SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Counting email addresses/characters (from one bait)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It all started innocently enough as a regular NOK kind of bait. I still have to admit that I'm not sure whether this is one lad working alone or a couple lads, but in over two months time he has used the following email addresses/characters:

1. Bamb@ra Kut3 - bank manager
  2. Bank of Africa (1)
  3. Bank of Africa (2)
  4. M0nday August1ne C0ker - bank director
  5. Special M0nitoring Unit
  6. Dr. All3n Alak3 - higher-ranking bank director
  7. Bamb@ra Kut3 (new address after dollar chop)
  8. Barrister Ms. Ak@kuka

I have also contributed my fair share of characters:

1. J. Walt3r W3ath3rman - my character
  2. Ed R0b1ns - my "new" character after I was disqualified by the bank (Bamb@ra advised me to reapply using a new name)
  3. Mr. G0m3r - chop chop chop!

1. Fake Bamb@ra Kut3
    2. Fake M0nday August1ne C0ker
    3. Fake Dr. All3n Alak3
    4. Special C0llections Unit

Just to recap, I have been disqualified once by "the bank" for not following instructions. G0mer chopped some dollaz. Everyone got angry. Things were rectified and then G0mer used fake email addresses to confuse me and lay down a second chop. Everyone got even more angry. I was disqualified a second time by "the bank." My pals Mr. Kut3 and Mr. C0ker paid my reactivation fees for me. Now they're getting me a lawyer!

For completeness I should add that I sent a bribe to Mr. C0ker of laptops and cash, but PD has it held up over 200 km away. Now he is blatantly lying about being there to pick it up (identical IP address as another character who is still back at home) after we have argued about this package for over a month now. Oh, and Dr. Alak3 wouldn't mind if I sent him a gift now. We'll see where this package ends up. Rolling Eyes

So there you go, I just got my eighth email address from this bait. Any morning I can wake up and expect to find anywhere between 1 and 5 messages from his various addresses. Mr. G0mer is still at large and I have a feeling that he will strike again. Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Run their IP# and you'll know how many friends you have Smile
If one lad is playing two characters, just set one up against the other Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha thats so cool about how many charachters you have!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, Bluth! Very Happy It is fun confusing the lads (and yourself, too) with multiple characters. I think our bait with Joe had about 15 or so. I haven't counted them yet. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like with that many id's flying around and emails there is no way he could be baiting other victims. He wouldnt' be able to keep it all straight. WAY TO GO!!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic