SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Having a BLAST with my first one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoMama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WEEEE! This one actually got an attitude with me! First, he copies the M7TN S3CUR3 code WRONG and got an 'invalid' ID. He then berates me and tells me to do it.

Hello Mr J0hn,

Since you are trying to teach me my job,being in this business for over 26 years,then why don't you use the same website and Codes ,that is http://mtcn.secure.la and enter XXXXXXXXXXXX to get for us the M7CN.I have told you that,that we've done several times,but it has kept telling us that,"that ID is unknown please try again".So if you have my doubt,you can as well do the same and get to us the M7CN,since you are currently also on a Comuter at the moment[/color].

WOW....so here's my response:
Dr. S#trick,

Although your comment about teaching job was very rude....i discover that the code was missing ce at the end of it. You did not use the correct code because it was put in the email from westeeen un1on. As I said may times....I cannot get teh M7CN because of security reasons. Go to the website and enter correct code of XXXXXXXX. If this does not work we will have to do something else or I will use another company. I no afford to have my money sitting at w3stern un1on!

I guess he got it to work so far:

Current Server Time: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:55:05 -0500

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:12:15 -0500
Time of last Box click: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:53:33 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 25
Total Refreshes: 8
Completed the Process?: no
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, JoMama. Very Happy I'm glad you are having fun with your first lad. The lads really like that website, so be ready to hear some glowing testimonials. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads have actually sat through thousands of clicks - great to watch Smile

Welcome - and if you're feeling like even more fun, create some extra characters of your own, and slowly feed them to your lad - then when he gets all whiney with one and decides to cut you off, you just start torturing from another one you've already got set up (and straight baiting with) - never let him be free Smile
JoMama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still at it:

Current Server Time: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:45:51 -0500

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 02:38:11 -0500
Time of last Box click: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 04:18:17 -0500
Total Correct boxes clicked: 402
Total Refreshes: 31
Completed the Process?: no

He now states:

Compliment of the day to you Mr J0hn,

I'm still looking forward to receiving an email from you as regards to the last email i sent to you yesterday,as we are yet to have access to the M7CN ,even after several trial on phone to get through to the Weesten un1on service via their phone number all to no avail.

Meanwhile,attached here is a copy of your loan"LETTER OF GUARANTEE"obtained from the Federal High Court of Justice N1geria,few days ago by my Public Relations Officer,as i have just decided to have it here to you for clarification OK.

So,do get back in touch with us ,giving your phone number,as well as the M7CN if possible for you to do that ,or you can better still ,use the M0ney Gr@m outlet to effect the payment.

I look forward to receiving an email from you regarding that effect.

What's the matter???? The customer service number doesn't work???? Aw!!! I wonder would I have any luck sending it through 419's m0ney Gr@m!!!
JoMama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now my benefactor has given me two e-mail addresses of his clients that did a W3stern Un1on transfer to him just today. I wrote them and asked them "Is this guy STUPID?". I wonder what their response will be.

Feel free to contact his 'clients' since he's given me their e-mails:

Edit:...I'll hold onto the e-mail addresses until I know more..thanks for the advice!

Edit: Heard from his client. Amazingly she has the same ip address as him.

Last edited by JoMama on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we know these mail addresses are not itps or even people taking a loss?

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic