SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammers posing as members of the US Military

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do me a favor... If you're in Iraq, and you should happen to find any of Saddam Hussein's stash of loot, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Seriously... thanks for your service to our country, and come home safe.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naay thats just what I told the scammer. I've been out of the military since '95 and outta the reserves since 2001.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think if I play this right I can get the good Captain to go to Djibouti.

"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'd bet good money against that. Not that it's impossible, just improbable.

Think about his situation: He's sitting in some net cafe somewhere, he has a few replies from real victims who believed his story. It looks like they're going to pay. He also has your emails and they're asking him to go across to East Africa (chances are he'll be a West African, but let's not get too stereotyped here... wherever he is, I'd guess he's not anywhere near Djibouti). He has to choose: continue sitting on his chair and occasionally go to the nearest Western Union, or travel to East Africa?

You have to make your offer so amazing, so certain, and so much more attractive than the other people he is dealing with.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe yes or maybe no. I've told him I have a defense contractor backing me. I can bring the money whereever I want becasue nobody searches me. heehe.
He's asked me for a scan of my identification. I sent him an empty file and have now asked him to do the same. If he doesn't I have threatened
to report him to the "office of internatl affairs". Lets see what he coughs up. It could be worth a laugh.

IC_Pies
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, this may not be the same guy...he gave me an ID already. Which was hilariously stupid. I guess you can't really make out the 'US Army" on the guys uniform in the picture, but you can definitely tell that it's an Army uniform, and not a USMC uniform...not to mention how he typed 'US Army" on the "card" under US Marines.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This jackass wants me to "ring hispartner in the uk" so I told him that if he doesnt cough up his id card I am not gonna deal with him. After all CSM D1ck J4ckm4n doesnt have time for that kind of sh*t. hehehe.
I like how it says "leaders guide" on his ID card.

misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the number the captain gave me for his partner. Anyone with Skpe or whatever want to make his life a living hell?

Then talk to my partner in the UK he will receive your call confirm
your status then send me a mail in iraq to continue the transaction
call him on +447045719448

Give him a call because he said I dont" sound like a real american". ahahahhaa. You don't wanna know what I said to him before I hung up.

theComputerDude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on one of these guys right now. Sgt. Henry Scot.

He can't call me (my fake voicemail) because he says his lines are being monitored. It's because he's in Iraq. Which is funny, because his IP is coming from Spain. What a coincidence that he wants me to meet his 'courier' in Spain. He has ten million dollars in cash to give me, that he got from raiding Saddam Hussien's place. I asked him to donate $50 to charity for me, and he's not moving too quickly... I hope he finds the money somewhere.
Very Happy
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It couldnt be that I called his "UK connection" and gave him agood once over that couldnt be confused for anything but American. I think I should publish Captain Scott's number on all the scambaiter sites just for the hell of it. I wish I had a skype phone...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic