SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I left Remy hanging

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this in Minge's email box.

Quote:
From Remy Dickson
to Minge Merkins
date Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 4:48 AM
subject Read???????

Dear Minge,
Thanks for your mail. But you did not tell me this before. All i want you to do now is to and send me 500 Dollars so that i will meet you where you are because i have a friend who can do it. I will come with the person so that he can remove the ink. I have to move to board near cote d ivoire and Ghana to meet the person so that i will pick him up to me you where you are. Hope your kidnaapers will not hurt me.

Send the money with my name through western union or money gram.

I am waiting to pick the money.
Remy

Then he sent this email with just a subject:
Quote:
from Remy Dickson
to Minge Merkins
date Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:53 PM
subject where are you minge?

So, I sent a reply..
Quote:
from Minge Merkins
to Remy Dickson
date Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:09 AM
subject Re: where are you minge?
mailed-by gmail.com

Remy?

If Remy is as stupid as I think he is, he'll just pick up where we left off.
Laughing

EDIT: Go HERE for the story.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you have GOT to be kidding me...

that was a great bait Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be back . . . how can he refuse your sharp little teeth Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be eating out of your hand in no time again I'm sure.

You could yell at him for not sending flowers while you were in the hospital though... he should have known. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember that! Hahahaha! I love lads who, against all experience and probable outcomes, continue on the path they were on! Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got him where you want him and he'll never let go. Sic him Weasey! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait for the right moment and then in with the fork!

Classic!! Razz

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm cooking up some popcorn now and setting back in a comfy chair to watch the next chapter in this superb saga. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, Remy! Very Happy That safari was so much fun, Weasel! I had a blast chatting with you when you sent him off onto the dock, looking for you in all those containers! Laughing Please have him rescue you this time! Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our hero hasn't responded to my email. Confused

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have his phone number, Weasel? I hope so! I wanna hear Poopsiekins again.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do have his phone number.. I will have to wait on calling him.

I sent another email. A frantic one.

Quote:
Minge Merkins
to Remy Dickson
date Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:15 AM
subject Re: where are you minge?

1:15 AM (12 minutes ago)

REMY!! Where the hell have you been?! I've been waiting for you for months!! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Minge

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a WINNER! (or is that LOSER?)

Remy just couldn't resist. Laughing

Quote:
from Remy Dickson

to Minge Merkins
date Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:34 AM
subject Reply from Remy

hide details Dec 12 (1 day ago)

Dear Minge,

Surprise to read from you and where are you now?

Remy

I guess he has had enough of Minge? NAH!!! I can win him over again if I call him and give him a sob story. Laughing
Quote:

from Remy Dickson
to Minge Merkins
date Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM
subject BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WORK NOW AND IF YOU DO NOT TAKE TIME IT WILL BURN YOU Laughing

Minge,

You are asking me where I am at present. I am surprise to read from you once again. Now what plan do you come with this time around? Now do you come with Gold or diamond? For how month I have never send you message because I know that you are your member want to make sure you people put me into trouble but my living God that work with holy ghost fire did not not let you to get me.

Now they tell you to ask me where I am staying now and I want you to know that only person that can take my life is God not even you or your members because I know what I passed through after knowing you as a friend. What do you really want from me but I do not understand you and I wonder how you liar to yourself by making me to go to Nigeria without getting you without knowing that it was your plan to take our my life. I am sorry for you for the kind of life you are living and try to give your life to God the creator of heaven and earth and if you try any thing stupid to me, you will receive the reward through the fire of Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name Amen.

When I read your message I started laughing because I know you very well and you know that you are a looser, you look for me. Well, I am here in cote d ivoire and I do not know where you are because I wonder how you white women always tell liar. Now you are Gold, Diamond and money paint with colour and what type of game are you trying to play?

I know what I pass through after knowing you, you with your member cannot get me because my hand are clean and I have never kill before and have never plan evil with anybody since I was born, so why did you plan to kill me with your group and I want you to know that it will not work and if I do evil by killing or by blocking another person's way, whatever you plan will get me but since my hand are clean, you will not succeed with your friend. You pretend as if you do not know anybody with your group receiving strange calls from people who claim to be your family members and a man who claim to be lawyer looking for you and some who claim to be your sister and your brother, what type of human being are you. I do not understand you and you want me to listen to you and how I wish I follow your instructions, my life could have been in danger may be nobody will hear from me by now.

My spirit that follow me from here to Cote D'Ivoire will always be with me because I am innocent someone and I have never see where you send your spiritual money through Western Union where by I cannot pull them and I want to ask you what type of money is that that you send to me, thanks to God that I did not collect any of your things. You are a big liar, so try to give your life to God so that he will change you. Since I know you, it is from one problem to another; from another to another why can't you ask your self a question what is happening to you. Now that I am ok in the Lord Jesus Christ, leave me alone and eat your money with your friend because I know that I will be rich and nobody can stop it even you. My families are not rich but God everything is possible.

I was planning with you that with the money you have we can use it to open company here in Cote d’Ivoire and Nigeria without knowing that you have another thing in your mind with your group. Tell me exactly what you want from me Minge. I am not a killer and if you want whom you are going to kill look for them out there where ever you are ok. I am not evil someone and if you are looking for them and do business with, look for them and I want you to take your time to read this message which I sent to you and I want you to leave me alone now that I have peace of mind in Jesus Christ.

How you plan that you do not know cote Ivoire and you move with a car in the night claiming that the driver have collected your money a country which you do not know before and I want you to know that your plan fail because I did not fall into it and you have come again with another plan it will not work. I know how I receive message inside my box without number claming that he is your husband that I should leave you alone and I want you to settle with your husband ok and leave me alone. You are not pure with your group and leave me alone to see how I will make it by the help of God Almighty and not your own wicked Gods.

Minge you are evil, wicked and evil planner and you claim you do not know what you are doing, please, eat your money with your group and leave me alone. Your Dollars have never finish, I mean your Dollars that your drive claimed. What game do you want to play now? Why are writing mail again, what plan do you come with again. Now are you coming with containers or ship into cote D' Ivoire or new cars laugh laugh:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Read carefully and give your life to God, I mean the God that created heaven and earth and the God of Moses, Abrahim and Joseph, David, not your own evil God. I do not think that you are a human being, leave me alone.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he gets that crazy idea out of his head that Minge wants to kill him, I think it will be ok between you two. Where ever did he get that nutty idea, and who is this group he is talking about? Good luck, Minge! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will be alright once he learns you have been on a sabbatical and have joined the Church of Milk and Honey. Perhaps he would join also.

Twisted Evil

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do not think that you are a human being, leave me alone

LOL, for some reason that last line made me giggle like a school girl. He has no idea that the Weasel has her teeth in him and soon he will be jumping through hoops AGAIN Laughing I love it.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I just need to figure out what to do with him. He's obviously in a bad way over there ( Rolling Eyes )....

Ahhhhh <---- That's Remy, at this point, I imagine.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In other words, "Pick your poison, Remy!" Laughing

Quote:
from Minge Merkins
to remy
date Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:45 AM
subject Re: BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WORK NOW AND IF YOU DO NOT TAKE TIME IT WILL BURN YOU

hide details 2:45 AM (12 minutes ago)

Remy,

I don't know what makes you think I'm trying to kill you. I just had some bad luck when I got here. I'm hurt that you think this. What can I do to patch things up between us?

Minge

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know what I pass through after knowing you, you with your member cannot get me because my hand are clean and I have never kill before and have never plan evil with anybody since I was born, so why did you plan to kill me with your group and I want you to know that it will not work and if I do evil by killing or by blocking another person's way, whatever you plan will get me but since my hand are clean, you will not succeed with your friend

has this guy lost one of his hands???
did you do that to him weasel Twisted Evil
or was it cut off for stealing Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A SKYHOOK wrote:
has this guy lost one of his hands???
did you do that to him weasel Twisted Evil
or was it cut off for stealing Twisted Evil

I don't know if he did.. Maybe it got cut off when he was wandering in and out of ocean cargo containers looking for Minge. Twisted Evil

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Weasel...how about contacting notobescammed, and call Remy up on the radioshow today? He's a hoot on the telephone. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remy is PISSED! Was it something I said? Laughing

Quote:
from Remy Dickson
to Minge Merkins
date Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 4:29 AM
subject BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WORK NOW AND IF YOU DO NOT TAKE TIME IT WILL BURN YOU

hide details 4:29 AM (13 hours ago)

Dear Minge,

What makes me think so is that you always give me headache, I went to Nigeria with our game plan but you were no where to be find. I am sorry you had bad luck and where are you now? Do I hear say what will you do to hurt us, you mean you and me.

What do you want from me because to tell you the truth I do not understand you and since I do not receive calls from people who claim to be your family members, have I rest of mine? Tell me what I do to offend you?

You send me money and I cannot pull the money from Western Union, the first that have never happen to me and you want me to believe you. What have I done to merit this bur shit Laughing from you and those who claim that they hold you. The story is strange and I have never have problem before since I was born and I do not want to fall into trouble.

I do not want more headaches from you and the people who claim they know you like Usoma Bello and his group. My God is my protector for now and he will continue to be. I do not have money now but I have rest of mind but I know that God that created this world will surely open the blessing door for me. I do not have doubt about that. I am sure I will survive in this world that my mother brought into.

Tell me exactly what you want from and where are you now?

Remy.

Quote:

from Minge Merkins
to remy
date Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 5:12 PM
subject Re: BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WORK NOW AND IF YOU DO NOT TAKE TIME IT WILL BURN YOU

hide details 5:12 PM (25 minutes ago)

Dear Remy,

I don't know of this "bur shit" you speak of. All I wanted to do was split the money I stole from Bello with you. Now, I find myself stuck in South Africa.. What are you going to do to help me remedy this, since it is clearly your fault that I have come this far. Why do you lay the blame on me? Let's just pick up where we started off, and to hell with the other people.

Minge

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's just let bygones be bygones...tell him you love him, Minge, and just can't live to be without him, and how you would just like to.... Laughing

edit: take his tiny little head in your hands and squeeze the shit out of it

Safari Issac to Chad
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, for goodness sake! Laughing

Quote:
Remy Dickson
to Minge Merkins
date Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 1:56 AM
subject Read from Remy
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 1:56 AM (13 hours ago)

Dear Minge,

I read from you today understanding that you are now in South Africa. I am happy for you that your life is save but Minge i know what i am talking about. As you said that we should forget what happened, i accept that ok but you will make sure that i do not have any problem with any body.

Do not blame me because i never wish you bad in my life since i know just that the way things happen to you was so strange. I will not blame you any more ok but i do not want anything to hurt me and i was planing to stay with you but i find strange things happening in my life which i have never witness before.

If i may know how much is with you there in South Africa and if you want i will like you to send the money through Western Union to me here and you will come down to Nigeria to meet me there. Tell me exactly how much is with you so that i will tell you what to do. If you send the money and i claim it here, i will like yo to come down to nigeria for us to see face to face and plan how to invest this money.

Reply to me urgently ok and i hope that you are ok with you there in South Africa.

Remy.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If i may know how much is with you there in South Africa and if you want i will like you to send the money through Western Union to me here and you will come down to Nigeria to meet me there.
I see a bit of hope for a second safari here... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic