SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my parents are a55holes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You lost me on that, please explain.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dlongford wrote:
.hav told them to come on here and read some of the things that we do to help them understand but that led to me dad raising his fist Shocked

ok see if that works sorry im not good with puters pf

Mod edit - Fixed quote for you Skyhook - NN

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PF

I think shyhook is worried the OP is a victim of child abuse.

I didn't get that impression from the post about raising his fist.

@shyhook - You don't have kids do you? Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im agranddad or as my kids say an old fossell

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that explains it Very Happy You just forgot how overly dramatic young adults can be, especially when referring to their parents.

Either that or your child never referred to you as an a55hole Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

realy there not kids there children Laughing I dont think any of them have green eyes but the older ones do a fair bit of baa ing puke xxxx and bundy Laughing

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dlongford,
I have serious concerns about your continued participation here at Eater.
However, it would be unkind of me to express them here for public viewing.

I am willing to offer some advice and guidance to both you and your parents either by email or on the phone. (I'm currently in your country)
If you would like to accept that offer please pm me.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ghost (child) 5 of my own 2 of my new wifes 2 grandkids and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,-------------- foster kids yes iv been called alot of things but i never raised a fist . a hand around the back of the head a few times but never a fist

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dlongford - Give BreddanButter that PM. I think you need to discuss your situation rationally, and take all the emotions out it. I think you should respect your parents wishes while you are living with them. You might not like the idea, or think they are right, but they have their own reasons and you should respect them. Like someone said here, we will still be here after you move out eventually.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope things work out a word of caution, and I will probably be channeling everyone’s parents or maybe grandparents.

Always ALWAYS remember, there nothing safe in this world. I would say baiting relatively safe, know your risks, be as safe as possible. All of this means, in part your parents are right there is a risk, there always is, with everything. I understand there concern

Also to everyone

Don’t make that face, your face might stick that way.
Stop running with scissors
TURN that down, and that’s not music
Get to bed.

BTW your parents aren’t a55holes. I might be getting a teenager living with me. Her adoptive parents are a55holes. Last week she was crying because her real grandfather died, they yelled at her about growing up and getting over it. The week before while the teen was gone “someone” tore up pictures of her grandpa. Her grandfather was this girls entire world, he died of cancer two years ago. Stuff like this happens to her all the time, to put it bluntly they are a55holes.

The reason she wants to stay here is even though she’ll get “nagged” she knows she’ll be cared about.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your parents seem to have confused "Scam Baiting" with "Scamming." When they don't fully understand things, parents tend to err on the side of caution (not a bad policy in general.) Think about it this way, how much notice do you take of them if they shout and scream at you? It may take some time, but I suggest you play it calmly and try to subtly educate them about internet security until they feel safe enough to allow you to do it. In the meantime Piriform Ccleaner works wonders. Wink

I moved out of home age 17, but my parents reacted exactly the same way when they found out what I do... and I'm nearly 40! Rolling Eyes

Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dlongford wrote:
but that led to me dad raising his fist Shocked

I hope he didn't hit you? If so that's a whole other situation... Sad

But, assuming that it was just an angry gesticulation and not a physical threat or violence then I have to agree with what most people have said here. Your parents aren't being Assholes, they're just concerned about you, and even if they're wrong to be worried - they can't help it, it's because they love you and that's what matters!

Ack - now I sound like my mother! Embarassed Laughing

But seriously, they love you and it isn't till you get older (at least it wasn't for me) that I realised just how grateful I was to my parents and how much I valued them. Sure, my mum tried to stop me getting my nose pierced and wearing what I wanted to wear, and it was frustrating at the time, but I was anorexic when I was younger and it's only now that I'm older that I realise what Hell I put them through when I refused to eat and no matter how frustrating it is at the time for you, your parents won't tell you wrong. They might be wrong or misguided even, but they're doing it because they want you to be safe.

Frustrating? Yes
Normal? Yes
Assholes? No. Not imo anyway.
Very Happy

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I remember why I moved out of my parents house 28 years ago.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do this.... Tell your folks you have a few papers to do and you're going to the Library to do em..

Take your laptop and Bait from the Library...

Problem solved.....

that way you aint doing it under their roof....

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

(And I am a republican)

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy wrote:
take all the emotions out it.

There's advice that will NEVER do you wrong. Nicely done Slappy.

I'm not sure the OP has even checked this, but I'd like to point out something that my dad told me many years ago. He said: " I found that the stuff I learned AFTER I thought I knew everything turned out to be the important things."

Take it or leave it............but it's solid.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so theyve "banned" me from baiting etc and that ill get kicked out the house etc if thy catch me.

My old man used to say, "while you live in my house , you live by my rules, and if you don't like it, the front doors over there"

And on reflection is was right, Even if I hated the prick at the time. And frankly your parents are correct. You don't say how old you are, or who owns the computer and who pays the ISP. I doubt it's you.

Actually it might be an idea if you learn to spell before you attempt to live in the adult world. Have you worked out what girls are yet..

No sympathy at all. Try doing as your told, you just might end up a better person.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^weareborg,

Quote:
Actually it might be an idea if you learn to spell

Good idea all round Rolling Eyes
Quote:
if you don't like it, the front doors over there

Quote:
Try doing as your told,

Rolling Eyes
Ever heard the recommendation about glass houses and throwing stones? Try this

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your parents may be assholes, but they're your parents still. Its their duty to be assholes. Be happy that they think enough of you to be concerned of your activities.
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I saw a news article in 2006 (I think?), where several criminals broke into a man's house, killed his entire family and after a brief chase, the house owner. According to the article, the victim had some 419 connections, which led to speculation that he might have been a baiter.

Does anyone remember this case? Google and forum search didn't show useful results, even though I know it was discussed here at the time.

@Breddan Butter: Um. I don't think that his parents are going to be thrilled when a stranger calls them all of a sudden...

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have you worked out what girls are yet..

Well I'm 49 and got to admit I still havn't quite got them figured out.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This topic is going nowhere.

The OP, dlongford, has the opportunity to pm me for help. Failing that he is on his own and will have to abide by his parents wishes.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic