SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Problem with the TW@T Church UPDT: My first proper trophy!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a problem with the TW@T chvrch today. A lad I have been baiting for almost two months just sent me this:

"I DON'T TRUST YOU,TWAT IS SCAM ACCORDING INTERNET,I WILL SEND YOU MORE AND MORE TO KNOW ME WELL THAT,I HAVE PLENTY PEOPLE ABROAD.YOU ASK GOOGLE AND WILL TELL YOU THAT TW@T IS SCAM-TRY AND SEE,YOU WILL NEED ME TOO MUCH"

And yes, if you search "TW@T CHURCH" in Google, the first two results are threads in 419eater.

Now I am trying to convince him that the TW@T Chvrch has always been used by scammers, just like any bank or orphan associations. Has this happened to anybody else?

The posts which appear in Google are from our R3verend F0under, whose hand I kiss, BigWorm, and from a successful baiter called Kryall.

Are they active members?

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]

Last edited by Ab5olutD on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kryall is still active. Big Worm hasn't been around in a while. I talked to him a couple of months ago. They are great baiters.

I can assure you though, the TWAT is as strong as ever.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend, those are the ways of the devil and his disciples to draw you away from the only true church of Twat, if you can't see the deceit I'm afraid that you are lost forever.

DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep!!!!

At this moment I have 6 TW@T members, and the one that sent me this mail is going completely CRAZY. And I have convinced that TW@T member that what he saw in google are just scammers using the name of TW@T, hihi

Today he has sent me around 20 mails to all my characters, now he is sending me tons of scammer emails, alternating with mails where he says he is sorry, pictures of his real family, his real passport, etc.

He is going nuts! Where are my popcorns?????

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing It sounds like he is becoming a true believer! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the pages.

Maybe a mod could sort them out:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1129786
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88541&highlight=

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He is still as hooked as always.

As I saw there was no way to get him moving using the normal TW@T modality (he sent two drivers to pick D0ver from Trip0li to Alepp0), some days ago Rev.D0ver decided to steal 3 millions from the TW@T church, the $200000 fund for my lad, and scape from Syria to Turkey.

My lad was then "allowed" to leave TW@T church by Rev.Phytsm3.

D0ver told the lad that, as he was the only person who actually helped him, he wanted to give him a $500000 reward. But first he had to be honest. D0ver told him as well that he already knew he was a scammer, that the photograph in the TW@T Membership Document was not his, and could not trust him until he sent a photograph with a code written on a banner, to see who he really is.

Then yesterday, I had this problem when he googled for "TW@T Church", what brought him completely NUTS. Big slap, and I got an apology.

I think that what really brought him nuts, and made him google for TW@T, was when I asked him if he and his fellow scammers had a football team, and played against other scammers football teams Smile

And he is completely hooked at this point. D0ver is supposed to be in Spain at this moment. I have just send him one of Deuzer's WU forms, teared MTCN number, and now he is completely desperate Smile

Quote:
Dear brother Benj@min,

Both of us will work faithfully together in fronty of God.Please send me MTC
NUMBER COMPLETELY,then TOMORROW I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE ALONE.

WITH BANNER,I HAVE TO DO ELSEWHERE,I NEED TO KNOW HOW,GIVE ME SAMPLE
PICTURE,SO THAT I MAKE THE SAME.

I SWEAR ON GOD,YOU WILL HAVE MY "ALONE"PICTURE UNTIL TOMORROW NOON,
IF YOU SEND ME RIGHT NOW MTC NUMBER,I HAVE NMO MONEY TO FULFIL,please in your life,ONCE believe me,if I don't send you MY "ALONE PICTURE"without BANNER until tomorrow noon,then don't send me anymore any money.TRY ME and if I am faithful,then don't leave me,JESUS SAID THIS WORDS.

I am waiting right now MTC COMPLETE NUMBER,as soon as I collect,will go to picture shop and send you MY NEW PICTURE STAND ON MY FEET, TODAY,OK

WAITING MTC NUMBER COMPLETELY,TRUST ME "ONCE"THEN YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME FOREVER,I SWEAR ON MY LORD AND ON MY GOD.

Waiting MTC COMPLETE number to go to collect then go to picture house and immediately,I send you scanned,with all my heart.TRUST ME

Sincerely yours
your brother

XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX

His IP still resolves to Beirut.

My answer, simple but clear:

Quote:
Hi Xxxxx.

I don't have a sample picture.

Just take a big piece of paper, write the code in BIG CLEAR black letters, and take the picture. Then send it to me. I don't trust you because you are/were a scammer.

I am not sending you the MTCN number until I have the photograph.

Cheers.

We have been discussing about this for a week, and more than 50 emails now.

Next steps?

1.- He is not getting the MTCN number because the WU office called the police and I lost the piece of paper where the rest of the MTCN number was written Smile

2.- Try a safari for third time. D0ver will come back to Turkey and will tell him to go there to pick the money OR using Deuzer's shipping company, I will send the funds from Spain. I'll see.

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And finally, my first proper trophy!!!!!

I've disabled the pic for a moment to avoid blow-out. Ab -- you have a PM -- JMR

Resized to 599x899! -- AD

Last edited by Ab5olutD on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

er... didn't you make it clear that he should use black letters?

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was so happy I didn't think about that !

I have already sent him a couple of emails. Next step: safari to Turkey or Siria (3rd try). I'll never stop trying until he drops me.

Hag0p (my lad) wrote:
Dear brother B3njamin,

Hope you received until now my picture with banner. I am waiting complete
numbers of WESTERN UNION TRANSFER so that could go and collect.

Please reply me urgently,
Sincerely

Ben D0ver wrote:
Hi Hag0p.

The photograph was perfect.

I am impressed, all that you told me was true. Although you are a scammer, you are not a liar.

I keep $20000 and the Western Union MTCN in a safe box in a bank here in Madrid. I'll go there as soon as I can, pick the MTCN number and send it to you.

After that, I am coming back to Turkey.

Regards.

Well, once Rev.D0ver took the $3200000 from the TW@T church and ran away a week ago, Hag0p started complaining about his position in the TW@T church because the D0ver issue had preference, so he decided to dismiss. Nobody stopped him. But...

From Phystm3 to Hag0p wrote:
Hi ex-brother Hag0p.

I hope you and your family are doing well.

I am glad to tell you that the police has discovered the B3njamin D0ver's whereabouts, although we still don't know anything about the TW@T Funds he took with him.

Although we don't exactly know where he is, the Interpol has tracked him to Madrid. He has been to a bank and a Western Union office during last week, and has been talking to some people who have informed me and the police. The Spanish Guardia Civil expect to catch him soon and retrieve the $3200000 he took from the TW@T Church, including the funds destinated for the Middle East TW@T Delegation. He will rot in jail and will, of course, get what he deserves. No one plays with the TW@T Church. I considered him my brother, and this betray is one of the must hurting things that have ever happened to me.

As we expect to have him in jail soon, I would like to know if you are willing to rejoin the TW@T Church, so you can continue with your good work for the TW@T church in the M1ddle Ea5t, using the $200000 TW@T Church funds.

Thanks for your understanding.

God bless you.

Guess what is going to happen when Ben D0ver tries to get the content of the safe box!

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the reasons why I love this lad. He sends me around 6-10 mails a day. It has taken only 20 to have him warning D0ver:

Hag0p to D0ver wrote:
Dear Brother,

I received mail from TW@T member informing me that,they have seen near WEST3RN UN1ON and Bank in Spain and interpol soon will catch to you.

Therefore escape and don't show yourself.

I am waiting FULL NUMBER of WESTERN UNION to collect this money. (Yeah, I bet you are!)

Please give me FULL number,don't go outside anymore and escape from SPAIN they are going to catch you.Please give me urgent full number,I am in need of money.

Sincerely
HAG0P

Very Happy

He's a good friend. I'll wait a couple of days to answer him.

Edited: New mail just came in:

Hag0p to D0ver wrote:
Dear B3njamin,

I many times told you to be vanished,still you are in Spain and police have noticed your place.I beg you give me WESTERN UNION MTC number,so that I collect my money,otherwise you could meet to great danger,I warned you,but you don't hear me

Reverend Will1am is doing his impossible to catch you,then all the money you have taken will be confiscated by the police,please I must have my money,reply to me very secretly and urgently.
Sincerely yours

HAG0P

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got another 2 mails:

Hag0p to D0ver wrote:
Hi B3njamin,
Shall I wait until you go bank and complete MTC number which you have torn?
I did not agree with you,now police in Madrid has found you r whereabout and soon could find you and catch from where I will complete the MTC number and 200.000.00 that you have put in a bank.

I suggest don't show yourself any place and HIDE never go outside,I afraid that they catch you and confiscate all your money motre than $3.- Million which you have taken from SWISS BANK.

I need urgent money,if I don't get this money $8000.00 of WESTERN UNION transfer,I will be unable to celebrate CHRISTMAS,I am very,very,very angry from you because of your CHEATING me.YOU CANNOT GO OUTSIDE,they will catch you and lead to JAIL,then from where I will bring this money,I cannot travel any place,all your work is wrong.They have noted you in Spain and your friends have informed rev.Phystm3 that you are in SPAIN.

Now I afraid you can do nothing,only send EMAIL to bank,to send me MTC COMPLETE number and $200.000.00 issue an check and send to my address to BE1RUT,right now with DHL courier.

I am worried about you,please see an URGENT TRANSFER,so that I make my family happy,you must not be seen in SPAIN,all arrangements do secretly by Email and the nescapeto TURK3Y.

Waiting your reply,or before going to TURK3Y,give me procuration to the bank that exists money.

Waiting your reply,name of the bank and account number,so that I contact that bank on yourbehalf.

Sincerelynyours

HAG0P

ESCAPE FROM SPAIN URGENTLY

But this is the good one:

Hag0p to Phystm3 wrote:
DEar Brother,

You are misleading this TW@T church,if you trust me alone MONEY problem,then I join to your church,you are responsible for everything,in the reality,you must RESIGN and deliver your job to me,I don't want to destroy,but built JESUS CHURCH.

You never heard me,always insulted my advice,then TW@T is not friendly,
there has been enmity,between you and dover,so many years this man has worked faithfully to you,why then he has stolen this money.

If you transfer me right now $500.000.00 then I join TW@T. You must send me BANK check,send to me by DHL COURIER,right now,provided I must be sole responsible for MONEY,if in your life you reward your employer,he will not steal,but you did
not hear me,you have no experience,you will only preach in church.

Therefore if police catches Benjam1n,then yourself obliged to forgive him,because it is your mistake that,this man went to TRIPOLI and then to ALEPPO and fell in the
hands od criminals.You have no experience,I JOIN TW@T,WHEN I GET $500.000.00
right now,otherwise TW@T will be destroyed.

Many time I supplicated Siuster Ann1ta,but you refused,you are guilty 100%
let God forgives you and until today not even ONE CENT I have received,
you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice.

You cannot be responsible to this church,because even in INTERNET it is
written TW@T SCAM,why,why,why,there must be something wrong.
You have to resign and I must be responsible for the funds.

God bless you and you forgive this man
Sincerely
HAG0P

This is just too much. He wants to substitute Rev.Phystm3 as the TW@T Head Rev!!!! There are plenty of things flying through my mind now. I will continue baiting him as Rev.D0ver, of course, but this could be a really nice twist.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An old white guy?!?!?!? You racist!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chicken sounds tasty. Are you having it fried or baked? Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
An old white guy?!?!?!? You racist!

At the beggining I didn't believe him, but it is true, I am baiting Granpa Mugu!!!

Quote:
The chicken sounds tasty. Are you having it fried or baked?

Chicken? Smile My lad must be confused. You know that in the TW@T church we only eat Beluga caviar sandwiches and drink Petrus wine.

By the way, mail sent to my lad, from Rev.Phystm3.

Phystm3 to Hag0p wrote:
Dearest ex-brother Hag0p.

Who do you think you are to tell me that I am misleading the TW@T church? You have been with us for only a couple of weeks, while I have been leading this church for decades!

I was just trying to give you a friendly hand, because I know you did not have anything to do with B3njamin's acts. I considered you as a collateral victim of Dover's acts, because when he scaped, the TW@T Church left the Middl3 Ea5t delegation issue appart, and that was not fair for you. That is why I wanted you to rejoin us.

You must understand that I took the decision to ask you to rejoin the TW@T Church, eventhough we have spent $400000 as a reward to the person who told us that B3njamin D0ver was in Madrid (My lad must be thinking "why the f*** didn't I do that?), and we have already lost $3200000 because of D0ver's greed.

Until I read your mail I was willing to spend as much as needed in the Middle East TW@T Delegation, but I no longer want to do so, because it is obvious that you are not the most adecuate person for this task.

Therefore, I am not sending you any money. Who do you think you are to come into my home and try to abuse me in that way? You are NOTHING for the TW@T Church.We don't need you for absolutely ANYTHING now because you have proved you are not a trustworthy person.

I will never forgive B3njamin D0ver for what he did. Greed is a capital sin, and his greed is huge. He will burn in hell. The only scammer here is B3njamin D0ver, who has abused from the TW@T Church, stealing more than three million dollars. I know TW@T Church is being used by scammers all around the world to scam innocent people, but we are taking legal actions against that scum.

Do not ever write back to me or any other people in the TW@T Church, or we will take legal actions against you as well. I have a whole cave full of rabid lawyers willing to protect me from anyone bothering.

Good bye.

Edited: mask names

Last edited by Ab5olutD on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice.
What a great siggy line! Laughing
Ab5olutD, this is some really funny stuff. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stop it. It's like a drug: I can't stop writing my penpal! I sent him this email last night

D0ver to Hag0p wrote:
Hi Hag0p.

I have just read your mails trying to warn me about the police. I am writing you from a gas station in southern France. I will arive to R0me in a few hours and will try to take some sleep.

They were waiting for me at the bank doors Hag0p. There were around 10 policemen dressed in casual clothes waiting for me at my bank door!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!, I couldn't get neither the MTCN number nor the $20000 in cash I had there.

I told the taxi driver not to stop at the bank, and to take me to the closest bus station. He took me to a place called M3ndez Alvar0 and I took a bus to R0me, Italy. I don't know anyone in Italy and I think that neither Reverend Phystm3 nor interpol expect me to go there. I'll take a flight to Turkey as soon as possible, as I think that is the safest place for me at the moment.

I thought to take a flight to Be1rut, but Phystm3 has a lot of friends there, and it would not be safe at all.

He must be mad at me but I am not afraid of Will1am. He is a piece of crap. I'd rather set his money on fire than giving it back to him.

Hag0p, thanks a lot for tying to warn me about police. I promise I'll find a way to reward you for your loyalty.

Cheers.

And today I got 2 answers. I found the first email specially funny. Rev3rend Phytsm3 told him that the police was on my track. My lad seems to be afraid to write his name, so he has started calling him in another way

Hag0p to D0ver wrote:
Hi brother Benjam1n,

This imposter and criminal "BLACK CAT" contacted me,he informed whatever happened that is why I informed you immediately to escape.Still they are not suspecting from me that I am permanently in contact with you.

Therefore ONCE again,DON'T CONTACT and NEVER GO TO SPAIN".

If you contact the bank,they will know where you are.From the first moment I told you to transfer all in my name,but it will be very difficult now,for your safety
you will forget at the moment WESTERN UNION $8000.00 and $200.000.00,if we follow,they could know everything.

Please brother,you must transfer in different way,you will not mention your name
absolutely,because when the case is with police,then you could have problem with this BLACK CAT.

Now rest and then think,because they could control every transfer,you must stay far from people,I was expecting to have this MTC number,which has to be in your pocket,at least I can make CHRISTMAS,now I have no possibiulity at all,I supplicated and you did not believe me.No one could SWEAR on the head of his family,now every of your movement is controlled,I AFRAID,INTERPOL COULD PUT YOUR NAME in AIRPORTS,from this I afraid,please stop flying,go with car or bus and away from people.You must act soon,before they confiscate this money,I afraid,be very careful for every your step,BUT HOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
TRANSFER THIS $200.000.00 which you put in Spain in my name or your name?

If in SPAIN there is SECRECY OF BANKERS,you can instruct to TRANSFER $200.000.00 to:-

BANK OF BEIRUT-LIMASSOL-CYPRUS
in the name of:ARAXI BERBERIAN-BEIRUT-LEBANON
THROUGH THEIR SISTER BANK
AL NAHR BRANCH
BEIRUT-LEBANON

Same thing you could do also to WESTERN UNION.

Sincerely Yours

HAG0P L0UTFIC XXXXXXX

Hag0p to D0ver wrote:
Hi Benjamin,

Write to the Spanish bank,instruct them that,this money belonbgs to
MR.HAG0P L0UTFIC xxxxxx,kindly transfer to :

BANK OF BE1RUT-L1MASSOL-CYPRUS

under notice to their sister branch in BEIRUT
BANK OF BE1RUT
AL N@HR BRANCH
BE1RUT-L3banon

Regarding this $8000.00 WESTERN UNION TRANSFER,write them to complete the number,send them whatever you send me and ask them to contact me giving COMPLETE number.

Do you think they know from where it is this mail.

Study well and move accordingly.

You have TWO frontiers,ONE GOES "ARMENIA" and other one goes :KES@P"
SYR1A,I prefer KES@P,now Turkey is very cold,KES@P is full of Armenian and they speak English and are more reliable.Even from Kesap you can send money through PROTEST@NT ARMENI@NS,small and small packages.

I am very anxiously waiting money,

Sincerely

HAH0P L0UTFIC xxxxxx VERY URGENT

I don't want to have any problems with the Black Cat Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Black Cat" ?? Laughing
Quote:
you will not mention your name
absolutely
He doesn't know how close he really is on this one! Laughing LMAO

Safari Issac to Chad
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he doesn't know!!! I didn't think about that siggy line, I've added it. This guy is a repository of siggy lines. He's always complaining about everything.

I got a new email yesterday or so. I haven't even read it completely, because as in 80% of his mails, he's just asking for money.

Hag0p to D0ver wrote:
My very dear brother B3njamin,

Heartful and sincer greetings to you from my heart and asking our Lord Jesus to
protect you from all dangers and criminals and give you health and long life.

I am too worried my brother about you,you must be very careful,even in Turk3y,first your life and second the money that holding.

Frankly I couldn't celebrate CHRISTMAS of my financial situation.Please find a way to send me my $8000.00,only I beg you,must be very careful while transfering any money from Turk3y,you must find reliable person ,through which you can send money,your name must not be seen,so that INTERPOL doesn't suspect.

If I have money,I come to TURK3Y BY TRAIN,but those days it is too cold,you must not move from your place,you must find a SERVANT to bring to you whatever you want from market and cook to you.

But in case you could come to K3SSAP(Syria)I could come,when weather improves,but as requested,try to send money,so that I could know what to do and away from INTERPOL.

I don't know if all your money have deposited in SPA1N or elsewhere,
but you could send me a letter addressed directly to your bank in SPA1N,which after receipt,will tear useless parts and print and send scanned to Spanish bank instructing them to transfer $200.0o0.00 which belongs to:-

and transfer to:-

BANK OF BE1RUT
BENEFICIARY:MR.HAG0P LOUTF1C xxxxxxx
Email:[email protected]
BENEFICIARY:NON RESIDENT OF CYPRvS
L1MASSOL-CYPRU5

Wherever you have left money,you can write mail to me and I send back to your bank,surely all suspecting parts of the letter I cut by scissor and print NEW one and send to your bank,after giving me bank EMAIL ADDRESS.
In this way I could have money.

I don't understand,what is the concern of that bank with MTC number,you have to write with you.Even if you know that office Email address or phone number I could speak from here or deliver this photocopy to their BE1RUT branch to contact them and complete number of MTC.

My dear brother,you now understood that,I am your reliable friend,only you must help me financially,because I am unable to stand on my feet.You must not be seen and I think best think to make investment in turkey for foodstuffs,but everything GUARANTEE to be in my name and you always change your address
between TURK3Y and K3SAP and one day back to AFR1CA to Ab1djan until we find safer place for you away from head ake,because Ab1djan is sea shore and there is ships which could take you to safer place instead using airport.I am always beside you,or you can give me PROCURATION writing letter and send to me,so that I send to bank,BUT NOT TO SPAIN,elsewhere because in this place if you give me procuration,then they condemn me,but if you give them direct instruction,that this $200.000.00 to be transfered to :=
BANK OF BE1RUT-BENEFICIARY:HAG0P LOUTF1C xxxxx-L1MASSOL-CYPRU5
only in this way I could save this money.
Therefore write a mail addressed to your bank in SPA1N
instruct them to transfer $200.000.00 as mentioned above.I cut useless parts by scissor and print and send them ,but not with my Email address,but using
other Email address,so that they don't suspect anything.

Regarding $8000.00 MTC number,from which office you have send this money
I will give Be1rut office to fetch this money,in case you give me address.
Anyhow I will send this receipt to SPA1N WESTERN UNION and ask complete number.

I am waiting your urgent reply,please see an urgent solution to help me financially,I am in need of money my very dear brother and I am faithful to you.

Waiting your Urgent reply
Sincerel Yours

HAG0P LOUTF1C xxxxxx

D0ver just wrote:

Quote:
My very good friend Hag0p.

I am currently in a small town called Viterb0, around 60km north of R0me. I have not had a very nice Christmas, as I don't have neither my family nor my friends here with me. Just a quick call to my brother using a public phone, and that's all. I am really sad at this point.

I have contacted with some people here, and I am waiting for a fake passport, so I can move with a better degree of freedom.

Except for the $20000 in cash I left in the safe box in the Span1sh bank, all the rest of the money is in a Sw1tzerland. Those accounts are anonimous so I am not worried about them. Neither Interpol not the TW@T Church can reach them, so it is not a problem. The problem right now is moving the money from there. I am quite sure that if I move any funds from inside the European Union, there will be alarms in every police station, and we don't want that.

What should I do right now? I want to go to Turk3y, but you said something about Ab1djan, which seems to be a nice idea as well. I was even thinking about Syr1a again. I think that I could take money from my accounts in Sw1tzerland from any of those places. What do you think I should do??? I am confused right now.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Cheers.

Edit:

I have just checked S1ster An1ta's email, and I got 3 new mails from this lad!

I think that the first one was supposed to be sent to Phystm3. No problem, Sist3r An1ta has forwarded it to Phystm3.

Hag0p to An1ta wrote:
I REPEAT,YOU ARE MISLEADING TW@T CHURCH,ONLY I KNOW SISTER ANN1TA AND NO ONE ELSE,WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS TWAT,THEN I JOIN WITH ALL MY HEART.
THIS IS MY DECISION.YOU ARE GUILTY-BECAUSE TRUSTED SO MUCH MONEY FOR "ONE MAN SIGNATURE"WHEN YOU DON'T ACCEPTYOUR MISTAKE,I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU FOREVER-WHEN YOU DON'T ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE-USELESS TO CONTINUE WITH TW@T,I KNOW ONLY SISTER ANN1TA AND NO ONE ELSE AS PRESIDENT OF TW@T,WHO UNDERSTOOD ME VERY WELL,LET SHE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF TWAT,THEN I JOIN.

Sis.An1ta to Hag0p wrote:
Dearest Hag0p.

I think this mail was to be sent to Rever3nd Will1am U. Phystm3. I have forwarded it to him.

Thanks for thinking that I should be the president of the TW@T church. Sometimes, when problems like yours or Dover's happen, I as well think that Phystm3 is misleading the whole TW@T Church. You know he has been leading us many years. Maybe it is just too many years and he should just retire. You have a very strong mind and personality and I really think you could serve God as the TW@T Church leader as well.

But please, don't tell him what I said or I'll be punished. That is the general feeling of the whole TW@T Church. Maybe he's just going crazy, I don't know.

Blessings.

Hag0p to An1ta wrote:
FROM THE FIRST DAY,I DID NOT LIKE THIS MAN,BECAUSE WHEN I BEGGED HIM
SMALL MONEY FOR FORMALITY,HE DIDN'T.THEN I TOLD HIM TO TRANSFER THROUGH BAMK $200.000.00 HE WORKED OPPOSITE,THEREFORE,THIS MAN IS GUILTY,HE MUST EITHER RESIGN OR GO JAIL,HE CHEATED ME,I DID NOT RECEIVE MONEY,ALL OF YOU PROMISED TO HELP ME,BUT NOTHING,I AM AFFLICTED AND EVEN $100.00 ALL OF YOU COULDN'T SEND.NO ONE COULD TRUST ON TW@T,
WHEN I OPENED INTERNET AND ASKED "TW@T" REPLY WAS SCAM.
WHEN THIS MAN RESIGN,I TURN BACK TO TWAT.HE IS GUILTY ALSO,HOW HE DARES TO TRUST BIG AMOUNTS TO "ONE SIGNATURE",IT MUST BEAR TWO
SIGNATURES. ANYMORE,I DON'T RECOGNISE THIS MAN ANYMORE,VERY SORRY,I HAVE NO TIME FOR TW@T,UNTIL THIS MAN RESIGNS.I AM FED UP WITH EMPTY PROMISES,I HAVE NO MORE CONFIDENCE ON RELIGIOUS PEOPLE.READ HIS MAIL AND GIVE YOUR VERDICT.IS THIS MAN JEW?

Hag0p to An1ta wrote:
I GAVE MY VERDICT,IT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE,BECAUSE YOU WROTE ME FIRST AND WITHOUT KNOWING I WANTED TO SERVE TO JESUS.I AM SORRY,I HAVE KNOCKED WRONG DOOR AND THIS MAN IS THINKING HIMSELF KING.
GOD IS GREAT,TW@T CANNOT CONTINUE IN THIS WAY,IF THIS MAN REMAINS
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR FUTURE

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hag0p, the lad says:
Quote:
FROM THE FIRST DAY,I DID NOT LIKE THIS MAN
HE MUST EITHER RESIGN OR GO JAIL,HE CHEATED ME,I DID NOT RECEIVE MONEY
I HAVE KNOCKED WRONG DOOR AND THIS MAN IS THINKING HIMSELF KING.
TW@T CANNOT CONTINUE IN THIS WAY,IF THIS MAN REMAINS
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR FUTURE

These lad quotes are so damn funny! Laughing

Ab5olutD, YW (The Original Rever3nd Will1am U. Phystm3) will be very pleased that you have upheld his fine reputation as head of the church. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the photo. You must post it in the trophy room.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic