SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well whats next for old D@n???

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing yet from our lad. Make sure to use the ososuo uche whatever address. For some reason, he's not using the women children one anymore. Feel free to send him a mail or two, however, he has figured out the MTCN game.

Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't ehard a whisper from him. On the other hand it took the better part of a week to get to Abeche. If he is retracing his steps he should be back home by Monday.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing here (yet)

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a nasty chest cold so I haven't been checking my email. The church is very disappointed in Dan, we'll tell him that.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm, D4n is back in Nigeria (he says) and looking for all the loose cash to be sent to him "just in time for Christmas" for the widows and orphans. His IP address is a little strange 77.220.15.130 which resolves to Nairobi Kenya.

Do we start the WU standard delaying tactics?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)

Last edited by larry on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a email asking why he was late to the meeting in the first place.

Closed lad accounts X22

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post (or PM) his current e-mail address? I would like to express my disappointment but fear I have an old e-mail address.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our little turd is back in Naija. What do we want to do to him next? I don't think he's going to want to go on safari again anytime soon.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it might be fun for some of us to turn on the Reverend. I can e-mail him to let him know that the Reverend told me that the money was delivered. Maybe the Reverend (with the help of his missionary accomplices) chopped that dolla.

I still would like his current e-mail addy.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just emailed me from a new address but here is the old one that is still functional: osuohauche.nnaemeka at yahoo.com

I'm going to let him stew over it for a couple days, that way he thinks we're mad at him.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have heard nothing

Closed lad accounts X22

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

after posting that I recieved this one.

208.78.58.190 Satellite Provider

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:07 AM, roll4nds 3z3kw3sili <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Dear,

How are you? Greetings, Merry Christmass and Prosperous New year in advance to you. I am Dr. R0ll4nds Ez3kw3si1i, the CEO/President of S4ve W0m3n and Children of Afric4 F0undation.

Osuoh4 Uche nn4emek4, the senior financial officer of this humble foundation came in from Abeche yesterday after staying one week and some days while waiting for Tim and Terry. While Uch3 was in Abeche Tim told him to take a picture of himself in front of the cybercafe holding a sign saying MONG33SE, which Tim told him that the mong33se is their pass word, Uch3 took the picture and send to him, later he was called by frank and told that Tim was involved in an accident, the foundation has since sent a get well quick message to Tim.

Uch3 travelled to cameroun on official assignment and from there he started comming to Abeche this was why he did not meet with the appointed time{teusday). While in Abeche he met with some officers in Red Cr0ss, International R3scue Committee, World Food Programme, Unicef, they all had a meeting with topic on the issue of raising money/fund and how to get the money raised.

They all narrated their experience on how some people promised sending to them some money and failed them at the end of the day when they have travelled to the place they were asked to come and pick up the money. Uch3 has waited and waited without anybody from your S4cred He4rt Church comming, so the foundation took a decission and asked him to start comming back to take care of other assignments here.

I must appaulogise on behalf of Uche and the entire foundation. Dont be hard on the foundation because of these women and children to enable us to make them feel this festive period{christmass} , go ahead and send the money to the foundation using the western union money transfer, the foundation will account for it on your request. Send the money in $5000 beats each untill you finishes sending the money to the foundation.

Use this details:
Reciever: Osuoh4 uch3 nna3m3ka
Bank: Intercontinental b4nk{western union}
Question: What name
Answer: Myb3re

Send to me the MTCN numbers, your full name, contact address and contact address from where the money was sent from, your phone number and scan the copies of the western union money trassfer form that you filled and send to me, because without all these information the foundation can not get the money from the bank.

Thanks
Dr. Rolla4ds Ez3kw3sili
CEO/President
Save Wom3n And Childr3n Of Africa Found4tion

Closed lad accounts X22

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OICMP this is a good thing. we are making him do some serious thinking.

He is wracking his brain and trying to figure out how to put some credibility around the work of the foundation. I still want to avoid the WU shenannigans (sp?) since that usually signals the endgame. I think we need to put our heads together, sweeten the pot for him (or sour it), and come up with a strategy.

Razz

PS got the same email

Last edited by larry on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got the exact same email. I'm trying to think of the next completely evil thing to do to him. However, I am extremely sick with the flu so the lad is going to have to wait.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know what you guys think and I am in. I did not respond to this one yet

Closed lad accounts X22

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there is still the package. I sent an PD package which ended up in Yaounde, with USD51,800 and two computers. I forwarded t to Khartoum, but it can be sent back..... I can udate the entry so that it is in Yaounde, held by Customs. Maybe we can get this guy to move again since PH is very close to Cameroon. I did not use readnotify on that, so no idea if he read that.

Let me know your thoughts on this, SSA.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should we reintroduce the chopper, just to pour some salt on the wounds?

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you have answered your own question....... Cool

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have the Rev. tell Dan that Afolabi has agreed to meet you in <insert sh*tty safari destination here> to receive all Scared Hearth's funds from the Abeche run.

How about Kinshasa, Congo? Plenty of widows and orphans down there from the recent fighting. If he bites, we can then gradually move him east into rebel territory for a real rumble in the jungle.

To back this up, I could then send Dan a threatening letter in the old style to warn him under no account to go to Kinshasa; that should ensure he goes.... Twisted Evil

It's wonderfully ironic how Dan's chosen format, charity/W&O, makes it mandatory for him to travel into war zones and other hell-holes. I have visions of him hacking through the undergrowth chasing dollas, expecting to see Afolabi behind the next tree waiting for him. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The irony is what I have been aiming for. Laughing
He lied himself right into the predicament he finds himself in.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Unfortunately, there's not 1 chance in 1000 that he is self-aware enough to appreciate it. We'll just have to emphasise the message...... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just a bit late on getting him to commit the biggest mistake of his life in Abeche. Lazy bastage didn't check his email in time.

I was thinking of sending him to Gabon, but it looks like much too nice of a place for a piece of scum like him. If I could convince him to go to Accra, I know of a particular bank that doesn't much care for lads showing up with fake documents.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

were there any non-baiting addies in the most recent email he sent? i'll PM them to a mod if it hasn't already been done.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't remember seeing any other email addresses other than my own. I think he just copied and pasted that to everyone. How do you guys feel about Accra, Ghana for a payment dropoff? I will reaffirm my reverend's distrust for Nigeria because of the high incidence of fraud and that the payment can be collected from the bank in Ghana. Of course, we would use the new name he has given us, instead of the Uche name, just so he has to produce a fake ID at the bank.

I sent a lad there a few months back. He resurfaced after 3 weeks and complained bitterly about the treatment there. I think after Abeche, this could be what our lad needs. Our forecast reads "partly to mostly shitty journey with an 80% chance of arrests and beatings."

Sounds like my kind of party. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic