SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another 12 Days of Christmas Contest

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tada
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read the 12 Days of Christmas contest thread yesterday, and this morning I got another laugh from "mongeese" when I found the following stupid scammer:

Quote:

To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: GOOD DAY
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:16:44 -0800 (PST)
(--snip--)
Received: from [216.252.122.219] by n67.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Dec 2008 05:16:44 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Dec 2008 05:16:44 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.104] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Dec 2008 05:16:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Dec 2008 05:16:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 42084 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Dec 2008 05:16:44 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
Received: from [41.211.229.196] by web111014.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:16:44 PST
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-377184024-1229145404=:40638"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Mail-Filter-Gateway: Found to be Virus Free
X-Mail-Filter-Gateway-SpamDetectionEngine: NOT SPAM,
MailFilterGateway Engine (Not Cached, Score=1.166, Score Required 3,
autolearn=disabled, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, US_DOLLARS_3 1.17)
X-Mail-Filter-Gateway-SpamScore: *
X-Mail-Filter-Gateway-From: [email protected]
X-Mail-Filter-Gateway-To: [email protected]
X-Spam-Status: No
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a:[email protected]

- I did not forgot your past effort and attempt to assist me, now I'm happy to inform you that i have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. Now Contact my secretary ask her for $1,200,000.00usd for your compensation; Her name is Miss Mary Femi E-mail: ([email protected]) 1,Your Full Name..........(2)occupation 3,Delivery address........(4)Your Age 5,Phone number........... Regards, Mr Moses See.

Being dumb enough to send your scam emails directly to Fraud Aid is one thing, but having an email address (mosesseeac@) which is far to similar to Tsnerd's prised "mongeese" is simply unforgivable.

If anyone wants to bait this nitwit "Mr. Mongeese" into singing the Twelve Days of Christmas (any version), have at it. Keeping with the holiday spirit, for the first person to succeed, I'll pay your Premium Membership dues for a year (or you can give said gift to anyone you like).

Rules:
  • There are no Rules

To keep with the quirks of the existing competition, and to please the pronunciation palate of Tsnerd, there is one request: Always address the scammer as "Mr. Mongeese."

Now you have two ways to win;

1. You can compose new lyrics to the Twelve Days of Christmas and submit them to Tsnerd as part of the lyrics competition.

2. You can get the aforementioned scammer to sing any version of the Twelve Days of Christmas.

If you succeed in getting this scammer to sign some version of the Twelve Days of Christmas, please PM me to collect your winnings as I don't have time to follow all of the wonderful baits around here, and I might (most likely will) miss seeing your grand accomplishment. If no one wins the singing competition before January 1st, the money will be donated to 419eater regardless.

-tada
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Stickied. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
tada
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems we didn't have a winner this year, but maybe we will next year. Since no one gets to collect the prise this year, it will be sent into Sheboppe as a regular donation for 419eater.

-- tada

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic