SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Join the fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone is looking for fresh meat, I may have a live one Very Happy . "Pr3cious" is stuck in a refugee camp in senegal. Not only is she looking for the love of her life, but she needs someone to stand in and help transfer her fathers million$ out of the UK. Lets show her some love... Twisted Evil

Quote:
[email protected]
Hello Dearest
Thanks for your response.dear i am really much interested in you as a dearly love in my life after i go through your profile,and was not able to resist my feelings about you,
my name is (pr3cious Funsh0) 23 years old girl from Sudan,i am from a family of three,a first daughter of my parents,my father was an international business man before he died in this present crisis in my country,but presently i am residing in Senegal, because of the rebel war in my country,the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents and my two younger brothers in a cold blood.God save my life because i was living in the school, so i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal with help of some soldiers with some others refugees ,so presently i am residing in the (N�dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum under the United Nations High Commission,)
I am in great pains here in the camp,i am just like some one is in the prison,i don't have my free movement,this is my three months now in this camp with
suffering and pains,
i really need a loved man to help me out of this situation,
I wish to contact you personally to share my love and expiriense together with you,my dear,there is a particullar thing that have buthered me for some couple of days now,and i could not found a solution to it, which is one of my expiriences,just see me as a body and feel free with me,i believe that a day in a good relationship is like year in my site, if loves understand each other,
.My late father of a blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6,7m in a bank LONDON, with my names as the next of kin. which i contacted the bank some days ago to confirm the money and how i can withdraw it to care and come out from this camp so
that i can contue my education, the bank said that; i will need a forighn partner to stand on
my behalf to transfer the money into the persons account as long as i am a refugee, but dear the money is not even my most problem now, my problem now is to come out from this camp and continue my education, and i have all the documents and every thing consighning my fathers transaction with the bank,
please my dear i may need your help in one way or the other,i am now an orphan,i have no body who can stand for me on this transaction, and the kind of pains i am going through in this camp is unbearable to me, please dear, i need your help, in any way you know that you can help me in this situation, i will love you with all my heart,and will never in my life forget about you,
if you can help me to transfer this money into your personal account for me to join you in your country, i will be most greatful,i am loyal and very humble that you will never regret,or even to help me out of the refugee camp i will also be happy,i wishes to give you an offer of 20% pecent of the total money after the transfer,thanks
this is the number to get me on phone,(+221777339640)that is a refugee camp telephone number,it controls by the revrend father who is encharge of the camp,just tell him that you want to speak to Faith he will invite me to come and answer your call,
darling on asseptance to help me, just mail me back
and farword all your informations
your full adress--------
you phone number---------
your office adress---------
and your fax number---------
so that i will give you the bank contact in london and all my fathers documents,
hope to hear from you
yours pr3cious Funsh0,
kisses and hugs

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey that's my Xmas present and her name is kr1sty v4y3, same story/country/age terrible pictures though
Have fun

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B!ll and I have the same lass. Her name is Kr!sty V@le and she's in a church!
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one that I've been working on for about 2 weeks now.
Different name, but same country, age, and scenario.

I have her inches away from filling out the 50 page passport application. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers are crossed for you Blah!

Hope you get them. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fingers are crossed, Blah - good luck! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure I read something about her somewhere not so long ago, do a google of the email address and something will come up

Ahh, here she is, she is posted at Scamwarners Click Here

Good luck with the forms Blah

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fingers x'd for you

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I've got this one on the go too.

I'll obviously steer clear of the 50 page application (sounds good), but the lad has pretty much agreed to go on a safari for me. Let's hope he (sorry she Very Happy ) keeps up to his word.

Alembic
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten bank accounts but no safari's yet. I am working a new set right now on a different email addy maybe I can get one on the run this time Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic