SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should have first my trophy today :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There had been several email's before these, just the usual scripts.

Quote:
To: xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Subject: Agreement
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 02:23:54 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from web51505.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.197]) by
mc4-f28.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Wed, 14 Jul 2004
02:23:55 -0700
Received: from [81.199.108.9] by web51505.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14
Jul 2004 02:23:54 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEPa4UMhRyFlo6M+QDI7HIL
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Jul 2004 09:23:55.0190 (UTC)
FILETIME=[48D78560:01C46984]

Dear xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx,

Greetings. I have gone through your induction form, and I have some few
questions to ask.

1. What is the financial obligation of members to the order?

2. You have been talking of financial assistance. What is the cache to
this?

3. In part one, number 6 of the agreement you said "I shall not share my
body with other man" Does this include my wife?

4. Why is the Order against the use of capital letters in email?

I hope to get answers to the above questions.

Now, to the issue of the photograph that you require. It would be very
difficult for me to have the time to make a paper wing, and place on my
back. This, is because, I am a public figure, and I am always surrounded by the press, that I have virtually lost my private life. I have a very busy
work schedule, that I would not have the luxury of time to do as you have
asked. If you want just a photograph, I can send you one.

You should also not forget the fact that the success of the transaction
that I proposed to you would also be beneficial to the Order.

If what I have told you is acceptable to you, then let's continue. If not,
I think the committee would have to look elsewhere for assistance in
getting the funds out of the country.

I await your prompt reply.

Akin Williams

[MY REPLY]

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager
London EC1

Dearest Akin,

To answer some of you questions:

[1] There is "no" financial obligation placed of members of our order,
Induction is totally "free"!

[2] There is no catch to us giving you financial assistance, this is what
our order does for charities, missions and needy individuals around the
world, there is no catch, we are just pleased to help people in need!

[3] Number 6 of the agreement, "I shall not share my body with other man", of course this does not include your wife, she is a woman, our Order just frown's upon men who sleep with other men!

[4] I'm afraid sending just a photo without wearing wings is not acceptable,
I think it is best that you look elsewhere for assistance in getting the
funds out of your country, as without the Angel Winged photo we cannot
offer you any financial assistance, as this is just wasting our time that
can be better spent on the many people who join our Order every day seeking
help.

I wish you well in your endeavour's my blessed brother.

Blessings,

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager - xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx

Quote:
To: xxxxxx xxxx [email protected]
Subject: My position
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web51503.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.195]) by mc3-f10.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:11:50 -0700
Received: from [81.199.108.9] by web51503.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:11:50 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEkutsCgKggMfTPeXq4bb3I
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jul 2004 13:11:50.0770 (UTC) FILETIME=[4A892D20:01C46A6D]

Dear xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx,

I have gone through the answers that you provided to my questions, and I must confess that I am in total agreement with them.

I want to let you know the desperation with which we need to get the funds transferred from the country. Though I have a rather busy schedule, and the press people are always around me, I will squeeze the time to arrange for the photograph as you have requested. I am presently away from Lagos to Kaduna on official assignemnt and would not be back until the weekend.

Is it agreeable to you for me to complete part one of the form and return same to you for the time being until I am able to arrange for the photograph? This, of course is because you said that registration will end by tomorrow been 16th., and for the fact that I am out of town.

If this is agreeable, please do not hesitate to let me know, as the future of my family depends on the success of the transaction which I propose to you.

I await your prompt response. It is about 2.07 pm here. I'll check my mail again at 6.00pm to read your response.

Akin Williams

[MY REPLY]

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
London EC1

Dearest Akin,

Please send me just the completed "Induction Agreement" for now then, at least then I can start to process you before the July 16th deadline, you can send the photo to me at a later date, though not too late! Please send the fully signed Agreement as quickly as possible!!!

Blessings,

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager - xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx

I wasn't budging from what I wanted at first, but I have backed down slightly in regard of his photo, will put my foot down in a week's time and demand it again after he has put more time and effort in to this deal, I am happy to settle for the signed Induction Agreement for now Wink Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sent : 15 July 2004 17:09:43
To : [email protected]
Subject : Thanks

Received: from web51504.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.196]) by mc2-f11.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:09:43 -0700
Received: from [81.199.108.9] by web51504.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:09:43 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEo9bIhfH5lh0FVheCCqHnw
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jul 2004 17:09:44.0029 (UTC) FILETIME=[860FA8D0:01C46A8E]

Dear xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx,

Thanks for agreeing. I'll have the form scanned, and sent back to you, firsy thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks once again.

Akin

I was hoping to have it today Evil or Very Mad, better be there when I get up tomorrow or he's getting a slap of a Nun Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sent : 16 July 2004 09:06:50
To : [email protected]
Subject : Agreement

Attachment : doc.jpg (0.24 MB)
Received: from web51509.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.201]) by mc11-f32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:06:52 -0700
Received: from [192.116.66.148] by web51509.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:06:50 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+YDSEg8qKPPD
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jul 2004 09:06:52.0244 (UTC) FILETIME=[3BF1D940:01C46B14]

Dear xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx,

Find attached to this mail, a sign copy of the agreement. I hope this can help in processing my membership. Let me know if you received it clearly. [Unfortunately, you didn't print the whole form off and I cant process it without the part where I put my signature, your gonna have to do it all again, and by no later than today Laughing ]

I also implore you to send the information with which the transfer would be effected. I told you in one of my mails that we would neeed the following information to commence work.

1. Beneficiary's name
2. address
3. Confidential tel/fax numbers.

We need the above mentioned information, so that we can commence work immediately as time is not on our side.

Remain blessed.

Akin

[MY REPLY]

Dearest Akin,

I am just letting you know that I received your Induction Agreement form, there is one problem, it stops after part [2], the most important part of the form that is missing reads>>>>>>>>>

DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE, THIS IS FILLED IN BY ME ON IT�S RETURN!!!

I promise in the presence of Almighty God himself that I shall abide by the rules above, lest I be cut down asunder and suffer the trial of a thousand Demons.

xxx xxxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx does hereby promise to take care of our new brother in all ways possible within our means and within the laws of our ministry.

Signed on behalf of xxx xxxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx: _________________

Beneficiary: ___________________________________ Dated: _____________________
<<<<<<<<<

Without that part of the form I cannot start to process you, you need to fill in the form fully, I need it returned by today and not later, otherwise you will have to wait another 3 months to get financial help as today is July 16th and the end of our financial quarter, please hurry, and dont send it as large this time, it it too big!!!

Blessings,

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager - xxx xxxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx

Here is his signed Induction Agreement, my first trophy here Laughing http://www.freewebs.com/cambridgearms/agreement.html

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing much has happened with this one since he sent the form back, I have just been ignoring his emails for the last 3 days and letting him sweat a little Laughing

So I finally sent him a mail this morning, he sent me yet another one as I was sending mine, all the usual I am so worried bullshit Rolling Eyes.

He requested my fax/phone numbers, address of our church etc, replied with a made up number telling him it costs $5.00 per minute to call, that should stop him ringing. He writes back saying can I have your personal number to save costs at his end Laughing, I replied with this:

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
London EC1

Dearest Akin,

Please do as you say and register it in my name!

Our Church does not have a fax number, we are only permitted to accept emails only, no faxes!

I dont have a personal cell phone, we are not permitted to use cell phones by our Church, the only number the church uses is the revenue earning number that I gave you earlier that costs $5.00 per minute to phone.

Even I dont like giving that $5.00 number out to people, as I think the cost of it is extortionate and, it is a recored message when you first ring and it takes 5 minutes listening to it until it puts you through to the Church switchboard and then another 5 minutes after that before you get through to me, so it will cost you $50 for a 10 minute call to our Church before you even get put through to me.

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
48 - 60 Avinita Way
Avaslap Street
London EC1

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx

I await his response!!!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still nothing much happening with this one, just a progress report from Mr Mugu

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Progress report
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web51501.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.193]) by mc11-f6.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:48:54 -0700
Received: from [81.199.108.9] by web51501.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:48:53 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGJaXaOwFHLjM2oXR3KRWmV
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Jul 2004 18:48:54.0211 (UTC) FILETIME=[34B62130:01C46E8A]

Dear xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx,

How are you? just to give you an update on progress made so far. We have this morning commenced with the registration with the Corporate affairs Commission, and the Federal Ministry of Works, and Housing. Hopefully, the certificates would be out before the end of the week. we have also ritten a letter of claim to the Finance ministry for fund approval. So, get in touch with me as soon as you are contacted so that I can guide you.

Any news on the status of my membership of the holy Church?

Remain blessed.

Akin

[MY REPLY]

Dearest Akin,

I wont know for some time about your membership status, as I send all documents away by post to the headquarter's of our church in Kent, it can take as long as 1 week until you are officially approved. I sent it to the Church Approval Committee yesterday, July 19th, so you should be approved by next Monday, July 26th. Please do carry on as though you are now an approved brother as it should be a mere formailty!!!

I expect i shall here from his barrister or banker in the next day or so telling me how to collect the money and what fee's my church have to pay etc. It will then get interesting, as when asked to send thousands in release fee's, I will then mention about the $100 fee that has to be paid to release church funds and, being a pennyless nun I cant afford to pay it, so can he send the $100 to release the church funds blah blah Laughing

Also, although he sent me the "Induction Agreement" form posted further up, he only completed part [1] of it, he didn't send the required photo of himself wearing Angel Wings on his back and holding a sign in part [2], so he might possibly get a knock back from the Church Approval Committee in a weeks time as well, which will be hard for him to take after putting a lot of effort in as barrister, banker etc etc Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's just been normal run of the mill emails with this one lately, I have made him wait for a decision off the Church Approval Committee as to whether he can become a brother and gain financial assistance.

But alas, the Church Approval Committee turned him down due to him not sending the required photo of him holding a sign and wearing Angel Wings, he pleaded with me to ask for more time as he currently has malaria and his wife died last week as well Laughing Laughing

So I told him I had managed to get them to extend the deadline for the photo until August 5th, he is now panicking, asking how to make Angel Wings as he has not done this before [that's hardly surprising is it Laughing], so I googled an image of someone wearing wings and said that's how they must look, he is either to use real feathers, or card painted to look like feathers and they must be large wings.

He has 2 days left in which to get this photo to me otherwise he will lose out on the $80,000 dollars financial package I have attained for him Twisted Evil

Of course, I have not yet mentioned that it requires a $100 fee to release the church funds, cant wait for his reply when I tell him that, I might try and help with the fee by saying I can pay $25 of it, but I am a poor nun and that's all of the money I could borrow of other nuns in the order, so he needs to pay the remaining $75 Laughing Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a mail from my lad:

Quote:
Dear xxxxxx xxxx,

I'll do as you have asked before the deadline.

Thanks for everything.

Akin

So by the deadline on Thursday August 5th I should have a mugu wearing Angels Wings and holding a sign saying "I adore Mary Hinge & will always drink from her Holy Furry Cup", fingers crossed now Twisted Evil Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my lad got of his Malaria deathbed to get this photo done, he is wearing the required Angel Wings that are required to join my church, looks like they are made from laminated chipboard Laughing Laughing

I will let him sweat for a few days before telling him if it was accepted or not Wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/KevinBM/akinangel.jpg

PWN3R
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's printing & signature on the form are familiar, I've DEFINATELY seen it on another similar form Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The writing's not real, and neither are the wings Mad or at least i think they aren't... Confused

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure that the writing is real, but the wings are definitly real, they look to be made out of laminated plywood, you can see where some of the white laminate has chipped of as it has been sawn in to shape!

PWN3R, you have seen the same form before, shiver sent it to me, he used it in the famous Prince Joe Eboh bait! Where did you see similar writing to what is on my form, I want to have a look at it?

PWN3R
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to find it.. if i recall correctly, the printing & sigs were identical..

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I recieved the photo from my lad, it has been back and forth emails, nothing exciting, just run of the mill stuff until the last couple of days.

My lad told me to expect an email of a finance ministry and to deal with them about releasing $16.5 million dollars, I recieved several emails from the ministry, only I deleted them accidentally on purpose and said they were not recieved, my lad seemed to be getting worried that I had not heard from them and mailed me about 10 times asking if I had any news, sadly I didn't Laughing.

So yesterday I finally replied to the ministry saying that I didn't know who they were as I was dealing with several ministries at the moment and, that I had just sent Usman Bello $20,000 instead of to them. So they send me a very angry reply Twisted Evil, so I forwarded the reply to my lad and said I am not willing to do business with such damn fools who talk to me in that way, laddy then writes back grovelling for my forgivness and saying to blame him for all the trouble lol and, to please try and foget about the trouble and contact the ministry again and start a fresh with them.

My lad is definitly from Lagos, but he writes very well for a mugu, here is his latest email:

Quote:
Sent : 18 August 2004 22:26:43
To : [email protected]>
Subject : It is my fault

Dear xxxxxx xxxx,

Myself, and the Chairman of the committee just finished reading your mail, and the one that you received from the Finance ministry. we also saw part of the reply that you gave to them. We noticed that the tone of their corresponce to you was rather harsh I want to apolgise to you personally, as a BROTHER to let bygones, be bygones.

The person who sent you that message is a man that I have seen severally on television, and on the pages of newspapers and I am aware that he is a director with the Finance ministry. I do not know him personally, and he does not know me also. Considering the fact that the committee is desirable to keep this transaction very confidential we cannot contact him to render an apology. our reasoning, is that maybe, in the registration we did in your name, it was stated that you have been executing contracts for some years now, and he expects that you should know that he has nothing to do with contractors, or their representatives personally.

We have labored very hard to see that payment is approved for the contract, and thank goodness that all our efforts are not going to be in vain, taking into consideration what I saw in one of the national dalies today, and what Mr. Nuhu Imam said in his mail. I beg you in the name of our Holy Order not to take offence. Look at this from the perspective that you are helping a brother. If you decide to cease correspondence with the Finance ministry, it would not do Mr. Imam any harm, but to us that have been laboring so hard to see that we get the funds approved, and subsequently transfered.

I quite understand and appreciate the need for you to be security counscious. It was even for this reason that I told you to let me know when you are contacted by the Finance ministry. It is my fault that I did not tell you the contract number before now so [He did, but I told him he didn't Laughing], Sister, take it as if I am the person that offended you, and I am begging your forgiveness in this matter. please let this matter go.

In line with what you said about security, I advise that you delete any mail you receive, if it is not from me, or the Federal Ministry of Finance.

Sister, please continue correspondence with the Finance ministry, as that is the only way that we (the committee) can succeed in this venture.

I am hoping that you'll understand my position, and find a way of forgiven me, for not telling you the contract number.

Thank you very much for everything.

Your brother,

Akin

I have told my lad he is in line for an $80,000 financial package now that he is a brother of my holy order, he did also ask for $1000 form the $80,000 yesterday to help with family troubles, but I just ignored that part when i replied Twisted Evil, it now seems I will have to pay about $8,500 to the finance ministry to release the money, but they dont know yet that a fee has to be paid to release church funds, they will find out in the next day or so, I will be waiting for the death threats to start flowing quite soon Laughing Laughing

rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kev, Brilliant! Laughing

Those wings are real and the sign is very well done. If t'was `shopped my eye doesn't catch it, the writing and shadows are spot on.

Great Job!

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is another one that is ongoing with Elizabeth Taylor, I burnt her a little while ago and ignored her email for about the last 2-3 weeks Laughing, then got this of her 2 days ago:

Quote:
Dear Sister Carolina,
I hope you are fine? I don't know why you have not replied me for a long
time now. that is really a bad way to treat
a loved one. You told me to register to your site which I tried my best
but could not get it done. I registered it and it say I should wait for
three days for it to be re-activated
after three days, I tried to sign into the box but could not. Could you
please respond to me and let me what to do about it.
The security company where our Luggages is deposited, has sent us a
reminder to send someone forth to come and clear the Luggage as the
expected time to cleare it has already elapsed.
we need to round up ther transaction on time. so I need to hear from
you.
or have you changed your mind about helping us? Please let us know.
Thanks and God Bless
Mrs Tayalor

My reply:

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

Firstly, dont you ever to talk to me the way you did in your email, saying "that is really a bad way to treat a loved one", the onus is on you to be contacting me, not me contacting you, do you understand!!!!!!! [even though she has sent me loads of mails that I ignored Laughing]

I dont know why you are having trouble using the new account you registered for, that is not my problem!!!!!

In fact, your are such a stupid woman to talk to me in such a way as you did, so dont bother contacting me again unless you give a sincere and heartfelt apology to me!!!!!!!

I then sent her this one straight after that one as she has sent me an apology for being naughty Laughing :

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

One other thing, please remember to call me Sister Mary, NOT Sister Carolina!!!

As I told you previously, we dont have personal phones in our Church, neither do we have fax machines, so you will have to send the affidavit to me on this email address.

Please feel free to tell the Lawyer to process the documents using my name.

I am fully prepared to collect the luggage from the security company on your behalf, anything I can do to assist you my Sister I will.

I have decided to leave my Church after we complete this transaction, I am 58 years old now and have been a Nun sice I was 18, so it has been a good, but long 40 years, I think that with my new found wealth, I will give a lot of it to our missions in Africa and Asia and spend the rest on my self.

Elizabeth, may I ask you a very personal question, woman to woman? As I have been a Nun for 40 years, this means I have never slept with a man so know very little about how to please a man in bed, could you give me some guidance on this please, what sort of thing's do I do and how do I do them? I have seen some photo's on the internet of naked black men and I am amazed by the size of their penises, are all black men that big?

Something else I would like, is to have a young black man for a husband, I would like to meet a nice young African man to marry, could you help me to find someone suitable please, I would be eternally thankfull if you can advise me about the sex and finding a suitable husband!!!

Cant wait to see her reply to that Laughing Laughing

mechanix
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL that should be an interesting one to say the least..

Nice bait, can't wait 'til you tell them about the fees!!! Twisted Evil
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got another reply from the finance ministry, how dare they be sexist to me a woman of the Church Twisted Evil

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE
DEAR MADAM,
YOU INSULTED ME IN YOUR EMAILS AND CALLED ME A FOOL.IT SEEMS THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE POWER I HAVE OVER THE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT SUM($16.5 MILLION)
I WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT SUM WITHOUT DELAY BASED ON THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN BUT YOUR ATTITUDE ALMOST DROVE ME MAD. [Great, that was the plan Laughing Laughing ]
WITHOUT WAISTING TIME,YOUR CONTRACT SUM IS READY TO BE RELEASED BUT YOU HAVE TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT OF $8,200.00 WHICH IS FOR FOREX TO BE ALLOCATED TO YOU BEFORE THE REMITTANCE OF THE FUNDS WILL BE MADE.NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TILL TOMORROW TO DO SO.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND TO THIS OFFICE YOUR CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE. [oops, silly me, I deleted it Twisted Evil ]
IF YOU ARE MAKING THE PAYMENT TODAY,LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE ACCOUNT OF OUR REVENUE COLLECTORS WHICH YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT INTO.
YOUR ARE A CHRISTIAN AND A WOMAN,NEXT TIME DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT.
HAVE A GREAT DAY MADAM.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
CHIEF NUHU IMAM
DIRECTOR:INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE(F.M.F)

To which I replied:

Quote:
Dearest Nuhu,

I honestly cant believe you are being a bloody bigger damn fool than you were already, especially after what I said to you yesterday about to let us continue with our business transaction.

Let me tell you something, I have been a Holy Sister for 40 years and, when I became a Sister of the Church, I took a vow of poverty, so your $16.5 million dollars might just as well be $1.65 cents, as money has no meaning to me, I have had no personal money for 40 years, the Church provides for me, so I have no need of money, preferring to give our money to poorer people worldwide.

You say you have the power over the release of the money, but I have a greater power in The Holy Painted Angel, she has spoken to me in prayer and, told me to forget about you for being a thick idiot with the brains of a suasage packed in ice below the North Pole with no other sausages for frineds.

DO NOT contact me again you mealy mouthed insignificant little man, you have the business ethics of a not so roadwise banana squashed whilst crossing an expressway without looking where it was going, now go away and crawl back under your stone you bloody fool.

And forwarded this to my lad along with mine and the ministry replies?:

Quote:
Dear Akin, please find below the reply I got from that bloody fool at the Ministry and my reply that I just sent to him, he is not to contact me again about anything, do you understand, Nuhu is a bloody fool the likes of whom I have never known.

Akin will surely be well pissed off now that I have dumped the Ministry again for the second day running, we they should try being nice to me Laughing Laughing

CrimsonSapien
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gret Job Kevin, You have dressed your Lad up quite nicely! Laughing Good Bait.

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard from Akin again, he's probably pulling his hair out right now Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,

I am at a loss at what to say, or do. It seems what I have spent all my life savings is going down the drain in my own very eyes. I do not know what this will lead to, but I am afraid for my future. [you never had a future asshole Twisted Evil]

You have said he should not contact you again. This means, that there is no way that we can get the funds out, as all the documents concerning the said contract are in your name, and since he is the person in-charge at the Finance ministry, he might return the funds back to the treasury.

Sister, I am FINISHED. My family will never forgive me, as I have mortgaged our home to finance part of this transaction. [awwwwwww, poor sod Rolling Eyes]

What should I do now?

Akin

I really want to wrap this up quickly as I have my trial starting next week and might not be around for quite some time if I get a guilty verdict Crying or Very sad.

I wonder what I should tell him now, hmmmmmmmm, he knows I have $80,00 set aside for him, perhaps I can tell him the money is still his but he has to do all the work with the finance ministry as I cannot bear to communicate with them, I will tell him he has to hurry as I am being sent away to do mission work next week.

[EDIT]

Sent him this:

Quote:
Dearest Akin,

You know I still have an $80,000 financial package set aside in your name, so perhaps you can do all the work with the finance ministry as I cannot bear to communicate with them, Nuhu is a bloody obnoxious brainless swine and I refuse to be spoken to in that manner by anyone. If he had spoken to me correctly then I would have continued with the transaction, but I will not now reply to any mails he send's me.

But I must warn you Akin, you will need to do this very quickly as I have just found out that I am being sent away to do mission work in India on August 24th and, I will be away without computer access for the next 6 month's, this is because they dont have internet access in the remote Indian village where I will be living and working.

But all is not lost, as long as you can be quick and complete the work with the Finace Ministry before I leave for India!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from Elizabeth Taylor about me wanting to find a husband when I leave the Church:

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,
How are you and your family today? I hope all of you are fine?
Thanks for given me the assurance that you will assist me and my family to the end to secure the Luggages
I have alrerady forwarded your contact to my lawyer to contact you. his name is Barrister Idris Nkono. I have also instructed him to proceed for the swearing of the affidavit, once it is ready, he will forward it to you.
Coming to your request about marrying an African man, I will try to see if I could get you connected with somebody but the person may need to see your picture. can you forward it to me? [of course I can, let me google for a nice nun photo Twisted Evil]

I am going to get you a good black man who can satisfy you sexually and otherwise [fantastic Shocked Laughing] through my lawyer as you know that we are facing some restrictions in our movement and activities too.
I am expecting to hear from you.
Thanks and God BLess
Mrs Taylor

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My replt to Elizabeth Taylor:

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I must warn you that, we will need to do this business very quickly as I have just found out that I am being sent away to do missionary work in India on August 24th and, I will be away without any computer access for the next 6 month's, this is because they dont have internet access in the remote Indian village where I will be living and working.

So, as long as you can be quick in getting the lawyer to complete the swearing of the affidavit before I leave for India it will be ok, then we can get this finished by August 24th, otherwise we will have to wait until my return in February 2005!!!

Thank you for trying to find me a good african man, please try to make sure he has a large penis like I have seen in pictures on the internet, I look forward to meeting him when you find him for me, I have always wanted to make tove to a big African man since seeing the pictures!!!

I have attached a picture of myself and Sister Margaret in the Church Crypt, I am the Sister on the "left" in the photo, as you can see, although I am 58, I am still quite attractive for my age, this is probably because I have not abused my body by smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol ever in my life, I like to live a pure life and eat only vegetables and do regular exercise, I used to be a gymnast before joining the Church and, I still have the same slim figure that I did when i was 18, I hope the man you find like's me and can satisfy me sexually!!!

Please Elizabeth, you didn't tell what things I am supposed to do when I am in bed with a man, please teach me!

Just got a reply off Akin Williams:

Quote:
Dear Sister,

We ( the committee ) is about to hold a meeting with regards to this recent development. I'll communicate all that was discussed, and the decision that we have taken this night. I understand the urgency of the situation as our creditors are breathing down our necks to repay monies borrowed.

Thank you my sister, for the love, and care.

Your brother,

Akin

So now both of these scammers are going to be panicking as they now know I leave for India on August 24th for a 6 month period, I now expect large Western Union money demands within the next 2 days.

I will then make mistakes to further their suffering Twisted Evil, then I'll tell them I sent the money to Money Gram offices miles away from where they are and, when the rush to tell me to cancel and send by Western Union instead, I will say, I'm sorry but I am now on the way to catch my plane so you will have to travel to get the money Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received 2 emails from Akin Williamns this morning, nothing exciting so just keeping the thread up to date:

Quote:

Dear Sister Mary,

We finished the meeting that I told you we were going to hold with regards to the present situation very late yesterday, so I could not get back to you.

The Committee is of the opinion that you have the right to react in any manner that you deem suitable when you are insulted. We all frowned at the language that Mr. Nuhu used on your person, and for this reason, we cannot compel you to do what you do not want to do. That not withstanding, we have discussed, and have found a way out of the situation. we have decided that the only option availabe to us is to employ the services of an Attorney to hold brief until the funds are transfered.

I have told them that you are ready to assist us with the payment of the fee as requested by the Finance ministry, and also to pay the attorney that would represent us. I had to tell them this, as any expense(s) I incure would be re-imbursed to me.

I told them this, based on what you told me that our Order has approved $80,000.00 for me. ( I however did not tell them that I am a member of the Order) It would be appreciated, if part, or the total of my financial package be sent to me, so that we can conclude the transaction, that we have at hand, and also pay the attorney's charges. I'll tell you how to send it to me this afternoon as we are not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to operate an account apart from the one into which our salaries are paid.

We have penciled down three attorney's name that we shall see tomorrow to go to the Finance ministry based on the deadline that was given.( which is today)

Please respond as soon as possible, so that I know where my destiny is heading to. I'll check my mails every thirty minutes.

I remain your brother,

Akin.

Ps. When you leave for India, is there a member of the Holy order that would be contacting me? you are about the only member that I communice with at the moment. Also, I would like to be getting publications and journals, so that I can grow spiritually. I'll miss talking with you on a daily basis.

Then again 3 hours later I get this one:

Quote:

Dear Sister,

Hope all is well. I need to hear from you, as I am very anxious considering that today is the deadline. The Chairman has gone to see the Attorney that would represent us. [impatient twat aren't you Laughing]

Akin

My reply:

Quote:
Dearest Akin,

I am glad that the Committee are in agreement with me about that foul mouthed swine Mr Nuhu.

I am not permitted to send part payments from your financial package, I am only permitted to send the full $80,000 package in one go, we do this to keep costs to a minimum, I hope sending the full amount is not a problem for you Akin?

Please carry out any work that you deem necessary to conclude this transaction swiftly and, please get back to me as soon as possible with details of how to send the payment to you Akin.

Before I leave for India, I will make sure that another Sister has your details so that she may contact you, dont forget, you are on the Church email database, so you will be getting the Church newsletter regularly.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping for a request from Akin Williams for a WUxfer of the fund's, but the fucker gave me bank details instead Evil or Very Mad:

Quote:
Dear ,

Thank you for verything. I am yet to hear from the Chairman if the attorney has gone to the Finance ministry. I know that the chairman can take care of that.

As you have requested, find below the account into which the money should be paid to me. I had to call my bank manager to explain the need for him to provide me with a Dollar account since we are not permitted by the Code of conduct of the civil service to have such accounts.

The Bank manager insisted that the above information should be used exactly as it is given above. It is for this reason, that I made the information bold.

I would need to also give him a confirmation that the money was paid into this account. For this reason, I am asking that you kindly send the receipt with which the payment was made to me. This, is better done by email attachment, so that I can get it immediately the money is paid. Without showing him proof of deposit, the money can not get to me.

I am eternally grateful to the Order, and to you in particular for your assistance in getting me registered as a member. I pledge my allegiance to you, my Mentor.

You are such a wonderful person. Iam sure that my contacting you initially was pre-destined.

It would be really nice getting somebody to contact me while you are a way. That way, I would still feel belonged.

I expect your message with the scanned copy of the payment receipt.

Have a blessed day, and continue to be the wonderful person that you are.

Your brother,

Akin

My reply, see if this makes him panic Twisted Evil:

Quote:

London EC1

Dearest Akin,

I passed your banking details on to our Admin Department, they oversee the payments from the Church but, they have been back in touch with me again and gave me this link: http://www.fortisbank.be/info/expats/Expats_02.htm

It seems you Bank Manager has made a mistake somewhere, as there is no bank owned by the Fortis at the address you gave and therefore, there is no account number associated with the numbers you gave me, what is going on Akin? Surely your Bank Manager cant be as big a bloody fool as you Finance Minister, what is wrong with the people you work with, does anyone have a brain there?

Time is now not on our side Akin, as the banks here are now closed here until Monday and I leave for India on Tuesday, the Church Admin Department also do not work on Sunday's or Monday's, so the only other option available to you is to give me somewhere to send the money by Western Union Transer or Money Gram Transfer, as I can use both of those but, I can only get it sent to you on Saturday, because as you can imagine, Sunday's are a day or prayer!

Akin, if this is not sorted out by Saturday afternoon at the very latest, then I am very sorry but, I will have no option but to put the money on hold until I return from India in 6 month's time, so please give me an address of your nearest Western Union or Money Gram office so that you can pick the money up there!

Blessings,

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems they are thinking they might lose out on money and they have really speeded right up with their mails and photoshopped forms, they must be sitting in the cafe busily working away making form's to send me and waiting for me to writem back Laughing. Got this below of Liz Taylor and another 2 of her Lawyer which I wont bother posting, so all I have to do is send the $$$ to Singapore by WUxfer for her and then I can burn her.

She has got me a nice black man to take my virginity and give it to me like I need it Shocked Shocked, me a 58 year old nun, the dirty bastards Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Sister,
Nice to hear from you.
Sister is there no way for you to extend this Journey a little bit? I
don,t think you will round the collection of the Luggage so soon and
moreover handle the cash that is in the box together with the sale of
the gold. Is not better that you try and make them push the journey till
end of the month to enable us round up.
I have instructed my lawyer to swear the affidavit today. I have not
heard from him to know how far he has gone about it.
Please do your best as soon as you recied the affidavit from my lawyer
to act immediately to see that the delivery is concluded before your
proposed journey to India.
My sister whatever this venture cost will be re-inbursed back to you as
soon as possible from the money in the two boxes. Please do your very
best and God will see us through.
I will give you the security code and the letter of Authority by
tomorrow for you to send to the officer if demanded.
Your picture is very nice. You look very young even though you are of
age. the man will be someone around 36 years of age. with a macho. he
can satisfy you sexually and I bet you you will like the sexual
exprience at your age. sex is very enjoyable when you see someone who
can give it to you like you need it [crikey, I'm looking forward to that Shocked Wink Laughing] . most especially African men. (
Blacks to be precise will do better) I will forward your picture to him
and seer what hgis reaction will be. But the problem is that you will
soon travel out of contact so how will you keep incontact with him?
Looking forward to hearing from you my sister.
Thanks and God Bless you and your people.
Your Sister
Mrs Taylor

This is the photo I sent her, I am the sexy biaaaatttccchhhhhhh on the left Laughing

Mr reply:

Quote:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I have been in touch with your Lawyer and have recieved the affidavit, I have also agreed to send the money required to get the luggage released.

You Lawyer, Mr Idris, said he wants the money sending to a Mr Mathew Young in Singapore, but we need Mr Young's full postal address for both the Western union transfer and for our records, so as soon as Mr Idris gets me that full information, I will send the $2,340 to him, of course it wont be in Dollars, it will be that amount in UK Sterling.

Elizabeth, I can feel my body stirring at the though of the young black man giving it to me hard like I need it after all this time without it, although I am a bit disappointed that the man you talk of is 36 years of age, I was rather hoping for a hot young stallion no older than 20 years of age, could you please find someone that age for me.

I have decided to only stay in India for a few weeks to get everything set up, I am then going to leave the Church and move to Africa to enjoy my young man and his fit young body, honestly Elizabeth, I am shaking just thinking about how fantastic sex will be for the first time aged 58 and, with such a young stallion as a partner it will be fantastic, I hope he has a lot of staying power in bed as I will be wanting to make love a lot after I experience it for the first time in my life!

You still have not told me the things I must do in bed to satisfy him, I have no knowledge of what to do, so you must tell me Elizabeth as you are a woman of the world.

Then I got another reply of Akin Williams after I told him earlier that he had given me bank details of a bank that does not exist, now he has to find out how a WUxfer works, as if Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,

I have never used Western union in my life. But I'll ask around and get back to you. I am grateful for all you are doing to assist.

Your brother,

Akin

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Akin say's he has never used Western Union in his life and will ask around, then he comes bacl like a true WUxfer professional Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,

I have checked the website that you sent to me, and I am surprised that the bank information that my Manager gave me is not there. I wonder what is happening. I must thank, and commend you for having my best interest at heart. Were it not for you, I would have broken down emotionally, as I am so stressed up. [hope that wasn't me who stressed you out Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil]

I have asked with regards to the Western Union, and Moneygram that you talked about. I have found that it is easier to collect monies from abroad through the western Union money transfer, as they have many offices here. Though, you can also use the moneygramm.

You can send the monies to the names as given below. The names given below are those of my colleagues who have valid drivers ld. I do not have one, as I have not driven a car for over six years.

1. Mr. Mimi Andrews

2. Mr. Obanua Daniel

3. Mr. Mukoro John

4. Mr. Ziregbe Michael.

The address for all the persons above are the same: the address is:

FS building,
Ikoyi, Lagos,
Nigeria.

The money should be split into $7,000.00 for any transaction per person, and this same amount can be sent to a particular person two, or more times from different Westen Union locations in London. The reason I was told for this, is that in a single transaction, an individual can collect a maximum $7,000.00 but that there can be multiple transactions in a person's name, so you can send two or more times to a particular name as given above. this, is what operates in the western union offices in Nigeria.

What I was told is required for them to be able to collect the money however are details of the individual transaction.

a) Sender's name

b) Sender's address

c) Amount sent

d) Money transfer control number(s)

e) Text question, and answer.

The above information would be supplied by the people whose names are given above to the western union office, before the money can be collected by them. So, if the money is sent with the information of the persons above, the transfer information is neccessary.

You can also use the moneygramm to send to the persons above, but with that, you can only send $5,000 for any transaction.

I would grately appreciate, if you send the money tomorrow, as putting it on hold until you return from India will jeoperdise the success of this transaction.

The attorney did go to the Finance ministry today to ask for an extension of deadline for the payment of the fees charged, and it was extended to Wednesday next week. If you can send the money by tomorrow, we should be able to sort the problem out by Monday.

Sister, I am counting on you to do all you can to assist by tomorrow. The above information would be enough to send down the money. It is late now, and I have to go back home to my family.

Thank you once again my beloved sister.

Akin

I'm sure my Adminn Department will make a mistake somewhere and send it to Niger instead of Nigeria Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic