SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many more are trying to rent my retirement home?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

joy0fk3nn3ls

How many others are in this one?

I'm struggling to get him off-script. Seems a bit more savvy than some of the lads.

He has a bit of a bombshell coming tomorrow. Twisted Evil

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are not alone. There have been quite a few. See this link: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152484

I have him up to about 80 emails now. We have finished with WU (I had to get myself arrested in the process since I took a swing at the manager or one of the WU depots) and now he is pushing for MG. I am countering with a bank transfer but this ones seems pretty bright.

All this from a guy who runs puppy scams (judging from his email address j0y0fk3nn3ls)

Rolling Eyes

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm renting too...got some lovely pictures of the inside of the house, figured out the school district and got permission to paint the walls. We've just gone back and forth on why I don't like WU (someone other than the recipient was able to pick up the money on a past transaction) and that, since he works for a big company like Shell, there must be a way to pay by check or direct deposit. Nothing exciting, but enough to drag it out 2 weeks.

Has anyone sent him to M7cnS3cure? Or required forms? That way I can "verify" whatever story you told about why they're required.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
eror
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me
Quote:
Dear Mr Lawrence Tracy,

I recieved your email and I did not know if I recieved it on accident or what.
I would very much like to collect the ammount.

Please guide me in the neccesary steps that I need to take.

Sincerely,

him
Quote:
is that in regards to the home?

me
Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Dear E-mail User,

THIS IS A GENUINE AWARD FROM YAHOO INC IN LAGOS NIGERIA BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE WON THE SUM OF
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING (£500,000.00) IN THE INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW YAHOO! MAIL CLASSIC.
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS AMONG THE FIVE LUCKY WINNERS CARRIED OUT THROUGH ELECTRONIC BALLOTING SYSTEM
(E.B.S) IN A RANDOM SELECTION METHOD YOUR E-MAIL AND NAME WAS SELECTED, CONGRATULATIONS!

YOUR PAYMENT APPROVAL FILE HAS BEEN SENT TO UNITED KINGDOM DUE TO THERE ARE THREE LUCKY WINNERS FROM THERE
AND YOU WILL BE PAID AMONG WITH THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY TO AVOID TOO MANY PROTOCOLS.

................ .................PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM.............................

CONTACT CLAIMS AGENT:
Lawrence Tracy
E-MAIL: [email protected]

YOUR IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS ARE:
BATCH NUMBER.....YBM-EBS-390AF
REF NUMBER........YBM-EBS-719AF
WINNING NUMBER..YBM-EBS-798AF

FILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
FULL NAME........................................
COUNTRY...........................................
CONTACT ADDRESS..........................
PHONE NUMBER................................
MARITAL STATUS.............................
OCCUPATION............................ .........
AGE...................................................
SEX........................................... .... ....

KINDLY SEND YOUR IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO Lawrence Tracy
THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:

([email protected]) IMMEDIATELY FOR THE ASSIGNED BANK TO PAY YOU.

NOTE: ANY PRIZE THAT IS NOT CLAIMED WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF RECEIVING THIS AWARD NOTIFICATION WILL BE CANCELED.
YOURS IN SERVICE,
MRS. LAWRENCE TRACY
(ON BEHALF OF YAHOO! MAIL)

Thats what I recieved from you.

him
Quote:
yeah

me
Quote:
Update me on what is going on, What do I need to do to collect the large sum of money.

him
Quote:
Morgan,
I will want you to fill out the form immediately before i can do anything about the money. I have never verified your status and the winner

I haven't heard from him for a while, I may of pressed to hard, But I was just experimenting if he'd take credit for it..

Good way to get em permanently off-script Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is in real trouble now.

I've been playing meek and mild and filling in forms about whether I have pets etc but he's getting lazy, not answering my questions and refusing to send me the architectural plans, topological maps and reports from the volanologists and seismologists. I've very concerned that this house is on a fault line or lava flow.

I've just slapped him for sending terse one line emails and he is just about to find out one of the enclosures he sent me contains a keyboard capture trojan that is sending everything he does to the to a computer somewhere in DR Congo.

If he goes quite it is because he working like a demon to try and find and clean the virus. Luckily my 'grandson' is on hand to 'help' him.

I'm considering chipping in as a Congolese mercenary group who knows exactly what he is up to. If anyone wants to PM me with details I can drop in to the conversation to show he is being watched please do.

I think he needs his paranoia levels upped a bit - he sounds a bit too comfortable.

I'm enjoying this. I used to let them get up to 10 or so emails and then drop them when they get boring but the barbs are in to this one, probably because he seems to have a bit more brains than the average.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've upped the ante - apparenly my virus checker caught some nasty stuff in a doc file he sent me.

He's now blocked in the firewall until he sorts himself out:

Quote:
Gh0st@dm1n proxy server v3.187.977 build date 1 Nov 2008

Server Error 404 - Known virus source. Administrative block on address [deleted]

Additional Info - This address has a temporary block put in place by [admin user name deleted]
Additional message - I need to no you hav cl3aned ur puta dood.

Next actions - Apply to admin to have your mail account derestricted

Blocked mail follows

So now he's in a one way conversation with the mark. He can get email but not sent it and the mark is getting anxious because he is not getting any replies except incomprehensible server logs and doesn't understand why and is asking the lad to sort things out. He was planning to move in by Christmas. The sys admin hsd dyslexia speaks in fluent l337 and is barely comprehensible. Hope he's got some blood pressure medicine, things might start getting difficult for him.

grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like game over...
J0y to me wrote:
leave me alone scum

He's not getting off that easily:

me to him wrote:
My dear sir,
Well really!

That was most unecessary and very impolite. Especially as I have offered to reimburse you for time and expenses.

You really do have a considerable amount to learn about customer service.

I'm afraid I cannot take the time to help you further as you have a bad attitude which will not be of any help in the conduction of your purported estate agency.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if the game is up here....lad claimed MG forms were too confusing and refused to even try M7CNS3cure.

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 06:37:34 -0500
Time of last Box click: No boxes clicked
Total Correct boxes clicked: 0
Total Refreshes: 2
Completed the Process?: no

Me
Quote:
I went and got my money back from Moneygram. They said they could tell on the computer that you didn't even make an effort to access the number and they had a few things to say about lazy people. It was very embarrassing for me.
So now I'm out the transfer fee which I will deduct from the rent.

Lad - yesterday
Quote:
go to western union and make payment and get back to me asap, with the informations please do not attach it for me all you have to do is send me the informations via email
Lad had some problems opening my attachments Sad

Lad - today
Quote:
RATS

I'm not sure if this means there is a rodent infestation at the rental...I wonder if I can still get in before Christmas?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes. This lad is though with me as well after over 100 emails from him. He was getting pretty tired of me. in the end he said a few nasty things about me (none of which are true I might add...). I had a word with Sir Scam a Lot who loaned me the use of one of his time honoured burn emails and I sent it on to the lad with my compliments. I suspect that at least one or two of the insults in that email are true (especially about his sister Shocked ).

Anyhow I gave him the last word and have not heard anything. I have archived the file and focusing my attenion on a few new baits i have got going. This one was particularly satisfying.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic