SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IMPORTANT this is NOT A PISHING SCAM!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to laugh.

I'll give marks for being funny for two reasons.

I can only guess that phishing is not as successful as it used to be, and the clever use of stupid logic is bound to work right ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Altair
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he says it's not a phishing scam, then you can trust him. What would the internet become if you couldn't trust people on what they say? Rolling Eyes
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think you miss under stood him because of a spelling error he put a H were the other s should have gone .I think your makeing him tyrep to faaast Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You now extracting the urine out of him?
Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where can they go with this...

What about reverse logic: This IS a phishing scam!

Or: This isn't a phising scam! (not)

Cellphone United Kingdom Spain United Kingdom Safari Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic