SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad sets test to find true love.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably just the lads script but I have never seen anything like this before. He's actually gone and set a test for me to complete! Wow!

Quote:
Hello Txxx,
i must confess that you have an outstanding personality from what i have read and i must say that i really do admire you. i hope we will blend very
well. well one thing i think that i did not tell you about me is that i am magnetic, sleek, trendy and sophisticated but most of all respectful and caring.
i love to shop and travel this is my most love hobby. meanwhile i have these questions to ask;

1.do you have any woman in your mind for now?
2. Do you know what you want in a new partner?
3. Have you learned something about yourself from every past relationship?
4. Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet now?
5. Do you talked about your feelings with someone else?
4. What's your turn on's and turn off's?
5. What's your interest and dislikes?
6. What is your goals or dreams in life? Do you think you have realize it?
7. What's Your Favorite Sexual Fantasy?
8. What is your favorite Positions in Sex?
9. What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like?
10. What sports do you play or like?
11. What's your favorite drinks?

thank you for your wiliness to answer these questions. i might be having more questions hope you don't mind. Do u have a cell phone i can text u on.if u do
i will need ur number pls. i anticipate ur response. i miss u so much
Nxxxx

The headers resolve to Ghana so probably a lad.
Quote:
Delivered-To:[email protected]
Received: by 10.86.25.5 with SMTP id 5cs235904fgy;
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:03:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.171.18 with SMTP id t18mr1949393rve.95.1229749425979;
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:03:45 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n1b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n1b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.71])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id g14si1673675rvb.0.2008.12.19.21.03.43;
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:03:44 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.71 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.71;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of xxxx designates 76.13.13.71 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Dec 2008 05:03:42 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.179] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Dec 2008 05:03:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp120.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Dec 2008 05:03:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 8204 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Dec 2008 05:03:42 -0000

DomainKey-Signature: DELETED - Page Blowout

Received: from [41.202.20.68] by web59708.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:03:42 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:03:42 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: answer these questions pls
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-776323607-1229749422=:96568"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Any thoughts on how I should play this one. My thought is to keep it straight just in case it's not a lad (small probability I know).

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would any ordinary person be willing to speak of their turn ons and fantasies and favourite sexual positions in an early email to a stranger?

More specifically, would your victim character be willing to answer these questions?

If I received this mail, I'd think how my character would respond to this, and respond likewise. If this email came from a genuine person (and I agree with you that that is unlikely!) then they are a rather rude and intrusive person anyway, so deserve whatever they get!
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think it is a lad for what my 2 cents is worth.
I have baited some that do that too.

They try to seem genuine like they care about your likes and dislikes.
You could answer a few questions then ask them some. Or you could answer them all and ask tons of your own. I would definitely make my answers and questions a little funny tho.

(1) I noticed "she" already misses you.
(2) Wants a cellphone #
(3) Uses lad grammar
(4) the questions are not written by the same person
two totally different writing styles happening there.
Probably using a victims questions and recycling them.

I definitely smell a lad. I would give strange answers to these questions to deeducate a little. Not to obvious or "she " might run.
But you can have fun with it. Things that if "she" tried to use on others would throw up the red flags.

Your favorite treat food is chocolate covered grasshoppers or bugs.
Favorite sport is water polo or hopscotch.
Favorite sexual position is tied up.
Favorite drink could be chocolate rootbeer or chocolate beer.
Hobby, you love to collect leaves and dirt samples you check under the microscope for life.
You talk all your feelings out loud and even answer yourself then you feel much better.
Favorite music is rubber-band music or harmonica.

Then you could answer some honestly if you wanted to seem a little normal,lol... Or not.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would play it fairly straight, that way you can remember the details...I pretty much use my life things except the fact I'm 30, that I'm single (2 years single), that I'm widowed (bone cancer) and that I"m from another state...everything else (car fixed, likes and dislikes, curiosity about them) is true...

as for the sex questions, unless you want to start talking that stuff, I would just give an embarrassed icon and say that type of talk is just meant for the bedroom...that you are sure you can be compatible...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had something pretty similar early on in a bait and just gave a load of nonsense as answers.

I also copied and pasted the questions right back in my reply.

Guess what? The answers I gave were ignored and s(he) answered only 4 of their own questions.

Not good enough Twisted Evil

So the next few mails revolved around his/her answering the remaining answers so I made sure all 10 were answered completely.

So it's definitely a script, but so easy to get them off it Smile

Alembic

I hope i have cleared an air way to make every thing convenient for us. Do you still have more alibi to prove?

In response to "Did you get laid on the weekend?" : Yes we do collect laid during the weekend here

Closed lad accounts
ChaosCreator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Word for word that is the 'test' that a scammer sent to my husband a few weeks ago!

I'm new here and find this very very fascinating and so much fun to read these threads. I'm not sure I could actually get into baiting but I'm reading and learning a lot!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chaos I didn't think I was going to get into baiting either - that this site was a riot though...

But my husband and I both thought about it, and had some free time, so we gave it a go...I go after lads, him lasses (although he's about to make a female character so we can tag team a lad)...

It's been hours of family enjoyment, my younger son (17) has gotten into giving suggestions, we read each others screen, and laugh a lot...

I've gotten 2 true trophy pictures, he's gotten 6 bank accounts closed !!!

Now for Christmas my present is going to be a premium membership Very Happy

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
ChaosCreator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome Ivana except my husband thought she/he was serious Surprised It's a long story, but I did my own baiting with her/him and just copied and pasted his replies back to her and her replies to me were exactly the same as they were to him LOL.

She even told him a dream sequence she had about him and I put it into a search engine and sure enough ....... there it was word for word from a trashy novel! At first I was mortified until I realized how laughable this entire thing is and if enough scammer's time can be wasted or even better then I'm all for it!

I actually got turned onto this site by listening to the Enforcers! I laughed my ass off!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like some plagiarism may have taken place here.

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f2135.shtml

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah as long as your husband understands what you're doing ... keep open laughing communication... we made a rule that "I love you" would NEVER be said to a scammer...there's lots of ways to make them think you've said it...

my young son turned me onto the trophy room -- and I read stickies for awhile before attempting my 1st one -- and I still have him on the hook Twisted Evil

some of my friends just don't get why I do this -- but then they laugh their asses off when I show them a trophy pic Wink

Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah it takes understanding Ivana is my wife . We are both working the pets as much as possible. I think we are both very secure in our relationship. We sit and read each others games . She makes me lmao...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic