SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the deal with Gomer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can read all about Mr G0mer and his evil deeds in this news story. It would be an act of kindness to send this link to your lad so he doesn't fall foul of the repercussions of crossing Mr G.

http://yahoonews21082008.worldnews.speedpost.net/YahooNews.html

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gomer can program a supercharged phone to hack into all phones that are not supercharged. Only supercharged phones cannot be hacked.

His boyze cut jobs by listening in with supercharged phones and accessing voice mails.

Gomer boi prospective recruits can contact him only by supercharging their phones before they call his number. Cool

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
This is what an old baiter told me...

Was that Long John Shiver?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ daisyDuck,

You think Gomer's hard to figure out, you should try asking about U**** B**** (AKA "The Lad Who Must Not Be Named").

By the way, am I the only one who would like to see a dolla chop death-match between Gomer and UB?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks - the pm's really helped. Now I understand why he is rarely spoken about on the forum. He's a really dangerous character who just likes to pyle on the pressure!

No wonder the lads are scared of him! Shocked

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
By the way, am I the only one who would like to see a dolla chop death-match between Gomer and UB?

An iron-cage event in Festac City would draw quite a crowd. I would settle for pay-per-view.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
peter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone please send me a pm as well?

Closed lad accounts x2
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Seriously, read the Lotto Lads Caper, it will make sense where it all comes from.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes he is a Reverend, sometimes a Doctor, sometimes a Barrister, but it doesn't matter.

Resistance is futile, the lad's dollas will be achoppinated.

Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.G0mer is the nightmare, the headhache and the pain in the ass for many lads.

He has a group of elite scammers as well, called the G0merboyz, instructed by him, they chop any lad's money, no matter how secure they want the transfers to be.

He laughs at death threatens, at the FBI, at the Interpol, at the Pope, at the Mafia... you can't touch him, find him, and of course, avoiding to get some funds chopped.

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. G0m3r is truly an entity to be feared if you are a lad and a wonderful friend if you are a baiter or victim.

He is a General in charge of 10,000 foot soldiers, all with great computer skills. He is a Diplomat, a Priest, a Tour guide and Even just the regular guy next door.

I hear he has the riches of Solomon and the Wisdom and intellect of Einstein.

a truly masterful rogue... one to be admired

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: EXPECT FBI IN YOUR HOUSE SOON..COS YOU DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.YOU RECEIVED PAYMENT AND YOU DIDN'T GET BACK TO ME AND YOU WENT AHEAD AND SEND MY COMPANY'S MONEY TO ANOTHER PERSON WHICH IS THE WRONG PERSON.I WILL DEAL WITH YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR THIS.I DON'T REMEMBER I GAVE YOU ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU SHOULD SEND MONEY TOO.YOU DIDN'T NOT FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTION THAT YOU OUGHT TO FOLLOW AND NOW YOU SEND ME A FAKE FORM CLAIMING THAT YOU SEND MY MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE.YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU'RE WORKING FOR TWO DIFFERENT COMPANY WHICH MINE IS ONE OF THEM.NOW YOU'VE SEND MY PAYMENT TO ANOTHER PERSON.YOU WILL REGRET THIS AND YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THIS...IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU GET BACK TO ME AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF BUT I BET YOU WON'T ENJOY THIS XMAS COS YOU WILL COME BACK BEGGING AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS....SO IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY GET BACK TO ME AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF...

I smell Mr G0mer at work here. The smell of Brut, nail varnish and hair lacquer is unmistakable. Very Happy

Mr G0mer is a bastard - pervert bastard, some say. Very Happy but once he gets involved in a deal, he'll steal your car, empty your bank account and sleep with your wife too, and when you call your dog it'll only respond if Mr G0mer whistles.

Lads just don't understand, and then they get all riled up and start writing in CAPS. Funnily enough I have Mr G0mer's address in Nigeria, so if they really are upset I'll suggest they go round and do something about it, rather than whine at me like helpless kittens.

Oh nooooooo Embarassed now Mr G0mer's got involved.

Quote:
Subject: HOW FAR YAHOO BOI

GUY

I CHOP UR DOLLA

I BEAT U EASY IN THIS GAME AND I FEED GOOD ON UR MONIS

U WANT TO SEE HOW CHAIRMAN LIVES THEN U JOIN MY BOYS OR STAY HUNGRY AND STARVE

ONE LUV 0LATUNJI - MR G0MER - CHAIRMAN DI G0MERBOYZ

This could turn ugly - or maybe they'll get a tattoo Very Happy then maybe he'll share the money of theirs he stole - or maybe not. Laughing

Wars get started like this. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic