SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scottish Lad in Waterloo... (London, UK)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disraeli wrote:
@ seminal

What time could you get there for, I'll easily delay him.

Apologies mate, just out of a meeting, got another one in a minute. Wont get out at all. I havent a digital camera either.

Could you get him to Smith Square? There's a big church in the middle (St Johns) that my office overlooks. I could snap some pictures on a camera phone if thats any better?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, 14 missed calls and 4 voice-mails later, he's just finally figured I won't be coming. So he's packed up and gone. He was actually outside the playhouse theatre, so he didn't listen to my instructions to stand on the corner. We never did get a picture of him there, but at least it's wasted a lot of his time, and a return ticket to Wimbledon, so at least that's something. I'll try to get some more lads to London, and I'll keep you in the know seminal, hopefully we'll get some pictures of them.
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers mate. I will start bringing my digital camera to work!!!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get a good pic post it I might id him. I am often in wombletown.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Disraeli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here's the update as we approach the end of the day: He still keeps calling me, and I, in my usual lazy way, am ignoring them all. However, he left a voicemail saying that any issue can be resolved, so he clearly thinks that all is O.K., that or he is being persistent and not wanting to lose someone even though something seems fishy (probably the latter.) Any ideas what I should say to him as to why I didn't show up after an hour? And how I can drag this on? Maybe should get him back to his home of Glasgow?
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Likewise if you need help regarding wombletown just PM me. Suggested meeting point would be beside the 'fat schoolgirls' statue outside the centre court shopping centre.

Up the Dons!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I might send him to Wombletown then. Let you's grab some pictures of him. What time and place would suit you both, and give you a good opportunity to grab some shots of him?
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What time and place would suit you both, and give you a good opportunity to take some shots at him?

Slight edit to above.

Is there a book depository or a handy grassy knoll nearby the common?

Twisted Evil
Disraeli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll leave it unedited and ambiguous. Should some fate befall him that is out of my control I wouldn't want to shut the door on any conspiracy. Don't worry though, I'll make sure I take along my old Bolex and grab the whole business on tape.
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying not to give too much personal information away, the following times are good for me:

Mon-Fri 12:00 to 14:00 (i.e. lunchtime ish)
Mon-Thur 17:30 onwards
Fridays 17:30 - 19:00
Saturdays - flexible
Sunday - flexible

During office hours I don't need that much notice to get to Wimbledon station, say like 5 minutes or so Laughing At weekends, 30 mins notice will do.

Wimbledon is always busy, lots of possible meeting points, and lots of good 'cover' such as sitting in Burger King opposite the aforementioned fat schoolgirls, or just general window shopping, checking bus timetables, or sitting on lots of public benches around the area.

I don't have a good camera - only a camera phone - but that shouldn't be a problem. Can't seem to find a webcam covering the area though.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just got off the phone from him, and he's going to be in Wimbledon tomorrow at 1pm, outside the Centre Shopping Centre in Wimbledon by the bronze statue of the two ladies. Anyone able to grab some shots of him? He'll be wearing a tweed cap, and I think a red jacket. He's not all that clear on the phone.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Dis, just read your PM now (Monday). How did it go?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he turned up at the shopping centre and stayed for just over an hour, leaving me with plenty of voicemail. I think he may have clicked, however, I'll maybe try to drag him out once again, as lads are usually quite curious chaps!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I've been out all weekend and am just catching up and getting dry.

I'm on customer site until Friday now so won't be able to do anything until then.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic