SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads knock off early for Xmas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a flurry of activity on my baits this morning and dashed off a couple of quick "answer quickly as I need to transfer the money today before the holidays" but not heard a peep out of any of my lads since.

As this is my first baiting Xmas I was wondering if the lads clocked off early (like I just did - on my way home now. Have a good one everyone!!)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see - it's now about 4 pm in western Africa. If the internet cafes close early on Christmas Eve, there might be a dearth of active lads right about now.

If a lad has his own connection at home, and if the bait is at a tricky stage, he might pop off a few emails to keep the magas on the hook, but generally speaking, many Christian churches (and sadly, a lot of lads profess to be Christian) start the Christmas services on Christmas Eve.

Besides, all the family will be together, and the lad may not be able to get away to check his emails.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like my South London lad has flown back to Nigeria, last message at 00.33 Tuesday morning.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, why not? Many, many lads are devout Christians, so it's a big time of year for them. Family get togethers, parties, visitors, it's similar to what most of us will be getting up to.

Interesting what Fo'Andles said... One of my colleagues at Heathrow airport tells me that a LOT of London / West African expats fly home to Africa in the days leading up to Christmas, and there is just as much traffic the other way. I know most of those are honest people, but it's bound to put a dent in any lads internet time when Auntie Janice and Uncle Nkweme come visiting from Lagos state!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
EvilMidnightbomber
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Yeah, why not? Many, many lads are devout Christians, so it's a big time of year for them. Family get togethers, parties, visitors, it's similar to what most of us will be getting up to.

How can they scam if they are so devout? Maybe we need an 11th commandment. "Thou shalt not 419 scam"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno. This morning when I got up I had 15 missed calls on my anonymous cellphone. Of course, maybe that had to do with me telling a half dozen of my favorite lads that I sent them money yesterday. Merry Christmas, lads! Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EvilMidnightbomber wrote:

How can they scam if they are so devout?

Very good question. It seems these days that many "religious" people like to pick and choose which bits of their religion they like. Remember, all teachings, no matter how well intentioned, can be twisted.
I'll leave it there before I start a religion debate! Suffice to say that lads manage to justify their doings (in their own minds) somehow.

Hopefully I've not stepped too far over the "No religion or politics" line there... I'm not intending to offend. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All quite on the Western African Front

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had 4 lads in 2 days telling me to wait until after New Year until I send their payments. Is this their way of spoiling our Christmas?

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a couple fake charity lads working late. Most of my other scammers aren't working.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm supposed to get some cam time with one of mine, an an YIM session (just for me) but don't know if that's going to be today or tomrrow -- told them all I'd be gone after about 5 so their time is runnnig out Twisted Evil

and boy will I be pissed when they don't contact me tonight or tomroow...my parents have already bought a lovely present for the two of us (instead of the expected money) - a full bedroom suite, king bed an all -- for us to start our new lives with...won't be able to help on the cash front right now Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are not working over Christmas, they are just plain lazy Mad

The cafes are open, at least this one in Nija was doing business at almost 23:00 their local time:
X-Originating-IP: [41.220.75.3] Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:58:32 +0100

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reckon the Morris Lads took off for an early stack, the last message I had from them was very rushed & no more since.

Lazy gits Evil or Very Mad

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My NOK lad sent this yesterday

Quote:
ATTENTION: DISPATCH 23rd.DECEMBER 2008

DEAR APPLYING INHERITOR,

MR ED.R0BINS

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK WISHES TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT WE SHALL BE GOING ON A CHRISTMAS BREAK ON THE 24TH OF DECEMBER 2008

AND WE SHALL RESUME BACK ON THE 26TH OF DECEMBER 2008

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA

And today this

Quote:
MAY THE JOY OF CHRISTMAS BRING JOY AND GOOD TIDINGS TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

AS WE APPROACH THE NEW YEAR,MAY IT BRING SUCCESS,PEACE, JOY,PROSPERITY TO YOU

MAY YOU NEVER LACK IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS AND A JOYOUS NEW YEAR

FROM THE KUT3 FAMILY

Lazy bastage! Evil or Very Mad

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Charles, the one we all know and love:

Quote:
Merry christmas,

We are fine over here preparing for church service,
I am glad to hear that you will send the money on monday being 29th of decemeber.
Brother we are going to make it big.

I am happy for you.

Charles

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still working one, he's on a satellite provider. Must be 3 or 4 am there.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...I'm impressed. Got a 5:30 am Nigeria time Christmas greeting from a love lad...may he be so diligent to safari to Lagos to get his package from Parc3l D1rect.

Christmas Eve movie night intermission has now ended.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just received three mails from Ghana. All from the same lad though. He seems just a little upset that my character, so moved by his plight, has sent £500 to an African charity, and not to him. Happy Christmas, Lad.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Sardine2510
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been back and forth with my lad today trying to get a new bank account. Apparently he's been in touch with the bank manager who is VERY angry at being disturbed on Christmas.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got 2 lads rushing round trying to find new accounts. I have their cash sitting waiting. Such a shame their old accounts are under investigation.

Laughing

Got some romancers building up to asking me for help to travel to me sending sloppy crap poems.

But it is pretty quiet. So shall be sipping a few rum n cokes and attending Eater university between parties and the usual family phonecalls.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is busy working away

Quote:
Hello Sir,
Thank you for your Support but i must let you know that i dont think the Nigerian Government will ever answer you on that cash grant..They will tell you yes but here wil be so difficult to get from them ...
Am very serious Captain the nigerian government is hard when it come to cash am very much worried about this..So please help us look for another way or you can transfer into an account for us here ..
Please am begging you Captain...
If i should relay on the Nigeria Government for Cash they will Take so long before they can grant one and will also take too much stress..When it comes to this i know them more .I know the government here and i know they will only delay me and give to much stress.
Please am begging you Captain.
Thanks for your care Captain.
Quote:

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had this seasonal one six hours ago, apparently from Connecticut.
Quote:
Merry Christmas,Alfr3d C@ke

Thank you for your email and may the good will of this special season of the christian faith abide with you.I received your email response.Thank you for the kind words.I am very impressed with your efforts and vision in serving the lord.
I have given you my life, destiny, career and everything, believing and trusting that you will never work against me.When sending e-mail, ensure to reference this coded wording: THE GOD OF ELIJAH so that I could identify you or if you are calling on phone, you MUST mention the code as well. etc

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They may clocked of early Christmas Eve but they're back nice and early today, working off an excess of turkey no doubt, had 7 mails from 4 different lads. They earliest sent at 4:52 am Confused

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several have written back to me today, so the game's afoot once again!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
iamthewalrus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad emailed me on Christmas Day!
One in the morning from the barrister -

Quote:
BRIEFLY, I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS. I PRAY THAT THE BIRTH OF CHRIST WILL BRING BACK PEACE & HARMONY IN THIS TROUBLE WORLD. WISHING YOU PROSPERIOUS NEW YEAR 2009 IN ADVANCE. I PRAY THAT IT WILL BE A YEAR OF TOTAL ACHIEVEMENTS IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.

And one in the evening from the fiance -

Quote:
Good evening and happy Xmas to you and your family. how was the celebration over there? I hope that it went well. if so, thanks be to God almighty.
beside i have been little worried as i haven't hear from you for the past week. i hope that everything is well with you. i a little scared somehow as your job always take you to various places both danger ane undanger areas.i will still expect to read from you soonest.
thanks and God bless you.

I also received a Xmas e-card from the fiance. I feel so lucky Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic