SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im sorry about the media fire for some reason putfile wont let me post it up there its giving me errors. I will keep trying for putfile until then this is the best I can do unless anybody knows of other file hosting sites that I can use.

HF

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The call was great. Too bad your caravan decides to follow a star in the east that leads to Bethlehem, not Abeche. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I was riding a camel, However I dont think it registered in his head. lol " Tell the driver to hurry up" lol

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great phone call, HF!! Very Happy

I just love the cellphone in the microwave modality! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This entire thing has been hilarious, I'm just heartbroken Dannyboy just doesn't get all of the jokes. As much fun as it would be, we can't burn him after all of this is done, if he ever makes it back home. I'd love to see his face if he ever did figure out this is one giant joke and he's the punchline.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HaveFaith wrote:
Ok so say hey its frank agian My foundaition wired me money but only enough to make it to abeche it is going to take a little while though I am riding with gypsys or somthing

Edit: Sir Scam Alot
you are golden my friend have a listen. He is still in abeche Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?hbimn1nvrdt

Twisted Evil You are so going to hell when you die Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

trust me thats a saints call compared to some other peoples on this site I wont name names but yea lol

Free Pastor Frank
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very very sweet.

Question: Has there been any email communication with D4n at all? If not then I assume that means he is very very broke....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sun is up in Abeche, and... he has not checked his email according to readnotify. Lad must be flat broke.... but no worries, after the weekend, I am sure it will all be sorted, and he will get his $100,000 (or whatever he was promised).

It looks like its going to be a.... ste-e-e--e-edded Christmas!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If someone can rewrite "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" for this lad's situation, that would be hilarious.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dreaming of a rich Christmas
Thats why I packed my bags to go
Where the cash is coming
and I'm not bumming
but when that'll happen, only Eater Knows

With every email that I write
Maybe they WU will come out right
But I am stuck in Abeche again tonight

With every email that I write
Maybe they WU will come out right
But I am stuck in Abeche again tonight

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I really think that the caravan needs to get diverted by a bright star in the east, and go right past Abeche. Then "Frank" can change his last name to "Incense".

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
The sun is up in Abeche, and... he has not checked his email according to readnotify. Lad must be flat broke.... but no worries, after the weekend, I am sure it will all be sorted, and he will get his $100,000 (or whatever he was promised).

It looks like its going to be a.... ste-e-e--e-edded Christmas!

100k? Hell, I alone donated 150K. Are you guys ripping me off?

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was $300.000 wasnt it? I have forgoten all ready.

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder this mugu is so motivated! Hell, I'd go t Abeche for that kind of money, too.....

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It strikes me as funny that he has completely forgot about me and the 10000 or so that is afloat with my shipmates. Good, when we are done with him, if he ever gets unstreded, we can wind him up all over again. Twisted Evil

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last email I got from him last week told me to send the last of the money I had for him to Nigeria. He blew that I could have sent it to him Laughing might have made life more bearable in Abeche.

Closed lad accounts X22

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wel, according to read notify, our lad is not checking his email.....

SSA, any more phone contact?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much at all from our lad. I'm sure he's royally screwed right now. The only form of contact he has is his cell phone and that will run out before long. I'm trying to have someone call him every once in awhile, just to keep that little spark of false hope alive.

By killing as many bank accounts as we did, plus all the trophy requests with no reward, I think we isolated what few friends he did have. He is very, very, very alone in Abeche with very few, if any, options for escape.

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like me to call him agian and explain that I fell asleep and the driver drove right through abeche and didnt stop Wink or I fell asleep and the pack leader went down the wrong road and I have no clue where I am.

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's give him a couple days. He's still riding high on the wings of hope. Once he comes down, we'll really bring him down, then bring him up, then take him down again. Twisted Evil

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright just give me the word when you want me to give him a ring-a-ling

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do. I imagine your caravan of good will and promises can wander in the desert for forty years, I'm sure the lad will have gone quite mad by then. Laughing

I like the idea of his only hope coming so close, then going a thousand miles the other way, then back again and gone again. Think of it as psychological torture and we're the ones with the whip. Bad Mugu!!! Whip

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im sure hes hungry. Every time I call now I am going to make sure to ask him how he is doing multiple times He has interesting responses. Man SSA you really screwed this lad ha.

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to my girlfriend's Xmas party tonight. She's in the military. One of the topics of conversation was centered around how screwed my lad is.

Many of her co-workers, and some of mine, know that I bait. The vast majority of them are very supportive.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic