away when you phone. Wink
All they want to know is if you're real and are willing to make the cost to phone so you're willing to invest in "her" and her "money"
Phone call will make "her" a lot sweeter Laughing She might even sent a nice picture, if you can call that nice :yikes:

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivory Coast/Senegal lads seem to love this format and are wedded to their scripts but if you can get them off script they can be absolute treasures. All my successful (>2 months) animal baits have been these lads.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
spot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke to the Paster ...seemed a nice chap Smile but I'm having troubles in uploading the MP3 at the moment.

Edit ..... 1st call uploaded http://media.putfile.com/nanceys-paster-34

I need to phone again in an hour

spot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
The Pastor is the lad, so you will always talk to a guy as she happens to be away when you phone. Wink

Well I just got off the phone to "Nancy" ...although didn't feel comfortable talking to her as it sounded like she had been dragged in of the streets to talk to me following the first call, so I concentrated on the Paster and got him to sing Christmas songs for me Very Happy

http://media.putfile.com/the-paster-sings

(I think I called myself Greg and not Brad ...not that he noticed !)

...this is just for you Yastreb Cool

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx muchly Spot!

All I have to do now is persuade my sister to let me access the sound files on her computer - mine is not working too well (crummy hard drive).

BTW - if you called yourself Greg and not Brad - that's OK; if you recall, you were supposed to be a friend of Brad's (not Brad) to start with...

Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pity I missed this, in a few hours I will BE a drunken aussie! Laughing

happy xmas/hannukah/flying spaghetti monster everyone

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some don't. I tried to cheer up a batch of lads with emails based on http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154312&highlight=cranberrie
Some responded with replies such as
Quote:
Thank you for your email and may the good will of this special season of the christian faith abide with you.I received your email response.Thank you for the kind words.I am very impressed with your efforts and vision in serving the lord.
I have given you my life, destiny, career and everything, believing and trusting that you will never work against me.When sending e-mail, ensure to reference this coded wording: THE GOD OF ELIJAH so that I could identify you or if you are calling on phone, you MUST mention the code as well. The secret of this transaction is now in your hands as long as you are the only one aware off it.
My late client,Mr.Andreas Liveras was a man everybody would like to emulate.We looked up to them as our spiritual father.He made us understand the simplicity of life and the benefits of life in christ.These was a man you would have personally loved to meet.It is very unfortunate that they lost their life in the Mumbai Attack.If only he had listened to my advice.God knows best and His authority cannot be questioned.May his souls rest in perfect peace.Amen!!!.All I owe him is to help accomplish his wish and that is what we are led by divine prophecy for you to assist us with.He was so dear to me that I cannot afford to dissappoint them not even in death.
Could you please call me on my unlisted handy:0044-2070602147,I think and prefer it better if we have a verbal discuss on the way forward.Moreso,confirm if this email is secured enough to communicate with you.Please know that I am trusting you with all this.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"She" is still writing to Brad!

Quote:
How are you today.
I believe that you are doing well. As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).
I will be waiting for your call today by 4;pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number
(+22l-773-O9-9O-l6) I thank God for the life of Rev 3mmanue1 Jam3s the pastor of the church located in the camp where i recieve and send emails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.

There's a whole lot of bank data after that (but nothing for Alan).

Mal just replied to the previous email so he's out of sync with Brad.

Brad will sent rude messages to the bank (he's so cynical) whereas Mal is oh-so-serious.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update; I defy the Lad to stay on script after this message from Brad to Sir Frederick G00dwin at the Bank of Scotland...

Quote:
G'day Mr Fred G00dwank Some tart named N4ncy Ud3h says shes got lots of money her old man Suloman made and locked up in yuor bank, she says I can have it, so what do I have to do to get it, theres a few milloin there and I reckon I cuold use it, get back to me soon, Id like to give up my day job and live the life of Riley
THE ACCUONT INFORMATOIN ARE AS FOLLOWS
ACCUONT NAME IS DR S0L0M0N UDEH
AMUONT 9.7 MILLOIN DOLLARS.
ACCUONT NUMBER 43483OO2
My detials are
ACCUONT NAME Mr Br4d R Morr1han
ACCUONT NUMBER; N661071OO1ATO
BANK NAME. Commonwaelth Bank of Australia
So Mister G00dwank you can sent it all right away just as the little bitch wants it, and qiuckly becuase its mine and she wants me to have it all.

Sand Timer x 7
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Hmm.
I told one lad yesterday thatrI was a Madoff victim and down to my last one or two million USD.
He's still harping on about being a devout Christain (sic) though

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the lads don't realise that Fred "the shred" Goodwin fell on his sword after the Royal Bank of Scotland had to be bailed out by the UK Government and that you should really be writing to Steven "doesn't have a nickname yet" Hester Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Spot, that was funny, what part of Australia are you from then mate? New South Lancashire?

@internationalchrysis you missed out Yule!.. us Godless heathens have to celibrate something too. Wink

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She seems to have dumped Brad (can't think why Smile ) and is still writing to Mal, who told her:

Quote:
I'm not sure if I can call you. I'm on base at the moment, and things are tight here because of security fears over President Obama's inauguration. All calls have to go through the PABX, and everyone is only allowed to make calls to people they've listed and lodged with the Security people. Any incoming calls are screened and would likely be cut off if not from registered numbers. I'm sorry, but we live in interesting times, as the Chinese say.

But since she doesn't pay attention:

Quote:
I will be waiting for your call today by 4;pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number ()... When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here....Attentioned Sir Fred A G00dwin the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of king afterwhich you call me on phone today...

I have to tell her again:

Quote:
I told you that I'm unable to call you as you're not on my approved contact list. Please pay attention - I know you're in a bad situation, but I have to be sure that you understand me clearly.

And "she" wrote that:

Quote:
My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.

Fluently, my aching backside...

ETA: masking/leeting

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late thought - if anyone should ring , take the piss out of the Reverend, and tell him Brad sent you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wrong about Brad's bait! I got the bank's reply to Brad's less-than-polite message:

Quote:
ATTENTION.
Sir;
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/WirTransfer to write you in respect to your partner mail which we received earlier.
Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss N4ncy Ud3h (the next of kin)that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.
Her late Father(Dr S0l0m0n Ud3h) is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us.Hence you have been really appointHowever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.
1.A power of attorney which well permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the money is originated from Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal)....
2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.
3.A copy of statement of account issued to her late father by our bank..
Note:The above Three documents are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational.
Director-Sir Fred G00dw1n on telephone number
( .)
for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Director-Sir Fred .A. G00dw1n
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Spot, do you want to give Fred G00dw1n - I mean, Fred G00dwank - another call and tell him you want the money now, none of this bank paperwork crap, it's all done electronically?

Meanwhile she wrote to Mal after he'd reminded her that he couldn't make or receive calls - and by thunder, I think we may be off script!

Quote:
How is life and every thing about you i believe all is well with you and also i will not forget to ask you about your weekend together with your night,a very day i think much about you because you are the hope of my life that is why i want you to fast every thing about this transfer so i will join you immediately to start a new life and continue my study over there in your country,yes my dear i have ready inform the bank that you are going to contact them soon,so please all you have to do now is to send an email to the bank because i believe their will be waiting for your mail, so please try to contact them today and please don't forget to inform me immediately you hear from the bank for me to know when my money will be transfer into your account,thank you for your understanding have a lovely day and think about my condition here in camp, kissssss for youuuuuuu hoping to hear from you soon!

But it's signed off

Quote:
yours forever
Anna.

I won't mention that.

Sand Timer x 7
spot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Spot, do you want to give Fred G00dw1n - I mean, Fred G00dwank

Sorry ...that's a 070 number and Skype won't let me phone that kind of number Crying or Very sad

@ Roger The Cabin Boy .... I can never keep an accent up for more than three seconds Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic