SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aupair Scam.. advise please..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paulf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

received this one.

Some sort of scam.. Advise please, is it worth a pop?

Hello Aupair, I am Mrs alise, 40 Years Old from United Kingdom I work withMultimedial Consultant in United Kingdom and I don't usually stay homeunless during weekends. My contact address is 11 Chiswick Tce, ActonLane London London, W4 W4 5LY . I will like you to know that I havejust 2 kids which names are Philip and Linda there ages are 3 yearsand 5 years old. My husband is a Medical Doctor and due to his natureof job ....he is not aways at home.I want an Aupair nanny for thembecause they are the only one left at home . Your duties will be taking the kids to school and bringing them backhome, play with them, go to museums, playground, watching movies,prepare/serving their snacks and foods. You will have your PrivateRoom which will have Bathroom,Toilet, Television, Air-Conditional. Youwill have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get intouch with your friends and loved ones. You will be having Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so to enable you have enoughtime for yourself. As for your salary, I will be paying you 1,500Pounds every 4 weeks and a pocket fee of 400 Pounds weekly which Isuppose should be Okay by you . I hope to read from you soon.

Mrsalise
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Au pair scams are very common (here's an example of them based on a Google search)

Based on the poor use of the English language (from a supposed native speaker), I'd say "scam".

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you say it's a scam. You're not in the UK presumably. He'll ask you to pay fees up front via Western Union for a visa, work permit, etc.
It's an impossibly high salary for an au-pair.
I don't know if it's worth baiting, but don't if he's got your real life details.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
janelane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently "working" on an au - pair scam , it´my first scam bait Very Happy

You can read how´s it going on here:) :

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153317
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi Paul

This would be worth following up, just to see whare it goes..

BUT if they have any personal details, address, e-mail, phone number, name.. then DROP it and block there sender name and forget about it

Baiting is all about doing it safely,, you are working with criminals.

There is no reason why you can't set up a e-mail account gmail, fastmail, etc and a character name, then make up a story about a friend giving you there contact details, blah, blah

Or if your not sure apply for a mentor on here, and they will guide you through it.
Good Luck.. and please report back on how you went.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic