SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Request for a favour

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys,

Can I ask a favour please? What I’d like is for someone to contact a lad that I’ve been baiting. Her address is [email protected] (just remove the dashes) and her name on 4ppl.com is b3cky4whocares (just replace the 3 with an e)

I am 99% confident that she’s a lad, but there remains a small amount of doubt. What I’m planning (and she seems to be falling for it) is to have her go to the local Ghanaian air force base with fake travel documents to the US. My character is a US soldier wounded in Iraq and now repatriated to the US.

She has made numerous requests for money and seems to know a lot about Western Union and Moneygram. After a whirlwind courtship my character and her are madly in love. This is all very much lad-like behaviour.

As I said before I’m 99% confident that she’s a lad but possibly just a person who wishes to escape West Africa to the west. I have no idea how the Ghanaian air force would react to someone turning up with fake travel documents but it probably not be an enjoyable experience, hence my request.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Collider
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

She has made numerous requests for money and seems to know a lot about Western Union and Moneygram. After a whirlwind courtship my character and her are madly in love. This is all very much lad-like behaviour.

Hmm... slightly suspicious. But seriously, how can this not be a lad? Anyway, mail sent. [/quote]
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys,

No need anymore - I've done some more searches and she's a definate lad.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Thistle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined that site and your bait has tried to make contact with me, a female, so obviously isn't fussy Smile
hello
well its so nice to read through your profile..
am very happy to read your profile..
i will be very much interested to know more about you..
am prince x B3cky ad3bola by name ..am an honest and caring lady who is full of life and family oriented..i will love to know much more about you if you are an honest man who is fun loving and can treat a lady like a real queen...i believe distance is only a test of time and the only thing that can conquer that is true love and affection.
Am looking for my soul mate someone who is very much caring and understanding man i hate those who only arrive as a stag and go..i need a man who have the fear of GOD and who is ok ...i don't care about riches all i care about is honestly and kindness......
it will be great to read back from you after which u have gone through my profile..please only serious enquirers for marriage is needed cos am not here to play around with any man i love my life and want the best thing for my relationship.. Here is email and chat [email protected]
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's just hit my character's commanding officer for $2,000. Crikey, to think of all the trouble that I've gone to with this girl even diverting a US warship to pick her up. Then she goes and does a laddish thing like that.

Oh well I don't hold grudges and will keep right on helping her Twisted Evil. I have a horrible suspicion that this will all end in tears and a flow of insults. I need some more insults for my siggy so some good may come out of this.

Got some more letters to write.

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol run her into the ground. I have one that even after I busted her out as a scam still stays in contact with me...She just never gives up...
Yeah I have had a couple of blue flames that I should have put into my siggy..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic