SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, seems like the lad is going to wait around. Guess he's out of options now. Two emails from him this morning:

Quote:
Dear Tim,

Thank you for your mail, i will be waiting for you. I stay at one of the estates in abeche, when you come back, you email me so that i can come and meet you or you can come and meet me. This cafe people are saying that they will not open from monday to wednesday because of public holidays. I dont know how i can get in touch with you because of this public holiday
Thanks
Osuoha Uche Nnaemeka

Then other brain cell clicks on:

Quote:
Dear Tim,

I am worried about this public holiday issue as this isthe only cybercafe here, how can we mail each other then?please let me know. Please tell me where i can comeand meet you on teusday morning, it will be better this way so that the public holiday willnot prevent us from meeting.the foundation is worried already about my safetyplease as i have no money on me again.
Thanks
Osuoha Uche Nnaemeka

Tuesday is Eid al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifice). Somehow I think Timmy will be delayed. Thursday, Danny will find out that something happened. By then, he will most likely be at the end of his rope.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great timing for him. Tell him to enjoy the local festivities during this Feast of the Sacrifice, it's a once in a lifetime chance for him to sniff up some local culture.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me his phone number. Apparently he still has his cell phone with him. Any chance we can knock it out of service? I'd hate to think he has anyone back home that would like him enough to send money to get back.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Zecura
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job Guys!!!!

It was a pleasure reading about your "Safari".

Keep up the great work.

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The TW@T church does have a representative in Abeche who could help him. He just has to ask for Reverend Ch@rles H00ey.
He is the one in the red robe waiting for the Miracle network to turn up.
Or I could give him a ring?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow's weather in Abeche calls for only 100 degrees fahrenheit. Today was 102. Last May it got up to 113 degrees for Adamu & Co.

http://www.qwikcast.com/cgi-bin/forecast.cgi?zip=Abeche,TD

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. He's going to be without internet for a couple days. Let's find a way to either constantly flash his phone or call his cell company and report his phone stolen. If anyone can help, let me know.

Ideally, I'd like one call every hour or two, continually for the next couple of days. He has to keep his phone on because of a call he's waiting for.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me the number, your mentorshipness - i'll irritate him during the day... which, by a remarkable time zone coincidence, is late evening to middle of the night for him Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can make some calls as well

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me, too. I can hit him with Skype out all night long.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

foreign language, french maybe? then "the number you have called cannot be reached"

slap for turning the phone off Wink my phone's working because I just got my mugu out of bed at 3am Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PMs sent. If he's turning his phone off at night, then that's exactly why Timmy won't be able to meet him.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I called him, twice. I yelled that I couldn't hear him. He saud, "Hello?" over and over.... it was about 5AM local time.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone can get a recorded call, that would be great. Let's also see if we can get his phone shut down. He'd truly be screwed then.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never wanted to shut their phones down. Sometimes it becomes the only method available to hear how bad everything is going for them. Just something to consider, if you like listening to that sort of stuff.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A hearty bravo to you all, it is good to watch this masterpiece develop. I have had to stop drinking coffee whilst reading this thread.

I have tried to find a restuarant guide on the web for Abéché. Maybe they keep it under their hat, so to speak, to save being inundated, especially at this time of the year.

Maybe the missionaries with bring the lad a packed lunch when they eventually get back?
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to hear them whine......(boo hoo) Sad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason I would like to shut down his phone is it's his only way to call home right now. Just on the outside chance that someone would care enough about this piece of scum to send him money to get home, I'd like to keep that from happening.

Then again, he may sell his phone to get money for food at this rate.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like after midnight right now. I am going to call. I lack the sophistication to record.... (am not techo savvy like that).

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know how it goes. I'm sure his spirits will be temporarily lifted when that phone rings, then dashed into the pits of despair once again.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got him! He woke up, and kept explaining he was at "the estate", and asking where I was. I told him I was Winston and that I was calling to tell him he should either meet "Timothy" in Sudan or wait until after the holidays. He kept asking for my number, so I rattled off 12 random numbers fast, which he could ot understand, and ten said I would call him back. That was a few hours ago.

I am calling him again right now. Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling Timothy is going to have something bad happen and won't be able to come to Abeche, again. I hear puff adders will hurt someone pretty badly, so badly they can't deliver money to a streaded scammer.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hardly wait for the day when T is supposed to arrive in Abeche and... doesn't. This lad is screwed.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the lad is expecting a phone call any time now from Timothy, letting him know that he's on his way with the money. My plan right now, and let me know what you think, is to have a phone call to the lad in about 12 hours saying that there was an accident. Timothy had to be airlifted out to the US Naval facility in Djibouti due to the severity of his issues, however, he left something for our lad in his tent.

Now, if he doesn't go get the money, he'll spend the rest of his life wondering "what if"? If he goes to Sudan to get the money, the rest of his life should be about 15 minutes after he steps over that border. Geneina, camp #10, that's where Timmy supposedly was. I don't think there is an actual camp 10 though.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I called again. He sounded so happy.. until I told him I was not Timothy.

I really like that idea, SSA. The puff adder had drama, but this one.. very believable, and if he goes.. that could be the end, but if he returns home? Small boi for life! And he will wonder what if, which will turn into if-only. There is, of course, the possibility of this idiot wandering off into Sudan, and disappearing. That would be unfortunate.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic