SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lonely James Dawson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is there a place on 419 (like maybe a sticky) that tells you what various insults you can make and what they mean?

I'm about to end conversations with a couple of my lads and would love to be able to cuss them out in their language Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I think the conventional advice offered around here is not to let the lads know they've been baited (which cussing them out in their own language would do). I believe the idea is to leave them perplexed and wondering WHAT they did to get so close to a payoff and then have it disappear. But, if another lad chops their dolla, that's where you can have great fun cursing them and saying mean things about their parentage and sexual habits. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that makes complete sense -- not ready to be a dollar chopper yet...still would be interesting to see a list of cuss words and what they mean...I see it used occasionally here, and would love to be in on what it means...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana,
I use this to translate english to lad speak.

http://translate.50webs.com/

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Scarlett I am sure I'll have to use the lad to english pretty soon Twisted Evil

Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it better than the russian to english translator?
skepticalzoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a few more alias Names: Terry, terrylucks, Barret Brown, Nobert Stevens, Rudolf Desmond, Larry Martene, James Fernandez, Greg Jones

E-mails: terrylucks at yahoo, Barret.brown at googlemail, norbert.stevens at yahoo, barretisbrown2006 at hotmail, rudolfdesmond8000 at yahoo, larrymartene at yahoo, lonelyjamesinluv at yahoo, lonelyjamesinluv at live, lonelygreg01 at yahoo, anita_williams at ymail

phone numbers:
skepticalzoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is back and is still on datehookup.com search for Dallas, TX age 35 new photo, different name hopeful gregg, a few changes he is a animal scientist. General info all the same. This site is generally 90% of the men are actually from the city/state they say on their profile. Not that I have dated all of the 90% the few I have encountered were close to their listings, just 2 were crazy out of 6.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic