SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She is scammer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nonsense

Please do not use our site to get innocent people to sign up at your site, with false promises of getting anything done about these scammers - Lotta
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Russians are smarter and more convincing than the lads are.I am working five of them now. Wish they had a better translator some of it will just give you a headache...Sorry to hear about your lose they are predators.....
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry about your loss -- glad you found here...

drop the old one & go after a new one - lots of cool tools & toys on this site Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember that vengeance is great but revenge is a dish best served cold. I would create a new account and go after her you already know her script....
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More bullshit from Antiscamers, Or is this just another promotional post for your invaluable services.

Romance scam has dozens of reports, like your cut and paste above,
In fact romance scam do a better job, they also print the script used and links to other people using the same script and other "dolly" names used by the Vlad.

But the question should be asked, while your reporting these cases, Just what are you as an expect doing to recover there money
AS for the Vlad above, with his set of stolen photographs, and your dealing with a man not a woman And the answer is plainly nothing
It doesn't take a lot of work to track your photo's to a script, and also uncover others using that self same script. And you haven't even attempted to do this. And while you have supplied an e-mail address, But strangly enough not the headers O'sorry I forgot, you don't consifder that information important. you have failed to also supply her introduction script.. And invariably if you can't tell them where you got there e-mail and intro script, You won't get an answer.

Still not all is lost, you have impressed Trickster, and Ivana Confused Confused

As for reporting so-called new scammer's , Any of us with a catcher account, could spend all day reporting so-called new scammers, there like raindrops running down the sewer

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AntiScamers wrote:
A very dangerous and clever scammer! Beware!

A scammer that actually lies and steals your money?? Shocked
Mummy giving birth at the age of 50, Daddy dying in a car crash on his way back from the airport, it's all so credible .. this is one slick Boris indeed!

It's a shame people still fall for this kind of crap, and get cleaned out even further by organisations like 'Antiscamers' claiming they can get back the money they lost, which obviously will never happen, and charge the victim $300 for that 'service'. Looks like one big cunning recovery scam to me.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that money is lost don't spend more on another smoke screen...
AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nonsense
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How on earth did I miss the re-emergence of our old friend Antiscamers.

While on the subject of Antiscamers, I actually found one of the people who paid money to Antiscamers in the hope of having his money returned.

Obviously, no money was returned and the person I was in contact with feels like he has been scammed a second time.

@Antiscamers, I dont suppose you have any customer feedback on your site yet. Confused

If not I can send you a very honest review of your services from one of your customers, he was very upset with you to say the least so you may not be able to actually use it to promote your over priced service Evil or Very Mad

For anybody stumbling onto this after searching on antiscamers or on the details of the scammer'

The scammer details posted are no doubt from a Russian / Ukranian scammer, antiscamers does little to prove that is the case however, giving credit where credit is due, Antiscamers does actually post details of the scammers he comes accross, that is part of what his customers pay for.

The details posted would be as provided by a paying customer who has most likely spent $300 on top of being scammed.

The other thing to note is that the services that Antiscamers provides can be obtained free of charge by volunteers of many sites including our sister site www.scamwarners.com . Scamwarners will not be able to get your money back, we will not suggest that you can as it simply will not happen, the false hope that you are given is a ploy to encourage you to use their paid for services rather than the free services provided by volunteers who each have more knowledge on these scams than Antiscamers has in his entire team, including the girls on the phone with sexy voices who charge $11 per minutes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic