SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freelance Work Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mugureaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, have I seen it in my time... let's just say that the freelance working scams are something that put the life into - till there are people who are ready to be fooled, there will be people coming up with ways to fool the people.

The freelance work scam is not only a crime, but it has serious repercussions on the entire concept of entrepreneurship and people who wish to lead alternate lifestyles, away from the corporate life of 9 to 6.

Anyway, I digress - what is this freelance work scam, there are many, so what is the freelance work scam that I am specifically talking about? Grab a cuppa and I will tell you all about it.

You see, there are several websites that act as a platform for people looking out for freelance work to meet people ready to give them work. The work can be anything, but it mostly writing, programming or graphics. Once that work is done, the employer plays the employee - end of story? not quite. There are several freelance employers who take the work and run away. And the problem is that there isn't anything much that the website or the freelance can do - it isn't basically a money scam but its more of a 'services taken for free' kind of scam.

And it is serious money for some. I know people who can turn the tables on a website with simple text, and imagine them working for weeks and months and getting a website on the top and then not being paid for it.

With google adsense, and other advertising options available on websites today, a person can make a killing on the net... of course not like $40,000 or something.. at one go.. but with proper planning a person can win a lot.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic