SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She's ugly, so she might be genuine, but I doubt it.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'from' address is suspicious, but surely no scammer would send such an ugly picture! She is rather well endowed but her complexion looks like a relief map of the Himalayas.

From Angelina Pickens Thu Dec 18 21:25:56 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta823.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=mail.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 88.242.254.49 (EHLO dsl88.242) (88.242.254.49) by mta823.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:25:59 +0000
Received: from [88.242.254.49] by mxs.mail.ru; Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:25:56 +0200
Message-ID: <01c96167$f9f6da00$31fef258@guitar_guitar>
From: "Angelina Pickens" <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: hello my new friend!
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:25:56 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01C96167.F9F6DA00"
Content-Length: 18508
Message contains attachments Kate.jpg (11KB)

Quote:
Hello my new friend.

I want write to you and want to know you much more. I would like to
Correspond with you.

I want to remind you some facts about me! My name is Ekaterina. I am 26, I am 169, 52 kg. I live in town Kiev in Ukraine. I have only my mom, my dad died 4 years ago. I am the only child unfortunately!

I rent an apartment not far from my work. I work as a teacher of dances, usually I work from 3pm till 9 pm. I like my work and it is a good money if work hard SmileSmileSmile

I am proud that I am able to rent an apartment! 5 months ago I bought my computer and began discovering internet! It is captivating!!! It may seem that I have everything to live happily but it is not so! I have problems with finding a boyfriend and love of all my life SmileSmileSmile Some men want to date with me but I don't like them, the men I would like to date with are already married or have serious relationship with other women! That is terrible!

I speak good English and that is why I decided to search all over the English speaking world SmileSmileSmile I do believe that it is possible to meet my special one on internet! Many women met their soul mates abroad and they are very happy with them. Why not?!?!

Well, what else to tell you about me?! I have a couple of best friends and I spend my free time with them. Usually we go to the cinema or to disco. I like to dance very much!!! It is wonderful when work is hobby and passion! I visit my mom several times a week, I help her about the house and we just talk!
My mothers have good work as bookkeeper. We can pay for all life expenses.
And I will not ask you help me with money. I know many stories about it.
If you will write to me more, you will understand, that I am not such girl!
My girlfriend find her husband on internet in last year.
She move to Italia and they have happy family. She write to me letter every week.

Also I teach dances in orphan house for free. I like kids and I feel that I help them a lot, they don't have parents and I am sure that I make their life better! When I offered to teach dances, I was said that my wage would be very small. I said that I would do it without any salary. I have another good work and I just want to make this world less cruel for those kids. 3 times a week I go there.

I would like to ask you to give me your MSN; I'd love to talk to you!

Oh, the most important thing I would like to tell you. I need serious relationship; I don't want to have a penpal. I have much love to give and I need somebody loves me also.

Please reply on my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I don't want to ask you many questions, just write me about yourself as I did. And of course feel free to ask questions!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely Kate.

Quote:
Dear Kate (or Angelina)

Thank you for contacting me. May I ask how you got my email address and how you knew I was looking for a lovely Ukrainian girl like you?

I am 44 years old and I am a TV producer. Most of my work is in California but I have a home in Spain on the Costa del Chavs, near Malaga. I am single but it is time to meet the right lady and start a family in a happy home.

I would like to send you a photo of me but I fear it would prove distressing as I am not very photogenic, so instead I am sending you a photo of one of my cars. The lady who looks like a hooker standing next to it is the wife of one of my friends, she is from Belarus.

I hope I will hear from you soon and that you will send me photos, maybe some NSFW photos too, and tell me more about you. I am looking for someone who is kind and friendly, a good cook and a good shag, with a nice rack.

Yours in lust

Steven

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when I searched the header it appears she's from Turkey...

And she said her name was "Ekaterina" in the message but signed it Kate...

Would love if you added her picture that she sent ...

Love the line about the hooker looking girl being a friend's wife Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So where's the picture, Question Question
And you just remember, No one's ugly at 2 am, and if they are , that's what they make Buckets for.

Still it will be interesting to see if you get a reply, and even more interesting if she answers your e-mail, or just rattles on with her script. And my money's on the script.

Personnal I think you have supplied far to much info,, she'll think she's not good enough for you.. And I never send a photo, until they tell me they love me, and start begging for one.

Treat it the same as the dog,, when it begs or wags it's tail, reward it .

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boring, we're just on script.

Quote:
Hi, my dear Steven!

Thanks for your nice letter! It was very interesting to know you
better! I receive your address from internet dating site. I look on
much of them and copy your mail to my notebook, I wrote to you after
it. I need to tell you one very important thing. I am very serious
about searching my special one because I will travel to United Kingdom soon
as you know. Families of my girlfriend Tamara help me with trip. I must
arrive to United Kingdom after three week. Its family lives in city London. I have all my documents prepared
and have fly ticket too. I want to meet some man, that I can spend
time with him. Who can have time for me and show me country. I hope,
we will have chance for meeting. I want to have person, who will wait
me! Please, send for me your photo with each your letter too. It is
very necessary for me see your photo, if we want received good
relation. I did some photos at studio and I will send you them!! I want to know more about your parents, if it is not secret.

Parents gives for us many things as life and we must respect their. I
consider, that the people should well learn each other before wedding.
I can not precisely tell what period it borrows. I think, that
everyone should for itself decide, that the man approaches it. As soon
as it will make it all it becomes clear. The decision should be well
considered, and mistakes be does not owe!!! I consider, that joint
life before a marriage, help to be defined more precisely. When you
live with the man you regularly see it communicate with him. Will
learn for itself with what he minutes of pleasure, what when is upset
with. If the people in daily life arrange each other completely, they
are created the friend for the friend! It is necessary as it is
possible better to learn the man from different directions. As each
woman I want to bring up the child, and I am better two:-) dreamed
always, that at me were the boy and girl. The sex is the integral part
of the relations between the man and woman. For me the sex is very
important. If I shall not feel good partner in the man, I shall be
cold to this man. I want to find prince, which will approach me in
all. Which I as shall approach. There is a plenty of family pairs,
which live together all life in the world and consent. I consider that
is necessary to aspire to this. Therefore I want as soon as possible
to see you in the man. For me it is difficult to do conclusions about
the man of the letters and photos. I hope that when we will meet. I
believe that secret always to become obvious. Well, I need to go to
take shower before going to work! Have a nice day!

Many kisses from Kate!!!!

Blah blah blah, who the fuck writes all this shit!

I've deleted the original emails with the photo of her on a boat, she looks as if she's just had a session with all the sailors and a night on the vodka, but this is the one she sent with the reply.

But here's an interesting development! I got this during the night .... notice any similarities! So I'm writing to her to
tell her she's a two timing slut because my friend also had an email from her. This might put her off script, or might put her off altogther.

Quote:
From Sheri Lloyd Fri Dec 19 07:36:15 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta826.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=stratcon.com.sg; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 88.205.139.217 (EHLO 88.205.139.217) (88.205.139.217) by mta826.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:36:17 +0000
Received: from [88.205.139.217] by stratcon.com.sg; Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:36:15 +0500
Message-ID: <01c961d6$61e40980$d98bcd58@ecyqs>
From: "Sheri Lloyd" <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxx.com>
Subject: hello my new friend!
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:36:15 +0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01C961D6.61E40980"
Content-Length: 18506
Message contains attachments Kate.jpg (11KB)

Compact Headers
Hello my new friend.

I want write to you and want to know you much more. I would like to
Correspond with you.

I want to remind you some facts about me! My name is Ekaterina. I am 26, I am 169, 52 kg. I live in town Kiev in Ukraine. I have only my mom, my dad died 4 years ago. I am the only child unfortunately!

I rent an apartment not far from my work. I work as a teacher of dances, usually I work from 3pm till 9 pm. I like my work and it is a good money if work hard SmileSmileSmile

I am proud that I am able to rent an apartment! 5 months ago I bought my computer and began discovering internet! It is captivating!!! It may seem that I have everything to live happily but it is not so! I have problems with finding a boyfriend and love of all my life SmileSmileSmile Some men want to date with me but I don't like them, the men I would like to date with are already married or have serious relationship with other women! That is terrible!

I speak good English and that is why I decided to search all over the English speaking world SmileSmileSmile I do believe that it is possible to meet my special one on internet! Many women met their soul mates abroad and they are very happy with them. Why not?!?!

Well, what else to tell you about me?! I have a couple of best friends and I spend my free time with them. Usually we go to the cinema or to disco. I like to dance very much!!! It is wonderful when work is hobby and passion! I visit my mom several times a week, I help her about the house and we just talk!
My mothers have good work as bookkeeper. We can pay for all life expenses.
And I will not ask you help me with money. I know many stories about it.
If you will write to me more, you will understand, that I am not such girl!
My girlfriend find her husband on internet in last year.
She move to Italia and they have happy family. She write to me letter every week.

Also I teach dances in orphan house for free. I like kids and I feel that I help them a lot, they don't have parents and I am sure that I make their life better! When I offered to teach dances, I was said that my wage would be very small. I said that I would do it without any salary. I have another good work and I just want to make this world less cruel for those kids. 3 times a week I go there.

I would like to ask you to give me your MSN; I'd love to talk to you!

Oh, the most important thing I would like to tell you. I need serious relationship; I don't want to have a penpal. I have much love to give and I need somebody loves me also.

Please reply on my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I don't want to ask you many questions, just write me about yourself as I did. And of course feel free to ask questions!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely Kate.

[/b]

So here's my email to her today :

Quote:
Hello Kate

I was really pleased to get your letter this morning and I was hoping this was going to lead to a wonderful romance, and had stars in my eyes and my dick in my hand in anticipation.

I have arranged to be in England when you get there, but then a very strange thing happened. I had a phone call from my friend Ishaag Alot, and he has also had an email from you, the same as your first one to me. Why are you writing to other men as well? I don't think this is a good start to our relationship, I mean I don't want to be involved with a two timing slapper, so please explain what is going on.

By the way I like your photo, specially the nose stud. That's a real turn off.

Steven

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
scammers_are_useless72
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ weareborg,

at 2am your wearing beerglasses lmfao
scammers_are_useless72
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ falnsb,

lol ishaag alot good name for a invisible friend

Snipped a lot of the quote. Please just quote the relevant bit. Pachanga
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly I think I've lost this one. Either she's two timing me with my mate Ishaag Alot, or she's realised I was taking the piss. Or maybe she doesn't do love scams over the weekend, too busy flat on her back doing her real job!

Maybe she knows what a two timing slapper is!

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@falnsb

I find the majority of lads get sucked into a parallel dimension at lunchtime Friday, but manage to escape in time for Monday breakfast.

Crying or Very sad

In reality maybe they all do their spyware, virus checks and updates at the weekend. With a full drive defrag thrown in if time permits?

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's back, had problems with her mail (male!)
Quote:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxx
via 217.146.188.102; Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:22:43 +0000
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.217.24]
Authentication-Results: mta107.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.85.217.24 (EHLO mail-gx0-f24.google.com) (209.85.217.24)
by mta107.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:22:43 +0000
Received: by gxk5 with SMTP id 5so1390489gxk.0
for <xxxxxxxx>; Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:22:42 -0800 (PST)
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:22:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from R-000AD1EA5DFF4 (174.36.16.122-static.reverse.softlayer.com [174.36.16.122])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 4sm7559063yxd.10.2008.12.21.12.22.38
(version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:22:42 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:12:36 -0600
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.14) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: Steven Galway <xxxxxxxx@xxxx>
Subject: Re[2]: Reply to your email
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>

Hi dear. I had problems with mail. I cannot receive the letter from an old box.

Write to me on new [email protected]. I wait for your letters.

Yours Kate.

Your write 19 декабря 2008 г., 4:01:54:

Quote:
Dear Kate
I am so glad to hear from you. I was worried that all my plans for our future were turning to dust and that I was facing a life of solo pleasures, if you get my meaning.

How was your weekend?
Please answer my last questions, and then let's see how we proceed.

Please give me you arrival date and time in London so I can be sure to meet you.

And I'd like some more photos of you.
Lots of lurv
Steven.

Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you still have the slightest doubt that this is a scammer, here's your proof:
Quote:
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.14) Professional

This is management software for doing mass mailings. Nobody would have this on their home computer… unless they run an "Internet telemarketing business" (spammer). But nearly all Russian/Ukrainian scammers use it. It makes their "work" (sending scripted eMails to hundreds of potential victims every day) much easier.

And this:
Quote:
Received: from R-000AD1EA5DFF4 (174.36.16.122-static.reverse.softlayer.com [174.36.16.122])

It's hiding its true location by going through a proxy server in the USA. No real Ukrainian girl would do this, or likely even know how to do it. I call my vlads "it" because their sex is undetermined. Though in 90% of cases the "girl" is actually a guy. Wink Also because I consider them amongst the lowest forms of scammers… they prey on lonely desperate people. So I don't think they deserve to be considered fully human.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody paid attention in romance baiting class Laughing

^^^ all very true, well spotted Wink

1 small point, gmail would have hidden the IP anyway

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While she's on script, you won't loose her, simply because they don't read your replies, They simply mail out the next script in the series.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also because I consider them amongst the lowest forms of scammers… they prey on lonely desperate people. So I don't think they deserve to be considered fully human.

I must confess to not having considered that one type of scammer is any closer to the bottom of the pond than any other. I have to agree though, after all the Nigerians are taking advantage of people who are greedy, who want to acquire something which is not theirs and to which they must know they have no right.

So perhaps now I'll concentrate on love scammers. It also has the potential benefit of getting NSFW pictures!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW pictures, why did you think I have been concentrating most of my efforts on the romancers Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's back, and on script :
Quote:
Hello, my dear Steven!

How are you today? How is everything? I hope that you are doing fine over there, I
am fine here. Everything is alright, except the fact that I miss you
and your letters very much Smile You know, Steven, I am thinking a lot
about you and when I write a letter to you it seems to me that I am
talking to you, like you are near me, not so far and it makes me feel
good. I would like to know more about you, your inside. You know, I
have a question for you. What is the perfect relationships for you? As
for me I would like to find that special person, the person who is
going to understand me in everything, the one who is not going to
cheat on me or hurt me in any way. I think that trust is a very
important thing in the relationship. I think that if two people don't
trust each other, nothing is possible just for one simple reason they
won't open their hearts to each other, their relationship won't be 100
happy. I don't know if I am right, but this is my opinion. You know
what I mean? I hope you do. Smile

Soon I must receive money from my
girlfriend and pay for trip. I can take my documents from travel
agency after payment. I can tell you exact date of my arriving, when I
will have ticket in hand.I would like to tell to you a few information and plans for my trip!

I think that after this information, you can trust me!
I shall take off from the city of Kiev.
I shall fly airline British Airways
From airport Birispol
Such airport is in our city.
If you doubt of it that here phones of airport Birispol
Phone: 296-71-93; 296-73-50
Help: 296-76-09
Code of Kiev 380442
Can check up that I do not deceive you!
My way will pass from Kiev up to London.
The total cost there and back will be will make € 250
Class of flight: Economy
My flight will borrow approximately 2 hours

As I already spoke, exact number of my arrival I can tell you date of my arriving, when I
will have ticket in hand.

In London I shall stop in hotel.
My girlfriend spoke that from this hotel very beautiful kind, on quay of a gulf! I shall take there small rest and after that I shall move to you.

My girlfriend spoke that then we shall do travel across United Kingdom!
We wish to visit many cities in United Kingdom. I hope, you will glad to meet me in your country too.

I want to have new friend from there much. I don't want live in
Ukraine. We will have good opportunity meet each other in our life.
each day, I dream about this meeting. It will great day for me. I will
meet you and my girlfriend, I wait it with impatience. I want to have
your full phone number for internation call or sms. Ok, I am finishing
my letter and I will be looking forward to your reply! Have a great
day! And write back soon!!! Looking forward to your reply,

In this letter I send a photo of my girlfriend Tomara with its husband

Sincerely with hugs and kisses Kate.

Here's my nonsensical reply :

Quote:
Dear Kate

Thank you for your email, I have waited a long time for it to come.

So it is interesting that you want to know more about my inside for me to it is important the pineapple of a grunge ridden blonde wig in the context of the autumnal fires of our lusting for our persona that never achieve fruition. I am sure you mean what I know and that this will make sense to you.

I want to be at the airport when you arrive so you must let me know your date of coming and I shall whisk you away to paradise on a horse drawn magic carpet made of beaten egg white and self raising flour. Newspaper taxis appear on the shore and our destination will be written in the sky in blazing letters of scarlet hue like a harlot's lips.

The hotel in the gulf of the quay is not so good. We can choose our own hotel from the list I've sent you.

I await eagerly your further missive

Steven

Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is to funny and should really through her of track at least for a conversation or two but don't be surprised if she goes right on with the script.I have a couple right now that copy and paste there scripts...
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, s/he hasn't deviated one millimetre from the script! She's just inserted my name, and of course she knows I'm serious about her!

Quote:
Hi, my dear Steven!
We spend this day in shop with my mother. I found some new clothes. My
mother buy some things for home. I can save money as my mother teach
me. But only give me chance, and I will buy all things. I like such
day, when we walk together. Thank you very much for your letter and
your tender words and care. You are so sweet to me, it is so pleasant
for me to read your letters, when I close my eyes I can see you saying
this to me, it makes me feel very good. That's a great feeling, I am
thanking God that you are in my life. Even though we are far from each
other in reality, in my dreams we are together, we are walking
together at some nice place in the nature holding hands and saying
tender and warm words to each other. I feel that you are very special
to me, I need to read your letters like I need air or water for
living. I couldn't even think that something like that could happen to
me. Thank you that you are. Steven, I see in you the person who I can
talk easily with, who is interesting for me, the one who is making me
want to know you more and more. I would like to know your soul, I
would like to know everything about you. I see that you are not
playing with me or joking around,
many of our thoughts are the same,
our values are very close and we are looking for the same things, we
both are looking for the special one. I see that I can establish the
emotional connection with you, I can talk to you on any topic, it's
very easy for me, it seems like I know you for a long time. By your
letters I can say that you are a decent man with serious intentions. I
like that in you. I think that we are even a little bit alike in that.
I am also serious about our correspondence. I like to read your
letters and I think that I will really like to talk to you in person,
you seem to be an intelligent and well educated person. I hope that
some time we are going to meet. My girlfriend write to me today. We
talk about weather food and many other things. I tell her about you.
She was glad for it very much. They hope, that we can meet in
United Kingdom and try to receive our relation. They will glad to see us in
their home. She ask for your postal address, that we can know how far
from her you are. Her husband good man and He will glad to be your
friend. They are good family, but my girlfriend and her husband are
invalid and she can't talk and hear. But it isn't dissapoint them.
They have such happy family together. I want to have my happy too Wink
OK, I am finishing my letter now and I hope that you are having a
great day! I am thinking about you and I am really happy that we've
met! This thought makes me smile Smile Hope to hear from you soon!

With hugs and kisses yours Kate.

I've written this bilge back to her

Quote:

Dear Kate

Thank you for your really meaningless and contrived email, number who knows what in a series of programmed responses. I can see that I mean a lot to you, you heartless two timing scrounging worthless festering heap of parrot droppings.

Today it is Christmas and I wish you were were here for a good old session of rumpy pumpy on the rug in front of the fire. Then I'd stick your head up the chimney for Santa Claus to get a blowjob on his was back to the North Pole.

Please tell your friends that I have a flat in Knightsbridge, which I share with a transvestite hooker called Iyama Sillicunt. But when you come to live with me we will buy a house in the countryside near Wolverhampton with views over the Serengeti Plains and the leaning Tower of Pisser. Or anywhere you choose.

I am getting anxious for you to arrive. Please tellme when to expect you and can I have more photos. Open beaver shots would be nice.

xxx

Steven

Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck says she never breaks script..
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Somebody paid attention in romance baiting class Laughing
1 small point, gmail would have hidden the IP anyway

Thanks! Embarassed Actually the originating IP is only hidden when using gmail's webmail interface. Lads sometimes do this because they're almost always working from an Internet café. But vlads usually use their own computer with mass mailing software. In that case the originating IP will show up in the header… unless it uses an anonymous proxy like this one is doing. Then the IP will show it to be somewhere else than where it claims to be. This one is showing it's location as Dallas, Texas, USA which makes no sense since it's in Ukraine. That proves it's a scammer.

weareborg is right. Vlads rarely break script untill they start asking for money. They usually don't read your letters until then, and don't care if they lose 99% of their victims by working this way because they're sending mails to hundreds every week. So even if only a few are left at the end that send money, they're still making lots of cash.

falnsb wrote:
I see that you are not playing with me or joking around

You're still writing to it, so of course that proves you're serious! Very Happy It means there's a good chance you will believe anything it says and send money… not!

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello, my dear Steven!
It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter. This is really so,
in my opinion, the combination of nice appearance and tender heart are
your qualities. I am very happy that I've got acquainted with you. We
started our correspondence may be not long time ago and I like your
letters so much, it seems to me like I know you for a very long time,
your thoughts are so close to mine. I hope that in the future we will
become very good friends or even much more. What it was not pleasant
to you in my last letter? Why you have offended me?
Yesterday evening when I
was watching TV I was thinking of you! I realized that I miss
something in my life. I thought a lot about my plans for the future
and I would really like to have a good and strong family based on good
emotional connection first of all and understanding and surely love. I
think that these things are the most important. I would like to have
my second half near me to feel that I am safe, that I am loved and
that I have a person near me whom I can give all my tenderness and
care that is inside of me. I do have a lot to give, but for right now
there is no one special whom I can give it to and I don't want to
waste it just for someone, I want to meet my only one, my special one.
I am thinking a lot about you, and I would like to hear from you soon.
I talk with my girlfriend today. I must receive money from her
tomorrow. After work I will go receive it and pay for trip. If I have
my ticket I will tell you exact date of our meeting. But we must wait
a little bit now. Ok, I am finishing my letter now and I will be
looking forward to your fast reply!
With warm hugs and kisses yours Kate.

MERRY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

Any idea what the bit in red is about?

Quote:
Dear Kate

As ever your emails are so full of information and answers to my questions, it is marvellous.

Most days when I get home from work I prepare a meal and then turn on the television to catch up on the latest news headlines. .......................................... (just pages of miscellaneous stuff copied from various web sites ..........)
Can you imagine how an elderly person would feel having received a threatening letter like this? Not particularly nice is it.

I look forward to getting your news, flight details, and beaver shots very soon.

xxx

Steven

Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It depends what was in your previous letter. If it was what you posted on December 25th, it probably means it's starting to read what you write to it. Very Happy Which is likely because it's going to ask for money soon (the most likely story will be that its imaginary girlfriend couldn't sent what she promised for X reason). Though it could be part of its script too… most men (who hadn't already dropped "her") would be getting at least a little annoyed by now that it's not answering any of their questions. So it might be testing to see how soft you are too.

One thing I can tell you from personal knowledge is that its script doesn't even make sense. Of course most men would not know this, but if a girl from a FSU country has to borrow money to pay for her trip, her chances of getting a UK visa are exactly 0%. Same thing for Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the USA. Even in the EU she would have a really hard time. The only way a young unmarried woman from the FSU can get a visa to enter one of those countries is if she has a high-paying job and owns property in her country worth at least $100K (or her family is wealthy), has a pre-purchased return ticket, and plenty of money in the bank to cover her expenses while abroad (with bank statements going back at least a year to prove it wasn't borrowed).

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bitch seems to have dropped me but I have another one. She replied to my first email with this :

Quote:

Re[2]: I hope you don't mind me writing you.

Hello Steven!

I very glad, that you answered me. This day was main in my life!
I receive from you the letter and should tell you
about myself all. I want, that we knows each other better, and understand
completely.I am not so good know english language, but, I hope, it should not
be a problem between us. I want to study your language and to teath you russian.
It will be very interesting and it is useful for us, because to know the language
and culture of other country is very important. It is helps us to speak without
any problem. I want to tell you, that acquaintance through the Internet is new
for me. I never do it earlier. I worry very much and afraid. I do not
trust, that such happens, but my girlfriend get acquainted and now she is
happy. I decide to try writting to you. I worry, but I shall be open
and there will be a story about myself. Now I can speak about myself.
I live in Russia. It is very big country, which have a lot of an opportunity,
but, as I think, it not open yet all potential. In Russia is all for good
life: resources, there is a lot of ground, clever people, but now there is a
transitive period. People here trust, that all will be speed well, but for
the present it is not known how many still to wait. Though the people, which
want to work and to have the purpose in life, live happily. There were only
people, which bring up at kommunism and very difficultly to break their stereotype
about life, when for you to do all state. They do not know, what is it: market,
market attitudes and business. You do not think, that I am so divide the people
and speak so, but it is the Russian reality. I think that you mast to know
about Russia and about our life. I so much know about your country,
but want to study more concerning it. Will you tell me about your
country and city? What is the name of yous city? How many people are live there?
Tell me, please, it’s very interesting for me! I live in city Yoshkar -
Ola. It is not so large city in comparison with other cities. It is in
the central part of Russia. Our city is industrial. Here makes many
industrial goods. Now you know about, where I live. I think, that it was
interesting for you. I was born and grown up here. Here I went to the
kindergarten, at school and in the university. In my childhood I was a
very vigorous and inquisitive girl.
Now I am 25 years old, and I already work. I work in a hospital. By the
children’s doctor. Pediatric. It is state organization.
I hope, that you are not tired when to red my letter? I simply want you to
tell me about your life. I hope, that you understand, what I write to
you. Now I very tired and I shall write about myself more in the
following letter. I shall wait from you the letter and information on you,
if will want me to know about you more. Have a great day!
I hope, your friend, Natalya.

Reply, no doubt it will produce script number [3]

Quote:
Dear Natalya

Thanks for the reply, I am sure you spent a lot of time and effort writing it, and of course your English is putrid as one would expect.

I have been to Russia several times, to Moscow, Ekaterinburg and even to Yoshkar Ola, your city of con artists.

I wish you were were here for a good old
session of rumpy pumpy on the rug in front of the fire. Then I'd
stick your head up the chimney for Santa Claus to get a blowjob on his was back to the North Pole.

I have a flat in Knightsbridge, which I share with a transvestite hooker called Iyama Sillicunt. But when
you come to live with me we will buy a house in the countryside near
Wolverhampton with views over the Serengeti Plains and the leaning
Tower of Pisser. Or anywhere you choose

Thanks for the photo too, you look like a hardassed slapper but then again I am sure you are one, and doing pleasure with you will be a business. American Express will do nicely.

I look forward to your next script.

Steven

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

falnsb wrote:
The bitch seems to have dropped me but I have another one.

The poor Cow's propably got her head stuck up the chimmey waiting for Santa. Wink

Resistance is futile

BeakerZ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love playing these scammers, and especially my new friend Kate (Ekaterina). So far our conversations have gone well past the normal scripted responses, and she/he has been to Western Union and Money Gram about 4 times with bogus MCTNs and even REALLY badly printed receipts. In total I've had 30 emails from her/him, and have sent about the same back.

Started off with all the usual lovey-dovey stuff, which had been squeezed through an online translator (more than obvious), but when I started fabricating my career as a doctor, and the numerous emergencies we have had whilst she/he has been waiting for responses, it started getting clear that they were actually looking interested in the hook dangling in front of their eyes.

After about 6 emails, none of which mentioned anything about wanting money, it all started to come out in the wash. Her/his invalid friend was unable to send them the money they needed to pay for their Visa, flights and travel documents, but the invalid friend could send the money to me. Hmmm.

I've even setup a Skype in number and given them that to call, and have in fact received 4 missed calls from them already. Was hoping they'd leave a voicemail so I could share, but alas, nothing yet. Will answer it next time and see where that goes Smile

I'm going to put all the emails up on my website so they're easier to navigate hopefully later today. The conversation is still on going, even though I've told her/him that I've been collared by the Police, inquiring about where I'm "sending my money", and have been banned from Western Union and Money Gram. Waiting for he/she to come back with an alternative method of payment. They've already suggested sending the money to their friend Alena Fedorova in Kiev Smile

Anyway, gonna see how long I can keep them going before they get completely hacked off Smile

TTFN
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Beakers and welcome,

I am gald to see you are enjoying yourself while wasting a scamming scumbags time Wink

If you haven't already done so you may learn a few tips by taking a look at the romance baiting sticky, there is a link in my signature line.

It seems you have a fair idea of what you are doing already so I wont bore you with a lecture but feel free to ask if you have any questions Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic