SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bernard Madoff arrested

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bernard Madoff, a quiet force on Wall Street for decades, was arrested and charged on Thursday with allegedly running a $50 billion Ponzi scheme in what may rank among the biggest fraud cases ever.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081212/bs_nm/us_madoff_arrest

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ferdinand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're going to go for it, you may as well go for it big.

20 years and a $5 million fine ( probably out in 10 years). Not a bad return for $50 billion. Shocked

Wonder how much he managed to stash in Swiss banks?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I've got his money in a couple of trunk boxes in Burkino Faso.
Can you help me move it? I'll give you 30%.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How long before that modaluty comes to life?

Quote:

FROM MISS LISIA Madoiff
ABIDJAN.IVORY COAST.
COTE D'IVOIRE.

APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Dear Guardian,

Good day to you over there, I am delighted to write to you. I am very sorry if this mail may come to you as an embarrassment or a surprise, I just felt like emptying myself to you, to confide in you, as am faced with total frustration and hardship life here. My Earnest prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings. To introduce myself my name is Miss Lisia Manuel The illigitimate daughter of Bernard Madof My father was a very wealth biusness men in Wall Streets USA

My father was arrested by police for embrazzked funs during the economic crisis that going on in hus country Wall Stret USA since year 2002. My mother died when I was a two years old during her childbirth and since then my father took me so special as only child. Before the arrest of my father on December 2008 in a email he secretly c told me that he has the sum of forty Seven Billion,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. USD($47,000,500,000) left in one of the private security/finances trust services house here in Abidjan Ivory Coast that he deposited & decleared it's values as a family valuables such as Gold, Jewelry and family belongings for security reason that he used my names her only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the consignment with this company .

However, before last breathing free air and going to be Pastor Franks Bitch, my father he advised & instructed me that I should seek for a foreign guardian in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management for my life safety because presently now I am not at the legal age to claim the consignment yet unless I have a foriegn guardian like you.

Therefore,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask you these few questions:-

(1) Can you help me for the retrievements of this Consignment 18 wheeler and trailer on my behalf in the security company custody here and to help me to provide a bank account in which the fund therein would be transferred into?

(2) Can you stand as a guardian of this fund for me since I am only 21 years old?

(3) Can you kindly help me to make an arrangement to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country as soon as recieve the Consignment?

(4) Can you honestly take me as your own and help me out?

(5) Can I completely trust you?

(6) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money is in your possesion?

Please,consider this and get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested.

Hopefully to hear from you ASAP?

Best Regards,

Your respectful one,

Miss Lisia Madoff

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My uncle was invested heavily in that %$#@wad. So was my school. God, I'm scared.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a new story about this scandal:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081213/wall_street_arrest.html

I hope your school & uncle come out okay through this, CY.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As more is published, it just keeps getting worse. It makes you quite ill Sad
Quote:
The town of Fairfield, Conn., said it placed nearly 15 percent of its retiree pension fund with Madoff. Officials were scrambling to determine how much of the $42 million remained.

Quote:
A charity in Massachusetts that supports Jewish programs, the Robert I. Lappin Charitable Foundation, said it had invested its entire $8 million endowment with Madoff. The organization's executive director said she doesn't expect it to survive.

I'm so sorry, Chain Yanker Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may email Santander, who are in for $3.1 Billion, and suggest that they register at Scamwarners.

And Uk superguru Nicola Horlick, who is in for 9% of her company's fund, however much that is, recently (before she knew the truth) said "This guy has managed to return 1% -1.2% per month, year after year after year." Sorry Nicola, but if it looks like, walks and talks like a PONZI, you should walk away. They'll get it back though, when the diplomat comes through with her consignment of alluvial gold dust.

Sorry to anyone here who has had money lost on their behalf.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7783236.stm suggests it may have been going on for decades.
What's the point in financial regulators if they can't spot frauds like this?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was not a hedge fund and as such, he had mostly private or closely-held investors -- which were not very open to disclosing their investments to regulators. A hedge fund, by contrast, usually has large public institutional investors, who have to disclose their books and show where their money is coming from, and therefore, at least a peek at Madoff's strategies.

The SEC did investigate him in 1992, but found no wrong-doing -- it's not clear from what we know today when the true "Ponzi" part of the scheme developed. Many suspected that, since he was a market maker, he was timing his own investments (and those of his clients) to coincide with the effect of some of the larger trades he was putting through, and thus getting abnormally stable returns all these years. And perhaps he was doing that for a while, but in the end, it's clear that he had built up such a good name for himself, that he could always draw in new investors and pay off his current ones in a timely fashion. It was only the unique circumstances of this market crash that left him without the ability to make redemption payments when demanded.

Remember that the SEC doesn't just go in and audit companies -- it needs complaints to arouse its suspicion.

The more interesting question is why all those "professional" money managers allowed their clients' funds to go to Madoff despite the absolutely suspicious stability of his returns over decades -- something simply no one else had done. Imagine 10-11% every year for 30 years. Most funds will give you 25% one year, 2% the next year, and -17% in year 3. Then year 4 is back to +18%. Over time, you may average 10-11%, but you'll never get that exact amount every year. There are many stories of money managers advising their clients against Madoff b/c they simply couldn't figure out how he did it, which was a big enough red flag for them to recommend against him.

Truly bizarre however.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an excellent article about why people get taken in by scammers, whether they are stupid lowlife West African scum operating unsophisticated 419 or lottery scams, or educated urbane intelligent New York lowlife scum operating sophisticated financial frauds.

Quote:
Madoff relied on 'irrational euphoria'

By Kevin Connolly
BBC News, Washington

If I had a dollar for every news story in which the golden rule of investment has been dusted off and repeated over the last five days, I would be able to pay back Bernie Madoff's investors myself.

If something sounds too good to be true, I keep reading, that must be because it is too good to be true.

It is good advice as far as it goes and it raises the question of why so many wealthy, sophisticated savers were apparently conned into believing that Mr Madoff had come up with an investment strategy that allowed him to pay handsome returns even when the stock market was falling.

I asked a very senior regulator about this, a man who has been involved in formulating public policy for many years, and he said the answer was depressingly simple.

People are prone to believe what they want to believe, he said, and in rising markets a kind of irrational euphoria takes hold in which we are not inclined to ask difficult questions.

Human psychology

The point about Bernie Madoff was not so much what he was selling, it was how he sold it.

On offer was a fairly standard hedge fund arrangement in which the Madoff firm bought stock in a company and then hedged against the risk by striking contracts to both buy and sell shares in the company at agreed dates in the future.

In the jargon of Wall Street that is a "collar". It is perfectly legal, but it requires endless resources of luck, judgement, money and timing.

What made Mr Madoff unusual was the manner in which he recruited his investors.

For that he relied on a powerful but elementary piece of human psychology: the more someone tells you that you cannot have something, the more you want it.

Membership of the Madoff fund was very strictly by invitation only - merely being rich was not enough in itself.

Clients were recruited through the social networks of which Mr Madoff and his wife were themselves members - many were Jewish New Yorkers who spent part of the year in Florida.

Others came across the charming, wealthy, discreet giant of Wall Street at the golf club or the yachting marina.

The very respectability of the clientele helped with further recruitment.

Madoff customers were directors of charities and managers of investment funds as well as wealthy business people and pensioners.

They were mainly, in other words, people who should have known better and they fell for one of the oldest illusions in the book: that there is an inside track in the world of investment.

Mr Madoff fed that illusion, and offered himself as the man who could offer you access to that magic, secret circle.

Too respectable

The giant bailout of the American financial system earlier this year introduced the concept of the bank that is "too big to fail", in other words, is of such importance to the world's financial system that governments decide that propping it up with public money is better than allowing it to suffer the consequences of its own greed or incompetence.

In his own way, Mr Madoff was something similar - an investment adviser who was too respectable to scrutinise.

As former chairman of the Nasdaq stock exchange, Mr Madoff was a huge figure on Wall Street - his thoughtful analysis of how modern regulatory systems made cheating virtually impossible has been one of the most-viewed clips on YouTube in the last few days.

The regulatory authorities, now that they have finally woken up, are now assessing how much of Mr Madoff's clients' money has actually been lost and how much if any might be recovered.

The particular nature of the alleged fraud means, however, that existing clients seem to have been paid out of money taken from new customers as they joined the scheme. That probably means that if Mr Madoff owes you money at the moment, the chances are that you will not be getting back.

It is not clear how many people working for Mr Madoff knew what he was really up to with the funds collected from wealthy investors.

It has been widely reported that he operated this side of his business on a separate floor of the Manhattan skyscraper where his main company was based and it is even possible that he did not tell anyone else what was really going on until he explained it to his sons last week.

The court proceedings that grow out of all of this are likely to be complex and highly technical, but a friend of mine who works in the banking sector says the best way of understanding Mr Madoff is to compare him to the kind of racing tipsters who advertise their services in the back of sporting newspapers.

They too offer inside knowledge in return for a fee and should be asked the same question that more people should have asked Mr Madoff - if this scheme for making money is really so good, why sell it at all?

Why not simply use the technique to make money yourself?

I asked the regulator if the world would learn a lesson from the Madoff case and, depressingly, he was doubtful that it would.

These kind of schemes are only possible in a rising market and the next time the market is rising strongly - as it surely will one day - that old feeling of irrational euphoria will take over.

The reason we are easy to fool in the end, is because we are so good at fooling ourselves.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/business/7786813.stm

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interestingly, the SEC is now admitting it missed obvious signs (even evidence) of his mis-deeds: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/17/business/17madoff.html

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was listening to the radio the other day and they were talking about how people were making their checks payable to this cocktard and he was actually the one mailing them their statements. I would like to think that such would throw up a red flag, but you never can tell. I mean, he seemed to be a legit business guy I guess. And, there is an element of trust involved. It's a shame people take advantage like this. There is always risk when investing, but this is not the kind of risk one should have to worry about.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thierry de la Villehuchet, 65, who lost more than a billion dollars in the scam, was found dead in his Manhattan office early Tuesday with pills around him and his arm slit with a box cutter, the New York City police said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gojXE-lbHRDXPCStoib93NvcyNCA
Crying or Very sad

I am so puzzled by how Bernie could lose 50 billion dollars. Confused

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@falnsb can you post that in the scamwarner.com?
A nice explication of how it works and why and it should make victims feel better that no one is immune for those tricks.
Thanks.

And finally we have something for our lads to measure up to, Nigerians are just kids in the world of scamming. Sad Just a tad smarter, they hardly ever get caught on the job Confused

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my baiting characters had most of his money invested with Madoff. He's down to his last one or two million USD. More than enough to make the lad's eyes light up though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that it matters as a man has lost his life now, but in the commission of a crime, say a bank robbery and a person suffers a heart attack and dies 3 weeks later, the bank robber can be charged with that death . . . hmmmm. We all know nothing will come of the death mentioned above but it would be nice to see Bernie pay.

Robbing people with a handshake pays so much better than robbing them with a gun.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
I am so puzzled by how Bernie could lose 50 billion dollars. Confused

At the nudie bar

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This even got people at Nomura securities concerned. They had to post a warning on their website (in Japanese of course).

And Madoff was the head of a stock exchange.....

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My understanding is the SEC was warned about him several years ago. He claimed he was making money trading futures... to make the kind of money he claimed he was making he would have had to trade more futures than were ever traded in a particular year.

He was taking money in and betting very badly on the direction of the economy.

There are many many charities that had their entire endowment with him and they will cease to exist. That will mean bad things for a lot of people all over the world, those that can least afford it. Crying or Very sad

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ One of the 'charitable' organizations is the Innocence Project that claims to have helped 226 people be freed from wrongful convictions. There is no punishment to fit the staggering scope of his crime.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it was shocking . . . he hooked up with a transvestite who performed as Elton John . . . he got totally sucked in and lost all the money.

Here's the latest news story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8p-7muKVz0
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pachanga wrote:
^^^ One of the 'charitable' organizations is the Innocence Project

Yep....and my family donated a huge amount to the Innocence Project Crying or Very sad

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Besides the finacial losses, the sheer shanda of it all overwhelms me. As my dad put it, "Madoff is Christmas come early for anti-Semites".

Did I mention Madoff was closely associated with my school? He was.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Gold Hat,

UNBELIEVABLE BUT NICE LEGS Embarassed beating

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic