SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be the secretary.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you'd like me to play anything I can help. I can chop a dolla, make a call, whatever.

Also, I thoroughly enjoyed the bait on the previous portion of this thread! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, I think we have the groundwork laid out. This lad is about to go on a ride through church beaucracy, dolla chops and everything else. I don't know if we can get him to safari but it would be nice.

Firbuz is in as the pastor/bishop.
Csudebate is in as the church secretary.
DSW is in as the church accountant/lawyer.
Bluth will be the dolla choppa.

PM me the email addresses you want to use and I will BCC you on my next correspondence with the lad. We will then pick it up from there.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stand corrected, we now have two separate lads running charity scams, this new one is using a legitimate website in his scam. Nasty little bastard, I want to play the two off against each other.

Quote:
Thank You so much for your kind gestures, may almighty God in haven bless you and your family, give you all, long life, prosperity, wisdom and understanding, you will all go in and out of your house in peace, favors shall overwhelm your endeavors, God will grant you all your heart desires.

All these children pray all day is, psalm 35, then most of them shout at vs. 2 that says, (Take hold of shield and buckler o’lord and stand up for our help) I feel very depressed and devastated, I pity for these children when I hear them say that. You and I are the parents of these children have, because the society? They do not care because they pity without taking action, they only walk by like the Levites in the Good Samaritan.
No amount is small to, your $1 will help save these children, please donate generously, God will multiply every money you spend on these and you shall not lack.

Please send the names of your families so we can put all of you in our daily prayers, and God shall visit your family with tons of blessings. You may send the donation with one of the staff’s information you have below via Money Gram.

Receiver’s Name: Mr. Francis Obichukwu
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Test Question: Where?
Test Answer: SOS Children.

Please, You are advice to deal with us alone to avoid internet fraudulent activities, we have also stop receiving money through our online donation, so if you want these children to receive this money that is coming from you then you have to send it via Money Gram, also don’t forget to send the sender’s information like, sender’s name, sender’s address, Amount sent and the money transfer control number (MTCN) for easy pick up from money gram or if possible attach and send us the Money Gram receipt.

Remain Bless in the Name of The most high.
Merry Christmas!!!!!

Mrs. Mariana Kadiri, national director, SOS Children's Villages Nigeria,
35 Ogunmefun Street, PO Box 660 Shomolu, Pedro, Palm grove, Lagos

N.B; we also have parents up keeping organization. You may be a member of this organization even without coming down here, but we will always keep you updated, this organization is where you can choose to train a child to a particular age, all you do is send some for his/her up keeping, we shall send the some photographs of these children then you can choose the child you want to sponsor.

BE PART OF SOS FAMILY AND HELP BUILD A FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN IN NEED

Game on! Twisted Evil This is going to be fun. Let's make them compete against each other.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bring em on!

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up for a role if you need someone. I currently have wealthy lawyer/investor and female college student accounts active.

Otherwise I'm working a Russian relationship scam that IPs back to Spain.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both emailed me this morning and I have BCCd our other characters on both responses.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See what happens when Im on just the mobile . . . I miss all kinds of casting calls, lol. Go get em gals/guys Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should warn you, I am a fairly imcompetent secretary. Mistakes will be made. Signals will get crossed. Tasks will be ignored. I suspect that I will frustrate 'some people.'

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wilmer has contacted me, SOS has not yet. Feel free to start embroiling him in the matters of church politics.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent a short reply.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have a name for our church? I would like to introduce myself as "B3tty Sk0k1e, Secretary at..."

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't sure, so I kept my introduction very simple and asking them to write me.

SSA, do we have a name?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's use Sacred Heart again. It's easy to remember, it's very common and I'm sure the lad would go nuts trying to find it online.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attorney/accountant wrote:
Dear Rev. Hayes,

I trust that your Christmas went well, and that your congregation is well.

I need:
1. a copy of your certificate of registration, with original stamps on it
2. transfer details, bank account information
3. description of the services you intend to provide and
4. a break down of the demographics, ages, income levels and sexes of the anticipated beneficiaries. A picture appended to this of your church members would be an asset to your application.

If this is for a building, a rough sketch of the building should be forwarded with the certificate of registration, along with a breakdown of costs.

Please provide me with that soonly so that we can begin the process of transferring the funds.

Best wishes,

Raphael

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Reverend,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is B3tty Skokie and I am the head administrative assistant for the Sacred Heart Church. It has recently been brought to my attention that your organization will be receiving a sizable donation from Sacred Heart. I am writing you for a few important reasons. First, I must ask that you CC me in on every e-mail you exchange with church members and/or church staff. It is my job as chief record keeper to maintain a database of all church related communications. Second, I need documentation to verify your position within your organization. Please send me paperwork confirming your identity and job title. Third, I also need photographic proof of your identity. Please send a scan of your passport or any other official documents you have that contain a photograph of yourself. Lastly, I have a bit of paperwork I will need you to fill out for my records. Please let me know when you are able to receive said paperwork.

Reverend, I am sure that you are receiving communication from other members of our church. Often times church members and church staff act hastily and fail to follow the charitable giving guidelines established by church decree 1473-6b/9j. It is my job as church secretary to assure that all parties invovlved in a charitable interaction strictly adhere to church guidelines. I assure you that should you follow my directions every step of the way our transaction will move along quickly and effortlessly.

In Christ,

B3tty Skokie

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our lads will be busy writing....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's going to have his hands full. The other lad has not written much, lazy bastard. Laughing

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please le me know if he conacts any of you without CC'ing me. Also, CC me into anything you send him. I can assure you that most every task or document you send him will require some sort of intervention on my part to make sure that church protocol is upheld. I am a stickler for details and deadlines.

PM me if you need the e-mal addy I am using for this one.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today.

Quote:
DEAREST IN CHRIST,
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL. PLEASE KINDLY FURNISH US WITH THE PAPER WORK WHICH YOU WANT US TO FILL AND RETURN BACK TO YOURS BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATIONS AND DOCUMENTATION PROOF THAT YOU DEMANDED FROM US BEFORE YOUR CHURCH CAN PROCEED WITH US REGARDING THEIR ASSISTNACE OF OUR CHURCH BUILDING PROJECT.

I AWAIT FOR YOUR KINDEST PAPER WORK FORM.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.

I am, of course, troubled by this response. I cannot and will not provide any of the necessary paperwork prior to receiving proof of our contact's identity and proof of his role in his charitable organization. As church secretary, I will come down on any church staff members that attempt to move forward on this project without said proof of identification. You can, of course, attempt to move forward without my knowing, just keep in mind that I well versed in organizational protocol and can be quite vindictive toward those that work outside of the rules.

As tomorrow is Sunday, I will not be replying to our African friend; I do not work on the Lord's day. I hope my fellow church members share the same reverence toward our savior. On Monday, I will contact him to let him know that I need proof of his identification prior to sending him the required paperwork.

I intend to be just enough of an obstructionist to slow things down when they look like they are coming to fruition (ie. an extra form to fill out and/or a church elder to consult). Feel free to badmouth me to our scamming friend and encourage him to do just enough to placate me; I'll make sure to slap him periodically when I feel that the process doesn't meet our high church standards.

Closed lad accounts x 5

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@csudebate: Bishop Lαvαn Hα’αrαmi reminds you all that all twelve days of Christmas should be devoted to the Lᴏʀᴅ’s work. And all eight days of Chanukah also.

If someone introduces me to the good reverend, I may request his input on this thorny theological question of whether his donation quite qualifies as religious activities that may be performed on our extensive list of holidays.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe Howard BCC'd the bishop on one of his mails to our lad.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA and CSU, I have forwarded what came in today to you both. They didn;t send what I asked for....

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you telling me that they are sending you e-mails without CC'ing me? As official church record keeper I cannot allow that to happen. Thank you for alerting me to this breech of organizational protocol. I will make sure to slap our lad for directly violating my request.

Closed lad accounts x 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic