SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Buniess Transation" Please "respound"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't written me in quite a while ever since I insisted he use m3tnSe3ure.

Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another piggy!

Quote:
Durdy Howe

As you suggessted below is the alternative account . kindly wire the money into this a/c

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
1 MADSON SQUARE GARDEN
10048 NEW YORK
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
SWIFT CODE: SCBLGHAC
AC/NO.: 87200202755600
NAME.: JIBRIL SALEEM ARMIYAU

i wait to here from you soonest
thank 's
Bar. Bless

Too bad I can't send the money right away. I've forgotten how much to send, and I have serious questions about who "Jibril" is. Also, I think my bank is going to have a problem sending money to a bank that is supposed to be in New York when its actually in Ghana.

Quote:
N° BIC code Institution Branch name City heading
1 SCBLGHACKSI STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GHANA LIMITED KUMASI
2 SCBLGHACTDI STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GHANA LIMITED TAKORADI
3 SCBLGHACTMA STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GHANA LIMITED TEMA
4 SCBLGHACXXX STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GHANA LIMITED (HEAD OFFICE) ACCRA

My banker is probably going to want the entire correct swift code so we know which bank in which city in ghana to send the money to. Hopefully enough time for Alan to do his thing!

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150435">Closed lad accounts</a>X2 <a href="http://www.twatchurch.co.cc/index.html">TWAT</a> *Job 38:11* <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152526&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">Deuzer's EZ Forms</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144491&highlight=tempest+transport">TT</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052">Tools</a>
"if you cannot be able to send me the MTCN numbers only and not this crab of shit I will not stress my self again"-Steve-O
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dewey, that is excellent! Poor Bless is throwing his buddies under the bus. Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dewey, that's the same account I got.

I haven't bothered to respond to him, after my initial "I got the details" email, I figure a bank fire - and burning money flying everywhere will be an appropriate delay tactic.

MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is keen to give away bank accounts, I just got another one Smile From his barrister as well, since I'm refusing to deal with Sulu the banker since I'm scared of him Laughing

My husband wants me to bait as a rabbit, since he read the title of this thread as Bunnies Transaction Smile This lad is the one that's getting him into accepting baiting, so thank you, Ima, for posting him up for everyone!

*happydance*

Edit: Thought I'd better add in the name on the account. Its B1ll L0k0 Ad@m.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Last edited by MeridianAlicante on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dewey et al

Expect another account - this time one in Singapore - as it would seem that Jibril's Standard Chartered one has gone Smile

(I'm in another bait where I am baiting "Barrister" Jibril himself - I suspect he's an oga or similar - and he's just changed bank account)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date Tue, 9 Dec 2008 6:27 AM
From "bless kone"
To "Durdy H0w3"
Subject be fastest
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL
THIS IS THE BANK ACCOUNT ON HOW YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT
GHANA INTERNATIONAL BANK P L C
69 CHEAP SIDE
P O .BOX 77
LONDON E C 2 P B B
SWIFT CODE ; GHIBGB2L
SORT CODE ; U S D 70 06 13
STANDARD TRUST BANK GHANA L T D
ACCOUNT NUMBER / 100 76 801
BENIFICARY NAME ; BILL LOKO ADAM
ACCOUNT NUMBER ; 0080 68 46 901 552

I got the "cheap side" loko account yesterday. I threw a bunch of questions at him about it, so nothing from the bannister today while he tries to match up my big words with his dictionary.

I didn't bother sending this account to Alan...figured somebody else would do it. =)~ Actually I'm just too busy with finals week to mess around too much with these wonderful bannisters from ghana.

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150435">Closed lad accounts</a>X2 <a href="http://www.twatchurch.co.cc/index.html">TWAT</a> *Job 38:11* <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152526&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">Deuzer's EZ Forms</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144491&highlight=tempest+transport">TT</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052">Tools</a>
"if you cannot be able to send me the MTCN numbers only and not this crab of shit I will not stress my self again"-Steve-O
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same bank account on 69 Cheap Side Street. How strange. I told him my bank said the account has been Red Flagged and they won't send $$$$ to it. Lets see what he does.

Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd been letting him stew, for oh 10 days, after I responded to his initial account info - since I've been dealing with studying. But I sent him a little teaser that money was forthcoming, so now I get to ruin his day - and tell him after he responds that the money won't go through.

I seem to remember telling him something about a Wampa(from Star Wars) attack, since I was bored and wanted to mix it up.

I'm intrigued to see what he does.

EvilMidnightbomber
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one from this guy too.... I sent him a "corrupt" form for my ID and he never got back to me. Maybe I should send a "what's going on?" email.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SUCCESS!!!

My friends, I present to you, BANNISTER BLESS!

Quote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:40:29 +0000 (GMT), "bless kone"
<[email protected]> said:
GOOD DAY MR "Durdy Howe

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL
OK MR Bill Loko Adam IS A FINANCIER AGENT LIVING IN GHANA SO YOU HAVE
TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP.
WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND.

BANNISTER BLESS

Quote:
Bannister Bless,

My bank refuses to transfer to that bank account. Bannister, why don't I just transfer the money into your personal bank account? That way we don't have to worry about any intermediaries, and that way it will be fastest respound time to get the money to you. I think that is an excellent idea, why didn't you think of it faster?

I don't want to send money to somebody I do not know and trust. I know and trust you because you are a bannister.

Get me your account details soonest so I can pay you personally so I can get my winnings. Maybe I cut you in on some of my winnings too if you are extra fastest respound time and nice and extra good to me.

Love always,

Durdy Howe

Obviously I'm hoping his idiocy knows no bounds.. If I'm fortunate enough to get his personal account, then I'll send that to Alan and claim a piggy =) I threw away my other piggy since he was whoring out his bank accounts to anybody with an email =(

BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me the Cheap Side one - worth reporting?

I wager since he's still sending it, it may still work?

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him a similar story, Dewey! Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the de-education!! Bannister, I love it! Laughing

Please do report all bank accounts, even if you think someone else has reported them. The more evidence alan gets, the better!

Dewey: you still get a piggy for reporting accounts, regardless of however many other baiters report them. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did report the Cheap Street account to Alan. Very Happy

Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, my "mysterious figure" helper pretty much told me the same thing with regard to reporting the accounts I receive..

I still kind of have doubts about it. Hard to shake since I don't know how to verify whether or not the scammers account has truly been shut down. I do understand the need for secrecy on these matters. While collecting little piggybanks is fun, they do represent real money that used to belong to real criminals, thus the need for secrecy. However if our banker friend could at least email one of our mods a list of closed bank accounts just once a month, then at least we would have some way of measuring the impact of our work, and we could use the information to improve our processes for gathering these illegal accounts.

Anyways, apologies for the speech. Cool

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggies represent accounts reported, not accounts verified as dead. As I said before, the more evidence on an account the better, so keep reporting them and claim your piggies! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then that's my second piggy from Bannister Konehead.

MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*happy dances*

I just had my month anniversary of messing with the dear Bannister and his friend Sulu Smile

I thought he would have dropped me long ago!

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! Congratulations. Very Happy

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love this guy:

Quote:
it is very redecluse that you did not made any money gram transfer also the info you gave me was rong ,
are you not interested in this transaction ?

kindly confirm your capability and your reliability to honore this transaction .
do not put me shame before the bank ok,

are you a taxi driver who dont have money but only claim that he have money wile he have not, please if you are an internet jonky dont contact me pls. because am a legal practissioner here ok

thank sincere is my.

b. b. k

Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest from him...I'm trying to go soap opera on him =)

Quote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:32:52 +0000 (GMT), "bless kone"
said:
GOod day

ok i am happy for your respond
i have see that you are not ready in this transacation that is why you
have not hear from me
if you know that you are ready you have to go and make the payment as
soon as possible so that the bank can make the transfer in to your
account with out any delaiy.

thanks
one love
barrister bless kone

Quote:
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 8:36 AM
From "Durdy H0w3"
To barrister..
Subject Re: Re : Here is my respound
Bannister Cone,

I thought I already told you that my bank would not transfer anythin to
the account that you gave me because of suspected illegal activities
associated with it. Did you not receive my email about that earlier?

Is there some other way that I can pay you? Or do you have a different
bank account that isn't fraudulent? I am happy for your respond too and
I am ready in this transaction I am very very ready.

Pleaes respound soonest with out delaiy.

Love,

Durdy H0w3

p.s. Do you really love me, or are you just playing with my heart?

BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from the Bannister or his alter-ego in a week or so.

I might have to harangue him soon as finals are done.

MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's a wee bit annoyed with me

Quote:
2008/12/16 bl3ss k0n3 <b@[email protected]>

Ok ,
you said that bank called you today kindly give me your telephone number and time to call you so that i can proof that i am dealing with a truthfull person. also your bank telephone number and who to contact ,

all this is to proof is you realy send money for this problem ,

and your house address ,
our bank here said that the slip you sent is fake transfer not clear at all.

if you want me to send you the secret info were you can login and view the statement of account to the total funds.
but before i atend to do that i must to be sure that am dealing with a sincere person not an internet jonky who dose not even have telephone number but claiming to be elswere.

very impotant you confirm your reliability and your capability to honore this funds as the beneficiary of this funds,

I thought that deserved a nice slap

Quote:
How f*****g dare you!!!

You're calling me a fake?! You're the one who can't even provide a bank account that works! This is the third time that I've had this problem, and its getting ridiculous. I offer to try and send the money another way, but no, you insist that I'm lying and that I'm a fraud.

I'm not even going to bother giving you the details you want, because no doubt you'd find some fault in them as well. I've believed you, I've sent you all the details that you've wanted, I've talked with that idiot Sulu, and I've done my best to send this f*****g money. And when I try to sort out the problem, I get this pile of horse***t from you.

I hope your computer doesn't have sharp edges, because you can stick it, and this transaction up your backside if you can't be more polite!

Burn in hell you insulting little b*****d

My husband gave me the quote about the computer and its sharp edges. He's evil Very Happy

I look forward to seeing the Bannisters reply Twisted Evil

Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Meridian has him a little frazzled... He wants me to "scam" him a copy of some form now..

Quote:
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 3:50 AM
From "bless kone"
To "Durdy How3"
Subject Re: Re : Here is my respound
good day

thanks for your mail

ok you have to and send the moeny through wester union and scam the copy of the payment slip and send to me

this is the information on how you can send the money

ADDRESS ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA

RECIVER NAME KOFI OSEI

THANKS

THANKS

BARRISTER BLESS KNE

I guess this means he isn't in love with me. Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic