SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that must have been interesting dinner convo. Where I go to school there are alot of nigerian's im afraid to say anything around them because they might know a lad who has been baited and now they know where I am in real life. I don't think anybody knows about me baiting. The know I prank call people in Africa though but thats about it. hah

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of them want to know what baits I'm currently running and if I have any new trophy pictures.

You know what? Go ahead and wake our lad up. Just mumble something in a language he doesn't understand. I think it's around daybreak where he is so it's time for his lazy ass to wake up.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

who is your char I will tell him to e-mail you

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I coach a college debate team. Every debate practice opens with a lad baiting update. My students love it. In fact. our team motto, our chant before every debate round is 'chop that dolla!'

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let him know he needs to contact . He knows the address, I just think he can't afford cafe time any more. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok SSA and fellow listeners here is another pretty good one.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjn4nmgmj5t/Lad Call 3.mp3

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sounds like he needs sleep, or coffee. He wants to go home so bad. Laughing That's such a good call.

Are you based here in the US? I'm guessing West Coast, Cali perhaps?

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will gladly send D4n some money via WU. He need only check his e-mail and I will WU him some funds. If the esteemed reverend will allow it.

How about this e-mail (assuming he can check e-mail):

Quote:
Brother Dan,

I hear that the transfer of our donation has yet to go according to plans. Can I send you some money to help easy your stay in Abeche? Our work is the Lord's work and I wish to ease your burden.

In Christ,

RJM

I can drag him out a few days and make him visit the cafe a few times. God knows that I can screw up the transfer more than once.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi

Last edited by csudebate on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nope other side of the Us.

East coast

Free Pastor Frank
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That phone call was pretty good did he email rev roberts after?

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get a chance to make further phone calls, I'd like to get more information from Dan about conditions in Abeche -- where is he staying, what's the weather like, are the conditions very hash, is he stredded, where can you water your camel, and so on. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our lad finally had the chance to break away from the thrills in Abeche:

Quote:
Dear ,

Greetings in the name of the LORD, i have been in Abeche for the past one week plus now, waiting for timthy. frank called me and told me that tim had an accident,is just a pity. the foundation has sent their get well quick to him. Tim told me to come to camp 10 at geniena. You told me that tim and terry are waiting for me in abeche, why are they telling me to come to geneina now that i am in abeche alrady.

This foundation does not travel to anywhere to collect money because it is against the regulations of the foundation since the foundation traveled to SouthAfrica, England and Astria on three diferent occations without comming home with any money, but because of how you assured us to go that they will give us the money was why the foundation asked me to come to abeche, but uptill now i have not seen them.

I will be here uptill monday, if i dont see them i will start going back to Nigeria. I will tell the foundation that Sacred Hearth does not want to give us any money because i have stayed more than the foundation budgeted for me to stay here.

Call me or send me text message on +23480xxxxxxxx

Thanks

Snr financial officer

I wonder how he's going back to Nigeria? Perhaps he has money I'm not aware of.

mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a loser Evil or Very Mad Adamu was there for 100 days and he complains after one week. Let's see if he really makes it back to Nigeria...

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the foundation traveled to SouthAfrica, England and Astria on three diferent occations without comming home with any money

I so much wish to believe this is true .. If he makes it back to Nigeria, the next trip may be planned I guess. If he traveled 4 times, there's also possibilities for a 5th .. this guy must be loaded with airmiles Evil or Very Mad Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Suzanna" got the same message:

Foolish, stredded mugu, in hash conditions, wrote:

Dear suzanna betencourt,

Greetings in the name of the LORD, i have been in Abeche for the past one week plus now, waiting for timthy. frank called me and told me that tim had an accident,is just a pity. the foundation has sent their get well quick to him. Tim told me to come to camp 10 at geniena. You told that tim and terry are waiting for me in abeche, why are they telling me to come to geneina now that i am in abeche alrady.

This foundation does not travel to anywhere to collect money because it is against the regulations of the foundation since the foundation traveled to SouthAfrica, England and Astria on three diferent occations without comming home with any money, but because of how Reverend assured us to go that they will give us the money was why the foundation asked me to come to abeche, but uptill now i have not seen them.

I will be here uptill monday, if i dont see them if i dont see them i will start going back to Nigeria. I will tell the foundation that Sacred Hearth does not want to give us any money because i have stayed more than the foundation budgeted for me to stay here.

Please give connie this email address to resend the parcel tracking number to the foundation ok

Call me or send me text message on +XXXXXX

Osuoha Uche Nnaemeka
Snr Financial Officer

Looks like the package has been on his mind! Is it the two computers or the cheque for USD50,000? Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, there appears to be a problem with the package...

Quote:
Dan,

I checked the status o
Connie

With any luck, our lad will repack his bags and head to Cameroon post haste if he makes it home, which is not assured.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ladies recieved the same email from D4n (0uch3). almost word for word. Curious that he does not want some case to go up to abeche to help him get his hands on the big package. D4n strikes me as being a pretty careful guy. I wonder if he has his return trip cash planned and paid for already.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That parcel location takes him back, closer to home. Can we move it to say, Khartoum? I do not want him getting any closer to getting home or out of the hash conditions there in the desert.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie just had it forwarded to Khartoum, since Timothy is there (he's still there, right?).

Quote:
Hi Dan,

I just spoke to Suzanna, and the package has been forwarded to Khartoum, Sudan since that is where Timothy is. Please contact the Parcel Direct people and tell them when you can pick the package up.

Blessings of the Lord on you,

Connie

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, excellent. Now if we can just make a "Wanted" poster to send to a few fax machines in Abeche, just to make sure he doesn't get home for Xmas.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didnt get an email, my link to the church was thin as it was, which is good . . . he has forgotten about me. When you guys are done with our toy can I have it to play with. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got home from work any one hear anything new??

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so far. Still waiting for him to email me back. I hope he stays there until he dies.

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
If you get a chance to make further phone calls, I'd like to get more information from Dan about conditions in Abeche -- where is he staying, what's the weather like, are the conditions very hash, is he stredded, where can you water your camel, and so on. Very Happy

I will ask with the next phone call whenever SSA wants me to call back

Free Pastor Frank
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy @HaveFaith: Since Frank is on his way to Abeche of course he also wants to know:

- Is it true there's so many gorgeous women living in Abeche?
- Is he getting any over there?
- How were last week's national holidays celebrated?
- What are the local drinks and food? Does he enjoy these? Are the restaurants any good? Which one has most Michelin stars?
- Can he describe his current stress level on a 1 to 10 scale
- Which hotel does he recommend in Abeche
- How many cyber cafes are there, and where are they located? Do they have broadband connection fast enough for you to stream youtube video's?
- Why hasn't Dan, his financial officer, checked his 'foundation email account' for weeks? Has be been in touch with Dan at all?
- Did he plan his trip back to NG yet, and how?

Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic