SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I nearly wet myself reading this.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of a handful of baits at the moment, and I'll post them when they're finished, but as an exception, I received this mail from one lad and I nearly wet myself. I don't even understand half of it. He's tried to use some phrases (which I'm hoping one of you guys have taught him) that make no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, enjoy:

KIND INFORMATION.
MR xxxxxxxxxx.
OUR LAW FIRM USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE TO STOP PLAYING WITH OUR LAW FIRM CHAMBER FOR YOURS INTEREST AND IDIOSYNCRASY. (eh?)
WE DID NOT RECEIVED ANY MONEY CONCERNING WHAT WE TOLD YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND AS IT MAYBE AT THIS POINT IN TIME,STOP MAKING SOMETHING THAT BRING OR PUT YOURSELF INTO ANOTHER THING. (not a clue what he's talking about)
HENCE YOU HAVE DECIDE NOT TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS LAW FIRM AND AS THE CASE MAYBE NOW,IF TRULY THAT THERE IS MONEY SENT TO THIS CHAMBER WHILE CAN YOU MAKE A CALL AND SEND ALL THE INFORMATION TO THIS LAW FIRM CHAMBER. (I actually understand that bit)
BEFORE WARN IS BEFORE AIM,USE YOUR TEETH AND COUNT YOUR TONGUE WELL BEFORE YOU MADE YOURSELF AN OBJECTOR CARRICAKER JUR. (I presume he means caricature, but it is still gibberish)
SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND THE INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY TO THIS LAWYER TODAY SO THAT WE WILL CALL YOU ON YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR CLARIFICATION WHEN RECEIVE THE MONEY IF YOU ARE RIGHT THAT THOROUGHLY YOU SEND THE MONEY. (another sentence that sort of makes sense!)
RESPOND URGENTLY TO THIS MAIL THAN TO KEEP SILENT FOR YOUR OWN IDIOSYNCRASY. (back to the usual)
YOUR SINCERE IN SERVICE.
BAR DR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ESQ.
PHONE +xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

All the best to everybody

Alembic
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BEFORE WARN IS BEFORE AIM,USE YOUR TEETH AND COUNT YOUR TONGUE WELL BEFORE YOU MADE YOURSELF AN OBJECTOR CARRICAKER JUR.

Thats going in my christmas cards this year Laughing

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's like it's been through a translation engine and back a few times -

BEFORE WARN IS BEFORE AIM, = Forewarned is forearmed?

It would explain what are clearly idioms in *some* language - maybe Arabic? Your boy is using a shouty keyboard which is often a sign of an Arabic keyboard (where caps lock toggles between English and Arabic). No matter, you could still find it hard to understand him all in capitals and ask him to write in normal mixed case.
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one!

Make sure you use the same words in your replies, and maybe throw in a few new ones...

anyway, it is his Kind Information and he's still sincere in service... so 'no problemo' I guess Smile
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he must have been heavily medicated or lagered up when he remembered to bring you up to speed.

it should have read 'use your tongue to count your teeth' which is a common idiomatic expression in Nigeria.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Google comes up with a few hits, none of which explains the meaning.
www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00fwp/igbo/oguamalam/03act3.html
mentions it along with several other weird and wonderful phrases that may have baiting potential.
Quote:
The grasshopper that was killed by the hornbill was done in because of deafness.
You are swelling up like bread rising, what are you going to do?
Say another word and I will show you what the fire did to the rat' s ear.
The vicious woman sprouts teeth while still in the womb!
But remember that one who chases after a chicken has to fall, while the chicken's lot is only to waddle.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

alembic42 wrote:

HENCE YOU HAVE DECIDE NOT TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS LAW FIRM AND AS THE CASE MAYBE NOW,IF TRULY THAT THERE IS MONEY SENT TO THIS CHAMBER WHILE CAN YOU MAKE A CALL AND SEND ALL THE INFORMATION TO THIS LAW FIRM CHAMBER. (I actually understand that bit)

Alembic

You do???????

The 1st 12 words seemed to make a bit od sense, but then he lost me.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic