SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello new member

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Virago750
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello I have been on this site a few times and have to say I admire what people do here, these thieves need to be taught a lesson and have the tables turned on them.

I recently became more interested in these scams when a friend of the family became a victim and lost a substantial amount of money, I will tell you what I know however I really dont know the In's and out of the situation.

The lady involved has very little or no family over here, most of them are in India, she is a lovely old girl who has cooked food for my mothers wedding to a previous husband, she is very kind hearted which pains me more that some scammer has ripped her life savings from her, she is not a greedy person but fell for the lottery scam.

Basicly she recieved an email telling her she had won the Spanish lottery, they asked for details from her so they can send her a check, she then was told there was problem getting a check to her and would she send them her bank details, I believe the end result was her sending money, I dont know how the story went in detail but she ended up losing £125,000 and was recieving death threats that if she didnt sell her house and give them the money they would kill her, at this point she told the police and friends what was going on. The scammers were African, howeverthe phone calls came from streatham.

I would realy like to help scam baiting, but would like to learn how its done before jump in.

Anyway hello and merry christmas to everyone on the board.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater, Virago750, and compliments of the season.

That scam you detailed is a tragic one and a slap in the face for those who sneer at victims. Not only ripping the poor lady off but then threatening her with death if she didn't hand over every last cent is truly despicable. I'd hope they were punished, but I'd be less than sanguine about that happening.

If you want to make a start in scam baiting and you've read the advisories and the published baits, then apply for a mentor and see what you can do.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Viriago750. Very Happy I'm sorry to hear that a family friend got scammed by these scum. We would be glad to teach you how to bait them yourself. First step: Read all the Stickies. Then, get a safe email address. Go over to the Mentor thread, and sign up for a mentor to help you get started or answer any specific questions you might have.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Good luck, and Happy Hunting! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Virago750, welcome to Eater! Very Happy Although I wish the circumstances were different. You sound like a good friend to have, though.

You've been advised above to read stickies, read the baits, and ask for a mentor. All good advice, and I second it.

In this case, I also recommend that you visit our sister site, www.scamwarners.com, and read what you can find on lottery scams. There is a lot of advice over there for victims and friends of victims. While your dear friend may never get her money back, there are steps she can and should take to safeguard what she has left.

Just stay close to her for now and give her what emotional support you can. That's very important. Happy Christmas to you all. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Virago Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Virago750,
Maybe you want to chance your name here, I found your picture online
Image Laughing
Do what they said ^^ and you'll be fine, read lots and then some, knowledge is power in this game Wink
Have fun and bait SAFE

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Welcome Virago750,
Maybe you want to chance your name here, I found your picture online
Image Laughing
Do what they said ^^ and you'll be fine, read lots and then some, knowledge is power in this game Wink
Have fun and bait SAFE

thanks for the welcome everyone, I look forward to learning how to bait these people, I get loads of emials from scammers, today I got one.

A question; should I post these up as I get them or just keep hold of them?.

For instance do you make it a habit to posting up every email you get?.

As for the Virago, thats an XV750SE not a XV750 Virago S. which I have. Smile.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You drop them in the surplus forum when you feel like it or when it is a fun one. Scam letters that get too old (week or 2) don't bother. I usually only drop fresh ones in there with a new twist or script, but that's all up to you.
(new to me that is)
My ride was a GTS 1000 from the same factory, but I had to leave it in Europe when I moved, Canadian drivers don't even know that a little bike in the mirror can be the same one that will pass you 2 seconds later or less Laughing Just seemed safer to me, but I sure miss it. Crying or Very sad

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ill stick to my vmax Twisted Evil handles like a pig but fffffffffffing goes in a straight line
want to just test ride the new 2009 one if it ever gets to oz i wont buy it carnt afford the fines now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sorry beg my pardon welcome to eater get your knife & fork from the stickys one of the mods will carve the turkey & if you ask for a mentor they will show you were the prezzys are . There nice guys and girls and?? Laughing here just ask and they will help MERRY XMAS

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil

Last edited by A SKYHOOK on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, welcome to Eater and a Merry Christmas to you too Virago750.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Virago750...

I am sorry to hear about the woman who fell victim to that scam. Sad

Too right we have to teach these scammers a thing or two. I just spent the past two hours catching up on my baits, and decided to come here for a break.

Baiting can be addictive, though...don't say that I didn't warn you. Laughing

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic