SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lasses, Lasses everywhere

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea getting started into this how much fun it would be. I have just got my third bank account and am working about 26 lasses .Feels just like high school all over again.4ppl.com is like the feeding grounds for the lasses I highly recommend it if you are a stalker...Nine out of ten are scams and they are greedy little women/men incognito....If anyone is interested I will share my pups just PM me....

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know Tr1kst3r...he does have a bunch of greedy little tarts - he's good at finding them...

The last one asked for 7k for 3 months of living expenses:

3,000 to keep internet connection
2,000 for food
2,000 for mics. so she didn't have to ask him for more for awhile.

So far he's been pretty good at getting bank account info sent to alan...and positive responses from alan Wink

Most of my lads I have to work on for a month or so (but starting to get trophy pics) before they ask me for money - women are very up front about it...

And please if you're new & looking for a lass, PM him, he has quite a few of the greedy b1tch3s and every night keeps finding a ton more...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a Job LOL....It is a trip to have open 4 to 7 windows open at one time...I am starting to sign in as invisible and picking and choosing my favorites....

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

which is exactly what they're doing...

I start to feel insulted when I see a lad sign in & then immediately sign-out (put himself on stealth mode) and it's not me that he wants to play with :-O

but I'm too stingy with my fake money...and give them too much grief over the process that it takes to enter the US... I need to start to just play along & say "yes dear I'll send you money when you send me a picture I can show my friends" - rather than arguing with them that I have bills to pay and don't have an extra 50 to spare...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta give a little to get a little sometimes I think. They seem to be willing to give up account info pretty freely when the check is in the mail so to say but what do I know I am new here too....

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trick or Ivana what is the site you are in ?
I'm not realy into this dating game, but i need some fun
is it all text based ?

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4 p p l.com has been very fruitful..it's where our friend Crai4g found me.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay scambuster3!
So glad to hear you want to get in on the dating action.

We are drowning in all the love and romance over here and could use some more help.

Its really fun when they constantly have to kiss your behind when you know they really hate you and would rather kick you in it,lol Twisted Evil
To me that makes it double the fun.

So grab some sweeties and get them hooked and then start torturing them Laughing

I also found some good ones on 5inglesnet.com

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been putting mine through withdrawals. I have had other things going on but my mail box is full. Even the ones who I have busted out message me still. They really never give up do they.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I am giving this online dating caper a try
its feels very creepy

OMG only just signed up at 4ppl and a "lady" mailed me , all of 5 minutes
while typeing this post

trying for more bank accounts Laughing

"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
Closed lad accounts
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well from what I've seen on trickster's screen (we're a rl couple) not all of these "ladies" are very lady like Wink

as he put it "now I know why they're called 'bush people'" lol

the will want your phone number, web cam, mic, etc...they push hard for that stuff...

and they're definitely more direct and bold than a guy - a guy will string you along for months before starting to ask for money...

we find out pets at 4ppl -- at first he just let the ladies come on to him, but has gotten really good at finding scammers just from their profiles...so when he gets bored he goes after them...

He is a rich oil baron who races sports cars...

He just tells the women how he has a lawsuit against WU for losing his money on more than one occasion...almost every third one will give him bank details...

There are a lot of them who try to run the "my daddy had millions and I have to get it out of the country" - so if you're good at that theme you'll be really good at this line of baiting...

Have fun -- it's an interesting line of baiting

Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah they are pretty quick t jump you just pick you a suspect profile and view it for a few minutes then they will come to you .
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks all

couple of hours waiting and 6 "ladys"
2 in Ghana, will be chatting with them
all pushing for IM

I am happy for them to have my phone number as this will prove they are real ladys

Closed lad accounts
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I am considering getting a prepaid phones with an anonymous number and no name attached to it.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooooooooooooooooooooo i had my first chat on yahoo today

it made my flesh crawl to know that its a good chance that its a lad scammer on other end of keyboard eck !

it took her 3 posts to tell me she wants someone to help her relocate from ghana

do you reckon she is a live one ?

Closed lad accounts
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go SB3!!

Just wait, once you have them going then you can start giving them the creeps,lol... Laughing If you think you have a guy, then think of something so disgusting a guy would hate! Then tell them you want to do that to them Twisted Evil

Creepiness can work both ways you know Wink
Also press them for webcam and pics and calls and just bother the hell out of them. I had fun torturing one last night like that. He is pretending to be a rich white guy of course. And he is getting close to the money asking stage. So im wanting webcam and pics and all kinds of fun things from him. He is working very hard trying to convince me now that hes legit.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just post a profile on "my beloved net" any male profile with the first photo you find. and sit back and wait. With-in a couple of days , they will be falling over themselves to write to you. And there 99% scammers

I'm getting about ten a day, and have my own set of scripts, You will find that some don't reply,, but if you get a couple a day. It's still too many to do them justice..

A nice delaying tactic, is "Thanks for your inquiry, unfortunately I'm unable to give your e-mail the attention it needs , due to unforseen work commitments, But as soon as time allows I will get back to you"

You really only need a couple or three on the go at once, unless your intending to marry the computer screen, and don't have a private life..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I have had to back off they were driving me crazy. I am kind of picking my favorites now and letting the rest of them slide. I got carried away by all the hits that I was getting and took on way to many at one time. It is hard to have six panes open and keep up with them all but I was doing it....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic