SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to everyone involved! Great News...
Any idea how he travelled? and where he does stay?

Too bad the twat-chopper can not come to abeche to pick him up, so he really has to come to Sudan, I hope he won't get 'stredded' Twisted Evil
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you guys think there are two guys involved or just one? I dont think Dan has read the emails yet that I sent him yet??

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since he's 2-3 days late, Timothy is going to be unavailable to call and can only email from his satellite laptop out in the Sudan. I think I'm going to slap him and demand a picture proving he's there.

Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which email account is he using?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one. I just slapped him and told him I didn't believe he was in Abeche and demanded a photo. Then I'll tell him I'm in Geneina, which is about 15 miles over the border into Sudan, and about 110 miles from Abeche.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Niiiiice~~!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad has been very quiet all day. My two boxes had a bunch of emails from him at about 9.30 am Abeche time and then nothing. Hasn't read his mail at all. Wonder how much money he brought and how quickly he runs out of cafe time?

Hopefully he reads his mail and gets his mugu butt into gear. I'm hoping for a picture from Abeche followed by his possibly one-way trip into Geneina or beyond. There's really not much else east of there until you get to Khartoum.

By the way, here's a land mark I will give him.

Here's a couple more shots of that wonderful desert oasis where Tim is near(ish).

It looks so inviting that if I didn't already live in a vacation destination, I'd so move there.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work gals/guys. I guess the only thing I am saddened by is that D4n got back to us . . . I was really hoping that he had been horizontally discharged. Ohh well, by the time we are done he will be wishing he was deded Twisted Evil

SSA, Let me know when you are need of my funds to be released. I will drop D4n an email to keep him abreast of the situation with the Sirrus Star.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Dan an e-mail telling him that my financial advisor is getting nervous and telling me to withdraw my contribution. I told him I would do no such thing unless the Reverend tells me to but I can't let this drag on forever so he had best get moving.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's pretend like the church and everyone else has given up on him. So, for right now, no emails. I want them to come later, if and when he gets out of the mess he has now found himself in.

Everyone actively involved in this bait, you can go ahead and add the Safari to your signature now.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news Very Happy to see this charity scammer has done the big jump ! :applause:

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA, since it is your baby the US Navy stands by your decision to go quiet on D4n. Lets me know when I can order the carpet bombing of D4n's area Twisted Evil

Also, since its your baby, I would suggest you should get to title the safari for all the Safari wearers here.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm, how about "The Highway to Hell" safari? Either that, or something that ties in his charity scamming.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will second "Highway to Hell." How about the rest of you guys/gals do we have a third to make it official Very Happy

As long as he is on the H2H, lets just make sure he doesnt break down until he gets there. Go get em SSA.

BACK the ATTACK
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My out of competition 2 cents: 'pathway to hell' ?

Great job so far SSA et al. Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dusty road to....."
"Beaten track to....."
"Donkey trail to...."

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about "The Highway to Hell is Paved with Fake Charitable Deeds"?

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All of the above sound good. Maybe 'Goat trail to hell, Dan the charity man'

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Let's pretend like the church and everyone else has given up on him. So, for right now, no emails. I want them to come later, if and when he gets out of the mess he has now found himself in.

Everyone actively involved in this bait, you can go ahead and add the Safari to your signature now.

How do we do that??

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to your profile and do : then pith and then : again

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see he will get the Christmas he deserves Very Happy

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still in touch Very Happy

Quote:
Greetings to you in the name of the LORD, I am away on an official assignment in Bakassi Penusilla, Cameroun while Mr. Osuoha Uche Nnaemeka, the senior financial officer, has gone to Abeche to meet with the missionaries.
I will be back next week, please make your donations with this reciever name in nigeria.

Use this details to send the donation to the foundation, dont send it to any other reciever except this one i gave you bellow

ip = 62.68.66.142

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the split personality. Two emails from him this morning.

Quote:
Dear Timothy,

May the blessings and peace of the LORD be with you timothy, I have arrived in abeche. I am writing you from abeche now.
Please come back so that we can meet, i collect the money and the drugs and go back so that the foundation can continue with our work on the accommodation, orpange and creeping palsy study.

The photo will be difficult to do that now as am running out of money, i am sending you this mail from hospital road in abeche. All the foundation family is so worried about me now, please come so that we can meet so that i can go back and make my report on the money and the drugs.

Thanks
Osuoha Uche Nnaemeka
Snr. Financial Officer

Quote:
Dear Timothy,

Timothy, i am in abeche now, please come back and meet me, am running short of money now.
I am waiting for you in abeche.

Thanks
Osuoha uche Nnaemeka
Senior Financial Officer

I'm giving him a mild slap and threatening him again with the dolla choppa. Yeah, it's time to bring it back, for a moment at least.

Quote:
I would suggest that you find a driver or a bus who can take you to where I am. Once you find one, let me know and I will tell you where to meet me. I am not very far away but I am very busy right now. You said you would meet me on Tuesday and you didn't come. I waited until Wednesday evening to hear from you before I had to get back to the very important work here.

Reverend Robertson is very upset about how you did not show up and didn't even send us any message that you were on your way or about your delays. He said that I should bring the money back to Adre and send it by bank transfer to a Mr. Afolabi. I don't know who that is but if you do not pick this material and money up by Monday, I will send it to him.

For everyone else, no mention of money, choppers, etc. Remember, the Reverend is handling the funds (poorly) and I think this email will be enough to get him on over the border. I'd really love to see how he gets home.

ETA: Just as I'm posting this, Dannyboy sends me some pictures. 3 of them no less. He then tells me he will come to meet me, I just told him Geneina. If he leaves, I'll leave a note in his inbox that he'll read (if he ever gets back). It'll let him know that I really meant somewhere else and that's why he didn't find me.

Here's the pics:

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this to the Reverend. I can imagine he is in a state of panic right now, emailing everyone and anyone he can believe will take him out of this mess. Perhaps it's finally dawning on him exactly how bad his situation is and how quickly it's about to get a whole lot worse.

Quote:
Dear Reverend H. Robertson,

How are you doing? May the blessings of the LORD be with you always, you told me to go to abeche and meet timothy. i am in abeche now, timothy asked me to send him my picture where i am standing in front of the cafe with this massage on my hand MONGEESE. Laughing

i have snapped and sent it to him, he is asking me to come over to GENEINA, SUDAN. I dont have money on me again as i used the last one to take the picture for him, please tell him to come back to abeche and give me the money, he told me that you siad if i dont pick the money by monday he will send it to Afolabi.

Afolabi, is not a member of this honourable foundation this was why he refused to come to abeche, dont give this money for the foundation to Afolabi, he is just a scammer, we have women and children who needed this fund.

Now that i am in abeche please tell tim to come back to abeche and give me the money.
Please man of GOD act on this as i have no money on me again. I an i abeche right now

Thanks
Osuoha Uche Nnaemeka
Senior Fiancial officer

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a stredded mugu! Niiiiiice! and just in time for Christmas!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic