SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Triple Treat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In which a Lad confronts three baiter personas and gets his dollar chopped into the bargain...

The Scammer: , who also signs as .

Baiter 1: - BTW, his bad spelling is deliberate
Baiter 2:
Baiter 3:

Fake Scammer:

Most salutations and sign-offs have been removed, and comments are in bold.

This ASEM arrived with two attachments that should be familiar...

21 November 2008
ATTN:FUND TRUSTEE,
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR EMAIL ONLINE FINAL CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR FUND($1 million) USD DELIVERY TO YOUR NOMINATED ADDRESS OVERSEAS.DO CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY TOMMORROW AS THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY BODY IN UNITED KINGDOM ISSUED AN APPROVAL.
YOUR FUND WILL BE PAID AS CASH IN HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL.IT HAS BEEN SCANNED AT THE AIRPORT BEFORE IT WAS SENT TO YOUR COUNTRY AWAITING AT THE AIRPORT VAULT FOR DELIVERY ONCE YOU REPLY THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS.WE WAIT TO PROCEED FOR DELIVERY TOMMORROW VIA OUR SECURED DIPLOMATIC AGENT.LOOKING FORWARD TO RENDER OUR SERVICE TO YOU.
BEST REGARDS,
MR.H4UGH3Y W4YNE.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Im a bit confused here, are yuo saying that the money is at Alice Springs airport, or somewhere else in Australia, becuase if it is I can go and get it right away, yuo dont have to worry abuot any secured diplomat.

Cammy, meanwhile, drops a hint that she's maybe a better maga because she's paid already.

That's good, but it doesn't go far enough! Where's the rest of the money? I haven't heard for Mr Lambert for over a week and I thought I'd just bunged nine grand down the drain.

Taken!
He sends a rather crummy passport picture and a very strange "Security Form"

21 November 2008
I am your new appointed agent for your fund delivery,i knew nobody about Mr.Lambard or existing fund with him.You delayed in contacting for the release of your Consignment as the trusee.We need notarization processing at the British Judiciary commission and obtain an international pin code of consignment release in your country Airport to enable us deliver to your address.
We have already obtained your pin code that the fund is not of drug,terrorist or laundering origin to enable you make deposit with your bank before departing to London.I will assist you do that once i deliver your cash baggage which has been attached as diplomatic treasure. Attached is the office filled form with your your identity and contact address that your fund is from legal source.I will present to your bank on arrival for your cash deposit.
As your agent,i will do my best to see you through this weekend as the diplomatic officer have arrived and placed the consignment with the Airport vault till we obtain the pin code from United Kingdom. The fee is $1,850 usd but i spoke to an officicer who agreed to assist you with $850 usd and issue a receipt in your name with the pin code attached.
I attach my international passport for recognition on arrival.Note that payment has to be made in the next 48 hours to avoid demmurage charge or sending your fund to United Kingdom treasury
department as unclaimed fund.
The fee can be sent urgently to the auditor via western union money transfer which is fast and reliable.
MR.4NTH0NY SM1TH.
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
I expect the MTCN /ten digit transfer pin and senders name to submit to the office as your auditor.Attached is my international passport as your regional payment agent as well as for recognition on arrival.Treat as urgent. Yours faithfully,
Wayne.
NB:CONTACT THE OFFICE DIRECTOR ONCE THE FEE IS SENT FOR CONFIRMATION
AND APPROVAL RELEASE.
MR.4LAN D4VID
Tel:+44-7O-3l82-ll32
Email:[email protected]

The fee can wait because I don't know what's going on! You said I delayed in contacting for the release of the consignment - but I never heard from you before now! You say I've got one million waiting for me - well, that's only a fraction of what I was promised. What happened to the rest?
The other thing is - am I supposed to come to London for this? You're talking about delivering to me address, but you also mentioned my departure for London.

The Lad turns his attention back to Brad, but slips up by only sending the passport and leaving out the "OFFICE DIRECTOR" info:

22 November 2008
I am your new appointed agent for your fund delivery,You delayed in contacting for the release of your Consignment as the trusee.We need notarization processing at the British Judiciary commission and obtain an international pin code of consignment release in your country Airport to enable us deliver to your address. We have already obtained your pin code that the fund is not of drug,terrorist or laundering origin to enable you make deposit with your bank before departing to London.
I will assist you do that once i deliver your cash baggage which has been attached as diplomatic treasure. Attached is the office filled form with your your identity and contactaddress that your fund is from legal source.I will present to your bank on arrivalfor your cash deposit. As your agent,i will do my best to see you through this weekend as the diplomatic officer have arrived and placed the consignment with the Airport vault till we obtain the pin code from United Kingdom.
The fee is $1,850 usd but i spoke to an officicer who agreed to assist you with $850 usd and issue a receipt in your name with the pin code attached. I attach my international passport for recognition on arrival.Note that payment has to be made in the next 48 hours to avoid demmurage charge or sending your fund to United Kingdom treasury department as unclaimed fund. The fee can be sent urgently to the auditor via western union money transfer which is fast and reliable.
MR.4NTH0NY SM1TH.
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
I expect the MTCN /ten digit transfer pin and senders name to submit to the office as your auditor.Attached is my international passport as yourregional payment agent as well as for recognition on arrival.Treat as urgent.

Brad is not happy.

I didnt delay with anyone, I dont know who told yuo I did, becuase theyd be lairs, and where the bleu blazes is that form you siad youd attached, I see yuor passport and thats it, not happy Wayne!
Also not happy the moneys in London, yuo siad it was here, I was raedy to go to the airport and yuo dump this one on me, still not happy Wayne!
This fee for the Smith bloke yuo didnt mentoin before, yuo were just giong to send the money, whats the dael here, yuo shuoldnt hold back on things yuo know, raelly not happy Wayne!

Meanwhile, back to Cammy...

23 November 2008
You do not need to travell as we deliver to you in your address in Australia once we receive the fee and make clearance and obtain international pin code and receipt of payment in your name.Departure from London i meant is diplomatic agent and not you.
Sednd the fee urgently tommorrow to avoid demmurage.Have a great day.

She's still less than impressed.

I asked you a question and I don't want to be ignored! Where is the rest of my money? There should be $38.5 million, not just one. I paid over $9000 for that and I want to know where it is!

He's still after Brad's fee:

I can assit you personally,i ned you to send notarization clearance fee so that i can get recept in your name and receive your package by tuesday.Treat as urgent.God bless.

Brad is still stroppy.

Forget the bloody fee for just a minute OK, yuo siad there was a form with yuor passport, well I dont see one, yuod better send it if its so bloody important ay!

Back to Cammy - and a change of tack:

24 November 2008
THE OFFICE INSTRUCTED FOR INITAIL 1 MILLION USD PART PAYMENT PRIOR TO YOUR BALANCE RELEASE VIA DIPLOMATIC VAULT IN MALAYSIA.
ALL I NEED ONCE YOU SEND THE FEE IS TO GIVE YOU YOUR PIN CODE AND ARRANE FOR A MEETING ONCE YOUR ARRIVAL IS NOTIFIED FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE.
AVOID DELAY IN GETTING BACK FOR QUICK ACTION.GOD BLESS.

Tempers are fraying...

What in the name of Asatru is any of my money doing in Malaysia? I never gave anything permission to move it anywhere!
In any case I haven't had a chance to scan the form; I'll get it to you when I can, so just hang on a little bit.
Freyja's tears, but this has gone to Hel in a handbasket and no mistake...

Brad's been shelved for a bit as the money supposedly moves again... and the Lad seems to have forgotten that Cammy's in Australia:

26 November 2008
Due to delay and inability to send the notarization fee of $850 usd,the office in Uk decided to send your file to an affiliate diplomatic office in Ontario Canada that will release your cash.Your notaization international pin code will be sent to the office in Canada once we receive the Barclays transfer form in our office.
Note that once the fund arrive Canada by tommorrow,that you will need to meet with the officer in the next 48 hours with your issued pin code (UK1260/ON/CA/1108) and identity for your cash claim.Notify us as well with your current telephone number/address for easier contact on his arrival for a meeting.
Congratulations !!
Treat as urgent by filling the form and making travell arrangement to Canada as the contact of the office will be give to you by tommorrow.Have a wonderful day.

Cammy isn't anti-Canadian really:

Give me a break! I'm trying to find a scanner that works and now you spring this on me? I thought the money was going to Malaysia and now you're sending it to Canada! What the fuck is this - The Amazing Race?
Just make up your mind! I don't want to travel unless I have to - especially to Canada.

Next day, both Brad and Cammy receive this:

27 November 2008
Attn:Fund Trustee,
Due to delay in claiming you consignment by obtaining the charge,the office thereby instructed the diplomatic officer to send it bak to Uk.The lattest developement is that you will receive the fund as draft sent to your address.The officer will notify you which of their affilitate bank in your city to deposit the hard copy for cash payment since all processing has been completed.Note that the attached photocopy is not confrimable by bank till you receive the hardcopy of the draft with your transaction code attached to it.
Proceed to send the transaction notarization code of $665 usd as all the other clearance charges has been cancelled since the consignment was sent back to London bank.The fee will be sent to foreign remmittance department auditor via western union money transfer.Kindly reconfirm your current address.
MR.ALAN DAVID.
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL; [email protected]
TEL:+44-70-3182-1132
Treat as urgent as the hard copy of the draft will be cancelled in the next 72 hours as unclaim fund which is subjected to government treasury.

Reactions are different as Brad reveals a dollar chop:

Yuove got me confused, saying the money is back is England, when did it laeve Emgland, it shuold be on its way right now, I piad Mr P3tt3rs0n yesterday, so what the bleu blazes are yuo trying to pull mate?

Beneath Brad's reply a slight change had been made to the oiginal message:

MR.CARL PETTERSON
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL; [email protected]
TEL: +447OIII46569

Meanwhile, Cammy wanted things her way:

Well thank you very much! I wasn't in the mood to go to Canada in winter. What the fuck were you thinking?
My address is 35 W3stm0reland Grove, Glebe, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. My bank is the National Australia Bank - use that one. Commonwealth and Westpac suck!
Final note; I am not sending anything by Western fucking Union. I want a bank account to send the money to.

The same change was made to the address as in Brad's reply.

Edited to add missing info

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Continuing...

Next day - different messages to Brad and Cammy respectively:

28 November 2008
I have not instructed you to pay Mr.P3t3rs0n,kindly send the transfer slip for confrimation.Have a great day.

28 November 2008
I will send the information you needed.Kindly ignore Carl Pat3rs0n.

Then to Brad comes another version of the 27 November message. Brad sends back a dummy-spit...

Get rael, I piad yuor fee as yuo told me and now yuo have the nerve to say theres more to pay, this bloody well gets my gaot it raelly deos, what the bloody hell is a legal claerance fee anyway, youd better have a bloody good explanatoin for this!

... with Car1 P3tt3rs0n written in the quoted section.

Cammy gets this (underlining in original)...

28 November 2008
This is to acknowledge your email.Your file has been sent to foreign remmittance department for processsing regarding the release of your original hardcopy of your draft cashable in your city.The nominated office informed me tight now that any fee belwo $5,000 usd is been received via western union while above $5,000 usd is via bank transfer.You can go ahead and send the $665 usd via western union money transfer.
I need you to send the fee for your transaction code issuance.Endevour to send the fee to avoid blame on me as instructed to avoid cancellation of issued draft or fund sent to government treasury as unclaimed.Have a great day and God bless.Below is receiver:
MR.4L4N D4V1D
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM...

Cammy snapped back - with, of course, the name-substitution in place:

Carl Petterson can go fish up a tree for all I care. I am not going to pay a bank by Western Union, and that's final! Do you understand me?

Then to my fake Lad account (see above) comes this from one Ge0rge Th0ny:

Please forward your complete address and identity attached so that i can send the fee of $665 usd as instruted by my client.cheers.

I have no idea what he's up to, unless he's trying to draw me out, so...

WHICH CLIINET U MEAN? I GOT LOTS
MEANS MORE THEN U

I never heard from him again...

Meanwhile, on the 29th, the Lad receives a new answer to his sedond message of the orginal exchange:

sir
i not undestand ur mesage
is this check u have 4 me
who sent it 2 me
who r u & alan david
pls repsond

The apology marks this as slightly off script:

This is to acknowledge your email.Your file has been sent to foreign remmittance department for processsing regarding the release of your original hardcopy of your draft cashable in your city.Failing to do ,sir so sorry i cannot proceed and go contrary to office rule and regulations.
I need you to send the fee for your transaction code issuance.Endevour to send the fee to avoid blame on me as instructed to avoid cancellation of issued draft or fund sent to government treasury as unclaimed.Have a great day and God bless.Below is receiver:

Yada yada yada.

u r not clear or makeing sence
u want 2 send me 1 million y?
whos money do u meam?
very contused & want anwsers

Not only did the Lad reply to Victor, he also got back to Cammy:

03 December 2008
I HAVE ENDURED MUCH BY GIVING YOU GRACE TO PAY,BUT CAN NO LONGER WAIT BEFORE I GOT SACKED BY THE OFFICE.IF YOU CANNOT SEND THE FEE IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS,FORGET THE TRANSACTION AS I WILL GIVE REPORT FOR THE OFFICE TO FORWARD THE FUND TO BRITISH TREASURY ACCOUNT AS UNCLAIMED.

03 December 2008
Endevour to send the fee today to the office of the auditor for your final transfer processsing this week.
BANK NAME: HSBC LONDON
SORT CODE: 400515
ACCOUNT NO: 57O26622
SWIFT CODE: MIDLGB22
BENEFICIARY BANK: RENNIES BANK
SWIFT CODE: RNNSZAJJ
BENEFICIARY NAME: V1CT0R UG0

Victor doesn't mince words:

i dont know what u r on about u r a joker?
i dont know nothing about a winning fund
other guy is telling me 2 pay him
u both r crap
i think no one gets a mill for nothing

I sent the $1850 today - I'm away for the weekend so there'd better be good news when I get back!
BANK NAME: RBC ROYAL BANK
ACCOUNT NO: A5136AA O8O8O
SWIFT CODE: ROYCCAT-2
BENEFICIARY NAME: PAUL B4SS4N1

Two days later:

First to Victor:

DEAR,* ** *HERE IS THE SECURED EMAIL TO CONTACT US URGENTLY FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR APPROVED FUND.PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PAYMENT SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THIS OFFICE EMAIL.FAILING TO DO SO IS AT YOUR RISK,BE NOTIFIED OF IMPOSTOR MR.CARL PATTERSON WHO IS NO MORE WORKING FOR THE OFFICE SINCE HE WAS CHARGED AGAINST CORRUPTION AND CONSEQUENT MURDER,HE HAS BEEN DECLARED WANTED.* ** *I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU REGARDING THE SAID FEE.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.* ** *

Didn't help:

u r crasy 2 go on
i told u i dont know about this monay
thjs carel patersson part i told him 2 piissof awsell
u r a joker so stop this rubbsh

Then to Cammy:

HERE IS THE SECURED EMAIL TO CONTACT US URGENTLY FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR APPROVED FUND.PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PAYMENT SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THIS OFFICE EMAIL.FAILING TO DO SO IS AT YOUR RISK,BE NOTIFIED OF IMPOSTOR MR.CARL PATTERSON WHO IS NO MORE WORKING FOR THE OFFICE SINCE HE WAS CHARGED AGAINST CORRUPTION AND CONSEQUENT MURDER,HE HAS BEEN DECLARED WANTED.
I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU REGARDING THE SAID FEE.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Murder? Wow!

But below Cammy's reply...

You opened a new account to tell me what I already know and what I've already done - what the fuck for? I've paid your fucking fee, so get your fucking lazy ass into gear! And at least I can spell Mr P3tt3rs0n's name properly.

... was this:

HERE IS THE SECURED EMAIL TO CONTACT US URGENTLY FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR APPROVED FUND.PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PAYMENT SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO MR.CARL PATTERSON.
I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU REGARDING THE SAID FEE.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

That was where it ended...

Edited to add missing exchange and masking.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
scammers_are_useless72
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lawls that was very interesting from london to australia to mayalaisa lawls man how stupid these scammers can be
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic