SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to get another lad on the way there, just so he could be the person supposedly delivering the money. Oh what fun that would be.

ETA: I can't wait, here's the call:
Laughing http://www.mediafire.com/?mnm0vv1kyjh

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a very funny call the two weeks thing very very funny I laughed out loud. So I ask Ok now what? He wont or cant bring some one else from home he really seems not to want to travel. Do we make him think Frank is on the way to make his spend what ever he might have left? Does anyone have a pet they could send? I might have one in Nigeria ready to make the trip.

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does sound a little unhappy..... Cool

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if we can find another moron like Dan to travel there on short notice. Hmmmmmmm

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you are going to get him out of town......

The call was very nicely done. I would definately say that he is short of cash. You can't fake that kind of frustration. it is only about 80miles to the border. maybe they could meet at the border crossing? (assuming, of course, that there is one)

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say let him sit and rot, perhaps he'll start typing away again when the cafe opens again tomorrow. There is the possibility he is so broke, he can't even go there. Then perhaps he will have to sell his phone or even worse, get a real job. Shocked

If he's too broke to get on the internet or go home, then mission accomplished. One less scammer online.

Meanwhile, let's see if we can find another moron we can send there.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the WU website there is one outlet in 4b3ch3. You could try some delaying (WU style) tactics to get him to stay in town in the hopes of getting some spending money. Question

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the phone call, he's beginning to sob, I think, how refreshing it is to see this piece of shit in such strife and utterly stredded.

Perhaps you could tell him that Bello Afolabi is finally on his way to Sudan and Camp 10 and will pick up the package on behalf of the Foundation.

Might that get him moving.......? Twisted Evil

EDIT: Don't you hate their phone manner, always interrupting and never listening? Frank Frank Frank hello Frank Frank Frank.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me apoligize guys, I had two other calls from this lad. and the two before this he was really crying almost I want to go home, and during the second call my computer took a poop and I got the blue screen of death ( system falure) so I lost 2 of those calls so this is the third call. I really tried to get him to call his people and send him another person to keep him company stranded out there.

however, if you tell him that frank is coming there and frank gets " stuck " in a city near there or even franks gets flown to nigeria or somewhere near there. I dont know just throwing out some Ideas.

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got another one in my box this morning, same kind of scum as Danny Boy. IP 83.229.87.245 and an even worse script if you can believe that. Here's his letter:

Quote:
ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN GRADUATES FOR THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIV AND AIDS IN AFRICA.
Motto: Securing the future of African leaders.

Dear Reverend Howard xxxxxxxx
Good day and how are you doing today?This is to acknowlegde the receipt of your mail.The contents is quite explanatory.Well I thank you for understandimg the cause ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN GRADUATES FOR THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIV AND AIDS IN AFRICA is pursuing,HIV/AIDS has ravaged so many parts of Africa and is still ravaging..Our People are dying of ignorant,Innocent unborn babies are being infected on a daily basis,Father and Mother are dying almost on hourly basis,Children are dying with the equal proportion,youths are not left out..Rev.Andrew,seeing all these things we decided not to fold our hands,We decided to help to tackle this dreaded Virus HOOK LINE AND SINCKER. And how we intend to do it,by organising seminars,printing of handbills,Hosting of Websites in the internet,conducting free HIV/AIDS status test,councilling people against stigmatization,placing advertisements on the televisions and radio stations,going to the churches and University preaching abstainance and unprotected sexual activities,reaching out to the remotest parts of Africa to spread the good news.

Rev,we absolutely need your donation to make our cause a worthwhile,you have to help us financially and materially,Your name will be written in Gold Both in Heaven,In Africa and in the hearts of men and women your donation brought in hope,faith and life again.The association will be happy to be affliated to you as such you can be our great benefactor and spiritual Director.We have never had it so good before,It has not being easy all these while,This is a non govermental and non profitable Organisation and association as such we survive by taxing each member from different African countries.

This up comming event will be our second Movement campaign since the inception of the Association.Rev,we really need your help.
May almighty God Bless you as you Remember those who are being ravaged by HIV/AIDS.You will be there light to shine.

Your Faithful,
Chukwunonso George Ezebuilo
Executive Chairman

I just sent him back this note, short and sweet, let's see if he bites.

Quote:
This sounds like a very good cause. Our church is currently overwhelmed with donations for our mission in Darfur and we were looking for some other charity to donate to before the end of the year so this money is not on our books due to tax regulations.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Business has been good. I think my financial advisor will let me donate some more money to a charity of the Esteeemed Reverend's choosing.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if I can get this one firmly on the hook. Once that is done, we'll get some church members involved. It's so sad that our church can't get money to these charities no matter how hard we try.

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my regular, for life, $7,000 monthly donation is due tomorrow but for some unknown reason Wink I haven't received my clearance email to action the payment

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when Dan whines. He is soooo fucked. May he remain fucked for Christmas, St Patricks Day and Easter, too.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Working a quick modality here to get as many prospective recruits on the hook and to Abeche before Xmas.

I got the first lad interested and sent him this:

Quote:
This sounds like a very good cause. Our church is currently overwhelmed with donations for our mission in Darfur and we were looking for some other charity to donate to before the end of the year so this money is not on our books due to tax regulations.

If nothing else, maybe I'll get some bank accounts to send to Al4n.

I then got this script back:

Quote:
Dear Robertson,
I thank you for you mail. Please Rev, i will like to know whether you are interested as you said because our campaign against this virus which have ravage my people for years now is coming up on the 20th December 2008,which is 9 days from today. we have held some seminars in Uganda before coming to Nigeria where we are going to do the 2nd campaign. I will also like to invite you officially to attend the seminar and we will be glad to have you as one of our spiritual director.

Please our organisation really need your assistance in anyway you can for we can not fulfil our objectives without support from people who believe in fighting the same cause as we do. Below is the attach photos of where we have been councelling people living with HIV/AIDS in Uganda and Gabon. We need finiancial and material help to assist this poor people who are living with this virus.

May almighty God Bless you as you Remember those who are being ravaged by HIV/AIDS.You will be there light to shine

Disgusting scammer sent some pictures of orphans he got off the net somewhere. I sent him a reminder we were trying to donate, not travel.

Next, I botched the reply-to email on a new response so as not to tip the new lad off, deleted some stuff and then ASEM'd a couple hundred lads with this:

Quote:
Thank you so much for the information regarding the works of your charity. I have confirmed with my contact in Abeche, Chad that the sum of $400,000 will be dispersed to you upon your arrival. I will need the following information from you before we can proceed:

1. The name(s) of the representative(s) that you will be sending.
2. The date you plan for them to arrive to meet with our representative.
3. The form of travel they intend to use.

As I have stated in our previous conversations, our organization needs to move these funds from our bank before the end of the year due to tax purposes.

Please let me know how soon they will be travelling.

If and when I can get another idiot ready to travel, I'll tell him Danny is the church representative and then tell Danny the new lad is the church representative coming to bring the money. If we can pull this off as a Xmas present for Danny, I'm sure he'd be forever grateful.

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see how many lads we can strand at the same hotel? hah

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt Dannyboy is staying at a hotel right now although perhaps we should call him right about now and ask him exactly where he is staying. We'll say we have a church representative who will TRY to be there Wednesday to bring him some money. That may plant a small seed of false hope in his mind, just in case he was planning a way out of Abeche.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I got another one in my box this morning, same kind of scum as Danny Boy. IP 83.229.87.245 and an even worse script if you can believe that. Here's his letter:

Quote:
ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN GRADUATES FOR THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIV AND AIDS IN AFRICA.
Motto: Securing the future of African leaders.

Dear Reverend Howard xxxxxxxx
Good day and how are you doing today?This is to acknowlegde the receipt of your mail.The contents is quite explanatory.Well I thank you for understandimg the cause ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN GRADUATES FOR THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIV AND AIDS IN AFRICA is pursuing,HIV/AIDS has ravaged so many parts of Africa and is still ravaging..Our People are dying of ignorant,Innocent unborn babies are being infected on a daily basis,Father and Mother are dying almost on hourly basis,Children are dying with the equal proportion,youths are not left out..Rev.Andrew,seeing all these things we decided not to fold our hands,We decided to help to tackle this dreaded Virus HOOK LINE AND SINCKER. And how we intend to do it,by organising seminars,printing of handbills,Hosting of Websites in the internet,conducting free HIV/AIDS status test,councilling people against stigmatization,placing advertisements on the televisions and radio stations,going to the churches and University preaching abstainance and unprotected sexual activities,reaching out to the remotest parts of Africa to spread the good news.

Rev,we absolutely need your donation to make our cause a worthwhile,you have to help us financially and materially,Your name will be written in Gold Both in Heaven,In Africa and in the hearts of men and women your donation brought in hope,faith and life again.The association will be happy to be affliated to you as such you can be our great benefactor and spiritual Director.We have never had it so good before,It has not being easy all these while,This is a non govermental and non profitable Organisation and association as such we survive by taxing each member from different African countries.

This up comming event will be our second Movement campaign since the inception of the Association.Rev,we really need your help.
May almighty God Bless you as you Remember those who are being ravaged by HIV/AIDS.You will be there light to shine.

Your Faithful,
Chukwunonso George Ezebuilo
Executive Chairman

I just sent him back this note, short and sweet, let's see if he bites.

Quote:

Its a small world I have been working George for the last two weeks I got my first form trophy from him and am working a Santa Trophy right now

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

would you like me to call him and tell him that I am a few days out but on my way to abeche?

Free Pastor Frank
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let him know a church representative is planning to come to meet him. Be very vague with details, but mention money on it's way.

HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so say hey its frank agian My foundaition wired me money but only enough to make it to abeche it is going to take a little while though I am riding with gypsys or somthing

Edit: Sir Scam Alot
you are golden my friend have a listen. He is still in abeche Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?hbimn1nvrdt

Free Pastor Frank
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA
Quote:
If and when I can get another idiot ready to travel, I'll tell him Danny is the church representative and then tell Danny the new lad is the church representative coming to bring the money

Love the modality.... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HaveFaith - Beautiful call there! Very Happy I love how that three changed to a two and he never noticed. Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part of my own retartedness I can't even remember the three numbers I just said hah

Free Pastor Frank
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gah, can't access that site at work Wink have to wait until home time to hear it :/

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic