SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help needed. New to the bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Folks,
Ive just started a lovely bait, could anyone help me, its going well, and my occupation is a funny one.
anyone fancy helping me out with suggestions?

thanks
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First - Are you baiting safe? Using completely bogus info? An e-mail account that is untraceable?

Second - Ideas for fun:
- make your mugu fill out forms. There are lovely tax clearance forms, homeland security forms, ant-terrorism forms, etc. floating all over this board. Use one or invent your own (if you make up your own, be sure to include essay questions!)

- There is no Western Union anywhere near you. Nor is there a Moneygram. When the time comes to send money to the mugu, the ONLY way to do it is via bank transfer. Get the mugu's bank account info then report it to Alan (there is a sticky topic on point). Alan is a mysterious member of this board who can get bank accounts CLOSED. This is extremely bad for your mugu.

-- Consider Simb*'s s*f*ri camp. he has a number of locations, inconveniently located all over Africa. Simba has a thread on this board with details. Insist that your mugu meet you for a face-to-face at one of these locations.

Good luck!
Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified

Last edited by BRUIN on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a little information would help. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About 20.000 members here, but with no info, it's a bit hard to find the right tone or strategy Laughing
Welcome here, thought about the options of a Mentor? We all had one, just for those questions where you think, would I, could I? Look in the help forum for one, it's in a sticky.
More important are you baiting SAFE?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Simba has hung up his pith helmet now, but yes, info will help people to help you!

Welcome Smile
paulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry folks, would posting all the info here, make to mugu suspicious?
Im happy to post the whole lot.?

Let me know.

yourll laugh when i tell you the whole lot. Smile

ta
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The help forum is behind a log in so that should be safe, you can hide names with replacing a few letters by digits like replacing -- r3pl4c1ng that would give some security and we don't need to know his real name, so just "lad" would do fine and "Me" or "Character" for your baiting name would make it kinda impossible for him to Google you here when you're not behind a login.
Up to you how you wanna play it.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes post it up including full header if possible, Just change the names and contact info from you and your lad.

Edit: Spelling My lord can sombody send me the closest crazy house? I think im going coo coo for coco puffs I can not spell.

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank

Last edited by HaveFaith on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
paulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ill post for you to have a look at.
Ill need to edit the whole lot into a big text.. need a few minutes

thanks
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^you got PM, check that out first, act on it and then you're SAFE Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need for big text just the e-mail here is a example

Quote:
Hello Mr. Butt$f0r
I am here to offer you 10 quadrillion dollars in exchange for your bank information and 100 dollars. please call me at +234 xxx xxxx or my e-mail Exxx@yah00 . c o m

thank you,
@pple B0tt0m$

something like that

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
paulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: xxxxxxxxx
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: vAu4ZEtdRihdrp/bKH7K9mi3jJ7hc7yVoFsga6BPVOcj20recnsgZYUyMxdWs+UwiCmGLxW2gEKIE8LfY3oUR9CbwAcUGTJ6
Received: from blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.76]) by bay0-imc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:44:06 -0800
Received: from BLU148-W19 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:43:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: xxxxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_30a9437a-8984-4275-9ea9-05e875a7bc16_"
X-Originating-IP: [80.87.80.108]
Reply-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Please Reply Asap
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:43:23 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Dec 2008 16:43:23.0581 (UTC) FILETIME=[6C37AED0:01C9562F]

--_30a9437a-8984-4275-9ea9-05e875a7bc16_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 04 December 2008 16:44:08
To:

FROM THE DESK OF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REGIONAL MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

HELLO DEAR,

My name is Perry Steven, I am the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 42years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem,but i dont know how you will feel about this because you might feel that its scam yes there are many scammers. but am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each other.But If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2007 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Six Million Eight hundred and fifty thousand dollar [6,850.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 40% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best Regards
xxxxxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Please Reply Asap‏
Sent: 04 December 2008 18:12:29
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxxxxx
Thank you for you kind offer, Im might be quite interested in helping you.
I work for a large agricultural supplier, so i have the office facility to help you.
But tell me a little more about what you need help for.

thank
you
..me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=
Received: from col0-omc4-s18.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.220]) by bay0-imc1-s25.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 03:27:44 -0800
Received: from COL110-W42 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 03:27:34 -0800
Return-Path: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
boundary="_d60c2915-835d-4851-92f1-7c48c307dba5_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.12.165]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My Response
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:27:35 +0000
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Dec 2008 11:27:34.0843 (UTC) FILETIME=[784D78B0:01C956CC]

--_d60c2915-835d-4851-92f1-7c48c307dba5_

Sent: 05 December 2008 11:27:44
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ..me,

Thanks for your quick response, i also appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction.I wish to let you know that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction.i contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be released in your name. I'm a God fearing person and I'm a Christian, also I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free,

To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the Excess profit that was made for the year 2007 at the closing balance of my bank last year. I have kept this fund in an escrow coded account until this date. Since there was no any trace since the fund was deposited in my bank, i now decided to transfer the fund out of Ghana for our benefit. I wish to inform you that this transaction has been packaged in a professional way to benefit both of us. i do not have a foreign bank account where this fund can be transferred and I as a banker can not claim the fund as the owner.

For this reason i have to seek for your assistance to stand as the owner and the fund will be transferred into your provided account. All I require from you is your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City of Accra Ghana. I only require your

1) Home And Office Address
2) Occupation
3) Full Name
4) Age
5) Country Of Origin
6) Cell Phone/Telephone Number

All the above information of yours will be programmed in the network computer database system in my branch as a foreign investor who deposited the said fund in my branch. i will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund will be further transferred to your designated bank account. immediately I received the above information of yours I will prepare a back dated Initial deposit slip on your name, as my head office might request for such document at the process of transferring the fund to your bank account.

After the successful transfer of the fund,I will come over to meet you in your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according to already mapped out percentage. i will expect the above information as soon as possible. This is my private telephone number: +233 247 604 382.

With Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 08 December 2008 18:53:42
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mr xxxxxxxxxx,
Im very interested in what you have to offer, sounds like a real
opertunity to make some money especially at this time of the year, I think my business could handle the transactions necessary. Could you send me proof of your job and position at the bank? Maybe an official document or somesuch evidence, a scan of the document.
I would be happy to provide my bank details and credit card for your information.

Thank you

..me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGxux+9YDF3JywuBF+Q+qlUs9AAzX4QDgD6fIT31wWGsoADXjyPHNMadd8g/WrpionDgTmGE+haGNFNxFc8AkTJ
Received: from col0-omc4-s12.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.214]) by bay0-imc1-s25.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:55:24 -0800
Received: from COL110-W18 ([65.55.34.201]) by col0-omc4-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:54:49 -0800
Return-Path: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_71aae69d-4f69-40c0-af60-9bdd48d50fcb_"
X-Originating-IP: [80.87.81.79]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Waiting to hear from you soon.
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:54:49 +0000
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Dec 2008 21:54:49.0498 (UTC) FILETIME=[EC5ED7A0:01C95B11]

--_71aae69d-4f69-40c0-af60-9bdd48d50fcb_
boundary="_bdc4575e-35a8-4897-a979-6bc373709707_"

--_bdc4575e-35a8-4897-a979-6bc373709707_

Sent: 10 December 2008 21:55:27
To: me

1 attachment(s)
Statement...jpg (323.4 KB)

Dear ..me,

My dear sister i have not heard from you ever since my last mail to you. please can you call me so that we can talk and also send me your telephone number/ cell phone number so that i will be reaching you when it deemed necessary . i really want us to talk so that we can hear each others voice and know how we can proceed in this transaction. still let me know if you can come down here in Ghana. This is my private number: +233 247 604 382. i have also attached the statement of the account for your kind perusal. i really need to hear from you soon. thanks and remain blessed.

With Regards,
Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly sent me a very fake bank statement...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 10 December 2008 23:08:04
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 attachment(s)
me.bmp (5.5 MB)

Dear xxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for your email with you impressive looking accounts, at the moment im away in the remote countryside and only able to speak to you via a very slow internet connection. I am working developing a large poultry genetics unit in a small village called Spilsby, its a very long way from civilisation as you can imagine, and the winter is very cold.
Could you remind me what the proposition is again and what you need from me, could you send me a photograph of you, i enclose one of my business and what we do.
We breed featherless chickens, for the industry, at the moment we are doing ok, but your extra funds would be very useful.
kind regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sent him a BIG bmp of Adobe created picture, "me" holding a naked chicken..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..thats it so far.. waiting reply...

Last edited by paulf on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey paulf, welcome to the forums!

Go back and edit your dialogue with the scammer and xxx out all the email info for you and the scammer.

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
paulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edited.. thnx
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic