SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why an I confused

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why am I confused, Just for a change, in this bait I'm a bi-sexual woman, So out goes the bit of cheese on the hook,
like one does, and what do I land. got it in one, some Russian Dolly who want to be my friend, have my kids and visit, not necessarily in that order.
It tells me sweetly,
Quote:
I - White Russian girl on nationality
Which is all very nice,
Then I get this bit,
Quote:
I would like to inform you that I live in the city here in Russia. Murom it is located about 800 kilometres from our Russian capital of Moscow.

So I re-set the GPS, hoping she will go away, after I explain what a Bi-sexual woman is and does.. Dur Thinking , "Well that's the end of little Ludwinka" Not a bit of it. Quick as a flash, I get this back
Quote:
Hallo mijn nieuwe vriend Twisted Sister! Ik ben zo blij dat ik een antwoord op uw vraag weer! Mijn bestevriend, Of natuurlijk, of u kan zijn, wil, de behandeling van onzecorrespondentie Inderdaad over de correspondentie ook inderdaad? wemoeten onderzoeken of vriend naar vriend Meer en meer, ik herhaal het!Gelieve met mij eens, Twisted Sister! Twisted Sister Mijn bestevriend, ik zou om u te informeren over mijn familie. Ik wil met jepraten dat ik niet uitgebreid gezin. Ze - mijn Tatyana moeder, over despecialiteit van mijn moeder - verkoopt in de winkel, we hebben eengoede verstandhouding tussen ons. Zoals ik denk ik dat mijn moeder opgeef me een goede opvoeding en onderwijs. Ik denk ik dat dit inderdaadzo is goed, en ik ben er trots op dat ik zo'n moeder. Daarnaast wil ikzeg u dat ik leef met zijn familie in verschillende flats, omdat ik Aleen tijd lang terug te trekken uit leeftijd waarop leven met hunouders, en nu ga ik naar de verwisselbare appartement. Ook wil ik erop u mededelen dat ik overlegd met mijn moeder over mijncontactenlijst aandacht te schenken aan u via het internet, is naarschatting het als positief, omdat het cares over mijn toekomstigeleven natuurlijk. Mijn moeder zou willen, ik ben gelukkig leven, enals dit, ik moet mijn gezicht. Zoals ik al eerder zei, ik nooit wasgetrouwd. Ik enig kind in het gezin en hebben geen broeders enzusters! Ik zie niet in zijn vader sinds de kindertijd! Mijn ouderszijn gescheiden, dus dat toen ik klein was, drink dan een heleboel vanmijn vader en moeder, niet te steunen! Ik ben niet ik wil eroverpraten! Dus ik zei eerder, ik werk Assistant tandarts in eentandheelkundige ziekenhuis. Ik ben erg blij hun werk. Ik wil mensenhelpen. Ik ben zeer benieuwd naar uw werk O, Twisted Sister, maar ookdat u off tijd? Trouwens, ik wil met je praten, dat had ik nooitweggeweest uit Rusland, ik was nog nooit in andere landen, maar ik wilreizen op een weer, het - zo romantical, denk ik:) Het is verheugend,Twisted Sister, Om af te sluiten moet ik mijn e-mail naar je, ik hoopdat wij Drug blijven voldoen aan een vriend, en u vertelt me veel meeruit u rechtstreeks, en ik zal proberen om mij rechtstreeks als Meernaar het zoveel mogelijk in de toekomst van e-mail. Ik zou ik willenvragen u over vele dingen, Twisted Sister, en ik hoop dat u zultbegrijpen mijn vragen en ik zal er verantwoordelijk voor is. Ik wilmeer op uw land, kunt u mij zeggen over uw familie, uw vrienden. Ikhoop dat ik om te zien uw bericht zo spoedig mogelijk. Hoewel ... Jevriend of vriendin Alena

For those few people on here that don't speak the lingo, It's all in bloody Dutch

Quote:
Hello my new friend Twisted Sister! I'm so happy that I answer your question again! My best friend, Of course, or you may be needed, the treatment of our correspondence is true about the correspondence indeed? wemoeten investigations or friend to friend More and more, I repeat it! Please agree with me, Twisted Sister! Twisted Sister My best friend, I would to inform you about my family. I want to jepraten I have not extended family. She - my mother Tatyana, on despecialiteit of my mother - sells in the store, we have eengoede understanding between us. As I think I make my mother give up me a good upbringing and education. I think I inderdaadzo that this is good, and I'm proud that I am a mother. In addition ikzeg you want that I live with his family in different flats, because I Alone time to withdraw from that age living with hunouders, and now I am going to the interchangeable apartment. I would also like to inform you that I consulted with my mother about my contact list attention to you via the Internet, it is estimated it as positive, because it cares about my future life course. My mother would want, I'm happy life, enal this, I need my face. As I said earlier, I never wasgetrouwd. I only child in the family and have no brothers enzusters! I do not see his father since childhood! My parents are divorced, so that when I was little, drink a lot vanmijn father and mother, not to support! I'm not I want to talk about it! So I said earlier, I work eentandheelkundige Assistant dentist in hospital. I am very glad their work. I want to help people. I'm very curious about your work O, Twisted Sister, but you ookdat off time? Besides, I want to talk to you, that I had never been away from Russia, I was never in other countries, but I wilreizen on a weather, the - so romantical, I guess:) It is gratifying, Twisted Sister, To finish I have my e-mail to you, I hoopdat Drug we continue to meet a friend, and you tell me a lot meeruit you directly, and I will try to me directly and More Back to the fullest extent possible in the future of e-mail. I would I like to ask you about many things, Twisted Sister, and I hope you will understand my questions and I will be responsible for it. I Wilmer to your country, can you tell me about your family, your friends. Ikhoop that I am to see your message as soon as possible. Although ... Jevriend or girlfriend Alena

I mean why me, what have I ever done to deserve this. I could explain about Dykes, ur the other kind, and sticking one's finger in .. But would it hear me, Not a chance it's far to busy talking about it's mother. And there's nothing wrong with that, let me tell you.. But why the Fook does she think I would be interested, in a pair of bloody Clogs

So if anyone want's it, to brush up on there Dutch, drop me a PM, with an e-mail address and I'll send the file..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's sooo funny !!!

I wouldn't have recognized the language and I guess that is what she's counting on too..

Yet another one very attached to mother...

I just got a girl with 10 million dollars who started her 1st e-mail darling...I let it slip & answered with a "tell me more" letter...waiting to see how soon she falls in love with me where I can tell her off for loving another woman...or should I play it bi ... could be fun Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
or should I play it bi ... could be fun

You will be , whatever they want you to be,

And you can eagerly introduce a Bi-sexual in later on, use the excuse,
" I didn't want to tell you in case I lost you, but you mean so much to me I thought you would understand "
And even though you think I'm a George, I'm really a Georgina, flutters eye's and blushes. You can even use that line if your a transvestite And you start out as a Georgina..

But at the end of the day, you could be a bloody garden gnome, as long as you pay up. NOT

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With all those "twisted sister", maybe she really wants to talk to Dee Snyder (okay okay I apologise, but I couldn't resist) Surprised

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It goes on and on, I got another Dutch reply today. And while I have no doubt , I will loose a bit of it due to translation woe's. you do get the jist of the thing..
It bears to resemblence to what I said to her, She's just rattling on.

So I thought right, What's the bloody point in going to the trouble of exhusting my talents on composing bullshit.. So I [ cut & paste] sent her the instructions on how the install a gearbox in a lawnmower. Wink Wink

Resistance is futile

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao you MUST post the response to that Wink

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if i must,, but promise me you won't laugh,,

I got this,

Quote:
> Hallo Twisted Sister!

Hoe gaat het ermee?

Dank u voor uw antwoord op mijn laatste e-mail. In mijn opinie, maar -
zo mooi dat we schrijven elkaar omwille van onze boodschap, we
onderzoeken om elkaar meer en meer, echt, Twisted Sister? Ik ben
geinteresseerd in onze correspondentie zeer, zeer interessante studie
over u over uw leven in uw land, vertrouw me, als alles wat ik gelezen
Uw brief met veel plezier! Nou, Twisted Sister, ik hoop dat het het
interessant zijn om samen met u over mijn enthousiasme, mijn favoriet
dingen, zoals alles: van muziek? Ik hou van te luisteren naar de
Russische en vreemde muziek Artiesten. Van de Russische muzikale
artiesten luister ik graag Songteksten de groepen "Maksim", "S. Rotaru
',' Miragh", "" en ga zo maar door. Je hebt gehoord over deze band?
van buitenlandse kunstenaars ik graag luisteren naar "Madonna",
"Scorpions", Sting ', Brithney Spears en zo verder ... Over het geheel
genomen, ik vind het leuk om naar te luisteren Goede en moderne
muziek, Twisted Sister Verder wil ik kai luisteren naar muziek? Het
zou interessant om te onderzoeken mij wat. Laat het me, oke? Van de
films? Ik ben gek op te kijken komedie, fantastische films, soapseries
romantisch enzovoort. Ik kijk naar televisie. Ik heb de TV, maar we
hebben slechts drie tv-show kanalen. Ik houd niet van horror films.
Komedies en tijdschriften - mijn favoriet. Ik ga niet naar de films zo
vaak, het is! Mijn lievelingsfilm dit jaar geluk Chack God, PS I love
you! Bovendien, ik wens op de hoogte u dat ik graag boeken lezen,
vooral in de literatuur Interieur auteurs: Tolstoy, Chehov, Puskhin
enzovoort. De kranten, strips, klassieke literatuur of poezie. In de
avond van de waarheid las ik romans. Over eten? Nou, uit de favoriete
gerechten van voedsel, wil ik verschillende soorten soepen, zoals ik
het graag vlees Bovendien, ik wil niet te verbergen het van je:) Ik
ben dol op vis en kip wel, je net als kip? Erg lekker, ja? Bovendien,
ik hou erg veel pizza. Erg lekker Bovendien, ik hou van pizza met
kaas. Ik wil u zeggen dat ik zoals fruit en groenten, vooral, uit
appel citroen, sinaasappel, bananen, tomaten, komkommers en
dergelijke, zijn er vele soorten vitaminen. Twisted Sister, u willen
koken? Ik hou niet erg te bereiden voor mijn familie en vrienden
vertelde me een keer:) Ook op mijn favoriete sport verantwoordelijk
is: Sport is heel belangrijk voor me. Zonder enige uitvoering, ik zal
een oefening volume. Ik hoop dat ik sterf, wanneer I - 100 jaar. Op de
ochtend, voordat de werknemer In de namiddag, tijd voor het ontbijt,
oefening en water procedure, ik heb genoeg. Ik ben zeer actief. Ik
wilde om er een heleboel sporten, je het leuk? In de Ik hou van de
winter te skien, zal liggen op de afgekoelde lucht. Ook ga ik graag
willen spelen volleybal ook. Maar de meeste van alles wat ik graag
aerobics, in mijn opinie, deze sport gaat helpen mijn lichaam in goede
conditie. Ook ga ik willen een beroep op u, dat ik hou van dansen
dansen:) Heb je ooit danst de dans met een meisje dat ik weet zeker
dat u wilt dansen een traag wals dansen of met mij?Smile Dat zou
geweldig! Misschien in de toekomst zullen we dansen Wat bedoel je, het
zou geweldig zijn! Overigens, mijn moeder, vrienden en vragen wat je
de hele tijd:) is een speciale Mam, ik vertelde mijn moeder dat je
waardig en goed mijn moeder is erg blij met ons gesprek op het
internet en onze relaties, Twisted Sister. Mijn moeder wil graag dat
wij hebben goede relaties in de toekomst, en heel eventueel in de
toekomst kunnen we een prachtig paar:), maar vergeet niet, Twisted
Sister! We moeten elkaar meer en meer! Sterker nog ...? Dit is erg
belangrijk voor me, Twisted Sister! In feite in dat, als je weet dat
voor de statistiek, de meeste paren worden gescheiden, omdat ze kennen
elkaar is niet genoeg, en ik wil niet een keer een fout maakt, zoals
ik hoop dat u zult begrijpen dat kan ik, Twisted Sister, echt? Zoals
ik al zei je voor, we moeten leren ten opzichte van elkaar in steeds
meer van onze e-mail. Twisted Sister, ik kan niet vertrouwen, heb ik
zoveel van je e-mail. Ik hoop dat is het interessant om te lezen over
mij meer. Echt waar? Twisted Sister, Ik zou dankbaar zijn als u wilt
schrijven voor mij ambassadeur voor uw e-mail op de hoogte van je
enthousiasme, je hobby's, welke muziek u de voorkeur? Als evenals film
en andere? Overigens, mijn moeder en mijn vrienden vragen weer wat ik
zei het je grote felicitaties van ze! Hij - als gebruikelijk. Twisted
Sister, ik zal wachten tot na uw e-mail! Twisted Sister, alstublieft
schrijf me zo snel mogelijk! Nou? Vaarwel, je snel. Mijn beste wensen
voor u, uw vriend, Alena.

lieverd, ik heb een nieuwe e-mail [email protected]. Schrijf naar me
hier. Ik ben mijn wachtwoord op het oude e-mail [email protected].
schrijf me in [email protected]. Schrijf naar mij toe op dit e-mail
[email protected]. Ik zal wachten op uw schrijven aan deze e-mail
[email protected].

This is a rough as guts translation,,

Quote:
How are you? Thank you for your response to my last e-mail. In my opinion, but-so beautiful that we write each other because of our message, weonderzoeken to each other more and more, really, Twisted Sister? I bengeinteresseerd in our correspondence very, very interesting study about you about your life in your country, trust me, as everything I yellow letter nerve with a lot of fun! Well, Twisted Sister, I hope that the hetinteressant to cooperate with you about my enthusiasm, my favorite things, like everything: from music? I love to listen to music and foreign deRussische Artists. From the Russian musical artists I listen to songs like the "Maxim", "S. Rotaru," "Miragh," and so on. You've heard about this band? Of foreign artists I like to listen to "Madonna", "Scorpions", Sting, "Brithney Spears and so on ... Overall, I think it is fun to listen to good and modern music, Twisted Sister kai I would also like to listen to music? Hetzou interesting to investigate me. Let me, okay? From defilms? I love to watch comedy, fantastic films, romantic soap and so on. I look at television. I have the TV, but wehebben only three TV channels show. I do not like horror films.Komedies and magazines - my favorite. I am not going to the movies zovaak, it is! My favorite movie this year Chack God luck, PS I loveyou! Moreover, I wish to inform you that I like to read books, especially in literature Interior writers: Tolstoy, Chehov, Puskhinenzovoort. The newspapers, comics, classic literature or poetry. In deavond of truth I read novels. About eat? Well, from the favorite dishes of food, I want different kinds of soups, as ikhet like meat Moreover, I do not want to hide it from you:) Ikben love fish and chicken very much, you are like chicken? Very good, yes? Moreover, I love pizza very much. Very nice addition, I love pizza metkaas. I want to tell you that I like fruits and vegetables, especially, uitappel lemon, orange, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers Ender equal, there are many types of vitamins. Twisted Sister, you want to cook? I really do not like to prepare for my family and friends told me once:) Also on my favorite sport verantwoordelijkis: Sport is very important for me. Without implementation, I exercise rooms volume. I hope I die, when I - 100 years. On deochtend before the employee in the afternoon, time for breakfast, exercise and water procedure, I have enough. I'm very active. Ikwilde to make a lot of sports, you like it? In Dewinter I love to ski, will be on the cooled air. Also, I like to play volleyball, too. But most of all I like aerobics, in my opinion, this sport will help my body in good condition. Also, I want to appeal to you, I love to dance dance:) Have you ever danced the dance with a girl that I know zekerdat you want to dance a slow waltz or dance with me?Smile That zougeweldig! Maybe in the future we will dance What do you mean, hetzou great! Incidentally, my mother, friends and ask what Each whole time:) is a special Mom, I told my mother that jewaardig and my mother is very pleased with our conversation, and hetinternet on our relations, Twisted Sister. My mother would like datwij have good relations in the future, and quite possibly in detoekomst we could have a beautiful couple:), but do not forget, Twisted Sister! We need each other more and more! Indeed ...? This is ergbelangrijk for me, Twisted Sister! In fact, that if you know datvoor statistics, most couples are separated because they know each other is not enough, and I do not want an honest mistake, zoalsik hope you will understand that I can, Twisted Sister, really? Zoalsik already told you before, we must learn in relation to each other in ever more of our e-mail. Twisted Sister, I can not trust, did ikzoveel of your e-mail. I hope it is interesting to read overmij more. Really? Twisted Sister, I would be grateful if you want to write for me ambassador for your e-mail about jeenthousiasme, your hobbies, what music you prefer? As well as other filming? Incidentally, my mother and my friends ask what you ikzei big congratulations to them! He - as usual. Twisted Sister, I will wait until after your e-mail! Twisted Sister, please write me as soon as possible! Well? Goodbye, you soon. My best wishes for you, your friend, Alena.

To which I replied with this,,

Quote:
Hallo
It was so wonderful to hear from you again, Thank you for your most kind and loving letter
This is where the fun begins!.Now there are a few options you have. You can take the easy option, fast and fairly good, or you can go advanced. It depends on the time you want to put into the kart, Your engineering skills, Speed and acceleration. Don't worry about the mechanics yet.

The options are as follows
1. Belt and Pulley.
2. Bevel Gears, from a shaft driven motorcycle.
3. Gearbox of a Tractor Lawnmower.
Firstly Advantages and Disadvantages.
Beltdrive
Advs: Simple to set-up. All you will need is two pulleys and a drive belt. Quick solution.Disadvs: Loss of power through slippage. Heating up. Life of Belt very short.
Bevel gears,
Advs: Effective. No power loss. Last forever. Low maintenance.Disadvs: Hard to set-up. Difficult to get right. Time consuming. Can be expensive if second hand parts are not available.
Gearbox,
Advs: Very Effective. Simple. Complete with gears. Low maintenance. Easy to set-up.
Disadvs: Can be far too expensive if no scrap tractor lawnmower available.
Differential,
Advs: Cheap. Effective. Little power loss. Low maintenance. Relatively available.
Disadvs: Difficult to set-up. Heavy. Awkward.
Again it depends on the materials you have or can get easily. If you can get a tractor lawnmower gearbox, then your sorted!.The problem with lawnmower engines is that they have a vertical drive shaft, usually coming out from underneath the engine itself. With the belt an pulley system, it's a case of mounting a small pulley wheel on the end of this vertically drive shaft, and another on the back axle (or any horizontal shaft). What happens the belt is that it actually is turned through 90 degrees, what you are hoping that the sides of the V pulley and the tension on the belt will keep the belt on!. As a result of the belt rubbing off the side of the pulley wheels, heat is produced, and as result slippage occurs. Another factor is that belt ware is a matter of hours of operation. However specialised round pulley wheels are available that take a round belt and are used for such simpler application of changing the motion of drive by 90 degrees.
With Bevel Gears from a shaft driven motorcycle one can "Bodge" (make out of scrap) together a drive system. I made the whole thing myself. I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about the idea, but it works. I found it hard to connect up the engine shaft to the pinion shaft of the bevel gears. However if you can couple them up correctly, then your problem is solved. It's just a case of mounting a sprocket on the other bevel gear which is now horizontal with respect to the engine shaft. The only thing is, coming across this mechanism, of a friend or going out to a motorcycle scrap yard/ breaker to get it. Don't choose this method if you want a quick fix.
Gearbox of a Tractor Lawnmower. The marvellous thing about these, is that their driven shaft (input power shaft to the gearbox) is actually a vertical shaft. It's just a case of linking up a chain or a belt in a straight line linking the vertical shaft of the engine to the vertical shaft of the gearbox. And the great thing is that the drive shaft from the gearbox (output shaft) is horizontally driven. From this shaft, sprockets and a chain can be used to give power and torque.

I really hope that you will reply soon, as I can't wait for your reply, and I check my e-mail service every minute of the day looking for your wonderful replies,,
With all my love to you Twisted Sister, xxxxx

Resistance is futile

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol talking about her staying on script Razz

have you tried to IM her yet? ask some of those questions in person - then when they get confused, tell them I told you already...

asking for her mom's e-mail in IM would be priceless too Twisted Evil

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
have you tried to IM her yet?

No for me it's e-mail or nothing. I don't have time to sit and play silly buggers.
With e-mail. I can access it when I want to, I can walk away. I normally have lunch while I'm playing. Then when lunch is over, so am I.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply today,, it's still rattling on, no reference to lawn mowers or gear box's, which is a disappointment

But for some reason known only to IT it's changed my name to Jackie, and wants to know if I can swim..

I'll have to come up with something simple to talk about, lawnmower gearbox's are far to complex. Nuclear Fusion comes to mind, and as long as I don't talk about Chernobyl, I'll be OK.. . Then again it might just ring a few bells

Would you like it Ivana, the way it's going, I'll be six feet under before it goes off script. And how am I going to know, when it writes in Dutch and God only knows what else. I think she adds a bit of Rumanian just to spice it up a bit..

And while we all enjoy the challange, The thrill of the chase. This is a bit heavy going, It's like entering a Rocking Horse in the Melbourne Cup

Shame really, it's stolen photo looks quite presentable,

Resistance is futile

Last edited by weareborg on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I love name changes in the middle of things...

one of mine just made a huge e-mail change (could it be that his old e-mail is posted all over scam warning sites?)...he just got chewed out for me finding him on a dating site...now I'm questioning the reason for the e-mail change...

I'm shocked at how she stays on script so obliviously ... mine seem to come off script fairly fast, but then again I IM them so they have to keep talking about whatever I decide the topic is going to be...

It might be funny to use a line about how you work part time in a nuclear lab and have started to glow and see if she thinks you should go to the doctor...

I'd still stay on her about getting her mom's e-mail, eventually she will have to read your mail, won't she?

Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I love the first emails that refer to the past six months of our relationship...I just play along and respond after a quick ip trace...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's back on an English script, It must have been the 1000 word cut and paste on cloneing Grevillia's that did the trick.

Mind you I've got no bloody idea what it's on about, So I'll just send it the same as I've sent someone else, no point in making work for myself. So we'll play cut and paste for a couple of months, and see there it goes. But if it starts with it's Dutch and a splash of Romanian again, I'll drop it.. Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You called, Sir? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least you got it back to english translation but that's not much better...
Monaco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i am a guy in china, and i meet the same women these days, she asked for my email on tagged.com, then i gave her and she wrote me a long letter, i thought she was very sincere at first, and after about 5 letters, she wanted to come to Beijing, and said she need 500dollars for the flight, thank god, i googled her email address right before i decided to give her money, and then i found this, thank god and i gave her the wrong MTCN number, lol, she hasn't replied yet. i will post her letter and pics so that others wont get cheated by this fraud.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monaco, Good thing you did indeed. I'm glad you pulled out in the last minute, unfortunately A LOT of people end up losing A LOT of money to these people. (Most of them are men, posing as women) Remember they are criminals and there would have been no "Plane ticket" purchased with your money. They are the lowest of the low, prey on the young the old the sick and the lonely. Not sure if your into baiting, but please read through the sticky's here to better inform yourself.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic