SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Myspace & my old Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. once again, the amount of stupidity and quality of my ex-Lads has shown a new low: I was doing my daily baiting ritual and had MySpace running in the background. I saw this "find current friends" link.. so I allowed every address of my baiting account to look through MySpace and see if there was a connection.

To my surprize, I found a MySpace link for a long ago Lad! I was intrigued to say the least.

First of all, the page had some fairly authentic information (remember- all Lads lie!!) where it states Mugu's age, his city in Nigeria, that is Hero is his mother, and includes favorite TV and books. I see it as a brand new avenue of abuse even though this friend is looong gone.

Again- I know the information could be 80% crap. It even has a link and description of the 'restaurant/bar' that he manages! But how could I use this information if I decided to rebait him or start to play with his head again??

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How long has it been since he logged in to myspace?
You could tell him that you're watching him and his mother.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
altais
Not quite a Newb

Location: Draco: Right ascension: 19h12m33.30s; Declination: +67°39'42.0"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it too much to hope that he went straight and entered the restaurant business?
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah ... last login was mid '07. Sad

Looking at it closer.. there are a few <comical> inconsistancies: it shows "married" under his profile, but it states other places that he is "SINGLE MALE OF 24YRS NO KIDS AND NO GIRLFRIEND"

Well..technically if you are married, you don't/ shouldn't have a g-friend.

It goes on to say that he lives alone and is not here to play games. He admits his home country is Nigeria. Interesting as well:"...KNOW THAT THE NAME OF MY COUNTRY HAVE SPOILED BY OTHER STUPID PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY BUT I KNOW AND BELIEVED THAT I WILL SURELY GET TO SEE THE WOMAN THAT WILL LOVE AND ACCEPT MY LOCATION"

I don't get a love Lad feeling from this loser.. but I was thinking of some strategy to get back onto this guys radar again. Any thoughts??

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the email address you have for him still active?

You could create a female profile and pretend to be a lass. Seems a lot of our female/pseudo-female baiters here get the male lads to do a lot of random funny stuff "all in the name of love". Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic