SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dev:

Your chief's reputation as a great businessman is spreading! One of my lads sent me these WU details:

RECIEVERS NAME : Egwuatu Inn0cent Em3ka

oooooooooooo

Edit: Uhhhh my insult account just got like 3000 spam message delivered to it. Have I incurred the wrath of the lads? Smile

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@archer --- Glad to hear the good Chief is influencing mugus. You've probably upset some lad and he is sending all of the bounces from the scam letter he sent back to your address. You can set up a filter to block them out, and if you can find the address of the box he is using to get victim replies, set the filter to send his bounces back to that box Twisted Evil It will stop quickly Very Happy

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU ARE BULLSHIRT DONT EMAIL THESE MAGAS OR THUNDER WILL COME TO U OOOOOOOOOOOO

bill fred [email protected]
Quote:
YOU FOOL ,I DONT KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE THIS STUPID AND HOPELESS I GUESS
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THIS STUPID IBO BOYS THAT DID NOT GO THROUGH THE 4
WALLS OF THE UNIVERSITY THAT IS WHY YOU COULD EXHIBIT YOUR ILLITRACY.
YOUR MOTHER IS MISERABLE BECAUSE SHE HAS GOTTEN A FOOL AS A SON ,YOUR
FATHER IS NOTHING BUT A FRUSTRATED MAN BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE
NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF DISGRACE TO HUMANITY.I DONT BLAIM YOU, WHERE
WHERE YOU WHEN FAX MECHINE WAS IN VOGUE AND NITEL LINE WAS ONE HUNDRED
AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA? YOU MUST IN YOUR HAMLET YOU CALL A VILLAGE

WILL DIE VOILENTLY AND BY ACIDENT THIS CHRISTMAS BECAUSE YOU HAVE
GOTTEN TO YOUR DEAD END
AND NO PRAYERS WILL SAVE YOU TIME BECAUSE I
HAVE CURSED YOU AND YOU WILL REMAIN A CURSE. YOU SHALL DIE AND YOUR
GENERATION WILL BE WIPED OUT YOUR EVERLASTING CONFUSSION WILL NEVER BE
FORGOTTEN FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN!

and another (insulting auto responders are great for more lad gold)

Quote:
LIKE I SAID I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOUR LIKES DONT DESERVE TO LEAVE AMONG
MEN OF GOOD WILL , GRAVE YARD IS YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE AND LIKE I SAID
YOU WILL DIE THIS CHRISTMAS YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE IT I WILL FOLLOW YOU UP
TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE DEAD.

Mason ford [email protected]
Quote:
You na don make money abii u come dey waste leads and ur time there is
more from where it came from hardwork is the key to a bentley

another one falls for the auto respond
Quote:
LOL SHEY DEM DON PUT CAFE INSIDE SHRINE?? U DON SMOKE IGBO YOU DEY CATCH TRIPS

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON VEX FO MY CHRISTMAS GREETING!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
Edu,Abi your brother in london from Imo if you get mayi update me 50 50 %na wayooooooooo 4 una

[email protected]
Quote:
u will die in koma

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear MUMU,

WHT DID U DO TO SUSTAIN YOUR METABOLIS? U BETTER COME I WILL EVEN GIVE U ONE OF MY CAR THAT AM ABOUT TO SALE. COS, I JUST BUY NEW MURANO GEEP. U BETTER COME COME LIVE BETTER LIFE. MAKE U NO DIE FOR POVERTY
HA HA HA HA HA AHA
I GOT MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
U be devil also, u dey use EFCC when ur *DELETED* brain small. I
be full big guy on Governmental Sectors and U know no say you be fool
at fourty for all.

Go die ok

U be witchcraft you know this is real, when you fly again for Night,
you will die.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off you will die for poverty

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry for your life and i like to fuck your mum too but tell u mum to open now before you die there or i commend you to foul and die

[email protected]
Quote:
small boy like u when dem born for 1985
na im dey talk all this shit.

why una dey fool una self now at days for
nija?u know say i throw give maga nor be u
then u go bone am,and not try to dey insult
ur opponent like u,when e be say u fit do the
same thing.

men make una big up,nor dey respond like
dat another day.

[email protected]
Quote:
HI GUY,
WETIN DEY PEPPER UR BODY FOR MY FORMAT?OH BOY,U BE FULL IDIOT AND MUGU...
U BE WORKWEY U GET TIME TO REPLY FULL MAIL.
U BETTER BRING WORKMAKE I TRANSFER MONEY ON CREDIT CARD MAKE UR MAMA TAKE CHOPFOR CHRSITMAS.
BRING JOB MUGU ,MAKE I TRANSFER MONEY ON CREDIT CARD UR MAYE MAKE HE SEND AMCOME GIVE TAKE CHOP.
ONE LOVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
imagine person like you ,
you go think say you get sense ooo, ode
correct mum
do you know a nme to qualify stupid person? well you know need know am as you be the word.
i know bl;ame you i blame the cybercafe wey dey your area wey allow person like you deywaste there seat , insated make better person buy time to jobb na weyting you go go cafe go dey do be dis, na people like you dey play gave for cyber cafe

mum me i need to get busy you mate are out there making money you are hre sending stupid mail
make you no bother replyooo cause as i dey send y9ou this mail to makeyou know you are afoll i dey block you striaght

[email protected]
Quote:
Drop dead this night mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
NA SO U FOOL, MAD MAN BETTER PASS U,WHY U DEY SHOW ME UR MAMA DISGRACEFUL PICTURE,UR MAMA NA THIEF,WHY ARE DEY BEATING HER,BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ARE GOING TO EAT POZINE AND IT WILL KILL U

WELL I THANK GOD THAT U ARE A GYU MAN AND TELL UR FOLLOW GUY MAN THIS WORD. FOR UR INFORMATION FROM NOW BEFORE U EAT U WILL BEG IN THE NAME OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST.

JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT U WILL FACE THIS DAYS EVEN IN THIS END OF THE YEAR PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING FOR UR LIFE AND U CAN NOT GO FREE U ARE GOING TO EAT POZINE AND IT WILL KILL U INFACT U HAVE EAT POZINE ALREADY AND THAT WILL KILLED U

[email protected]
Quote:
OLD BOY THIS IS NOT ENOUGH OF YOU.YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN FULLNESS BECAUSE MR DEATH IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR.YES,BELEIVE OR NOT YOU CAN EXCEED MORE THAN NEXT YEAR.
SO ENJOY WITH YOUR HUMMER TRUCK
BON VOYAGE!!!
Uk+447031842869
Togo +228 9852993

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOKS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE REASONABLE THING DOING

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U CURSED BASTERD

STOP SENDING AND WISHING PEOPLE ALL SORTS OF BAD THINGS, GOD WILL JUDGE YOU. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER,YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GRANDMAMA, EVERYBODY FOR YOUR FAMILY.
U NO GO EVER SEE WESTERN KOORAJA. BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO YOU ARE JOBLESS. NIGERIA GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER CHANGE!!! WELL ALWAYS PRAY YOUR WAY OUT. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Man as you de talk like this
you no nothing and this will not be trhe way you will no anything ok get good
job i have no time for you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
OK GOOD FORKING MUG

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: REMAIN CURSED AND BACK TO SENDER

BACK TO SENDER. I WISH YOU THE SAME,WHAT EVER YOU WISH MOST GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

THE MIGHTY GOD I SERVE MOST PUNISH YOU MILLIONS TIMES.

FROM TODAY GO ON YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

DEVIL WILL POLISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
REMAIN CURSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
why this message, in any case i`m a christain and will not curse you.

If you think you know me or that I have wrong pls call me or give me your number and I will call you.

Thanks,
+971502259665

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka you must be a poor man as from nest year mark it.

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM SURE YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE GRAVE, YOU ELEMENTARY FOOL, A LIVING HUMAN CAN NOT WRITE SUCH UNPLEASANT RUSH LIKE YOU DID, NOT GOOD ENGLISH, NOT EVEN GOOD PEGIN, GO AND REST IN HELL YOU DEAD MAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL, TELL ALL THOSE WORDS TO YOUR GRAND MOTHER AND THE IGWE IN YOUR VILLAGE IF AT ALL YOU HAVE VILLAGE, YOU THIS FRUSTRATED CHIEF, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST LIKE SOME OF THEM HERE WHO GO BY THE NAME '''' CHIEF'''' THEY HAVE NOTHING, EVEN THEIR SHOES ARE SWEARING ALLAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! THE SHOES HAVE EATEN ALLIGNMENT BECAUSE OF OWUUUUUUUUU IN THEIR LIFE !!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII UWA NKAA SELF

ARA GBA GI DIA NWANNE BECAUSE YOU ARE ONYE ARAAA ALREADY, COME TO THIS CITY AND FEEL MY STRENGHT. EWUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU JUST DEY 9GER THERE DEY SUFFER, WE ARE MAKING MEGA MONEY HERE IN WEST EUROPE, GUY COME MAKE WE SHOW YOU WAYYYYYY BEFORE YOUR GENERATION GO DEY OUT OF EXISTENCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work dev. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

DEY BOX BE BOMB ALL WEEK AND STILL NA MUGUMAIL GET THROUGH.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Coca-Cola e-Promo [email protected]
Quote:
You Wretched Mind,

You dared steal a job given to me to work and had the effontry to write me abusive and profane mail.I will tell you that you are a half-educated person and have nothing but an uncultivated and uncultured mind.I would not have bothered over the job, but that you dared write me saying you will take me to Okija shrine is what has raised my adrelinal gland and I will show you how humans behave when their adrelin is provoked.Okija shrine is toy.I am from Ndianiche, in Arondizogo, we have voodoo more powerful than Okija Shrine.If I take the sand driven over by the cars of the two brothers who brought you the job, in four market days they will die in Ghastly motor accident.Do you want us to try it.As for you I can reach you anywhere.If I take your name to one of the greatest medicine man in my place, I will send thunder to you in four market days.So, as for the use of diabolical device, you are a little boy.Only that I don't fancy using means in dealing with people.I prefer brute force, which is what I have promised you.Your will fall in a couple of days, I have the resources to accomplish my threat!

I have investigated and I know the two brothers who brought you that job.I know where they live and have a full dossier on them.Because what you have just done, tell them I will send the dogs of hail after them and they will be murdered on their ways to their village before 30/12/08(mark this date) or in their common house in Ph.As for you, consider your parents butchered and charred to ashes.I want you to print this and send to the Nigerian Police as evidence of threatening of life.

The battle line is drawn between us and by the time I finish you people, you will know that I have the capacity to undo you more than you think you have to undo me.You have been sending me stupid mails to tempt me to reply it so that you can hack and change my password but before Abraham Jesus was, so you may never get me.I am highly qualified graduate and as a professional, I know so much about human behaviour that I can figure things shrouded in mystry.I know you are you gang specialize in using softwares to hack and hijack people's jobs but this is the end of your rackets.Mark it!

NOTE:DON'T FAIL TO SEND THIS TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND LET THEM KNOW OF THE DEVELOPMENT, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR THE BRUTAL MURDER OF YOUR PARENTS AND ANYBODY IN SIGHT WHEN THE MY DOGS OF HELL WILL STRIKE.

Unworthy of my complimentary ending

idodo michael [email protected]
Quote:
My man i declare in Jesus name that you have one week to die, it will start with your child, then your wife, then you. If this does not happen, then Jehovah is no God, Okija is God, but that you must know that jehovah is God, i declare and decree that in a few days your daughter and wife will die before your eyes and you have just a week to live.

Give my mail to people so that they can call me when you are struck by holy ghost fire. Jesus is Lord.

Richard Gozney [email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER STRICK YOUR GENERATION

Peter Aka [email protected]
Quote:
fuck off you will die for poverty

Hiltonhotel London [email protected]
Quote:
OK you can bring your Mother for me to fuck her and also i am fucking your sister through her back is like that style is better and sweeter you can see me and your sister but your mother is 2 big for me to fuck maybe i will call one of my friend who is even bigger than her to fuck her and you see how your sister is liking my penis fuck you again maga .

and
Quote:
Guy i will try my best to come your burial ending of this year OK

and
Quote:
for me to come your burial i must be sure that your intire family will be burial alive that very day, go to hell God punish your intire family and put them to death amadioha magbuogi there

World Lottey [email protected]
Quote:
Dear broda,
how ar u, iam mr peter uche from asaba ,ur brother from nigeria base in asia, i suppoce be ur guy and not ur enemy brother we can work together ok with one mind
GOD Bless you
Mr peter

Guy Moore [email protected]
Quote:
NNA IF YOU KNOW THAT I WILL NOT DO YOUN EVIL, YOU BETTER COME AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BEFORE I SEND YOUR EVIL DOINGS BACK TO YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID, HERE IS MY NUMER +22998609781. I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW NOT WHO I AM BEFORE AND I KNOWS YOU NOT BUT THERE WAYS TO GET YOU IF I NEED YOU. SO IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU WILL BE SAVE FROM MY TRAP, THEN TRY AND GO AWAY WITH THAT MONEY AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

Platinumhabib Bank [email protected]
Quote:
u dey try to make me afred or what who u be who are u by the way come guy make we talk i dont know what u are saying about it

PATRICK GOUDY [email protected] cc'd me in on his efcc report
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Pls find below the name of the kingpin swindlers from Nigeria. I want you to make every investigation necessary because i know him and were he lives. I need urgent action on these fools that will die in penury and poverty. Ole Onyoshi, otu nnegi, maye for life na u will remain. smelling idiot.

and
Quote:
I pronouce blessing upon u in the name of ur dead father whose poverty status is still affecting ur generation. The game has gone wide that people like u and all ur family cannot apprehend the intriques involved. Another person work is not easily stolen like b4. U wil remain a shoe shiner u nd ur wife and ur boss will always use ur wife after drinking buruku and ur daughter he will tear her anus with his big dick. I know u , ur boss and all ur family. Ur wife is always wearing pampers becos of the last rap she had when u sent her to collect money for food from ur boss.
You will neva mak money in ur live becos u are a fool.

Mr Ben Oko [email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHO U BE I NO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY ME TRYING TO STEAL YOUR MAGA.CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME OR MY GOD WILL FIGHT FOR ME.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DONATO --- I SEEE U DON HAMAR WELL WELL.

I DON BLESSED 4 GAME, MORE MAGA DON DROP 4 MI BOX!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I no say you be basterd so no ned to talk to you becus na owoo won kill you for any where when you dey, so if you wont make money make you fuke ur mama and pour inside her toto bring the sparm to me I will make you rich,.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na Owoo dey worry u, I go through that ur maga publishing so u go die with ur entile family becus all of una na Osu!

[email protected]
Quote:
What is wrong with you? you are very mad stop sending foolish email to me

[email protected]
Quote:
A wanted man like you work for FCC ? U think am a fool like you ? Idiot illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:
CHIEF THAT CAN NOT EVEN WRITE COMMON PIDGIN ENGLISH .
PLEASE WHICH VILLAGE DID YOU COME FROM BIG FOOL.
i DO NOT STAY IN FESTAC TOWN COS ITS FOR PEOPLE OF YOUR CLAS.IMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITEREATE EMEKA,YOU WERE'NT EVEN WRITING
A GOOD ENGLISH.I WONDER HOW YOU GET PAID
BY THE MAGAS.

KISS MY ASS

and
Quote:
SO WAS UR FUCKING BUSINESS ASS HOLE
I KNOW U LIKE MY STYLE N*****,SO WHY NOT
GO FUCK UR MAMA.

I WOULD HAVE FUCKED UR MAMA,BUT AM JUST
TOO FRESH AND CLEAN FOR HER ASS.

HIT ME BACK PUSSY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: how your father fuck your sister confirm nwanne!

HAHAHA YOU CAN SEE YOU ARE ONE OF STRENDED AGULERI GUY IN GHANA HAHAHA NWANNE IGALAKWA DICEMBA AMAM I GAI ALA MAKAGINI AROBINAGU NACHUZIGI OSO MAKA NKWA IKWERE IMIZURIYA NWA TAA GBAFUO OTU NNEGI THERE BIA KAM KUZIEREGI GUY GEEM NTI ARAZINA MAMAGI NIHI NA OJORONJO OZO KWA GWA PAPA GI NYA ARAZINA NWANNEGI NWANYI NYA NWIYA.

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA, NEXT YEAR YOU WILL LOOSE MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE IN YOUR FAMILY.

MARK MY WORD. I HAVE SAID IT AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS.

IF YOU SO DESIRE YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY TELEPHONE NUMBER.

MAY THE SOULS OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT WILL DIE NEXT YEAR NEVER REST IN PEACE BUT COME AFTER YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender i am in USA CALIFONIA die in poverty fuck off twat

[email protected]
Quote:
FULL NA OGUN GO KILL YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA MAKE UR FAMILY NO DIE BATTER ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE FOR ACCEDENT ONE BY ONE THIS TIN WAY U DEY DO PEOPLE BOX 1 DEY UR CUP GO FULL WE GO CASH YOU FULL MUGU ANIMAL GOAT UR FAMILY WE DIE IN MOTOR ACCEDENT 1 BY 1 GUY UR GENERATION NO GO DIE BETTER GO ENTER ROAD MAKE U DIE TRUE WAY ANIMAL JUST DEY TIFF PEOPLE WORK 1 DEY NA SO DEN GO TIFF UR LIFE FROM YOU I PROMISE U FULL ANIMAL YOUR MAMA TOTO NA BLAME WAY DEN TAKE BOM U ANIMAL UR PAPA NO KNOW SAY IN WAST TIME FOR UR MATTER D DAY WAY DEN BOM U DEN BE THINK SAY NA BETTER PERSON DEN BOM DEN NO KNOW SAY NA ANIMAL DEN BOM

This is about the 20th time [email protected] replies
Quote:
Your fooliness will carry you to hell fire, just see your name guman,what a shame

[email protected]
Quote:
NWOKEM HAPU NU NWA GUY AKA KA ORAA OSE I BU MUGU? I MAGHI IHIE A NA ARU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are A BIGGER FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Hence you refuse to hear.
Now I curse you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ whom I Joachim Chukwdidi Ekwelem, worship day and night in truth and in spirit. As from today ``Cursed are you and all your generation, curse is your going out and coming in, curse are you in morning and in the night, curse is your house hold and all who go to that your useless OKIJA SHRINE with you, curse are you when you sleep and curse are you when you wake up, curse are your children and curse are your children/children to the fourth generation, curse is all that you put your hand to do and all that see you shall curse you.
I have curse you seven times in the name of the Lord who created heaven and earth and you are curse forever from generation to generation until you repent of your evil ways and accept the Lord Jesus Christ who die for me and you.
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Thank God I am a Christian; No weapon fashion against me shall prosper.
Better repent now or perish.
Bye you devil incarnate.

[email protected]
Quote:
I will get you soon.if you dont stop sending this bulshit.

Back to sender,I dont know all what you're talking about

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOPPY HOOLIDAYS FROM CHI3F CHUKWUM4 DUB4KU OOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL, OWOO DON KILL U AND UR ENTILE FAMILY YOU BASTARD *DELETED*

and
Quote:
BIG FOOL , OWOO DON KILL U AND UR ENTILE FAMILY YOU BASTARD *DELETED* U GO DIE BEFORE THIS YEAR END MARK IT.

and
Quote:
BIG FOOL CHIEF PRIESTOF OKIJA , OWOO DON KILL U AND UR ENTILE FAMILY YOU BASTARD *DELETED* U GO DIE BEFORE THIS YEAR END MARK IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PURNISH YOU ALL.

and
Quote:
U GO DIE SOON, BECAUSE U NO KNOW WITIN U DEY DO WITH EFCC GMAIL. GOD GO MAKE YOU POOR

and
Quote:
NA GOD GO PURHISH YOUR GENERATIONS AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACKV TO YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR UR COMPLIMENT,THE SAME TO YOU AND UR FAMILY. YOU NO GO SEE END OF THIS YEAR YOUR FAMILY GO CRY FOR THIS MONTH.WHERE U DEY STAIN I WANT TO NOW COS I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MESSENGER

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You have the nerve to mention my brother and family in such a manner?

Today is Friday December 19th 2008...
Now I decree in the name of Jesus that I serve that you shall die in 7 days (26th Dec) 2008. Everything that you have shall perish in Jesus name... if you have a family then they will die as well. You shall loose everything until your life will be taken from you in Jesus name. Every where you have taken the name of my family to shall increase the sorrow coming your way.

Please do not bother trying to reverse your courses cause they will not work anyway but you shall die and everything associated with you as well in Jesus name. Unless you go before God and repent within the next 6 days in a church before a pastor or priest, you shall surely die.

I decree death to your job, business, school, children, wife and your life. How dare you condemn the Lord's annointed. You have crossed the line and my God will bring His judgement your way. Enjoy your last days

and
Quote:
U can't even speak good English... Mark my words, ur death is approaching... 6 days and counting

One thing u don't know is that I travel around the world whenever I like. I am blessed and u r cursed!!!

Your days are numbered!!!

and
Quote:
YOU R CURSED!!!! 5 days and counting...

and
Quote:
YOU R CURSED!!!! 2 more days... and you will see the hand of the God I serve

David Ayeni

[email protected]
Quote:
The whole of ur family will die. You are a fool. Go 2 church so that God will deliver u

[email protected]
Quote:
your father go die of moto accident thief

[email protected]
Quote:
Owoo don cause madness for you sorry.

Na so Iyiroba talk say Owo le toi, werrei le ku.

If money finish, na madness remain.

So I understand u sorry fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BY THE WAY N****I AIN'NT HAVE TO GO TO THE CAFE
BEFORE BROWSING N****,HERE IN HOLLAND WE BREAK
SECURITY CODES TO THE INTERNET N****,YOU KNOW WHAT
I MEAN. HUHN *DELETED*.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO STOP SENDING ME MAILS DICK
COS I MIGHT TRASTE YOU WITH UR IP ADDRESS FATGHOT.

DON'T HIT ME BACK HOMOE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR COWS

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nnegi, onye iberibe onye ara, if i get u i go kill u ezi

[email protected]
Quote:
Cheap Man,

Ur a bastard and your entire family are bastards.A complete failure in
life and that is what you will ever remain.Try get closer and be sure i
will blow your skull off.Son of thy beach!

Strong man for live .
Egede!papa!

[email protected]
Quote:
you so called evil chi mumu ,you jobless fool u r coursed forever,right now
carry your cross,i comand you with the power of (Kashibelakuku)

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin man go do, when money dey wire me. Please o boy wetin you
mean by "MAGA 4 UR BOX".

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL,

SEE UR CHEAP EMAIL ADDRESSES,EFCC DEY GET EMAIL 4 GOOGLE? MUMU,I JUST FUCK
YOUR MAMA TODAY FOR YOUR VILLAGE AND HER PUSY DEY STINK.GUY I REGREAT
FUCKING HER!

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender in the name of James.Holy glost fire kill you and ur family.

[email protected] thinks some lad gave Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka a job of his Laughing
Quote:
IF YOU DON'T KNOW MY FAMILY BACKGROUND WELL ASK FROM ANY OKWELLE PERSON IN
MEXICO,THEY WILL TELL YOU MORE, DON'T CALL ME WHAT I'M NOT AND IF YOU
PUSH ME TO THE WALL MAN, I WILL BITE YOUR ASS .
JUST TALK TO KC, HE PROMISED TO
GIVE ME JOB AND HE CHANGED HIS MIND ND GIVE IT TO YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE SO WHY IS
ALL THIS STUFF MAN

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED OOOOOOOOO UR AUTO RESPOND BRING THUNDER TO UR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
Come and eat better food and drinks, as you just taking =garri without sugar for past month. Unless another world you can be EFCC chief.this generation is over.

[email protected]
Quote:
joblessness is a decease silence is the best answer for a fool, i think say okija na God, so na you dey fight for am. I no get your time, you be no body

and
Quote:
i no be woman like you, na women dey know how to insult, like i say i report you to Jehovah already from now i no go even read your mails, you too small. I no dey fight with women, Bitch.

[email protected] sent me this twice

Quote:
hey........
what your problem?mind you am dont do my jobs in cyber cafe........am in my room okk...so stop wasting your time on it okk.........if you need money tell me i know how to help people like you.........if truely you work on a street you wounldnt have sound like this.......well i have an offer for you,i want to make you a big boy on this job........am into harking so if you have any creadit card info you can send it across okk.......or any account in bank of america...or the wassfergo account info............i wil help you out okk........byeeeeeeee good luck.......
from too much MONEY........MOMEY BANK........OR call me BANK AMERICA IN NIJA

I think I might get into "harking," it sounds pretty lucrative!

NorthStar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA HOLY GHOST FIRE GO PERISH LADS MAILBOX OOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
WE DONT FEAR ANY BODY OK ? WE RUN THINGS WORLD WIDE, EQUAL TO ALL TASK, YOU DONT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH, PIGGING ENGLISH AND EVEN IGBO YOUR MOTHER LANGUAGE, BOY VER BIG SHAME TO YOU OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF UR A MAN U CAN CALL MY NUMBER 0027730023792 SMALL BOY NO WORK 4 UR HAND I WILL GIVE U WORK. AT MY HOUSE 2 WASH MY CARS AN MY DOGS THEN IF NOT U WILL BE MY GATE MAN PLS I NEED HOUSE HELP DONT SHINE CALL IF U NEED JOB.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Just look at yourself and have a new life and almighty God help because out humen

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR BOY LOOK FOR SOMETHING GOOD AND DO YOU CAN NEVER BE MY MATCH ANYDAY STOP CONSOLING YOUR MISRABLE SELF OK? HOW I WISH YOU CAN SEE WHOM YOU ARE YOU ARE TALKING TO BUT NEVER MIND YOU CAN NEVER SEE ME BECAUSE THE CLASS AND LEVELS CAN NEVER MATCH SO LOOK FOR SOMETRHING TO DO IF YOU ARE TIRED OF LAGOS YOU BETTER PACK UP OLD FOOL. SEE IDIOT WEY THE SHOW ME LONDON LINI WEY HIM CONFIGURE FRIOM AJEGUNLE ABI YOU WANT SEE AMERICAN NUMER OR CANADAS FROM HERE MAKE I GIVE YOU YEYE FOWL

TO CONFIRM THAT YOUR MOTHER IS A WORE WRITE AND SEND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN SON OF A BITCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
GET A LIFE.

Quote of the Day: If you were arrested for kindness, would there be enough evidence to convict you?
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON WORK CAFE FO CHRISTMAS, BUT NO GET MAGA FOR BOX, JUS OKIJA SHRINE INUSLTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TILL ETERNITY

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a son of a bitch. i can blame you,none of your family goes school.you fucking illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:
ASE GUN FUN E.BE LOMA RI FUN E NIODUN TUNTUN YI.

[email protected]
Quote:
u r already a dead man am sorry for as u just said dis nonsense i just receive payment so thank for good luck

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD HE-GOAT.... WHO CARES WHO YOU ARE.....ALL YOU BELIEVE IS JUJU, I BET YOU, ONCE YOUR MONEY IS FINISH, ONLY HELL WILL SAVE YOU COS U WON`T SEE 1 KOBO IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN, TRY TO LEARN HOW TO USE YA BRAIN NOT JUJU ... MR OKIJA SHRINE!

and
Quote:
YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE A KID. IS IT A CRIME TO BOMB FORMAT AND BOMB YOUR MAYE? YOU DISSAPOINTED ME ALOT WITH ALL THESE NONSENSE YOU ARE WRITING... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF AND STOP ACTING CHILDISH..... IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL, YOU RATHER ASK HOW IT HAPPENS THAT INSULT AND CURSES. YOU DISSAPOINTED ME ALOT.

YOU ARE STILL A KIDA AND I CAN SENSE IT.

and finally, after some more insults from me
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOT PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN ON INTERNET. DUMB ASS. YOU ARE JUST A FOOL COS I CAN EASILY SENSE THAT PRIOR TO THE WAY YOU TYPE YOUR MESSAGE..

YOU ARE AN HE-GOAT. YOU LACK SENSE OF HUMOUR.
YOUR MEDULA OBLONGATA IS WEAK AND YOUR CERVIX IS DEAD.
LEARN TO HAVE RESPECT COS YOU LACK RESPECT AND YOU ARE A POOR WRETCHED MAN WHICH WILL NEVER EVEN MAKE 1 KOBO ON THIS BUSINESS.

FOOL.

BECAUSE YOUR FOOLISH MAYE SEND JUST 1250 TO YOU MAKES YOU THINK YOU OWNS THE WORLD AND HAVE ALL CASH. IDIOT.

I WON`T BLAME YOU COS I KNOW YOUR TYPES....YOU GATHER IN THE CAFE TO CONTROL JUST ONE MAYE AND YOU SHARE THE MONEY... IDIOT....LEARN TO WORK AND MAKE GOOD CASH NOT FOOLISH ASSHOLE LIKE YOU

YOUR MOM MUST HAVE REGRET GIVEN BIRTH TO A SON LIKE YOU.

YOU ARE GOINT TO LIVE A WRETCHED AND TORTURED LIFE. HE-GOAT. DUMB FOLK.

GO TO HELL WITH YOUR GENERATIONS.

and
Quote:
I CAST ALL TO UR GENERATION. YOU ARE A SONG OF BITCH.. I CAN SEE U HOW HARD IT TAKES YOU TO SPEAK OR WRITE A PROPER SENTENCE, ALL YOUR PARAGRAPHS ARE FOOL OF NONSENSE. GO TO HELL AND SAY BYE TO ALL YOUR FOLKS. I DIOT!! YOUR MAGA IS ON THE VERGE TO PAY ME!!! LOL !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
jesus is lord all the time, u be fool to go shrine u blind because u nor know jesus u get to repent and follow jesus other wise u go die for your srine oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun Kill Ur Generation

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto BASTERD! your mama go day fok you for drim you this basterd na ikaja ipodu your mama day
put

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY , GOD HAS ALREADY BLESS ME YOUR OKIJA SHRINE IS TOO SMALL HOLY GHOST FIRE FIRE , FIRE FIRE FIRE . OK BUT IF SEND ANY MESSAGE FROM THIS BOX GOD WILL KILL YOU I AM SON OF GOD TRY AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop pretending to be Chief Em3ka, I know who u are. Every part of this message return back to sender. I am a child of God. Any weapon formed against me shall never prosper. I am inocent so the Lord is on my side. U will die b4 the end of the in jesus name ame. Arrow of death will locate u anywhere u are in jesus name amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
Son of darkness you have nothing to make me afraid, Now I know U ar MAD so I will be helping U in prayers thats all I can do for U.
Bye.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka and the Showm@n sent a special holliday blessing to a few hundred lads to celebrate the hollidays. Here are some replies

[email protected]
Quote:
what kind of nonsense is this stupid thing you wish yourself?

[email protected]
Quote:
I have always know always known that ur entire village are foolsur
grand mother was the greates prostutue ur town ever produced and ur
grans father was also the biggest armed rubber
therefore you can not
be any thing better than a vagaborn and a fool.

Ur family is labouring under a corse that is why your father will
commit suicide and ur mother will run into a moving train.
As for you, I already told you you will die this christmas so just be
expecting your death because you will not escape it.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
ok is well for you evil and back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL AND YOUR STUPID OKIJA SHRINE. YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HAVING A BASTERED LIKE AS A CHILD. YOU NOTHING BUT AN APE AND THAT YOU WILL REMAIN IN YOUR LIFE.

FIRST OF ALL KINDLY GO AND ENROLL IN A NIGHT SCHOOL WHERE YOU CAN READ AND WRITE AND STOP USING HAMMER TO WRITE ENGLISH. YOU ARE NOTHING A BASTERED FROM A BASTERED FATHER AND MOTHER. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND SO WILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND GENERATION PERISH IN ABSOLUTE POVERTY FOR EVER AND EVER.

KEEP GOING TO OKIJA SHRINE, YOU WILL BE BERRIED THERE BEFORE THE END OF THIS 2008 AND IT IS A PROMISE AND IN FAITH DO I SWEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE LINAGE BOTH FROM YOUR MOTHERS SIDE AND YOUR FATHERS SIDE.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND I AM ASHAMED OF YOU. PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME OUT FROM A FAMILY WITH NO HERITAGE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A LEGACY.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH BEFORE THE END OF 2008 IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN.

SCALLYWAG LIKE YOU I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT THERE IS NO NEED AS YOU ALREADY ARE DEAD AND CONDEMNED FOR HELL FIRE.

DIRTY POOR BASTERED FROM A BASTERED MOTHER AND FATHER,.

BURN IN HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an insualt to Ibo race.

How come you can not say something reasonable.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY...YOUR DAD, MUM, BROTHERS,
SISTERS, UNCLE, YOUR GIRL FRIEND..ETC ANYONE RELATED TO YOU IN ONE
WAY OR THE OTHER...WOULD BE A PARTAKER OF THIS CURSES...HOWEVER, LET
ME TELL YOU THAT I WAS BORN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS WORLD NOTHING
SHALL HE WITH HOLD FROM ME..ITS SEEM, YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU WORK FOR
VERY SOON...I BET YOU WILL MAIL ME TO BEG ME....YOU ARE HERE TO CURSE
PEOPLE...CURSES IN UPON FROM TODAY..SO YOU THINK YOU CAN ONLINE
TALKING TO PEOPLE..LIKE THAT.....YOUR TEN GENERATIONS SHALL SUFFER
FOR THIS CURSES YOU SAID THIS MORNING..

and
Quote:
lol..story..You can imagine how beautify my mother , I wish you have
a mother like her.You fool, idiot...I dey my house dey browse with my
handsome laptop connected. none in your family can used my
laptop.period!!!..I pity you,...becos every curses you said to me this
morning , Your Ten Generations Shall Suffer For It..

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO NA WAA TO YOU ME NA YOUR BROS YOU COME DEY YAB ME LIKE THIS.WETING YOU GET TO DO NA JUST ENCOURAGE ME.TELL ME THE LETTEST FORMAT OR EVEN SHOW ME OTHER RUNS WEY GET HEAD ABEG
ANYI WUU OTU MAMA M OMERE GI GINI ODIGHIKKWA NMA IHE I GWARAM OOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
why you dey talk like dis bros?naa cause saa guys don eat your moni abi? so no fex naa dey part of dey game sorry mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REALLY FAKE *deleted*. YOU THINK SAY OKIJA STRINE NA ANY THING THAT
FAKE JUJU. I GO SCARTER THE JUJU FOR YOU. ODE NA EM YOU BE. ABGAYA.
YOU THIS COMMON ELE RON. GET AWAY MAGA.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to you in 100 folds.
Oloriburuku.

and
Quote:
u're just busy cursing you entire generation

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender by fire & die by fire u will not see the xmas by fire

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool all you know is only bad thing that goes a long way to show what you are. As it is written out of the aboundance of heart the mounth speaketh.

Pls lean who use the words like Merry Xmass and happy new year.

They will pay you better than ASHAWO OKIJA.

Don`t you know that Jesus will come one day and you with all that have any thing to do with this your nonseason OKIJA SHRINE of a thing will go to hell fire.

Change for better, sin pays nothing but brings sorrow.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who d f**k yo think y're cuz yo look like dang bug. Go 2 heluva.
Shit man.

[email protected]
Quote:
may ur word george u day and night

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few stragglers from my Christmas insults.

[email protected]
Quote:
What the hell??? you got to be outa your mind asshole. you actually expect me to call you? screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you wicked person. why are you answering proff charles soludo? are you not in the same game?
you shall die a shameful death. and you will never prosper for interfereing in another mans business.

wicked hum,an being

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: EWU MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey mr. man u don enter one chance u go see. like i tell u b4 say na till ur fifth generation u don curse so bcos i never talk to u when i see d robish mail wey u send give me.

by the way who u be and where u come 4rom just disclose small identity about u no fear me now 4 ur information am not what u think the name u see there is my real name.

thank u well well

[email protected] again...
Quote:
Subject: God Bless You

Attn,

you now disclosed your real identity to me, you called yourself a pastor and your spiritual fathers you made mentioned of, if all the members in that church is like that believe me I would rather remain an idol worshipper but God forbid me being an idol worshipper.

The great men of God you mentioned are also my mentor and my spiritual fathers, I worshipped in Assembly of God(A.G). I prayed for you that the Almighty God will forgive you because I never believe you could utter such words and you called yourself a christian.

I first received the insultive massage from you but out of annoyance replied but I have now realize what am doing that is a sin against humanity and God. And finally am not what you think I am do not abuse me again. And if I want to do such a thing I cannot use my real name or identity to do such.

Thanks and remain blessed.

My name still remain Osagie from Edo state.

Thanks

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MERRY CHRISTMAS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:

THAT ONE CONCERN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER, YOU DON DAY MAD ABI E DAY PAIN U SAY I DAY MAKE MONEY AND YOU ARE NOT MAKING WATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU THIS STUPID BOY. YOUR OWN PEOPLE GO DIE FOR VILLAGE THIS YEAR FOOLISH BOY, JUST TELL ME SAY U WANT TO MAKE MONEY AND I WILL HELP YOU.IF YOU WANT TO BE MY BOY THAT ONE NA SMALL THING JUST WORK HARD AND I WILL FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]

Quote:
MAY OGUN STRIKE EVERY BODY U LOVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your comment but i can see how disgusting your mother is to stud so low in having sex with her dog just for 50Cent. What a disgrace your mother is to mothers in the world. What a bad son you are to suck your dad`s dick and fuck your mama in da ass. IDIOT.

YOUR MOTHER IS AN HARLOT. GO TO HELL

and

Quote:
LOL...I CAN C HOW DUMB U ARE.

and

Quote:
CYBER KIDS WITH WEAK CERVIX..... CALL YOUR MAMA TO URINATE ON YOU TO MAKE CA$H.... NA B4 DEN BORN U I DON DEY MAKE MONEY.... NOOB...HOPE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF NOOB!!!!! YOU`RE A LAMER~~~IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
NA FRUSTRATION DEY DO U,POVERTY GO KILL U

[email protected]
Quote:

GO TO HELL. AND ALSO YOUR MAMA BABA AND YOU

[email protected]

wrote this maybe 50 times...
Quote:

go fuck your self and see how it teast.

Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

ITS NOW OBVIOUS THAT UR A SMALL BOY...WHEN UR OLD ENOUGH I CAN TALK TO
YOU, I DONT BRAG WITH SMALL SMALL BOYS LIKE YOU...RAT WILL FULK UR MAMA
PUSSY SOON AND ANY SMALL GIRL LIKE U WHO COMES AROUND U...

UR COURSED FOR LIFE..NOTHING GOOD WILL COME YOUR WAYS...

YOU DONT EVEN WORTH SPENDING TIME WRITING MAIL...XMAS FOOL

FOPR INSULTING AN OLD GUY, YOU CAN NEVER GROW OLD IN YOUR LIFE

MOTHER FULKAAAAAAAAAA
You will never see 2009

[email protected]

Quote:
I dont pray to god and my spirit wil disturb your generations , make eke carry u go - na arusi Okija go kill u .
let the spirit I worship follow u and what so every u do ,you we never prosper in life again mrk this word .

I don't pray to god because god take time to answer ; I will committe the hand u use to type this message into my temple - u go see no be every body u fit write any how.

and

Quote:
arusi be my father - Faye be my GOD , can u turn back and see fire by your side ! I will also sent bad luck to you before killing u bastard .

[email protected]

Quote:
DONT WORRY, ALL THE COX WILL BOUNCE BACK TO U SOON.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA CHRISTMAS GREETING DEY REACH.IT SEEM MUGU NOT HAVE HAPPY HOLIDAY.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

emeka nmaju [email protected]
Quote:
i want fuck your grand mama ass

your papa don die since your okija shrine na yeye juju wy no get signle power if you want correct power send me $150 make i take do better juju for you then i go fuck your mama for fuck your mama go dey vomit money for you. onyeara.
eze onye ohie

Anotha Laif [email protected]IP ADDY-81.227.81.11 Sweden (Dalsjöfors)
Quote:
do u know me,for shizzy this is really so suprising to me..the fact is tell me who u are and the reason u are harrassing me..intorduce ur self,you just acting like an illiterate,i would be moved pleased to talk to you if u can be more former.

From your number i see you are from nigeria and am a brazilian living in usa.so its so embarrassing and stupid.pls dont mail me again..if not i send a virius to your computer beacuse i have your ip address.

aaron jegs [email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU, your father

Abraham Koko [email protected]
Quote:
Awisdom man does not make haste in speech. What stress have both of us encountered that you call me fool? Have we met? have we talked? have we shared money and had misunderstanding? why calling me fool? what of if at the end i become ur best man, ur best pal, your link to make mega money??
You talked with reason and that makes you more FOOLISH.
In d first place which maga are utalking about? and did i come to ur bed room and steal him or her, or is ur Okija shrine not able to defend and protect ur maga for you??
See let me give u brain and stop being more foolish.. I have shared good amount of money with some one whose client refered to me, as a guy i did not knock him and he did not knock me, so we both worked the Canada and worked out $21k. But in your case you are already showing u are greedy and not mature. I dont deal with touts. If u are not a tout then prove it to me, by first apologizing to me. You dont have to just call me a fool for no just cause.

Nna kool kwa down oo

Dr.Malic Usman Ali [email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST HAVE REACH TO UR DESTNATIONS REPLY U IN THE NAME YESHUA" U DIE TODAY

frank karo [email protected]
Quote:
your father god go purnish u 1 million times u go rotten 4 gota bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE

Richard Gozney [email protected]
Quote:
you are so stupid, okija go first kill ur papa

Global Shopping Jobs [email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS ALL THESE SHITS?? SHEY UR MAYE DON TEAR NI WEY U KAN DEY WAHALA PERSON LIKE THIS?
WETIN SELF
STOP ALL THESE HARRASSMENT. ONE MAGA TEAR FOR UR HAND, U WAN KNOCK LIKE THIS..... GO TO ANY EXTENT WITH YOUR MAYE, THAT ONE NO CONCERN ME....UNA THIS YAHOO PLUS PIKIN.

ali wood [email protected]
Quote:
O boy ogun dey kill youself.i be ur level.u know who u dey talk with.level try ur self

Mr. Abdul Song [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO U BE BASTARD AND THE MAN WEN BORN U MAKE BIG MISTAKE BORN U NA WASTE U BE FOR YOUR HOME, AS U DEY DO NA GOD GO PURNISH U WELL WELL WITH THOSE U SAY NA YOUR BOYS, IF U NO STOP WETIN U DEY DO NA THAT OKIJA GO KILL U AND UR FAMILY U HEAR ME SO.

AUSTRIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY [email protected]
Quote:
GET LOST

BIG FOOL

SOME SMALL BOY NA RESPECT ME INVOKING MR GOMER.OOOOOOOO

norton finance [email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY MAD
YOU DEY CRAZE
OGUN GO PUNISH YOU
AYELALA GO KILL YOU
BIG FOOL
GO AND DIE YOU IDIOT
ILITERACY IS A DISEASE, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.. IT IS THE FAULT OF YOUR FATHER WHO IS AN IDIOT TOO
YOU ARE A FOOLISH GOAT
YOU AND MR GOMERZ DEY CRAZE

efe bee [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA. ALL OF UNA DEY LEARN.

prince gally [email protected]
Quote:
GOMBE,GI NA GOMBEBOYS GBAKWA OK
NTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
UNU ENWEGHI ORU OBULA NTOOOOOO?

Mr. Wussel, Doe, [email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MR. BIG IDIOT

LOOK I AM INTERNATIONAL GUY OK,
YOU CAN NEVER WORK ME, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR NAIRA SMALL BOY, STOP THIS MUGU TALK WITH ME,
YOU CAN NOT MAKE THROUGH THIS WAY THIS IS LOCAL WAY, OH BOY NA HI LEVEL BOY YOU DE TALK WITH AS YOU DE SO, AND YOU NO SAY YOU NOR FITE STAY GHANA, OH JUST TELL ME BETTER THINGS,
YOU SHOP MY MONEY NO WAY FOR THE OFFICE,

MUGU FORMAT SAY CALL NOW,

faith_godday oghenero [email protected]
Quote:
Circumstance you are as a result negative to imagine wrong, give pleasure to advise your self, idiot. I am not of same level with you. I am a positive boy. What on earth you think, that is what you will have. That desire goes to you, BECAUSE I am innocent. IGIT

Mr. Wussel, Doe, [email protected] again
Quote:
DEAR MR MUGU GOMER,

I WILL GIVE THIS MOBILE PHONE NUMBER TO NIGERIA POLICE +234-8089883176,

So glad it's not my number. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GOD GO PORNISH MAGA ON CHRISTMAS OOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL I PROMISE ,YOU TODAY YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE YOUR SON , YOU WILL ONLY GET BAD NEW THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATION,AMEN

and
Quote:
HAPPY BAD YEAR! TO YOUR GENERATION YOU WILL DIE BY ACCIDENT YOU IDIOT SMALL BOY LIKE YOU WHO CALL YOU CHIEF YOU ARE A FOOLCHIEF CHUKWUMA.

and
Quote:

ALL YOUR FAMILT ARE ALL BASTERED ,

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THUNDER STRIKE ALL YOUR GENERATION AND MAY YOU NEVER WITNESS ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE TILL YOU PASS AWAY....IDIOT SCAMMERS LIKE U ARE STILL ON EARTH.... WITH YOUR BRUTAL SENTENCES.... LEARN AND BE A LEANERED...... MORON.
I CAST ON YOU AS FROM TODAY MAY YOU START TO MISBEHAVE.. IJO KI JO LEWURE JO... AYO KAYO NI AGUNTAN YO.... SHISHE SHISHE TO MU EWURE BA IYA RE SUN, OWUN NO NI KOBERE SI NI MU RE KO BE RE SI NI SISE... BENI KORI.... ITO O NI BALE KO TI PADA SI ENU ( ASE WA TI IREKE )

and
Quote:
YOU ARE A DENSE AND UNREASONEABLE PPLE ON EARTH. MAY YOU START TO MISBEHAVE STARTING FROM TODAY.. SISE SISE TO DE BA EWURE TO FIN BA IYA RE SUN NI KO BE RE SI NI DE BA E. ASEWA NI TI IREKE..... YOU ARE AN HE-GOAT SCAMMER... YOU BETTER FIND SOMETHING BETTER DOING.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON

[email protected]

Quote:
see whoever you are fool,i do not know whom you are and I dont care to know.I have no maga right now not to talk of spoiling them.So you have to look for those spoiling you job not me.

Do not send emails to me again or I will make you run mad

[email protected]
Quote:
u are fool,and you don't know anything

[email protected]

Quote:
2009 will be very very very bad year for you and yout family and you will have car accident
you will die and go to hill and eat shit for the cave u live in africa there odem

[email protected]

Quote:
you must be the biggest fool on earth om just know that your stupidity abd causese will and must surely come back to you and your geberation untill you stop that.

FUCK YOU IF YOU RECEIVE MAIL AND NOT INTERESTED NOT REPLY THAN TO CAUSE YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]

Quote:
ALL THIS YOUR COS"S WILL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.BECAUSE I DID NOT DO ANY THING TO YOU.YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL KEEP ON CRYING LIKE THIS.

[email protected]
Did anyone else attend the party for the best format?

Quote:
HIS A PITTY THAT YOU CANT EVEN COMPOSE A SIMPLE MAIL. IT IS NOT (AROND) BUT AROUND. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, MY FM WON THE BEST FM OF THE YEAR, IF YOU WERE A REAL AND REGONNISE G MAN, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR THE PARTY.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE EVIL YOU THINK TO SOME BODY WILL GET BACK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I PROMISE YOU THAT.

WHY DO YOU CURSE YOU SELF IN THIS WAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR JUJU MAN,
I can see that you have too much time (FOOL LIKE YOU),keep on betting round the bush.I don't even have time for a JUJU MAN like you.So what ever you think about me i wish the the same.YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
LIST MR FOOL,YOU MUST KEEP ON CRYING LIKE THIS.SOON YOU SEE YOUR SELF IN THE WORD OF HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected] is back for more..

Quote:
Please what bullshit are you talking mr man,i did not have anything with you why are you sounding like this.

i send this curse back you and your family,do not write to me again or god will curse you for doing that.

bye.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MERRY NEW YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
you will surely die a miserable death, cos i don't know you and you are sending such messages to ur family, i hope none of them will be alive by january 1st 2009.
let me give you a small prayer that will go from your generation to generation, you will never make it, you will die of shame and hunger, your mate will laugh at you in the public, you will run mad at last this is just a warnin for you to fuck off me cos i don't know you and your family if u wanna beg for money you come straight and i will help you. go suck ur mother's pussy as you used to and eat every maggot in it . ass fuckeing idiot.

warning: ur IP has been reported so be warned...
Rolling Eyes
and
Quote:
what is your problem you this old fool can u tell me where u know me from, cos i don't think i know you atall, if it's money u need you go straight and beg for money instead of this rediculous act u r pulling. olori buruku. dis will be the last warning am givin you to stop dis shit or else you will not find it funny with ur life atall.

[email protected]
Quote:
you no get job

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MUGU DEY HAVE NA WORK CHRISTMAS.ALL DEY SEE IS MR GOMER IN DEY BOX.OOOOOOOO

Mr. Abdul Song [email protected]
Quote:
U AND UR HOUSEHOLD R MAD AND WILL PERISE AS DEVIL GO TO HELL WITH U AND UR FATHER U BASTARD, NA OKIJA GO KILL UR GENERATION FOOL, IDIOT MUGU, GOAT MALU, FUCK U AND UR HOUSEHOLD AND UR SO CALL BOYS OF GOMER GROUP

Mrsdoris Nzekwe [email protected]
Quote:
Police Don destrol okija Shrine IDIOT,,,

Ricky Lord [email protected]
Quote:
My address is 56 Sakpoba Road Benin City. Come see me we talk.

Anisul Masari [email protected] reply-to [email protected]
Quote:
From your words I can know that you are a sticking jue , you look like some body who did not attend university.

Any way look for somebody who will take you to university so that they can bam you aye I don’t want you to remain a jue forever.

if you don’t have any friend who is a black axe you can contact me so that I can direct you to uniben to meet my friends there so that they can bam you axe man because the real men are black.

I love your name because I have a friend who is called ikechuku from imo state university so I want us to be friend am in Burkina right now.

This is my private email address ([email protected]) I am waiting for greeting my name Ben from Edo state.

soife ifeanyi [email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool,you think I do these things you do,please change for good.

AUSTRIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY [email protected]
Quote:
you are watching your father in the grave. idiot.

i guess you are just an idle beast; so keep writing.

aturu hausa. ewu ohia. monkey kano.

Left And Right [email protected]
Quote:
I will make sure your generation is terminated. I swear with my blood. Uche Okonye.

FedeX Courier Service [email protected]
Quote:
E be like say u just they learn guy man work Mr.Barrister.Call me+919953878107

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER THIS IS NOT MY PORTION I REJECT IT I GO DEY COLLECT
CONTROL STEADY

[email protected]
Quote:
Cocoa nut brain Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
I dont even know you are as stupid as this, well what do you expect
from a fool like you? have you ever seen a fax machine before and do
you know what it is used for? well go and learn how to write email so
that you will able to communicate well.BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL ,POINT OF CORRECTION,I DONT DEAL WITH NAIRA I BE BABA EURO AND I WILL USE MY EURO JAIL YOU
IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FOR FOR THAT NAIJA FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi

[email protected] is back for more
Quote:
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOKS TOGETHER....MONKEY WILL ALWAYS BE MONKEY WHILE GORILLAS WILL ALWAYS BE GORILLA.....YOUR INMATE DON GIVE YOU DETAILS TO CONTACT ME..... YOU GUYS DON`T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO AT ALL.... YOU THINK ALL THOSE CHANGES YOU GUY IS COLLECT MAKES YOUR HEAD GO WILD... CONTACTING MAYE TO COLLECT $200, 100, 1000, 1500 IS THE BEST THING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO IN LIFE....MEANWHILE YOU GUYS ARE WOLVE AND NUISANCE. YOUR MOM WOULD BE REGRETING TO HAVE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, YOU ARE TYPICAL IDIOT AND A DOG BREAKFAST. MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION TO DEATH. ASE WA TIN IREKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
chairman you dey spoil this scam game your english is so poor...i have
a friend is SA who can give you some little trainning if you want to
get hotter than timaya or gbono pass Dbanj

[email protected]
Quote:
My mugu bros, waiting dey? is lik saa u don wrk yahoo before but u no collect. monkey, naa u b dey small small yahoo guy'o ur bank name no dey customized ([email protected]) why?. see ur head person waa dey talk. u be poor guy.me i get my laptop i dey drive super charge FX. Waiting u don achive mugu? listen bros,no dey fex 4 dat moni waa i chop u naa be dey guy waa chop dat ur moni k.no fex abegand 4 dey ASHAWO naa ur mama be dey first class ASHAWO waa dey 4 town naa she teach my own mama how to doam.idiot. Warning, abeg bros mugu,have a nice day and happy xmas i dey enjoy ur moni now. thanks for ur help big bros monkey,

come mke i teach u job idiot broda.mke we share moni.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Emeka,

So shall this cause be unto you and your family in Jesus name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM A NIGERIAN GUY MAN LIKE YOU.WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON TELL YOU SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO ME? AND WHY THIS MESSAGE SENT TO MY EMAIL??

[email protected]
Quote:
Circumstance you are as a result negative to imagine wrong, give pleasure to advise your self, idiot. I am not of same level with you. I am a positive boy. What on earth you think, that is what you will have. That desire goes to you, if I am innocent. IGIT

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SO HUNGRY THEY WORRY U OOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
I have now known ur level of education with your emails letters to me.How can you just write me an email that I cut your work when you know the nature of these business.

Well I am presently in India.

You can call me if you like and I will be willing to attend to ur call.

Nwa Awka

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGA DON WRITE ME. AGEB U CONFIRM AM!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto go day bus stop for okija. see your mama toto as is big rich so go and fok your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
2009 YOU WILL SUFFER THROUGH OUT..YOU MOST REGREAT BASTARD KOBO U WILL NOT SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
may almighty God keep u in a total perpetual darkness throught out you remain
year u will spend in ur entire life is like u do not know me u are in 4 a big
sheet go nd mark down.it is a promise

[email protected]
Quote:
D BIBLE SAY HE THAT DIGGETH A PIT SHAL FALL INTO IT. ALL THOSE CURSES WIL RETURN TO U N ALL UR GENERATIONS TO COM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. WEL, DAT IS IF U WILL EVER HAV GENERATIONS AT ALL, BCOS PPLE LIKE U NO DEY MARRY AND CAN NEVER BORN. U ARE 4EVER CURSED IN JESUS NAME. D BIBLE SAYS WHOSOEVER I CURSE IS CURSED. U AR PLAYIN WIT FIRE IF U DONT KNW. U LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
From your words I can know that you are a sticking j** , you look like some body who did not attend university.

Any way look for somebody who will take you to university so that he can bam you aye I don’t want you to remain a jue forever.

if you don’t have any friend who is a black axe you can contact me so that I can direct you to uniben to meet my friends there so that they can bam you axe man because the real men are black.

I love your name because I have a friend who is called femi from Lagos state university so I want us to be friend am in Burkina right now.

This is my private email address ([email protected]) I am waiting for greeting my name Ben from Edo state.

One love

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy na which one be you maen abi na me kill fela abeg never course your father again

[email protected]
Quote:
this is how your father fuck your sister and u fuck your mother confirm nwanne. Fuck you maga nwanne i bu idiot ibu mgbada inara mamagi ma papagi nara nwannegi nwanyi shame on you people you pig fucker fool maga mgbada

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FROM WARE AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOU, DID YOU WANT ME TO DIE OR YOU WANT ME TO RICH,
WHY ALL THIS?

[email protected]
Quote:
NA BACK TO SENDER U FULL DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA EH! YOU BE BIG FOOL OH! SO YOU GET ENOUGH TIME TO WASTE LIKE THIS?

ANY WHERE SHA! I LIKE YOUR MAMA TOTO, SHE DEY SWEET WELL WELL, LAST TIME I TASTE AM. PLEASE MAKE U GIVE ME HER PHONE NUMBERS.

I DEY EXPECT AM.

DIE AND GO TO HELL! YOU SON OF BASTARD DRUNKARD. EWU HAUSA.

takkehoer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ thedevguy,
just a little question: what did you sent to him, because i can't get my baits to respond me when i offend them? i got a couple of them on the telephone, but i wasn't able to record it. they were pretty angry, when i kept them calling me all the time for western union information and i only spoke in dutch hehehehehe
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ PM me if you need some insult material.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS GO CHEK BOX BUT FIND THEY DEY NA MAGA OOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you idout fok you you morther fok

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL AND DO NOT FORGET THAT YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR. MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BUSH GUYMAN

YOU SURPOSE TO GO BACK OSHODI MARKET THATS WHERE YOU BELONG

[email protected]
Quote:
I shame for you.

Big fool like you dey cause person, na that same mouth you go take pray, how you want make God answer your prayers.

Devil Friend

[email protected]
Quote:
i wu anuohia nwanne ima iga awun n' ulo kporo onye ayoyo dika gi do you think that are better then me? osu, may thurder fire your generation may you die in painfull situation may you never see good things in your life may your mother die in prostitude may your father die in accident you too will die in HIV idiot like you, you will remain poor you poor claiming to be a bid gee who know you in nigeria basterd.

YOU BIG FOOL FURK YOUR MOTHER THROUGH HER BIG HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Jobless man you are a disgrace to man hood and also to your family.
Cheers.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL.
YOU SHOULD MIND HOW YOU SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO PEOPLE OK B4 I SEND MY ONACHI TO DISTROY YOUR BAGGER FAMILY WITH OTIIVO UMUOLUM.
I HAVE POWER TO VOKE. STOP IT COS I DON'T FIND YOU
Sad

[email protected]
Quote:
make thunder fire your family for there. I´m into gee. Man i bam yakata and dont try to fuck with me, i base in Spain and i get crew for Mushine, Iseland, Shitta in Akerele Extension and Lasu.. Your english doesnt sound well by the way.

As big as u are, you cant write good english and you want to track down sacmmers.... Hahahahahahahahaha. U are the biggest fool i have ever meet online. Look for those who will fear ur rubish dirty english u bastard....

This shows that you come out from inresponsible home by abusing other peoples family. You are the biggest fool thinking you are treathening people, rubish.

Justice
I too bam oooo. make u no play with axe men if u no want die throw away.

[email protected]
Quote:
COW FUCK YOUR MAMA BORN GOAT LIKE U, NO WONDER YOUR PAPA GO DRINK ACID KILL
HIMSELF BCOS YOUR MAMA LEAVE AM GO DEY FUCK COW,
LOOK YOURSELF FOR MIRROR SEE AS
YOU RESEMBLE COW, U BASTARD IDIOT, NA POVERTY PUT U FOR THIS ONE WEY U DEY
JOBLESS BASTARD. I HERE DECLARE AND PRONOUNCE SAY NA POVERTY U GO REMAIN, 1
NAIRA U NO GO SEE NA SO SO THIS KIND EMAIL U GO DEY SEND.

[email protected]
Quote:
u day copy and send to me abi that is new scamm now abi ur mama

Well, I took this lad's suggestions and wrote him on [email protected], well he did not appreciate my message
Quote:
FULISH IDIOT NA WAIST OF HUMANITY ANIMAL LIKE U GOAT DOG MUGU MUGU MUGU MUMU

GO BAK TO THE VILLAGE AN WORK FOR MUGU OR HAVE UR MOMA USE HER STINKY AND SMELLING TOTO 2 FUCK DOG AN FEED U.

U REFUSE TO CALL ME MAKE I DIRECT YOU GO UNIBEN MAKE YOU GO BAM BLACK AXE I DONT WANT YOU TO JUE FOREVER, IF YOU TRY ME I WILL CALL MY MEN IN NIGERIA TO TRACE YOU WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM.

WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL THEN NA J** LIKE YOU I DEY KILL TAKE DEY TEXT MY GUN.
REGARDS
BEN PUMP ACTION.

THAT WAS MY NAME WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL B CAUSE I WAS A ROGED MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA PERSON PUT U 4 D ONE U DEY? SEE D WAY YOU DEY HALA 4 EMAIL, I BEG U WELL WELL EN GO RELAX MAKE U HINK WELL BEFORE U DO GUY WORK EN BCOS NO BE 4 CHILDREN, NA 4 GENIOUS OK.

WERE I DEY NOW SELF BETTER PASS U WET DEY THERE.

INSULT NOR GO SOLVE THE PROBLEM EN JUST PRAY MAKE U GET MAGA WHEN GO CHANGE UR LIFE.BCOS UR PEOPLE 4 NIGERIA DEY LOOK UP TO U FOR WATIN U GO BRING COME HOME.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. YORUBA BOYS 2 DEY FOUL................. NA WHY????????

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy you number one mugu oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
what did I do to your guys? please forgive me and stop all this unpleasant message..God bless you all..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic