SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a mistake from my lad or an "intentional"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been going with it for about a week now with a girl named "T1n4 J0hns0n" who is in a refugee camp. We have gotten to the point that she's in love with me and wants to be my wife. I have gotten photos (the same stupid black dress african model pic posted here in various places). Today I got this in the mail.
This isnt thye usual email he/she/it uses. I'm sort of surprised about this. İs there anyone useing that alias which I highlighted in red?
Regards,
Mr. Deeds

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "t1na j0hnson" <tXXXXXXXX>Add sender to Contacts To: matt.parkma.nypd at gmail.com-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Hello!!!!!
My name is t1na i saw your profile today and became
intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an
email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
am.Here is my email address (tXXXXXXXXXX)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
tina.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life i
will like to estabilish a relationship that bassed on truth with you)
([email protected])

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd. Not quite the same name, but
http://heroeswiki.com/M@tt_P@rkman
Quote:
M@tt Parkm@n is a detective in the New York Police Department, though he had immense trouble getting to his desired position because his dyslexia made it difficult for him to pass the entrance exam. He is an evolved human with the ability of telepathy.

Which suggests a baiter to me. Although I have my doubts that a baiter pretending to be a cop is a good idea.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now for my newbie question: Is this n.y.p.d. another scambaiter or is this a geek made up by my lad? See, T1na and I had a bit of a tiff that I told her maybe I cant come to Benin to get her. WHat do yuo think? Should I continue playing with this guy or not?

"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be either. The only certainty is that it isn't a real victim.
You could set up another baiting address and send him an ASEM. Such as "I'm interested. Tell me more.". Including the number 419 probably wouldn't do any harm.
Carry on with the bait as if you hadn't noticed. If the lad thinks he's being baited, I'd expect him to say so, or drop you.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about pretending to be a lad and asking other lads for help ? ahahaha. Anybody ever tried that?

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that character on heroes is a tool anyway, and should be baited Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that same email today too. Looks like you and I are going to be battling for her affections.

I replied to "her" but so far no response.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic