SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

White Christmas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to love the northern midwest US sometimes. Sunday it reached over 50 degrees F and rained all day, washing away all of the snow, then it dropped 40 degrees in a matter of a few hours, and windchills dropped below zero degrees F, freezing everything in sight and creating a layer of ice on everything (many of us had difficulty getting into our cars on Monday) then Tuesday it snowed, creating a traffic mess, and now I am looking out my window at 9 new inches of snow and counting (luckily I don't have to drive in to the office) from overnight. Of course Christmas is 6 whole days away and I still don't know if it will be white at the rate we are going!

So who's looking at a white Christmas? Do you miss it if you don't have one?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much of a difference here in the north east US. We are bracing for 8-14" of snow as we speak. AND we are forecast here for my first white Christmas too with another storm rolling in Wednesday Mr. Green

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

White Xmas %$##@$#&^ Image

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?ab-35&unit=i

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
So who's looking at a white Christmas? Do you miss it if you don't have one?

In Perth, WA. 30+degrees currently. I'm a visiting/staying Pom and I love it.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edinburgh - wet & windy

Do I Need A Jacket

Quote:
Temperature: 46.4°F / 8°C
Wind Speed: 35.67 MPH / 57.41 KPH / 31KT
With Gusts up to: 49.5 MPH / 79.2 KPH / 45KT
Weather Detected: rain
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in Illinois (middle of state), and it rained all night. It's 37F now, and what is left of the snow is melting.

As far as England goes, I was under the impression that they only had 2 seasons, Rainy, and More Rainy?

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Edinburgh is NOT in England

ETA: But as far as Scotland is concerned, you are correct if you also include windy and very windy.

Last edited by Marthataran on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the very north (east) US, so we'll likely have a white Christmas. We've also had white Thanksgivings and white Easters.

I do like snow and would miss it if we didn't have any, but we get a bit more than I need.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No snow out here in the south western USA, however the sis and I were driving down the high way a few days ago and it hailed like mad. Probably a 1/4 inch of hail hit the highway in a matter of 10 seconds along with some rain. It was enough to send you hydroplaning at 50 mph. :yikes:

We made it out ok, I managed to gain control and get off to the side and then slowly creep off the road just to park and wait it out. Two cars ahead of me though a BMW sport car of some type did a total 180 and got slammed by the truck ahead of me. No one injured seriously but it didn't look nice. The weather is getting to be a riot out this way and definitely cold! Still haven't seen any snow though.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's supposed to be over 80 degrees today.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wet, breezy, mildish weather, and will probably stay that way through Christmas. It's usually that way here... I don't think I've seen a white Christmas in my lifetime, and with the changing weather these days I'm not sure I ever will.

I'll be off to Canada to get my 2 week fix of snow just the other side of New Year. They've been getting several inches per day just recently. Snow isn't the only thing to be falling though, one of the gondola lifts collapsed last week. Shocked

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, BC, never a dull moment Laughing ^

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there anywhere i can get a weather forecast for the first week of Jan for the USA? Or am i limited to the next 10 days.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're (finally) getting rain. The mountains are getting snow, and on clear days we can see it. That's close enough for me. Very Happy

A number of years ago I lived in Sioux Falls, SD. Year 1, snow fell on November 14, and we didn't see bare ground again until late April. Year 2, in January there were two weeks where the temperature never went above 0F. On Superbowl Sunday the temp was -20 with a windchill of -90. A friend said, "It'll freeze the snot right in your nose." Year 3 was alternately snow, thaw, and freeze, leaving great chunks of knobbly ice that were hard as boulders. Year 4 - my last winter there - the city got about 8" of snow, in 1/2" increments, which always melted the next day. Christmas was 50 degrees. I bought my first front-wheel drive car that year, and never got to see how it drove in snow.

I have mobility issues now, and I'm not eager to see how a wheelchair works in snow and slush. I do find that going through rain puddles causes the cuffs on my sleeves to get wet, and I'm glad the water doesn't contain salt and sand.

Do I miss white Christmas? Nope! Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is there anywhere i can get a weather forecast for the first week of Jan for the USA? Or am i limited to the next 10 days.

Ten days is pretty much the limit for real forecast, but weather.com will at least give you the daily averages if you want that.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a recent cold spell Manchester England is back to normal weather, heavy rain in between light rain showers. I've seen plenty of wet Christmas but not many white ones Crying or Very sad

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's with all the negativity?

Up here in Fokitscold, Canada it's a balmy -17°C with wind chill of -26°C and 15 cm of snow on the way.

Hey it's winter Rolling Eyes

I think this needs reposting:

Quote:
50°F - New Yorkers try to turn on the heat. Canadians plant gardens.

40°F - Californians shiver uncontrollably. Canadians sunbathe.

35°F - Italian cars won't start. Canadians drive with the windows down.

32°F - Distilled water freezes. Canadian water gets thicker.

20°F - Floridians wear coats, gloves & wool hats. Canadians throw on a t-shirt.

15°F - Californians begin to evacuate the state. Canadians go swimming.

0°F - New York landlords finally turn up the heat. Canadians have the last cook-out before it gets cold.

-10°F - People in Miami cease to exist. Canadians lick flag poles to see if their tongue will stick.

-20°F - Californians fly away to Mexico. Canadians throw on a light jacket.

-40°F - Hollywood disintegrates. Canadians rent some videos.

-60°F - Mt. St. Helens freezes. Canadian Girl Guides begin selling cookies door to door.

-80°F - Polar bears begin to evacuate Antarctica. Canadian Boy Scouts postpone "Winter Survival" classes until it gets cold enough.

-100°F - Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Canadians pull down their ear flaps.

-173°F - Ethyl alcohol freezes. Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

-297°F - Microbial life survives on dairy products. Canadian cows complain of farmers with cold hands.

-460°F - ALL atomic motion stops. Canadians start saying "Cold 'nuff for ya?"

-500°F - Hell freezes over. The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

St Moritz Saturday : Vormittag
Stark bewölkt, ab und zu etwas Schneefall

cloudy with some snow now and again.
Might reach freezing 0 degrees at some point. Dropping down to -9C overnight, real cold weather not arrived yet. Can't go horse racing on the lake for some time.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weather forecasts predict little chances of a white christmas here either.
Yesterday on TV I saw some footage of Las Vegas where it snowed Shocked

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
eror
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The weather is pretty 'wack' here in Sydney at the moment.. Hot for a day or so and then overcast the next..

I hope its a hot Christamas day. Cool

Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup I too am in the midwest. We've been having White Christmas every other day. I love all the winter sports: sliding on the roads, freezing various parts of your anatomy, chasing static out of your hair and the 4 pm darkness. The sad thing is, it is still *officially* fall.

Anyone out there who may be a missing snow: come on over we got more than I want Smile

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We've been having White Christmas every other day.

That is so true.

I remember a former coworker who moved out here from California. She quoted to me the the first thing she was taught about Chicago weather:

Quote:
If you don't like the weather, don't worry. Just wait a day and it will change.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I drove through a bunch of white last night (until 3:00 am) getting home. Winding narrow mountain roads, blowing snow and deer that wanted to jump in the truck. I decided to send it east for the rest of you to enjoy! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight inches or more of fresh snow, and cold! It's going to be a white Christmas in New York State this year. Skiers are loving it! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much as I love Australia, as a Pom I still can't cope with a mid-summer Christmas. It's not the same. OK we seldom had a white Christmas in the bit of the UK I used to live but even so it was usually COLD.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic