SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard nothing for almost a week now

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he supercharged his phone Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is a strong possibility ^^^^^^

I hope not though lol or then he is really screwed

edit: Fat fingers = bad spelling

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad may be travelling, however, he has not checked his email since Saturday. My assumption that he is in Abeche still and no longer has the money to go to the cafe. Life is probably pretty bleak for him right now, much like the refugees he thought he was stealing charitable donations from.

Ah the delicious irony. Laughing

Now if I can just find another lad to travel to one of the worst places on earth. Our lad went to the border of the 4th and 2nd worst places according to this site: http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/25/the-three-worst-places-to-live/?pagemode=print

Congo or Somalia anyone?

Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this how they usually end? I was hopeing for a little more begging. I was also hopeing to drag it through Christmas.

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of my favorite poems and my favorite poet:

Quote:
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

I'm about ready to wrap it up with this lad by the end of the week. Unfortunately, it seems that perhaps soon his suffering will come to an end. He'll either somehow get a ride home, not sure how, or be destined to spend his life in Abeche. Remember, he probably wasn't well liked back in Port Harcourt after he got so many bank accounts closed and got people to pose for pictures with the promise of a big payday. Unlike Adamu, he doesn't seem to be a very accomplished scammer and certainly doesn't have much of a network.

I'm busy working up a plot and devising some ASEMs to get another lad into our hands.

However, if Danny boy does answer his email and will go to the WU in Abeche, I have one last surprise waiting for him. It won't be pretty, I promise that.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HE PICKED UP THE PHONE IM CALLING BACK

Long one folks with a little Un faith like language

Hel left abeche unfourtunatly right when I show up Smile

So WARNING!! RATED R BAD LANGUAGE

http://www.mediafire.com/?mndh55mtwdz

its about 15 mins long HOLD ON! youll get what that means when you listen

let me upload it its a biggie

Listen to all of it there is a lad apology at the end Smile

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call. Maybe you could have pointed out more specifically who's fault this all is Laughing

I loved you mentioning looking and asking for 'Dan' in Abeche, when it actually was the Senior paymaster general financial officer something you were supposed to meet there, and he didn't get into that at all.. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's going home huh? Pity, we were just about to send the money.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HaveFaith wrote:
Hel left abeche unfourtunatly right when I show up Smile

Certainly he will be disappointed to see that you actually took pics of the cafe as well.

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/directioncyber.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/client.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/employT.JPG

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that our lad still has the glimmer of hope in his voice. I wonder if that means he's ready for another trip to another hellish location?

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA

He mentioned his next assignment from his foundaition, he was heading out to Congo.

Maybe you could work somthing in I mentioned I could possibly meet him there but he said he was going to e-mail the rev. however I didn't get the rest because I kept cutting him off. lol

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an upset message from the reverend letting him know that the church was looking for someone else. I told him we wanted someone who could follow directions.
Let's see what he says when he gets home.

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well done for getting him to admit it was his fault. It beats me why these Mugus go on safari without their phone's charger.Rolling Eyes
Hold on, hold on, hold on... no wait... damn, forgot what I was gonna say now. Wink

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting call. The frustration level is playing up nicely. It is going to be toughto get the lad to leave Nigeria for a while (I don't think he had a very good time Rolling Eyes ). There is still a pile of cash out there: A large chunk in Abeche and, by now, a similar amount collected around the world that is ready to send to the foundation. I am nowhere near ready to start WU delaying tactics (which usually indicate the endgame).

How about we move the cash back to N'djema once he is established in Nigeria? This could be a show of faith that we are willing to meet him half way.... When he arrives the money could be back in Abeche (of course). We could back up with the pictures of the cafe in Abeche to show where the pastor's nephew is waiting...

Just some thoughts....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That call was great " Its all your fault" It really was his fault for showing up 5 days late in the first place.

Closed lad accounts X22

Last edited by Opps I crapped my pants on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just listened to the call. Nice job.

You need to call him out. Tell him that being in Abeche for a week is weak.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he was there almost two weeks but lost track of time with all of the fun he had. I wonder if he got to go to the waterpark?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys could get him tot he Congo you would be the cat's ass. That would be so hilarious!

Goat

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I sent him an upset message from the reverend letting him know that the church was looking for someone else. I told him we wanted someone who could follow directions.

If he starts playing coy when he gets back home, we could re-introduce Bello Afolabi, who can follow directions... Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still trying to get a couple more lads on the hook, just in case our lad doesn't want to go. I'm specifically targetting charity scammers for this one although if they fall for the TW4T modality, i'll take them too.

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad who just started building his Tw4T pyrimid yesterday Smile

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, excellent. Next stop, Congo. Laughing

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad that I am using the tw4t modality on is from gahna maybe a meet up in the congo.

Free Pastor Frank
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry, but I must e-mail D@n to let him know that my 150k will be directed to more deserving causes unless he immediately does what the reverend asks of him; my financial advisor can no longer wait.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic