SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

$9000 after all I have done for him. What is the lowest scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are getting more bold and desparate. One bait when I got them off script and things seemed to be going well changed the advanced fee from $800 to $3200.

This guy is scamming with $9000 in the hopes he will net a few bucks I assume.

What is the lowest bait you have seen?

--------------------------------------------------------

Received: from [81.199.228.75] Israel Il-ipplanet
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:38:32 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Compensation For Your Past Efforts
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Hope this mail fined you in an excellent condition of health. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner.
Presently I'm in Italy for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Now contact my secretary in Nigeria His name is Mohammed Javed through this His email address below: Email: [email protected] I instructed Him to send you the total sum of $9,000.00 which I kept for you, remember that I had forwarded instruction to My secretary on your behalf to receive the money feel free to get in touch with him will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards

Mr. Tunde Shola

Last edited by pablo on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lowest I ever got was this from a "Partner in Paraguay" letter:

Quote:
...ask him to send you the total $1,200.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts atthat time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Sam and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Eliza Dane wasn't impressed:

Quote:
What the fuck is all this about? Where the fuck have you been? And what sort of piddling little sum do you call this? $1200 – is this a fucking joke?

But the Lad didn't shift ground:

Quote:
I MAY TELL YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE INFACT I DO NOT KNOW THE BUSINESS YOU HAVE DONE WITH MY BOSS BUT ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU IS THAT MY BOSS LEFT A CHEQUE DRAFT OF $1,200 .00 AND INSTRUCT ME TO SEND IT TO YOU SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCH WITH OK.

Six emails later, it turned out that the Lad didn't mean $1,200.00 - it should have been $1,200,000.00.

From that unpromising beginning a six-month bait grew!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about 128 bucks for a "cheque transfer fee"
Quote:
I want you to know that i got your mail, And i will like to make things clear and easy to you. It will cost you the sum of $128 only for the transfer charges.

still baiting him for this after a month Smile

Some lads are really cheap Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess this post is in two parts. The lowest sum or prize you've ever been offered and the lowest fees to be paid.

After a few unsuccessful attempts to send a delivery charge for a multi million pound lottery prize my lad is telling me the delivery charge is now only $65 (originally $600). Yep, $65 to send a five million dollar prize! Needless to say I'm now querying why the delivery charge is less than the Western Union fee!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic