SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi im new to scambaiting (i've been reading the forum for a while, but have never done anything up to now), finally i've decided it's time to go so i've set up my own anonymous email with gmail. And contacted two scammers, both obtained from the forum section on here. I've had one reply so far.

Quote:
Dear Friend

I received your mail and how are you and your family today ? I hope fine if so thanks be to Great Allah , reference to your mail please i want you to follow the instruction of this mail by giving me the whole require information’s to enable me to send you the text of application which you are going to use to apply to the bank and i want you to keep this transaction as top secret and confidential until this fund gets into your account.

Below is our bank website (www.bkofafrica.net) for any information you may need, i want you to know that this is a Great opportunity for both of us and we have to act fast to acheive this golden opportunity and all you need to do is to arrange an account were this fund will transfer into .

My advise to you is to arrange for a receiving bank account into which our bank shall transfer this money in your favor as next of kin and you have nothing to fear since i am here ,i shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as the transaction commence.

Also note that 14 working days from the date the bank receives your application is enough for the funds to get transferred and the transaction will come to a successful conclusion.

Dear, i hope that you will not disappoint me when this money enters into your account, i have all my hope in this transaction because i shall soon go on retirement, i am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding .

I promise to give the best co-operation.. If you are really interested in this transaction, then we must hurry up so that our bank and government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed.

As soon as I hear from you, I will send to you a text of application which you will fill and send to the bank. But before that I will like to be reassured of the manner of person whom I am dealing with because 15.5 million U.S.D is not a little money, therefore I have to get certain necessary facts about you before we proceed.. Such information I will like to know before we proceed are as follows:

(1) Your age
(2)Your occupation
(3)Your marital status
(4)Your full residential address
(5)Your private phone and fax number and your complete name.
(6)A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail. As soon as I receive these dates, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank.

.Meanwhile I will like you to know more about myself. I am a married man with 2 children a girl and a boy.I have decided to do this deal because i have worked in this bank for years without achieving anything due to the corruption in this country.

Workers salaries are hardly paid. Its true this country is one of the poorest in the world but the leaders are very wicked and corrupt. Even the Aids we receive a times from Donor countries as well as the international communities are being diverted into the private pockets of those in authority .

Therefore while the rich are getting richer, the poor masses continues to suffer. Could you believe a manager like myself can't even take good care of my children? I only have a name NOT money or any material possessions. So this is why when i saw this opportunity, i decided to capitalize on it with my position in the bank and i hope with your co-operation, success will be for ours. I have also attached my family photo for you to down-load and have a look at whom you are transacting with. So i will like you to confirm receipt of it.

Pls always keep in touch with me regularly to facilitate a very smooth transaction. So as I have told you i have studied and perfected this transaction before i contacted you.

Finally it's very mandatory that you follow all my instructions to avoid any mistake in this transaction and you should not in anyway let the bank know about my involvement in this transaction. Here is my direct line, you can give me call me on this number++226-760 88 305 for further clarification.

Anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Mr.T@fs1r @mudu

And after looking at some of the threads on the forum i've decided to stall for time, first of all this stops me having to call anyone at the moment, and also i want to control the pace this thing goes at, so i sent him an email back,

Quote:
Hi i'm very sorry but i dont really understand, could you please explain to me again in simpler terms.

Thanks Marc0

But what i'm wondering the most about is, if the second person reply's to me, and he mentions the percentage of money i will get, will he be stupid enough to believe im confused because in england we dont have percentages out of 100, but out of 120(or some other random thing)? And can i then get him to resend me the figures in some weird self made form of percent?
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome here!

Quote:
But what i'm wondering the most about is, if the second person reply's to me, and he mentions the percentage of money i will get, will he be stupid enough to believe im confused because in england we dont have percentages out of 100, but out of 120(or some other random thing)? And can i then get him to resend me the figures in some weird self made form of percent?

Laughing

It depends on the lad; it won't hurt to try. Twisted Evil I'd be amused to see the result.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you baiting safe and welcome.

There are just so many new EEC restictions we have to take into account.

Cannot buy a pair of pears anymore or 2 ounce of ham.

The pound is nearing parity with the Euro and inflation is a staggering 145% of GDP.

Who knows where the confusions could end or who knows the secret of the black magic box?

Advice - stay on script, give few details, act compliant, ask questions, stay eager but a bit mistrustful and unsure.

The lad wants a dollar, let him think you may give him one, hook him slow, let him see you as a possible mug, then play him.

I am in awe at the good baiters here on this forum, read and learn and have fun.
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thankyou very much both for your inputs, i'l try and convince him that we dont use percentages, the same in england.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahha! The percentage thing is hilarious. I really like that. It's going to be annoying, because they can hardly do simple addition.

You might want to tell him to take his base 10 math and shove it up his hole because you work in binary.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you use the pre decimalisation (back in 1972, so almost credible) guinea instead of pound? A guinea was a pound and a shilling (�1.05 in today's money).
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being born after pre decimalisation that could get pretty confusing, but i could maybe give it a go, i'l do some reading on money pre decimalisation Razz
I can maybe get him to convert the values into pre decimalisation values for me, and then work the percents out for me out of pi instead of 100.

As in Small value/Big Value x 3.1416

Thankyou for all the contributions so far.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd just like to say that I love your username. How cool.

Of course, I echo the advice given above too.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic