SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What did Santa bring you?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a blues overdrive effects pedal for an electric guitar, some music books, some socks, a bit of chocolate, and a Jack Daniels gift set with cards, clay poker chips, poker dice, shot glasses and whisky.
I also got a Kaiser porcelain figure... I used to own an identical one years ago until I broke it, and Mrs Mugatu has been scouring the web for one. She found a collector in Germany who had one.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some nice fleece pullovers, draws for climbing and, just enough cash that I can probably justify buying a new rope. New rope is always nice and SAFE!!!

justicebserved is at present riding her new bike around her grammas driveway braggin to her cousins about her new wheels Laughing

Great food, tons of family, and a couple nice gifts, and lads being run all over tarnation, it was a good Christmas. I hope everyone had just a good as holiday as I did.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was terribly spoilt.
Hubby gave me a Leon Cohen CD, Bryce Courtney book and some cherry liquor chocolates, youngest daughter gave me a Beatles double LP and other kids gave me wine, food hampers and a really lovely Mexican food dish.
Biggest pressie was a phone call from a second cousin in Cheshire. This was to be my first Christmas since I lost my Mum and she rang me every Christmas morning, no phone call expected this year them he rings. Never spoken to him before and have only known of each other since April.
Still on cloud nine!!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Anyway, here's to you all, May you all have a safe and happy holiday season and all the best for 2009.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received the absolute best present ever! Very Happy

It has been sitting outside the main building of the apartment complex, swathed in yellow caution tape, for a couple of weeks, but today the workmen were putting the finishing touches on it.

The management finally decided to become compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), and I have a brand-new wheelchair ramp from the front door of the complex to the sidewalk!

It seems that apartment buildings are exempt from the ADA, unless the rental office is inside the building, which ours is.

I didn't threaten legal action (although I did look up the contact information for the local TV station "on your side" feature); I simply wrote a nice letter explaining that I couldn't get in or out of the complex once they modified the vehicle gates so that a vehicle needed to be present in order for the gates to work. My 25-pound aluminum wheelchair doesn't have the same characteristics as a 2,000-pound car. Yes, I quoted the appropriate paragraph from the ADA in my letter, but I let them draw their own conclusions, which turned out to be the right ones.

There are Titania-shaped dents in my ceiling now. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Congratulations, Titania. Merry Christmas.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. Very Happy

One less excuse for not getting down to the Western Union with your lads payment though. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Titania. This has been the best Christmas ever. I only received two things, one is a shirt and the other is a DVD boxed set. The thing that made it very special is that they were given to me by my military kids. They are back for the holidays.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nothing..... ex-wives seldom buy you gifts... so.. drew a blank this year

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many, many clothes, mostly of the purple persuasion, and more importantly, the first Artemis Fowl book and Terry Pratchett's Nation ended up in my gift pile. And I got the car charger for my iPhone and the gloves I asked for.

The niftiest and most unexpected gift was from my great-aunt. She gave me an old locket on a new chain. It might not be much at first glance, but if you know the story behind it, it's pretty neat. It's ever so slightly bent on close inspection, it's about the size of a dime on the outside, and no fancy inscriptions or decorations. Just a small gold disc with a hinge that used to be on a watch fob. Inside, there is a tiny black and white picture of her (and my granddad's) uncle, who would be my great-great-uncle. It might be the size of a typical pencil eraser.

He passed on two years before I was even born, but it's nice to have something that belonged to him, especially as I've heard stories aplenty about "Uncle Roland", who was, apparently, a bit of a character.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org

Last edited by mrsbean on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a football Sad

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania jump_4_joy

@Connie, so glad your kids are home and give them a big hug from me. I sent a big box of Beanies Babies to the troops, so they could give to the kids over there and I'd love to see their faces when a soldier were to put it in their hand. Very Happy

I'm ashamed to tell the abundance of gifts that I received. I have to say that the best est gift of all is that I still have my parents on Christmas day sitting before me and believe, you, me, that is awesome. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:

the best est gift of all is that I still have my parents on Christmas day sitting before me

Agreed! Now my parents are older and having seen friends lose their parents it makes me more grateful that they are still with me Thumbs up

Titania - Well Done! Very Happy

Connie - I'm really happy for you and I hope you have a wonderful time with your kids and that they stay safe when they go back to duty Very Happy

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania You surprise me every time. clapping Thumbs up bow_down
Way to go Girl!

From Santa? Nothing or maybe thanks to a snowstorm the grand kids went home early, that was nice after three days Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Santa said I was nawty....Sad So all i got for Christmas was a broken licked, lint covered candy cane that looks like it was the first candy cane ever made....Lol, Naw I had a good Christmas....I got cash...which everyone everyone everyone needs! (sorry for the Lorax pun) but Anyways Smile Happy new year All! Smile
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got nothing.

I'm waiting for the Three Wise Men on January the 6th night. That's the Spanish tradition (Though I know I could enjoy my presents much more if I got them the 26th! It's not a useful tradition at all...)

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic