SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beginning with the end in mind ... (getting them arrested)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
funkymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have created a gmail account, a j2 phone and fax number. Have a fake address (no such street exists) and have been reading the tutorials. I am now ready for my first bait I think. I am hoping to get my first bite soon. I will keep you guys posted.

I hope the veteran baiters can shed some more light on what kind of scammer are easiest to get arrested. I want to apply Steven Covey's logic here and begin with the end in mind. I am guessing Nigerian scammers are nearly impossible to get arrested.

Please post stories and ways you have managed to get your lad arrested. I would like to aim high

(Shoot for the stars, if you miss, maybe you will end up in the clouds.) Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it's possible to start out with that as an objective in any bait.

I found an especially stupid Nigerian scammer and got him arrested by luring him to do something stupid, but then I've always been a bad influence. Laughing

I didn't even realise at the time that he would get arrested. I'll get round to posting the whole bait some time, though I did post it as I went along.

The main advice and requirement is to get a Lad under your complete control. Only at that stage can you consider it, and it takes time to learn how to use mind control and simple methods to make yourself appear totally genuine. This may mean assuming different characters, phone calls and convincing him that money is just round the corner.

It took me over a year to get my first trophy picture, and it's still the only one I have ever got. My first safari and arrests followed soon after, but I'm happy enough just to drive Lads to the edge of insanity and receive death threats.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will see that not many lads have been arrested. Although it would be a fitting end to a lad, I find it best to start straight baiting, get the lad off script and see which direction you can take him. You can always keep arrests in the back of your head if the opportunity arises.

I would hate to see you get disappointed time and again without an arrest. You could easily bait 100 lads and barely get trophies or anything for that matter.

I managed to get some trophies already but I don't find them impressive enough to post. I did like my death threats though!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be discouraged though, it's a noble longterm objective. Just be aware that it takes a hell of a lot of man hours and mind games to get anything resembling good solid evidence, even if you have a lad in a country that gives a damn.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is little rhyme nor reason starting a bait with an objective.
Go with the flow, use the force.
Every time you think a Lad will travel - he won't Sad
When you give up on them they will do the ridiculous.

This is a game of chance. The biggest chance is finding a scammer that is more gullible that his intended victim. Caress him or her work him or her
fondle them till they see the dollars. They are a squishy toy.
Have fun and enjoy losing a few.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic