SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there a prize for stupidest lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I have a submission...rebaited an inheritance scam with a "tell me more" email and got this:

Quote:
Having a bank account to proccess our check payments.
Once you are able to attribute yourself and meet all the above listed
requirements, you should probably then apply for our offered position. Our
company remains the most successful distributor of power equipments manufactured
by R1va Pa0letti.. Recently, our company's profit has increased so much,
thus, we decided to expand into the markets of United Kingdom and
Africa. Your duties as offshore financial manager will be to receive payments
through various means from the customer in the nearest Region. The employee will
process the payment and send the money via Western Union to one of our regional
trade missions or our partner regional branches around the world.
There are 2 means which you can receive payment from our client.
1. By check.
2. Wells Fargo Bank
You are expected to deduct 10% for your income and wire the the remaining
balance of the money to the location we would make available to you.. (YOU COULD
EARNED UP TO $900 usd a WEEK OR MORE) It's real and legit and we have our own
way of verifying information given to us to ascertain if it's genuine or
otherwise. NOTE: ALL CHARGES BY WESTERN UNION WILL BE HANDLED BY R1va Pa0letti,
so when sending via western union, fees will be taken from total sum processed
by you. Further details regarding to the employment form and confirmation will
be entertained via our personal email address cny,[email protected] . Kindly get
back to us with the following information if you are interested in working with
us.
1..) First Name:
2.) SurName:
3.) Address:
4,) City:
5.) State:
6.) Zip code:
7.) Mobile Phone Number:
8.) Cells Phone Number:
9.) Gender:
10.) Status:
11.) Age:
12.) Present Job:
13.)your email address:

Me:
Quote:
This job sounds very exciting but I don't know much about power equipment. Is that a problem?
Google tells me R1va Pa0letti makes bedspreads.

Lad just sending next script:
Quote:
DATE :: 12-19-2008

Note: ( To sign the Attestation Letter you would click on reply and you would type your full name on where you have to write your name and where you have to sign you would type your Surname only and click send..) When Attestation Letter is received you should expect a reply within 24 hrs.

ATTESTATION

I ......................................... hereby accept the job as a representative of the above mentioned company here in the United States, to receive payments on behalf of the company. Payment received by me shall be processed, make deduction of 12% as agreed and forward the balance payment via to any of the company's regional warehouses that will be given to me later.. I shall also inform the company a week ahead if eventually l want to discontinue this job, So as to terminate all payments coming my way to avoid conflict.
Signed by me. .........................

Looking forward to your response.

Me:
Quote:
I received the letter below but I'm still concerned that I don't know very much about your products. Will that be a problem?

Lad...chugging along with the next script
Quote:
DATE :: 23-11-2008
Congratulations,
This is to formally inform you that you are now a registered staff of R1va Pa0letti©. Your details has been forwarded to our company's client who will be making payment to you on our behalf today like we stated in our previous emails to you. The first payment would reach befor next week Tuesday or Wednesday Morning,so it is compulsory that you check your email on those days for details of payment you will receive and how you will go about processing it successfully. Note that, our money will be sent to our regional trade missions in South Africa, and you will be sending the funds to them through western union as soon as you get the payment. We would also contact you today Via Your Phone number you provided to us. So Congratulations once again and keep in touch. Do confirm the receipt of this email.
Thanks,

Receipt confirmed
Quote:
Dear...I'm not sure who I'm addressing but I'm very confused. I haven't sent you any details yet. I have some questions about the job.

How long before he realizes he has no address to send his fake little checks to?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time we thing we have identified the stupidest lad another one comes along to take the trophy from him..... Confused

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One word - Shorty

He always go that one step further. If he worked at MacDonalds he'd have a special second row of stars all for him, because if you ask him to do something stupid, he'll actually do something stupider. If you make a mistake, he'll invent an excuse for you.

He's a baiter groupie.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's true. Shorty is a truly wonderful and unique combination - the stupid lad who can be relied on to act upon his stupidity. clapping

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States

Last edited by beckythatcher on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
McNeon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any threads where I can see some baits with this Shorty guy?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's quite short, dontcha know.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky, to answer your original question; yes - trophies and safaris.

I think he's earned them.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb - I'm not sure that will happen with this one....but I'll certainly try. Very Happy
He dumped me the first time around because he didn't want to fill out the required DHS form before I would send a copy of my passport (as a corrupted file, of course!).....well, probably that combined with my general ignorance.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a prize for Stupidest Lad.
And you can get him to pick it up at any WU office.

There is also a prize for Stupidest Baiter.
If I recall correctly, Jojobean has won it 3 years running.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'll pass on trying for that one. Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If I recall correctly, Jojobean has won it 3 years running.

Who judges that and what's it based on?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what's it based on?

probaly my baits Embarassed Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Who judges that and what's it based on?

Don't worry your pretty little head about it , Yastreb.
You've no chance of winning. The smart money says Jojo has already got it wrapped up for the fourth year on the trot.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, I don't want to win it; I wanted to be able to maybe vote on it!

Does it only go to currently active members or can past posters get the gong?

Sand Timer x 7
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my entry just in, standard lost son a ASEM:
Quote:
Michael,
Where the hell are you?, are you still in Africa?, your mother and I are
very, very worried about you, Casey said you were last seen with some
African men, are you in trouble?, let us know if you are, we can help.
Praying for your safe return.
Dad

Lad reply:
Quote:
dad,

thanks alot for your mail ok,am happy to hear from you dad,well dad africa is a hard place for me well i wish i can come back to you dad just that i dont have much money with me,well dad am broke here and i dont know what to do or to say,i dont know who to talk to dad,please dad i really need your help dad,cos am tired of this country ok,please dad i hope to hear from you soon dad and i will wait for your mail.also dear i have lost your phone number cos i no longer have phone here please provide me once more your phone number or mums phone number ok dad.send my greetings to mum ok i love you all ok

your daughter

kelly

Confused

pony pony Mortar x18
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm, would this Lad qualify for the finals in dumbness?

Kaylee Frye lost her temper with a Lad and told him (in a style more befitting Cammy):

Quote:
God, you make me sick. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep.

And the Lad actually asked...

Quote:
and wht do u mean by? God, you make me sick. Go butt-fuck a goat and suck out its ass afterwards, you filthy little creep.

I think he's a contender!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or then there's this one:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154242

Does sending your scam script to an anti-scammer site count?

Sand Timer x 7
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Minor contender to throw into the contest.

Quote:
The Transfer of your Loan to your nominated account will be initiated upon Acknowledgement of the receipt of your Transfer fees of $250USD (THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTEEN UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

Ukulele Ungabunga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is NEVER going to be a 'Stupidest Lad' of the Millennium, because each daily/weekly/monthly/annual winner is ALWAYS trumped by an even STUPIDER one.

I thought I had the stupidest mugu moron going, when he hit me with a death threat at the end of a bait, and then a job offer at the end of the threat. Only to write to me again -- same email address -- as if I was a new pidgeon, and he was starting all over again.

Perhaps I've encountered 'Shorty' in the past 8 years Laughing
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days ago, someone joined 419eater with the sole purpose of posting an advert for his - how shall I put this? - male enhancement system in the Misc Scams forum.
It wasn't there very long

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's happened more than once - I recall one previous doofus joined just to plug handbags (knockoffs at that), although that wasn't in Miscellaneous Scams I'll admit.

Sand Timer x 7
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why anyone would think that this forum was suitable for posting scams is beyond me.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back I was a regular poster to Snopes.com, which has an area where you can post any 419 emails you've received.

Members "Steve Chucha and Sister" PMed me twice with the same Orphan scam, while also sending it twice by regular email.

I did a quick report and got them booted. I don't know how many others they tried that on.

Sand Timer x 7
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my early baits: I received an email from Princess Uche, 23 years old, her father died and left a shitload of money that had to be transferred out of Ghana.

I kept addressing 'her' as 'Mr. Uche' and 'Sir' . After a few mails she signed off with 'Uche' instead of 'Princess' .. Just before payday I asked 'his' photo and got a pic of a dead ugly 40+ year old guy.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh come on - we have to have Ed from the 3rd anniversary safari in the running - - and the "fall guy" lad. LMAO MEMORIES!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic